Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

John R.
Milledgeville, GA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/12/2018

thank you for your timely response, we will continue to strive for that "5" star response

11/08/2018 Category: Service
great service/helpful staff
Same great service plus nicer surroundings

thank you so much for the kind words and quick response

Robert R.
Byron, GA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service from the guy runming service dept
Poor
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/07/2018

we regret to hear that you were caught in the crossfire of such an operation; you will be contacted to resolve this matter soon.

Keith M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Service manager kept me inform on status of my 2015 Hyundai Tucson. Task was completed in a timely manner.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/06/2018

thank you so much for the kind words and prompt response !!

SP
Stacy P.
Hawkinsville, GA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
They have great customer service thank you for you guys service. T.J. and Mike are great

thank you so much for the kind words and prompt response !!

AR
Anita R.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor service . If we had another Hyundai dealer in Warner Robins we would be going there in the future
Not if they are going to be spending money for service that they don’t need!

we definetly regret to that our service was not to your satisfaction, this is not how we intend to complete any service; your concerns will be our main attention to repair.

LC
Leslie C.
Leslie Capers
Love Five Star Hyundai Service Dept!
Professionalism and knowledgeable.

thank you so much for your kind words and quick response

AO
Angel O.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance personnel were very receptive to my issue and discuss and provided solutions to my problem

Overall fair service
Service personnel were friendly but did not discuss what they did to isolate the problem. They just briefly said could not duplicate

tnhank you so much for your timely response; this helps our staff i to contact hyundai and inform of ongoing concerns with vehicle repair procedures. someone will be in contact to resolve your concern.

i am glad that we got to the root cause of yyour concern..

Hawkinsville, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Service.
Great service, friendly staff
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 11/02/2018

Joseph D.
10/30/2018
The ones to go to
There friendly and help full. Told them what I wanted and they got it for me. Very helpful still with any problems that arise. Also hope that you get Mr. Quintin Perry not only helpful but funny 😆 guaranteed to make you day.

RD
Riza D.
Bonaire, GA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
rDw
Friendly and reliable people
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 10/29/2018

thank you so much for the kind and quick response.

KL
Kimberly L.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great. customer service

thank you for the quick and kind response

Byron, GA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service and Car Vacuumed!
Service was very quick and their waiting room is nice with several charging ports for your phone. Almost everyone we saw made sure to say hello and ask us if we needed anything. And as an added bonus my car was vacuumed out and smelled almost new!
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 10/24/2018

thank you so much for the quick response and such kind words

KF
Krystal F.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai
The excellent way the keep me in touch on my car. Love the service.

thank you so much for the quick response and kind words

JY
Jae Y.
Robins Air Force Base, GA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
overall good service
It was my second time visiting this location and much better than the first time.
one small thing didn't work when I pick up my car after 6 days but overall good service.
Thank you to TJ and Tim. They are very professional.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 10/22/2018

thank you for your prompt and timely response

GM
Gabriela M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer experience
I bought my Hyundai Veloster a year ago and I’m very happy with my purchase. It’s super easy to schedule maintenance for my car. And everyone is willing to help and friendly.

thank you so much for the kind kind words and quick response !! it was our pleasure!

EO
Eddie O.
Kathleen, GA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Accuracy of Information provided; Professional Service; Updates when promised, very Good Service MAnager - Customer Relations
My Late Wife and I Purchased our 2011Hyundai Sonata LIMITED from Five Star HYUNDAI- Warner Robins in September 2010; We've Allowed Service, and Maintenance to be Performed Only At / By the Hyundai Facility in Warner Robins with one repair being accomplished in Augusta, GA in 2014.
I Could Not Ask for more Professional Service!!!

My Thanks To The Service Manager and His Maintenance Team.

Eddie Ollie, Jr.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 10/18/2018

thank you so much for the kind kind words and quick response

RD
Robert D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The service at five star Hyundai is outstanding. Tj worked on my vehicle he is very professional and outstanding guy.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 10/17/2018

coming from an outstanding family, that is much appreciated

Terrell M.
Pineview, GA
Great experience all around
The work was completed on time and I was kept informed every step of the way. Everyone I worked with was a true professional and seemed to genuinely appreciate my business.

thank you so much for the kind kind words and quick response.

DT
David T.
Brandon, FL
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Team
I was traveling through Georgia and broke down on the highway. We had our vehicle towed to Five Star Hyundai or Warner Robins. In the morning I reached TJ and he immediately acknowledged having the vehicle and beginning to look at it. Using text messaging he kept me apprised of all the details and options. He and his team did a thorough investigation and even though I was a one-time customer just passing through, I always felt like I was the most important customer he had. Well done TJ and team.

thank you so much for the kind kind words and quick response; it was most definetly my pleasure.