Overall Rating 4.3846162/5Overall Rating 4.3846162/5Overall Rating 4.3846162/5Overall Rating 4.3846162/5rating 4.3846162
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

SK
Sue K.
La Verkin, UT
2006 Hyundai Azera
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
The man who waited on me was courteous and service was provided that I asked for

David W.
Toquerville, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
---
I have been to your dealership many times and this is the first time I have had any problems.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/15/2019

David, We are sorry to hear you had a less then favorable experience with our service department and apologize that your radio and clock were not reset. We do hope to see you again.
Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Ivins, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is not what it used to be. Attention to the little things can make a huge difference. I would not actively go around to my friends recommending your service department. That said however, the work has always been completed as requested and I have never had to return a second time to get it right. I also appreciate the care you give in getting behind the wheel of my "baby".
MIKE K., Director Service & Parts from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/16/2019

Dear Valued Hyundai customer,

First I would like to apoligize for the wiper blade confusion, I have instructed that patricular tech to perform retraining in all areas of maintenance related items "what is good, what needs replacement".
I appreciate your comments in all of the survey questions. Good bad or indifferent, we as a business cannot get better without honest responses. My goal is to make all of our customer's service visits a pleasurable experience.

Sincerely,

Merdad N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
My review
The service was provided professionally and timely.
Quite satisfied.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Merdad for taking time out of your day to do our survey and give us 5 stars, we truly appreciate it and are happy to see you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and hope you have a wonderful week! :)

BR
Barbara R.
Santa Clara, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Request for oil change service was handled quickly, thoroughly, and excellently. Will choose Findlay Hyundai St. George for my future maintenance work.

Tip: Findlay St. George's service dept. opens at 7:00 am. Arrive as early as you can.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you Barbara for the positive feedback and 5 stars, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to see you received excellent service with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

2005 Hyundai Xg350
Service Dept
See comments re: Service Dept
MIKE K., Director Service & Parts from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/11/2019

My Apoligies Findlay Customer

In this day and age of good economy as you know, People tend to take advantage of being sought after and for whatever their reason be it more money or being closer to home; tey accept positions else where. Alot of the new faces you have seen is exactly for that reason,some of our staff have taken positions else where. We are in the process of re-staffing and keeping our promise to give our customers the best service possible.

Please know that if you have any negetive concerns in regards to your service I'm always available to talk. Once again my apoligies.

Sincerely,

Mike Karls
Findlay Hyundai
Service and Parts Director

GR
Gerald R.
Nice friendly and professional
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you Gerald for taking the time to do our survey and give us 5 stars. We are glad to see you had a positive experience with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Hope you have a great weekend! :)

GG
Gerald G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
FINDLAY
From sales to service there is no reason to go on the west (otherside) of I-15 for anything!! Been there, done that, no need to return.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Gerald for the 5 star review and the positive feedback, we truly appreciate it. It's always nice to see our customers are happy with us. We will see you on your next visit. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Mesquite, NV
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast friendly service!
The service was fast, friendly and I was back on the road within a half hour!
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/05/2019

We are glad to hear that our service was fast and friendly and that we were able to get you on the road within a hour. We will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Scott S.
Santa Clara, UT
Amazing and friendly service
I'm always happy with the service I get at Findlay in St. George. They never do repairs or service with out my knowing and OK.

Thank you Scott for the 5 stars and the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We are always happy to know you had amazing and friendly service, we will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a great week! :)

Mardell S.
30'000 mile service
The work was done on time and was explained very well what was preformed.

Thank you Mardell for the 5 stars, we are happy to hear that everything was explained very well and that the work was done on time. We will see you on your next visit. :)

SP
Stephanie P.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and staff was professional.

Thank you Stephanie for the 5 stars, we are happy that we were able to do the service on your car fast and that you were happy with our staff. We hope to see you again.
Have a wonderful week!

WL
William L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
First time for service
Other than them failing to properly replace the glove compartment door after replacing the cabin filter, I was very satisfied with Koa, the service writer

William, we are sorry to hear that they failed to properly replace the compartment door. Please if you would bring it back so we can fix the issue. We are happy to hear that you were very satisfied with Koa. We hope to see you on a return visit.
Have a great week! :)

Jack M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Adviser Koa Very big help
He-was excellent keeping me up to date me up to date explained necessary repairs i understood the charges . He cares about his customs five stars performance Jack Morgan

Thank you Jack for the 5 stars and kind feedback about Koa. We truly appreciate and value your feedback. We will see you on your next visit.
Hope you have a great week! :)

Jack P.
Mesquite, NV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
All staff went to lunch and unable to get car
After waiting five hours for a 2 to 3 hour service appointment I noticed my car was out in the finished area at 11 I’ve been told it was going to be a half hour more but had received no further communications until I checked at approximately 1 o’clock and saw my vehicle out they’re done when I went to try to pay for it in the service department was closed and everyone had been at lunch between noon and one I am disabled and this was quite a inconvenience to wait an extra hour and a half due to a failure to communicate with me that it was ready
I have always had positive situations with this Hyundai dealer so I will write this up as a exception to the rule
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/06/2019

Jack, we are sorry to hear that you had a less then satisfactory experience with us and we do apologize for the communcation issue. We hope we will see you again.
Have a great week! :)

LG
Laina G.
Washington, UT
Experience
The service writer was knowledgable and respectful. Only suggested things absolutely needed.

Thank you Laina for the 5 star review and the nice feedback about Dominick, we truly appreciate it. We will see you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Doug L.
Hurricane, UT
2008 Hyundai Accent
Keeps us Rolling....
Service was competent, professional, timely and at a price you would expect. We never have to go back for a re-do.
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Doug for the 5 stars and positive feedback, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again. Hope you have a great week! :)

Ron S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer rep .
The service rep was very good in explaining everything that needed to be done.

Thank you Ron for taking the time out of your day to do our survey. We are happy to see you had a positive experience with our service department. I have passed your feedback on to our management. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us and hope you have a great weekend! :)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
It was just an okay experience
Tawnya U., INTERNET BDC MANAGER from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey and give us your feedback, we do apologize for your less then satisfactory experience with us and hope that you will give us another try. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Kenneth M.
Ivins, UT
10/29/2019 Category: Service
No Radio
Lost the radio and all that goes with it...Findlay told me it would require a new unit and ordered it from hyundai. About a week later they called to set up an install date...work was done in less time than they expected...works great and best of all was covered in the extended warranty!

Kenneth we are so happy we were able to get your radio replaced for you under the warranty and that it works great. Also, thank you for taking the time to do our survey and give us 5 stars we truly appreciate you for doing that for us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a great week! :)