JV
Jeremy V.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said there were problems, but the staff fixed everything.

Sherman W.
Chicago, IL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sherman said the business provided quick, friendly service.

TT
Tim T.
01/09/2019
Very professional.
My vehicle was ready when promised and the courtesy shuttle makes having my vehicle serviced an easy process. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

01/06/2019
Friendly service and knowledgeable staff

KJ
Kenneth J.
Darien, IL
GMC Acadia
12/29/2018
Another fine job
Yet another successful repair, thanks Matt and Roberto.

Naperville, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
12/24/2018
I'd like to thank the Firestone of Lisle team for their help this past weekend with an urgently needed oil change and tire rotation. As always is the case, the team was helpful, courteous and professional, and turned around the work very quickly. I'll continue to be a loyal customer of Firestone of Lisle. Thank you for your help.

GK
Greg K.
Pontiac G8
12/23/2018
They cater to my needs
They do well working around my challenging work schedule.

Carolyn H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/21/2018
Best customer service and repair!!
New to the area and on my way to work when my power steering went out. I was just a few blocks. Firestone in Lisle was right down the street. My first time there. Mike immediately said not to worry we will take care of everything. He could see I was frazzled but within 5 minutes i was on my way to work. Roberto, another employee at the shop, drove me to work. They took care of my car and even provided discounts to help me as it was less than 2 weeks before Christmas. I was going to get a cab after work, but again Mike said no worries and Skye, an assistant from the shop, picked me up at my work, even staying a few minutes past closing. The team at Firestone in Lisle are the best with their work and customer service. A class act all the way! Highly recommend!!!

Sharon B.
Crest Hill, IL
Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that she recommends the place for service.

RT
Ronald T.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he has to go back because his tire pressure indicator is saying it is low, but he checked the tire pressure himself and it was not low. He had a flat and they helped him out when he had no where else to go.

Jill C.
12/19/2018
Trustworthy
Feel safe bringing our vehicles here.

Debbie H.
Chrysler Sebring
12/18/2018
Fast, customer service was great
I appreciated how fast they were able to fix the tire and get us back on the road. People were very friendly and helpful

Christine M.
Volkswagen Beetle
12/15/2018
Reoair of brakes and tire replacement
Super and speedy service!

BP
Barbara P.
Nissan Rogue
12/13/2018
Very friendly people and great service !
Friendly , helpful and knowledgeable people! Great service.

LR
Luis R.
Wheaton, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2018
2008 jetta exhaust
Knowledgeable, quick service and professional.

PA
Paul A.
Saturn VUE
12/12/2018
Brake job
Been doing business here for years. Service, skills and courtesy have always been top notch. Prices considerably lower than OEM dealers. Good value.

12/10/2018
service on my BMW
I took my car in Saturday without an appointment and they were able to fit me in for an oil change which was very helpful. We use Firestone for all of our 4 vehicles over the years and they do good work. Occasionally the price is a bit much so shop around. I just ordered tires as well from them so back again soon.

Michelle C.
Acura RSX
12/09/2018
Satisfied
I very much appreciate the fact that this location has a courtesy shuttle. I was happy they were able to recommend and complete the repairs on the same day, and the car seems to be running fine. The one thing that was disappointing was, I was told I received a complimentary car wash, and it did indicate that on the receipt, however my car was not washed.

Buick LaCrosse
12/09/2018
I paid what???
Made an appointment for noon and they still hadn’t started working on my car by the time my ride came at 12:45. Of course they tried to up sell things to me but was not interested. I felt the guy speaking to me was inconvenienced by my presence. By the time things were said and done, my total was $78 for an oil change and an $8 part. Yowza, could have gotten it cheaper elsewhere.

Jim K.
Honda Accord Sedan
12/03/2018
Upset
When I arrived, the guy behind the counter asked what I needed done. I said, I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and rotation for the $19.99 special. I always brought my cars there so it was the usual price. The guy asked my year make and model, then asked if it was being left or am I waiting. I said call me when it’s done, no hurry. When I picked up the car he said ok, $61! I thought it was a joke. I questioned the price, and with a smirk he said 19.99 is not the price and then said if you say $14 does that mean I only charge what price you say. I asked why were you not upfront with the price when I said the 19.99 special, and he said that does not apply to this car. I paid and walked out. Not at all truthful, this was my first encounter with anyone at this Firestone that was so unprofessional. Still upset!