Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5Overall Rating 3.8571443/5rating 3.8571443rating 3.8571443
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

DT
Diane T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Service providers
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 705-7480

Saint George, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
done when promised
Dropped of my Santa Fe for tires and alignment. Job was done and I picked up my vehicle when it was promised
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/25/2019

CT
Corinne T.
Washington, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
So they did tell me that they would have the car all day which I told them that was not a problem but I never received a call that it was complete and by the time I called it was to late to pick it up so I had to wait until the next day in which still never got a call from anyone. I went to pick it up there was no explanation of services I had to ask what they did. I usually do not have such a problem maybe when they separated the dealership they took to many people to Subaru and left Hyundai short staff it was just disappointing
Chad R. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/22/2019

We are sorry to hear about the less than favorable experience that you had with our service department. Please know that we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your feedback. We want to make sure that you have been taken care of and that your questions have been answered. Please reach out to our Service Manager, Erik Atkinson (435)-986-8829 so that we can further discuss your experience. Thank you for your time.

MN
Maureen N.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Great Customer Service
Very helpful and extremely nice staff.
Chad R. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

Ivins, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Ok
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Elaine for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 705-7480

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly and efficient
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Margaret for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 705-7480

Stanley M.
Washington, UT
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and always friendly
Chad R. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/20/2019

Allen B.
Hurricane, UT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly, professional and prompt
I enjoy being part of the Findlay Family.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Allen for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 705-7480

Jim R.
Cedar City, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding!!
As always, outstanding service, competent and,friendly staff.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Jim for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 705-7480

JV
John V.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick prompt service
Had no appointment, everyone was friendly and the car 's service was completed as above.
Chad R. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/16/2019

Great service, and quick! Thanks
Chad R. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/15/2019

03/14/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
They always do such a great job and are so nice to work with.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you  for the great review on Sure Critic! We look forward to helping you in the near future with your automotive needs.

DT
Friendly people
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/14/2019

Cathy B.
Recall Service
I received an email that there was a recall on my 2017 Sonata. I called and was able to get an appointment that was convenient for me, because the dealership is over 40 miles away from my home and was taken in immediately. My husband and I relaxed in the lounge and caught up on the latest news in the local paper. The tech. Ryan told us it would take about 45 minutes for the software update and he was spot on - the work was done and we were on our way with a free car wash card. I have purchased four Hyundai's now from Findlay St. George and the service dept. always treats us right.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the Positive feedback and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.     (435) 705-7480

BJ
Bob J.
Alpine, UT
2017 Santa Fe
Tim, in the service department was incredible. He went far and beyond our expectations. He called me and kept us informed the whole 6 weeks to make the repair. Our car is better than new. Also a great loner car.

David S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
great fast service and willing to take on the spot requests
We called and was told we could bring the car right in and when it was finished we ask if they could do our second car right then and they said yes. Both needed service and oil change and was done in very little time. They were very congenial we were thankful for the kind service.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you David  for the great review on Sure Critic! We look forward to helping you in the near future with your automotive needs.

Ronald S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/11/2019 Category: Service
The Ionic Recall Fix Works!
I took my Hyundai Ionic in for the recall on a potential defective electrical relay under the rear seat. Whatever was done, I'm now getting better gas mileage, about 63 instead of 55. I commend Hyundai for being on top of safety issues and making the appropriate inspections. Findlay Hyundai of St. George offers excellent service. The service reps are courteous and well informed. All work is done within the time period promised. I could not be more pleased.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you Ronald  for the great review on Sure Critic! We look forward to helping you in the near future with your automotive needs.

Dean L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
wait time plus feed back while waiting. a shuttle also makes this a plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT SERVCE AND WILL DEFINITELY BUY MY NEXT SUV FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!

Carol H.
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly, competent staff
Although my attempt to book an appointment on line apparently failed (there was no appointment scheduled for me at the time I thought I had booked through the virtual assistant the Saturday before!) and the service department was incredibly busy, they still fit me in and, when it turned out that the car needed a couple of hours of work, arranged for the Findlay Courtesy Shuttle to drop me off at Costco and pick me up when I finished my shopping! Additionally, this car has often made an odd noise whenever I hit the brakes on early winter mornings since I purchased it nine years ago. I mentioned the noise every time I brought the car in for service over the intervening years but the technicians were never able to replicate it or figure out the cause. Kudos to Tim Whaley and his team for finding and resolving the problem (squeaky brake pads that needed lubricant). Thank you, guys!

Robert W.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
They didn't give me any hassle in changing my battery, mine was still covered.
They didn't argue with my friend, they just checked my battery & found that it wouldn't hold a charge so, they replaced it at no cost!