4.5

GH
GERALDINE H.
05/04/2021
Featherstone
I am a return customer and am always satisfied with the service. I never feel like I m being taken advantage of

TL
TAMMI L.
04/28/2021
Great Customer Service
Timely and excellent customer service. Love the new upgrades to the facility waiting room.

Chrysler 200
04/15/2021
Featherstone Auto is great place, I appreciate the service.

REGINA W.
Hyundai Accent
04/04/2021
Car Service!
Always great customer service from Featherstone. I have been coming here for over 7 years and they never disappoint. They get you in and out. So, if you are looking for a reliable auto 🚘place to take your vehicle when you need assistance, look no further because Featherstone is it.

NG
NELSON G.
03/29/2021
Excellent People Skills.
If you require service with results, performance and honesty. Then this is where you need to come. I've requested many of my friends to visit this shop for service because I know in the long run they would come back and inform me how happy they were with the price or service. It never fails... These Guys Rock💯💪🏾‼

VW
VICTOR W.
03/16/2021
Customer care
I felt so special at front desk, the guy is extremely nice, with great customer care.

S.
03/16/2021
Amazing 👏
Best place they do all my car if work is needed on them thanks guys

TP
TAHNA P.
Lexus GS 350
03/02/2021
Lex Go :-)
They are always very accommodating but most importantly my car is always serviced to the fullest and the customer service is awesome! I’ll continue to be a loyal customer.

EW
ESTHER W.
02/19/2021
They know me...even after a year!
Friendly knowledgeable reliable. I feel like a valued customer even after paying unexpectedly high, but needed, repair costs. I'd never go anywhere else for auto repairs.

02/12/2021
THE BEST!!!
I am so happy that I found this business. They are the best!

EB
ERIC B.
02/11/2021
Customer service is great
I told them what’s was going on with my car they told me what was going on with my car in the matter of a few minutes and took care of problem my car rides great I will continue to get my car service there

JOHN S.
Hyundai Genesis
01/31/2021
Professional and Family
I felt the workers were outstanding and very polite. Pricing was extremely reasonable.

MARISHKA L.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2021
Like Butter On Toast
I have been coming here for awhile now and I have yet to have a bad experience. Everyone is kind, efficient, and, the toilet is never out of order. The only critique I have is: fix your closed captioning on the TV. It's so far behind and sometimes I miss some of what Wendy Williams is saying. Otherwise, keep up the great work, guys!

Fairfax, VA
Toyota Avalon
01/26/2021
Honesty
A friend referred me to Featherstone about 2 years ago because he was relocating and wanted me to have access to somewhere that I wouldnt be taken advantage of. I have no regrets! Professional , affordable and honesty! What else could I ask for?

FR
FAHROQ R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/26/2021
Management excellent
Akbar was a very professional and admirable manager when I visited the shop. Will always come back just because of akbar.