AD
Audrianne D.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Maintenance and repair work was performed quick, and personnel were great!

Revel R.
Hurricane, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2020 Category: Service
I enjoyed working with Riker. He was professional and personable.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/27/2020

Revel,
Thank you for for taking the time to do our review and give us your positive feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed working with Riker! We will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a great day!

Michael B.
Washington, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/25/2020 Category: Service
they always do a very good job on my vehicles.
the do a very good job
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/26/2020

Michael,
Thank you for the 5 star review and for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that our service team does a very good job for you and your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and hope you have a great week!

AR
Adam R.
Hurricane, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2020 Category: Service
RIP OFF ALERT!! RIP OFF ALERT!! 71% Price increase from 2019 to 2020!
you raised you service prices 71% within 2 months? I used to get a basic oil change for $45 dollars after tax and today you charged me $77 dollars? This is outrageous and I should have got a clue something was up when your guest lounge was a ghost town. Apparently everybody got the hint to go somewhere else as I have as well. What I really resent is your salesman when selling your cars loves to lie and claim that I HAD to get service through you or my warranty was NULL and void! Is that legal? Is this ethical? Then you claim I need a tire rebalance and new windshield wipers at $60 Dollars to replace? For that price they better wipe my windshield and my A$$!! There is no savings side of the freeway... total greed, nickel and diming greed.
I want someone from corporate to reach out to me and clearly tell me if my warranty is NULL and VOID if I choose to go somewhere other than the dealer for an oil change? This is outrageous, I want a refund or I am taking this up with Better Business Bureau, my state AG, because for years I have overpaid for this oil change service under the guise I HAD TO have it done through you, today was the last straw! REFUND ME NOW! I was a good customer, I used to recommend your dealership and vehicle but that ended at $77 dollars for a damned oil change.
MIKE K., Director Service & Parts from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/25/2020

Dear Valued Customer,

The cost of your last visit was not just a simple oil and filter change, It was a maintence oil service, the cost of oil and parts price increase required us to give our customers more value when they want simple maintenance.
For $69.95 our customers receive the following value:
·         Inspect Engine Air Filter & In Cabin Filter

·         Perform Battery Performance Test

·         Inspect Drive Line and Axles

·         Replace Engine Oil and Filter (Genesis & Palisade extra)

·         Perform Tire Rotation, Set Tire Pressure  (if Needed)

·         Perform Visual Brake Inspection

·         Inspect Fluid Levels (Top Off Accessible Fluids. Except brake fluid)

·         Free Car Wash Voucher

·         Free Multi Point Visual Inspection

As you can tell the service is much more value.
I apoligise that you did not find the value is this service on your last visit, We strive to give our customers as much value as we can. Local aftermarket oil change businesses are charging $64.95 just for oil service and then $7.00 a quart over 5 quarts. So I think our maintenance oil service is a better value.

Sincerely,

Mike Karls
Findlay Hyundai
Director Service & Parts

Santa Clara, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai St. George
They are helpful, attentive, and professional.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review and leave your feedback. We are so glad that you had a positive experience with our service team. We will see you on your next service visit, hope you have a wonderful week!

HF
Harold F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Quick service and the service people were informative and did what they told me,
Great service, Honest people.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/21/2020

Harold,
Thank you for for taking the time to do our review, we appreciate the 5 stars and the feedback, our goal is to always try our best to provide great service to all our customers and we are happy to see we were able to provide that to you. We will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a great day!

Saint George, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
consistent good service
Complete service on schedule
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for for taking the time to do our review, we appreciate the 5 stars! We will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a great day!

BR
Barbara R.
Santa Clara, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit Was Perfect
Oil change and tire rotation service. Was performed perfectly and with no wait. Service report was very detailed; pleased to get current condition feedback on "wear" items such as tires and brakes. Pleased to see so many items/systems checked as part of the oil & filter change.

My oil change service practice is to bring the car in 7:00-7:30 am and then walk down the street to get a fast food breakfast. Eat breakfast and return to a ready-to-go car.

Will return to Findlay Hyundai St. George for my service needs.

Barbara,
Thank you for for taking the time to do our review, we appreciate the 5 stars and your feedback. We are happy to see that your oil change and tire rotation was performed perfectly with no wait and that you were pleased with the very detailed service report, it also sounds like you have a great routine with the walk and breakfast. We will see you on your next service with us and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Arnold B.
Ivins, UT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Moderate
Sort of ok experience
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/17/2020

Arnold,
We are sorry to hear you had just a sorta ok experience with us. If you would like to share your experience with us more in detail please give Mike, our service manager a call at 435-688-7272. Hope you have a wonderful week!

02/14/2020 Category: Service
Ryker and Koa were very helpful when I presented my concerns. I will definitely be coming back!
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that Ryker and Koa were very helpful with your concerns. We look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

LT
Lloyd T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
took a long time to do the service and not contacting when car was ready
It was communication between the service department and my self. L.T

Mike,
First of all, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry that your recent experience with us was not a pleasant one. We strive to deliver the best service possible to every one of our customers.  The time it took for your oil change to be completed and the communcation issue is unacceptable and I have spoken to our service manager to let him know. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another chance to make things right. Next time, please ask for Mike the service manager so that he can ensure your experience with us is fast and smooth.

LH
Lanita H.
Moapa Valley, NV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
My experiance for car servicing
I like coming to the St George Hyundai for my car servicing because the people are always friendly and helpful. The waiting area is always clean and roomy. If there's a problem with my car, they let me know before any work is done.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/13/2020

Lanita,
Thank you for taking the time to do our review and give us 5 stars. We will see you again at your next service appointment. Hope you have a wonderful day!

DT
David T.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/09/2020 Category: Service
friendly
MIKE K., Director Service & Parts from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/10/2020

Valued Customer

Thank you for your respones in regards to your last service visit, We will continue to provide you with great service.

Sincerely,

Your Hyundai Service Team

RE
Ronald E.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Parking limited. Write up area small.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you Ronald for taking the time to do our review and provide us with your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Del B.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Koa and mike
Thanks for your help on my Hyundai I can believe how good you guys have been to me words can’t express
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 02/05/2020

Del, thank you for your 5 star review and positive feedback about Koa and Mike, we truly appreciate the time you took out of your day to let us know about your experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful week, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!