ES
Edward S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Craig is an excellent mechanic as I request him evertime.
Did not receive a call that the car would be in service all day.

SO
Steven O.
Las Vegas, NV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
People
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Steven for taking the time to do our review! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us and hope to see you again.We hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

Jose M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Back again
Great service! As usual!
TU

Thank you Jose for taking the time to do our review and provide us with your feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us again. We will see you on your next service. Have a wonderful and safe week!

AA
Andrew A.
Ivins, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2020 Category: Service
First Major Service
Six months after purchasing my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, I arranged for the service due at 48,750 miles, even though my vehicle has not yet reached that mileage.
Service Manager Koa Tomerlin arranged a time on the weekend for this service and Service Writer Riker McKelleb took care of the service details. This included an oil and filter change as well as a multi-point inspection. Riker gave me an approximate time for the service and came to get me when the service was complete. He then went over the details of what was done, asked me to "sign off" on the invoice, and turned over the key to me. He additionally gave my a quotation for a tow package about which I had inquired.
As I was leaving, another associate by name of Ryan approached me when I was in the showroom and asked if he could help me at all. I told him that I forgot to ask about setting up my cell phone with the hands-free capability of the vehicle, so he came with me out to the car and helped me set it up.
I am very pleased with the helpfulness of everyone that I have encountered at Findlay Hyundai since the time I bought this vehicle in December 2019.
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to do our review and give us great feedback about everyone at our dealership! We always strive to provide our customers with the best service and are so glad you feel we provided you with that helpful service. We look forward to seeing you again. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

Kenneth M.
Ivins, UT
06/12/2020 Category: Service
75,000 Mile Service
Great service department...just part of why I love my Hyundai. The service was done in half the time expected and they even took my expired discount coupon that I could not use during the virus lock down. Great job guys!
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Kenneth for the kind words about our service department, we always strive to provide all our customers with great service and are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

NP
Neil P.
Beaver Dam, AZ
06/12/2020 Category: Service
the place is great
You guys have always done a swell job. Thanks!
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you Neil for taking the time to do our review and provide us with awesome feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us and happy to hear we have always done a swell job for you, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

Jerry M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
great job again
You guys are boring lol. Everything I have done has been top Quilty. fast , friendly & professional. Thanks, McCoy's
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to do our review and provide us with awesome feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us and that everything we have done for you is top quality, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

James C.
Enoch, UT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
We enjoyed the friendly courteous and prompt service.
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you James for taking the time to do our review and provide us with your great feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

John R.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly.
Pleased with price after all the scheduled maintence received.
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you John for taking the time to do our review and provide us with your feedback. We're so glad that you had a positive experience with us, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

WH
William H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2020 Category: Service
You get the sense that they do care and what they promise they follow through with.
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do our review and give us great feedback, William! We're so glad that you had a positive experience with us, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

Washington, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2020 Category: Service
They care about me and my vehicles performance
They are great
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do our review and provide us with great feedback. We're so glad that you had a great experience with us, we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

Mark B.
Ely, NV
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Our Favorite Dealership
Always super friendly, professional , fast and accommodating. The best!
TU
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do our review and give us great feedback, Mark! We're so glad that you had a positive experience with us, it's always nice to hear that our team is friendly,professional,fast and accommodating. We will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Attitude of employees
The attitude of the employees was exceptional.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do our review and give us great feedback. We're so glad that you had a positive experience with us and we truly appreciate your feedback about our employees attitudes. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
Always take great care of my Tuscon!
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do our review. We're so glad that you always have a positive experience with our service department and we will see you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!

VA
Vickie A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/15/2020 Category: Service
As always, service was great as well as a decent waiting time. Staff was friendly, professional and personable.
TU

Thank you for taking the time to do our review and provide with great feedback,Vickie! We are so glad to hear you  received friendly, professional and personable service. We will see you on your next service.
Hope you have a wonderful and safe week!