Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly keep you informed on status of vehicle and recommend repairs
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/09/2019

We are so excited to learn about your positive experience.

Jacquelyn S.
Macon, GA
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Great But Could Improve
I think overall the service here is great. My only complaint is when I make an appointment they should find out the specifics of the service so that they will have what they need to service my car. Example: if I want new tires then they should find out before I arrive what brand/type I want or need and have them there for my appointment. I shouldn't have to wait for them to go get them from some where else then service my car. I can understand if I'm a walk in or last mintue customer.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We will use your words of guidance to improve our process.

James D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/07/2019 Category: Service
5 STAR
They don't call it 5 Star for nothing!!!!
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/09/2019

Wa are so happy that you had a FIVE STAR experience.  Thank you for your positive feedback.

TA
Thomas A.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Easy to coordinate .
They do there best to satisfy.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/06/2019

We are so excited that you had a great experience we always look forward to providing you with great service.

EW
Enrika W.
Fort Valley, GA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at Hyundai
I’ve always received excellent, no hassle, kind response service at the Warner Robins service center. Thank you all for your excellent customer service.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/05/2019

We are so excited to learn about your postive service.

Lexington, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service, got in quick, estimated time was close.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your positive response.  We are so excited that you recieved the level of service you deserve.

Stinson S.
Perry, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
I purchased my Hyundai at a nearby dealer, and was not happy with the dealership with issues AFTER the sale. When the service update became necessary Five Star Hyundai was the closest service department. All the employees were courteous and professional, making the visit very pleasant. Warner Robins Hyundai will be the only place I have my car serviced from now on. A great customer service experience.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/30/2019

We are so excitied that you found a forever service home for quality service on your Hyundai.  We look forward to always providing you with FIVE STAR SERVICE.

II
Ismail I.
Macon, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I have to thank Andy specially for taking care of my concerns about my car and get them fix.
Definitely, I recommend this to everyone.
They work with professionalism.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for your positive response. We love to learn about your positive experience.

Hawkinsville, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/26/2019

We are so excited to learn about your positive experience.

Jacquelyn T.
Excellent Customer Service
I was in and out in a timely manner and Andy kept me up to date on the progress of my repairs. No complaints at all.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/26/2019

We are so excited that your had a positive experience.

Concetta S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Excellent!
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/26/2019

We love to learn about your positive experience

Cadwell, GA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
It was great service as always
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/26/2019

tahnk you for your positive feedback

Bonaire, GA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre oil change for a high-quality price.
Came in for an oil change was charged almost $50 for an oil change that took over an hour to do ... probably would have been better off going to an Xpress Lube or something like that.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/26/2019

We are so sorry to learn about your expeirence. We hate that you did not recieve the level of service you deserve.

EC
Erica C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
True customer service
Andy and his team make sure my car has everything it needs every single time I visit
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.

EO
Eddie O.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
We purchased our Sonata in 2010. 90.9% of the service and maintenance on this vehicle has been provided by Hyundai of Warner Robins. The service department management and staff has been, and continues to be FIVE STARS!!!
I'm totally confident, and completely satisfied with every aspect of the service, maintenance, and dealer -customer relationship. My THANKS to ALL!!!
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/15/2019

We are excited to learn about your positive experience.  We always look forward to providing you with positive service.

Melanie L.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Sonata Owner
Firstly, the warranty and maintenance package is outstanding! Everyone has been super friendly and helpful every time I've been. I have an will continue to recommend Hyundai, specifically Five Star, to friends and family in the market for a new vehicle.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/15/2019

We are so excited to learn about your positive experience.  We look forweard to serving you in the future to come.  Thank you

Jason R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Services
They did a good job on my Hyundai
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/13/2019

We are super excited to learn about your positive experience.

LC
Linda C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
All ways courteous
The service is great and on time. They have it back to you pronto. There staff is amazing and so is the manager.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/11/2019

We very much appriciate your positive feedback.  We look forward to always providing you with this level of service.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer!!!
The staff is very nice and helpful. I will definitely be back!!!
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We are excited to learn about your great experience.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
They always advertise having your car washed while being serviced and the last two visits that was not done.
andrew s. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/07/2019

We are very upset to learn about your experience.  We try very hard to provide FIVE STAR service to all of our customers.  We definatley do not want to fail any of our customers.  Please allow us to correct these concerns for you.