Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

CARL W.
Dumfries, VA
Volkswagen Passat
12/08/2019
Fast and pleasant and accurate service
I will recommend anyone to this shop. The people are friendly and most importantly the customer service is outstanding.

Nissan Versa Note

Bad service

Lexus IS 250
10/16/2019
Luv New Management
The service was great. Everyone made sure I was taken care of promptly. I had two nails in my rear tire. They took me right away! Only thing now, that darn check tire light won’t stay off after I reset it. I need to order a new tire anyway but that will hold me until then. Thanks Featherstone Auto!! You’re the best!!

RN

Nissan Pathfinder
10/11/2019
Good establishment and workmanship
2nd time bringing my vehicle
for repairs here. Great staff, well run, and fair prices.

PJ
PATRICK J.
Volkswagen GTI
09/19/2019
VW GTI Oil Change
Outstanding service and rapid response in handling my GTI with care. Providing the right type of synthetic oil, as recommended by the service manager was on point. I could tell the difference immediately at the time of driving.

JERAY S.
Jeep Patriot
09/16/2019
I received great service from a very helpful and friendly staff. They were professional while at the same time down to earth. I will return,

CA
CRISCIAN A.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/09/2019
Customer service
I’m glad Featherstone auto service is near my house and they have the best customer service specially the assistant manager sonia she’s really nice and kindly she answers and explains you well the procedures and the technicians are amazing thank you for your service and for a clean environment at your center ..

MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/05/2019
Great place to get your car serviced.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and informative. Were good at explaining any problems that may have came up and never felt any pressured to get them done right then and there. would recommend their service to anyone!

JN
JOSEPH N.
08/30/2019
I just had the trusses and control frame replacement on my Honda CR-V. They did a good job in a timely manner. I certainly will come back.

Chantilly, VA

JANE R.
Ford Escort
08/02/2019
Friendly Staff, good prices
The Staff was personable, the work was completed in a timely manner and the prices were good.

JOSE L.
Nissan Sentra
08/01/2019
Service great and quickly
I like the services that I get,it was great

FA
FURQAN A.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/18/2019
Over charge
Yesterday I change my car oil and you guys charge 35 dollars for only oil change even oil and filter was with me last time you charge only 22 dollars I don’t know what’s wrong

LV
LEONARD V.
GMC Envoy
07/13/2019
Job done right!
I went in for an inspection and the mechanic indicate that I was only in need of pads for the rear brakes. I was aware for I just started to get that dreaded squeal. Long to short , no up sale, just the real deal. Came back the next day...in and out under two hours with a Very comparable price! Added bonus , excellent customer service all around..

FP
FRED P.
07/10/2019
My feedback
I was disturbed by how the owner is so driven by money and charging customers for some of the simplest things that a simple act of kindness and good customer service is foreign. I was suspicious by that and so his recommendation for a higher grade of oil for my vehicle infuriated me that he was just trying to upsell me. Then his response to my rejection of his recommendation sealed it for me. I will NEVER EVER go back there nor will I EVER recommend anybody there. In fact, I will discourage anybody contemplating going there. The owner needs to learn common decency and customer service.

AC
ADRIENNE C.
Stafford, VA
07/10/2019
Knowledge and years of experience
Due to management change I was almost convinced that I would have an issue with service or management. However quite the opposite; I was beyond pleased with ther service, professionalism and knowledge. I have taken my vehicle to them for a long time and not only will I continue, I will also recommend others.

Great work!

HA
HEIDI A.
07/09/2019
Thanks
Friendly and helpful staff.