4.5

REGINA W.
09/03/2020
Excellent Auto Service!
I have been coming to Featherstone auto for over 5 years now. The service here is AWESOME. I enjoy the quick service and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my vehicles. Its always top of the line customer service for me, and they always deliver. I would highly recommend them, if you are in need of your car being serviced. The staff is amazingly awesome to, I have been here when management changed twice, but they haven't missed a beat. You won't regret it, you will leave happy. If I could give them a 10 I would! So check them out!

09/03/2020
Quick Service
I had a nail in my tire and I stopped by last minute with no appointment ,asked if I could get it fixed it was clearly busy but they were still able to fit me in and get me in and out the door.

JOHN D.
07/16/2020
Excellent and very prompt service.

JAYME W.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
07/16/2020
Fast and straight forward work
Very fast and good service in and out in about 30 minutes

CA
CRISTIAN A.
Dodge Charger
07/12/2020
Excellent people
Excellent and friendly customer service.
Great mechanics highly recommended

Rozina B.
07/02/2020
Poorest job ever
Feels like they install a cheap parts as an example break pads start making noise after 1 months of use. Which does not make sense to me. Very disappointed. I paid lots of money. I had to replace everything again in different places. They are big layers. Especially services manager.
AA
Akbar A., SERVICE MANAGER from Featherstone Auto Service Center responded on 07/08/2020

Hello Mrs. Begum, I'm sorry about your complaint. I've done some research and found the last time you were at our shop was 03/14/2019 for a motor mount and tie rod end. I tried to contact you at the last number we have on file but its saying its disconnected. Please feel free to contact me at 571-492-7965. Thank you for your time.

AKBAR ALI
Featherstone Auto Service Center
571-492-7935

CHRISTIAN M.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/29/2020
Great Place
I’ve been going there for the past 5 years and have never had a problem! They provide great service at a great price. They have been the most reliable place that I’ve been to since I’ve moved to Woodbridge so I completely recommend.

JOEZLA L.
06/26/2020
You won't get the run around.
I been to feathers stones for years. They took care all my vehicles. They get it right. And they work with you. They become like family. They do the job.

KW
KEVIN W.
Triangle, VA
06/23/2020
You guys are a rip off I will never use your.services again. The sign said under new management well you guys still suck.
You GUYS suck... I paid $400.00 for ABS SENSOR AND AND AC DIANOSTIC 1 MiLE AFTER PICKING UP MY VEHICLE IT OVER HEATED THEY THEN PROCEEDED TO CHARGE ME AN ADDITIONAL 250.00 FOR A NEW FAN TO COOL THE ENGINE, IT WAS A TOtal NIGHTMARE I WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN

HJ
HAMID J.
06/18/2020
Awesome and Professional staff
This is our one stop shop and we are happy with their services and professional. The only comment I can make is, their entire stuff including the customer service desk were not wearing masks. They should giving the risk current outbreak!

AR
ANGELA R.
06/15/2020
The Customer Service!!!!
I am so glad that I happened across this business just because I was driving by! Their customer service is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Their price are more than reasonable - and so much lower than I was paying at the dealership. I was there last week for brake work and will be headed there this week for the routine oil change and state inspection. And a shoutout to Jesse! : )

CD
COLIN D.
Nissan Armada
They get the job done
I've taken my vehicle to Featherstone Auto Service Center numerous times for repairs big and small.

Im always satisfied with the work and time put in for My repairs. Im also grateful for them finding me the best price to remain cost effective.

JAMES B.
Buick LaCrosse
06/11/2020
Knowledge and people oriented.
Employees from start to finish were professional and showed concern for the job at and talked to me like I knew of my car needs (even though they were not aware I work at a vehicle maintenance shop). That shop is not allowed to work on personal vehicles but techs will advise even a parts employee on suspect issuses. Thank you.

BT
BRIDDGETT T.
Triangle, VA
Acura MDX
Fast service
My daughter dropped off the truck the other morning to get an estimate on fixing a window. I got a call before noon or so with the estimate and explanation of work to be done. Was able to pick up the truck at 6 the same day....

AP