MICHELE B.
02/06/2019
Everyone was friendly and very helpful great job done

KEANE B.
01/29/2019
Great service.
I really received a great deal. I only needed a turn signal bulb changed on my we 7 Explorer. Ford wanted to cgarge me $300 bec as use you have to take bumper off in order to change bulb. Featherstonw auto only charged me $129. They they coukd see charging me a huge price to change a bulb. Great place to have work done on your car. I strongly recommend Featherstone Auto.

WL
WANDA L.
Triangle, VA
Nissan Rogue
01/24/2019
Fantastic Service
The service was terrific and the people were very pleasant and professional.

NT
NICHOLAS T.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/19/2019
Great product at a great rate
Great product at a great rate.

BA
Bediako A.
Virginia
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bediako said he was satisfied and everything is fine.

AA
Ajmal A.
Washington, DC
Lincoln Town Car
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Ajmal said the business was good but not quite extraordinary.

TL
TAMMI L.
Lexus ES 350
01/15/2019
Featherstone Auto
Great customer service! Response times are awesome! Work performed is excellent! Quality work performed!

JOSHUA K.
Dumfries, VA
Kia Sorento
01/11/2019
In and Out
I went in for an inspection sticker @8:00 and was out shortly there after. While I was waiting I ask about additional work on another vehicle and was given a quote. I went home got the other vehicle and was in and out. Great work, affordable and I will be back again. This is the second time I went there for repairs and The staff were very professional and explained everything to me. Go there and be amazed!

SYLUIA C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Lexus GS 300
01/10/2019
Tire loosing air pressure.
Great service and great people. They did inspect my tire very thoroughly and could find what the problem . It was fixed very promptly at the right price.

WM
WALTER M.
01/07/2019
Very professional fast efficient
Everybody was courteous and professional the place was nice and clean

Sherlanda M.
Fairfax, VA
Toyota Avalon
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Sherlanda said the staff was professional and provided quality service for a good price.

JOHN D.
01/02/2019
Whimsical Pricing
I was charged almost $200.00 to replace headlamp bulb, licence plate bulb and upper side marker bulb. I had already been given the pricing for these items at a car dealership during s routine oil change in October. After waiting for 3 hours for a car inspection, I did not raise a protest with the mechanic at the time but I demanded a detailed cost breakdown which I am yet to receive.

12/26/2018
Engine oil change
Lady in receptionist is rude. Not going to come back.

Ahmar B.
Stafford, VA
Chevrolet Traverse
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ahmar said he receives excellent service from the business. The Technicians do quality work.

EN
Edwin N.
Springfield, VA
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Edwin said the staff did good work.

REGINA W.
12/19/2018
Always great service!
Everytime I come to Get my car service, they always take care of me

MA
Mike A.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they are polite, helpful, always making sure the customers get the best service.

London, ON
12/10/2018
The white lady listens to me and get me out right on time to pick my kids up from school.
The white lady at the front desk was kind and helpful and listened to me and get me the help that I needed and I was out on time to pick my kids up from school.

Sharon S.
Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that she was satisfied with what they did and she didn't wait to long.

RL
RASHAD L.
Stafford, VA
12/01/2018
Great personal, great service, great atmosphere