Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GC
George C.
Macon, GA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
friendliness and swift service
they were all so friendly and the service was done in a timely manner and was very pleased .

Milton S.
Fort Valley, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great work and service

Cochran, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
The Five Star Dealership provided fast, courteous service.

HN
Hilda N.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I had a recall on the car. Took it in for maintenance on the recall.
The shop personnel were prompt and courteous. Couldn't have asked for better service.

RD
Randall D.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service
Had screw in tire and was fixed in about 15 minutxes. Jason is awsome.

GM
Gary M.
Perry, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Terrence Fannin is our salesman for life!
We had purchased four Hyundai vehicles from Terrence Fannin over the years. He has always taken great care of us. He is informative and knows what we like to drive. A couple of years ago he helped me surprise my wife for her birthday with a new Veloster. She loved that cars.
On this visit we originally intended to trade one of our Hyundais in for a more powerful model that would be able to pull our trailer. The idea was to trade in the Veloster that my loves for a new Sante Fe and then in a few years buy her a replacement Veloster. Terrence hated the idea that she would not have the car that she loved so much so he made it possible to trade both our cars in for new 2019 models. We walked out with a new 2019 Sante Fe for my and a new 2019 Veloster for my wife.
I'll never buy a car from anyone else. Terrence is not just our slaes rep, he's our friend!
Thanks T-Dog!

Carol C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Liking my Hyundai Siera Sel Sel. When I have questions, the answers come immediately.
Auto service always goes smoothly and fast. Waiting area is relaxing and comfortable.

TC
Terrence C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, and effective.
Staff is always courteous, friendly and seems cheerful about serving the customer. Work gets Done right the first time.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
No problems and they were very helpful!

Deontate L.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Crystal L
I was in on a Saturday at 2p and out quickly with everything I needed service. Thanks Five Star Hyundai you are the best!

Robert B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
the positive attitude of the employees
As always, #1

I
I.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Kay provided great customer servi e

CT
Clairessa T.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
First maintenance appointment
I made my appointment online. When I arrived, expecting to get service at the time I scheduled online, I was told there were 4 cars ahead of me and it would be another 3 hours before I got service. That's not what upset me though. What upset me was when the gentleman at the desk said they can't even see appointments made online..... What's the point then? Otherwise, when I finally did get service, it was quick and simple. I'd return under the veil of better communication.

James D.
Byron, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Truly 5 star!!!
AWESOME SERVICE!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Jason R.
Kathleen, GA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Got good service this time around!

Kilo B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, if they hold up to your scheduled appointment time
Scheduled an appointment at the Five Star Hyundai in Warner Robin's for the morning. Received a text saying I had an appointment at one of the Five Star Chevy. Called up to clear everything and was told I was scheduled at the Hyundai store. Showed up at 8:30 in the morning and was told it would be a couple of hours and that my appointment didn't exist. I shower the gentleman the text and that I called to confirm everything. The only explanation I received was "Oh your must have set up your appointment online, it doesn't work". Would have been fine if they honored my supposed appointment.

Michael S.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Always on point
Service dept provided great support.

Michael B.

EO
Eddie O.
Kathleen, GA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE IS MY ANCHOR TO HYUNDAI OF WARNER ROBINS, GA.
The Warner Robins, Georgia Hyundai is where my Late Wife and I purchased our 2011 Sonada in September 2010. Since purchasing our Automobile, no other service provider has touched this Vehicle { Except on one occasion when we were in Augusta, GA. }.
When my Engine went out in September and was Replaced in October 2018 Hyundai Anchored my ship in their harbor !!!