Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

CA
CRISCIAN A.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/09/2019
Customer service
I’m glad Featherstone auto service is near my house and they have the best customer service specially the assistant manager sonia she’s really nice and kindly she answers and explains you well the procedures and the technicians are amazing thank you for your service and for a clean environment at your center ..

MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/05/2019
Great place to get your car serviced.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and informative. Were good at explaining any problems that may have came up and never felt any pressured to get them done right then and there. would recommend their service to anyone!

JN
JOSEPH N.
08/30/2019
I just had the trusses and control frame replacement on my Honda CR-V. They did a good job in a timely manner. I certainly will come back.

Chantilly, VA

JANE R.
Ford Escort
08/02/2019
Friendly Staff, good prices
The Staff was personable, the work was completed in a timely manner and the prices were good.

JOSE L.
Nissan Sentra
08/01/2019
Service great and quickly
I like the services that I get,it was great

FA
FURQAN A.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/18/2019
Over charge
Yesterday I change my car oil and you guys charge 35 dollars for only oil change even oil and filter was with me last time you charge only 22 dollars I don’t know what’s wrong

LV
LEONARD V.
GMC Envoy
07/13/2019
Job done right!
I went in for an inspection and the mechanic indicate that I was only in need of pads for the rear brakes. I was aware for I just started to get that dreaded squeal. Long to short , no up sale, just the real deal. Came back the next day...in and out under two hours with a Very comparable price! Added bonus , excellent customer service all around..

FP
FRED P.
07/10/2019
My feedback
I was disturbed by how the owner is so driven by money and charging customers for some of the simplest things that a simple act of kindness and good customer service is foreign. I was suspicious by that and so his recommendation for a higher grade of oil for my vehicle infuriated me that he was just trying to upsell me. Then his response to my rejection of his recommendation sealed it for me. I will NEVER EVER go back there nor will I EVER recommend anybody there. In fact, I will discourage anybody contemplating going there. The owner needs to learn common decency and customer service.

AC
ADRIENNE C.
Stafford, VA
07/10/2019
Knowledge and years of experience
Due to management change I was almost convinced that I would have an issue with service or management. However quite the opposite; I was beyond pleased with ther service, professionalism and knowledge. I have taken my vehicle to them for a long time and not only will I continue, I will also recommend others.

Great work!

HA
HEIDI A.
07/09/2019
Thanks
Friendly and helpful staff.

SY
SKIPPER Y.
06/29/2019
Honest and dependable staff!
The service is past and guaranty satisfied!

JOEZIA L.
06/28/2019
Best car shop
Thanks for always taking care my vehicle.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Cadillac Escalade
06/23/2019
Wonderful place to do business with for your cars and trucks great staff on board with very good services they provide thank you .
Thankfully for your business to help keep the service. The knowledge of the staff is. Outstanding wishing the best for your future in this location. Keep up the good work you do daily. Thank you.

Dumfries, VA
06/22/2019
Honda
Feels like they install a cheap parts as an example break pads start making noise after 15 months of use. Which does not make sense to me. Very disappointed.

CURTIS W.
06/21/2019
Replace driver side mirror on truck
Didn’t open on time, good job technician .

Nissan Armada
06/18/2019
I don't think i’ll take my vehicle to any other garage but Featherstone Auto Service Center.

Im big on customer service and how I'm treated as a customer. Honest and fair dealings. Price point was on target. You simply just cant beat it.

JANICE M.
Toyota Yaris iA
06/18/2019
Flat tire
I had a flat tire and was driving on the donut. Your personnel were so helpful and understanding. They found the leak and patched it up and put it back on the car. I might have been there 15 minutes and was on my way home. Great service and people!!

RONALD M.
06/15/2019
Ron McIntyre
Manager is great. Really takes care of my auto needs and extremely respectful, detailed and knowledgeable.