Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667

RT
Roger T.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly service personnel!

Washington, UT
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/19/2018 Category: Service
they did the reoairs right the first time
very good

Cheryl S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, good service.
Always friendly, always good and fast service. Everything is explained.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
We got there.
Shuttle was late picking me up.
Music with f bombs playing when I picked up car from service area.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/17/2018

I want to sincerely apologize for the profanity and load music i have talked with the guys and i assure you this will never happen again.
Erik Atkinson Service Manager

NH
Nelson H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I have had a problem with the engine light coming on in my Genesis since I bought the car. It has been looked at several times at several dealerships with no solution. This time, Tim Whaley was the service consultant for the same issue. He would not give up until the problem was solved. He kept me posted about what was going on and the different things they were going to try. Happy to say that the problem seems to be solved. Tim is a great asset to your organization.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

AR
Adam R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/13/2018 Category: Service
A Free Donut and an Oil Change won't fix this...
Erik We have talked before and it is pointless. I am submitting a complaint to the BBB with my invoice documentation. How many simple services can you guys screw up?? I had a bulb go out on my car and you guys couldn't figure that out, I changed it myself and no problems. I had an oil change that I was told I couldn't get in for then I asked for an appointment and you guys denied me for that despite me explaining I work out of town and have to plan ahead. This last time i came in , I came in and was there at 8:30 AM with nobody around in the waiting area, the only people in your service dept was Baby Einstein Tim and the parts guys hanging out b.s.ing and I was told you were just slammed with cars left overnight ... not just overnight MANY LEFT DAYS. It is ironic you guys give free donuts out because your service score resembles a donut-0.

This dealership hates money! LOL
So the battery that was SUPPOSEDLY checked as part of the inspection during my oil change dies 5 days later and I come back fully willing to pay a dealer price for as simple car battery and these geniuses led by Baby Einstein himself Tim Whaley can't get me in until 4 days later???? Do you guys burn money professionally or is it just a hobby?

And you wonder why I am committed to buying a Ford Focus as my next car. HELLO I AM SALARIED AND have a 740 Credit SCORE! PAGING THE CLOSERS IN THE BUILDING>>> HELLO???? Aint no close powerful enough to beat bad service. I think it is great that Findlay wants to grow his brand and build up his Subaru dealership... don't do it at the infrastructure of the core selling points such as being able to get your car serviced. I guess I am not some old retired target demographic customer so I take the backseat or in this case no seat.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/16/2018

We are sorry to hear about the less than favorable experience that you had Adam with our service department. Please know that we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your feedback. We want to make sure that you have been taken care of and that your questions have been answered. Please reach out to our Service Manager, Erik Atkinson (435)-986-8829 so that we can further discuss your experience. Thank you for your time.I will be talking with Tim and Ryan on this matter.

DT
D'apuzzo T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
Good service and very helpful,friendly personnel.

Donna P.
Santa Clara, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Our car had a couple of recall issues that Tim Whaley handled with knowledge and promptly.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day Donna to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

MN

Clean friendly

SP
Suzanne P.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly atmosphere, well informed sales & service. This is my 3rd Hyundai. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. They have a personal touch.

SJ
Samantha J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
GREAT PLACE
GREAT PLACE TO COME AND GET CAR SERVICED! EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND HELPFUL! :) THANK YOU! :)

VA
Vickie A.
Mesquite, NV
Wonderful Staff
The staff is wonderful! They got me right in and were done in a half hour.
Their time is important but they know that time is important to their customers as well.
To me, that says a lot about them.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the Positive feedback Vickie and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.     (435) 986-8829

AL
Alexus L.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Great service.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the Positive feedback and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.     (435) 986-8829

Tim S.
Washington, UT
07/06/2018
Quick Service. Friendly Staff.
Brought car in for alittle factory recall. They had me in and out the door in no time.

Thanks again!
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the Positive feedback Tim and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.     (435) 986-8829

NM
Neil M.
Cedar City, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Quick
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the Positive feedback Neil and taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to serving you on your next visit. Thank you again. If any questions please fill free to contact me, and have a wonderful day.     (435) 986-8829

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/04/2018 Category: Service
good
good
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 07/05/2018

Lary B.
Mesquite, NV
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Dedication with friendly and personal service to get the job done right. A job well done!
See above. Lary B.

FR
Frank R.
2001 Hyundai Xg300
mrs. leonora raduziner
they service our Hyundai to our satisfaction every time and have been for the past 20 plus years.

Great staff