Steve C.
Nissan Sentra
11/11/2018
Last minute repairs.
Many miles away from home in Hanover Park/Schaumburg my nephews car broke down. Needing a new starter and a battery, the vehicle was repaired within 2 hours. Very professional and understanding staff. Very pleased.

Lexus IS 350
11/10/2018
Nothing else to say

TK
Tom K.
11/09/2018
Friendly professionals on staff
Matt has a wealth of experience and is able to diagnose what is needed or not needed

KO
Kevin O.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good and the dude was nice,

Debbie B.
11/04/2018
Open on Sunday -
I was able to drop my car off Saturday just before they closed. They gave me a ride home. They completed front and rear brake job on a Sunday, which is super great. I really like that I can drop off a car for work and have it fixed on a Sunday. Matt and staff polite and kind.
Ken J. from Firestone Of Lisle responded on 11/06/2018

Debbie, thank you for the review! We really appreciate your business and will always be here 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

JV
Jeff V.
11/03/2018
Very customer service oriented - always tries to find best solution for best price
Ken J. from Firestone Of Lisle responded on 11/06/2018

Jeff, thanks for the 5 stars! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

John K.
11/02/2018
Convenient, clean, friendly
The battery in my car suddenly died. I was across the street from Firestone at Aldi. I phoned road service for a jump start and then proceeded to find a place where I could get a new battery. I suddenly remembered that Firestone was across the street. I phoned them, explained what happened, and the gentleman told me to drive right over. I did so after getting the car started left it on and want inside the Firestone dealer. Everything went smoothly there after I was on my way again after 30 minutes total and the price was good.
Ken J. from Firestone Of Lisle responded on 11/06/2018

John, thank you for the great 5 star review! We will always be here 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs!

BR
Brian R.
Lexus SC 430
10/30/2018
Pile it on! Hate that.
I came in there to have a flat tire repaired and I ended up paying $325 for incidentals. It took so long that I had to get an Uber to work. And I know the front desk guy thinks He was doing well by the company, but as a consumer I was put off. I told him I wanted to put my car in storage, and he tried to sell me a battery. Thank goodness I have enough common sense to say enough is enough. If fire stone had had their way I would’ve had a $1200 bill. I’ll never go back there again
Ken J. from Firestone Of Lisle responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for your business and for your comments about your service. We generally provide a free vehicle inspection with your service to help identify potential safety and maintenance problems. Vehicles have hundreds of needs and regular maintenance requirements that we present for customers to choose. Additionally, most products or services we offer come with additional benefits and warranty options to keep you and your car happy. Our current battery warranty is one of the best in the business, with a 4 year unconditional replacement guarantee! We would like to win you back with great value and great products. Please contact us directly so we can further understand how we can help you out. We are sorry if your experience was not as expected and look forward to working with you to improve.

10/29/2018
Service, people.
We had an amazing experience yesterday getting tires. Ken was so helpful and knowledgeable that we were in and out without even an appointment. We have had trouble finding places to work on our cars that make me comfortable talking to without having to bring my husband with me. I was extremely comfortable and will be back.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Darien, IL
10/28/2018
Efficiency
Brought my 2014 Explorer in to have the brakes checked after my wife mentioned smelling a burning type smell and hearing some noise in the front. Had Roberto do a quick test drive with lots of stop and go, found both front disc well iver 225 degrees and the passenger rear around 200 with a visible heat crack in the outer pad. To be proactive replaced all 4 calipers, hoses, pads and rotors, performed a Valvoline professional series brake flush, a Castrol Edge premium synthetic oil change and tire rotation. An excellent job start to finish.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Darien, IL
10/27/2018
Excellence
Purchased a set of 4 Bridgestone Turanza with Serenity plus tires with a Castrol Edge premium synthetic oil change, another excellent job by Roberto and the staff at Firestone!

NG
Natalie G.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said she will recommend them.

TR
Tim R.
Chrysler 300
10/26/2018
Engine Light Service
Great job....as usual.

Jeff P.
10/25/2018
Took care of my vehicle quickly and efficiently. Took me home and picked me up when work was complete. Everybody was very friendly

Naperville, IL
Jaguar XF
10/25/2018
Long time customer
Your staff has always been very service oriented.

Dave R.
Naperville, IL
GMC Acadia
GREAT FOLKS
Great service, fair price.

RL
Ruby L.
Friendly, reliable service.
This is my go-to place for all things automotive! They are diagnosis pros and their service is friendly, reliable, and timely. I highly recommend them!

RK
Rhonda K.
10/24/2018
Great service! Showed me the damage and then replaced the tire quickly at minimal expense.

Dave D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he would definitely recommend this business for service.

Scott S.
Buick Regal
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Scott said Ken at the business did a really good job.