Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Barbara S.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
2018 Tucson
If I can make one suggestion is to have a quick lane for oil change & all other small maintenance. Had to make an appointment a week out just for an oil change.

DI
Deborah I.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
Service was good. The finance manager not no much.

AT
Anthony T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service.
They provide excellent service. They really pay attention to the customers needs. They also let you know if any issues with your vehicle that needs to be taken care of.

Diagnostics & Response Time
Accurate diagnostics and quick response time. I also like the shuttle service.

Linda S.
Rockledge, FL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I received excellent service from 5 Star Hyundai in WR. The service manager, Mr. Carter, went above and beyond to assist me in getting my car road safe when I was traveling from TN to my home in FL. 5 stars for service from me.

Marchelle G.
Much Better
Great customer service since the last guy left. Must be mentored by Mike Heard. 😍

BG
Brian G.
Centerville, GA
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Once again 5 star met my expectations. I will definitely stick with 5 star !

Marilyn B.
Perry, GA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job!!
Literally the smoothest buying experience I have ever had. Bar none!

Marnie M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Called to make an appointment and got one within the week that worked with my schedule. They did my oil change and tire rotation in a timely manner.

12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly atmosphere!

David G.
East Dublin, GA
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Unbelievable satisfying experience
Everyone from the service and sales depts. took time to greet us and talk to us, make us feel comfortable and important which really is important to the customers. They helped us in every way possible, it was a real satisfying experience. No complaints.

AT
Ashley T.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
👏🏼👏🏼
Always great customer service!

Macon, GA
12/27/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA

TC
Terrence C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, and professional service.
Service was completed in a timely manner, everyone I came into contact with was extremely friendly and the service/advice given was exceptional.

TH
Tommy H.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Still Need to Call by Phone
New management, but service department is still great. However, don't trust their attempt to modernize communications and appointments. Their online appointment system and SMS texting are failures.

GM
Gladys M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2018 Category: Service
No pushy service people trying to sell me stuff I don't need.
My car is serviced per my warranty in a timely manner and washed and vacuumed. The waiting area is clean and comfortable.

WB
Wonda B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
It was good they got me in and out in no time

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I would recommend.
I feel like getting to the person that actually makes the appointment takes a while to get on the phone. The waiting room is fine with TV and snacks available. I would really say that the “experience” as a whole is average.
BILLY R C., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 12/15/2018

thank your for your comments and completion of the survey, it is our goal to take comments and push for that ultimate "5" We wish you a happy holiday season

ED
Earl D.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Five Star Hyundai has the best service department in town. TJ was great, upfront and honest. He stood by his word from the beginning and said he would work with Hyundai to get me a new engine after mine was blown. A month later, he came through and I'm back on the road. Awesome job!

Earl... i thank you for the kind words and for completing the survey in itself, it means alot. It was my pleasure. I hope you and yours have wonderful holiday times !!

Jeff M.
Perry, GA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Stand by their product and don't charge for recalls
A little slow on status updates