Latest Review about 1 month ago

John L.
Tempe, AZ
08/13/2018
Great customer orientation
Was visiting Hayward area over the weekend when the tire on my rental car developed a leak. After calling 2 other shops and hearing 08/11/18they couldn’t get me in / Fischer’s. They agreed to squeeze me in that day. I was in and out of there in 20min. Very friendly staff. Great business practices.

STEPHANIE S.
Dodge Journey
01/17/2018
Last visit
When I arrived for my last appt. I was told that I had misunderstood and that I was just supposed to drop of the car for its' oil change and that they would get to it when they could. Unfortunately I had no one to come get me and explained this to them so Ms. Fischer talked to her mechanic and even tho they were very shorthanded that day they got it right in. They completed the oil change and inspected the brakes and repaired a loose shield..all in under an hour. I have always received awesome service from Fischer's and will continue to go to them for all of my auto issues.

RL
RALPH and JOYCE L.
12/31/2017
Dependable
I trust them to service my vehicle.

KD
KATHI D.
11/09/2017
The Do!
Great Service and Carrie has a new "Do" that is fabulous!

LUCY M.
10/25/2017
Great service experience
The folks at Fischer’s always do a great job! I recently had them replace my tires on my car. They gave me several options for tires with quotes for everything including installation. They did a great job and had the car back to me when promised. They are very thorough and professional!

Stephanie S.
10/21/2017
New tires
When I was in a week ago getting a tire replaced, Tom made me aware of a sale coming up. He called when he had the prices and had three bids for me. Had to wait for the install and it was less than an hour. Tom is always careful to explain EVERYTHING . He is a great guy and I trust him. That's important.

JOE and IRENE F.
09/15/2017
Exceptional service
Received the exceptional service that I receive every time I bring my vehicle in for regular work (oil change, tire rotation) or something special. Great job of reminders for appointment (which I need) to assessment of what I may need in the future.

LH
LAURA H.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/13/2017
quick turn around friendly service.
great place to service your vehicle

ARNIE and STEPHANIE S.
Dodge Journey
09/03/2017
Great service, Tom is awesome
Drove in at about 315 on Friday 9/1 practically on the rim after hitting a large piece of metal on Highway 27. It was only Tom and one other employee but Tom found a good used tire that was appropriate for my all-wheel drive and it was installed and I was out the door in no time at an extremely reasonable cost. No wait. They saved my weekend. Thanks!

ROBERT S.
08/23/2017
Great Service, Good people to work with.
They took care of my problem and saved me money. Thanks Bob

JIM B.
08/23/2017
Great Service. On Time. Done Right.
Thanks Kari, Brian, Will, and Tom!
You keep our vehicles running beautifully and safely. Our family appreciates your efforts!

DV

patty j.
Elkhorn, WI
08/10/2017
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
we had the unfortunate experience of car trouble as we arrived at our vacation destination to celebrate our 10th anniversary in Hayward. My husband called and talked to Kari when we got here. We brought our car in at 8am the very next morning & had our car back before noon. Curtious, professional & wonderful friendly service. Kari even drove into town to pick us up when the car was ready, who does that!!!! VERY amazing business!! Thank you Kari & crew or saving our vacation & giving us a good recommendation for a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary tomorrow night!!

BG

BETH A.
Clam Lake, WI
07/12/2017
Best Auto Repair Shop in Hayward, WI
Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and good pricing

MELISSA L.
06/29/2017
Great Service!
Friendly counter service, timely and fair price on repair.

RON M.
06/28/2017
Again Fischer's Auto Repair came to our rescue. This time it was a tire. Have always been highly satisfied with the service and the way they accommodate to our schedule.

JEFF D.
Trego, WI
06/26/2017
Delivers great service as promised
I used Fischer's Auto Repair for some routine maintenance - oil change and tire rotation. All of the work was completed quickly, and both the owner of the establishment and the lead technician were up front, courteous, and knowledgeable. I will be taking both of my vehicles here for work in the future!

DV
DAVID and PATTY V.
05/11/2017
Scheduled maintenance
Ready when promised with a complete inspection and recommendations.

SJ
STEPHANIE and CHUCK J.
Cable, WI
04/19/2017
The beautiful lady in the front
Prompt