Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great

Michael S.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Five Star Hyundai continues to amaze!
Prompt, friendly, professional service in a very timely manner.
THOMAS J H. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 07/18/2018

FOR YOUR PROMPT AND KIND RESPONSE

WB
Wonda B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
WONDA
I will never recommended no one to go their . I am so sore that I went their in the first place
THOMAS J H. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 07/16/2018

Mrs Bynum,

I am so sorry to hear that your last experience was less than satisfying, we hear you loud and clear.  Our General Manager, Mr Kerde Evans will be contacting you shortly to get to the bottom of your concerns.
Thank you for your response.

Concetta S.

Don T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Service provided
Very pleased, maintenance issue with my door was resolved expeditiously. The services provided has been excellent over the years.

Charlotte M.
Perry, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They were very professional and courteous.

MF
Michael F.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Smooth!
No hassle and real smooth service for my first 7000 mile service checkup. The service manager had my vehicle ready when promised and even gave it a good car wash, so it looked like new when I picked it up. Well run department and fantastic customer service.

Charles B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff. Reasonable/fair pricing. Military discount.

Richie G.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
great service
great service

John R.
Macon, GA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
comments
none
THOMAS J H. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 06/25/2018

Our apologies that your recent service visit was not up to satisfaction. It is our daily goal to provide the utmost service to each and every customer that we see.
If there is anything we can do to make your next visit more memorable please feel free to contact me personally at 478-599-9999.
Thank you so very much for your response

TJ Hisel

mike h.
Kathleen, GA
06/21/2018
tj hisel
tj hisel is wonderful in service he will be a great addition to the store

Cochran, GA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The service manager was exceptionally nice and helpful! I was SO pleased with having my vehicle washed. Thank you!

Charles W.
Byron, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Good Service
Good service. Friendly staff.

WH
William H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, on time, shuttle if needed, never had to return a vehicle for anything that wasn't done correctly the first time.
All of the above, I never dread having to go in for service, I know all will be done correctly, quickly, and if I have any questions, they are answered to my complete satisfaction.

Kathleen, GA
Sales people
Being able. To get appt for service easier !!! It took four to five calls ... I was given different excuses why no one picking up in service dept .. lunch , busy etc

Delmarie B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Towed
Quick and efficient are the words I choose to describe the service I received.

Carl C.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, good service, and nice to know the Sonata has been serviced according to Hyundai standards.
Miss seeing Mike as he was super. The service team was good as ever.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
The service was good. I just didn't like that they're not opened on the weekend. Had my car detailed and my windows wasn't cleaned. Great customer service though

Maxine M.
Byron, GA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Wonderful service and great people.I'd like to thank Rashad Robinson for great service a great sales person.Also can't leave Bill in finance for great service and Mr.Tom in service dept always a smile when I come in.Thanks for all you do for me .
THOMAS J H. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 06/11/2018

THANK YOU Ms Mobley for your quick and kind response, it was my pleasure !!

Cochran, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Tim did a great job completing my service request in a timely manner.
THOMAS J H. from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your kind and timely response !!