Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GB
Gurpreet B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I will definitely go back to this place for the excellent service provided by the service manager, Andy!
Service Manager, Andy is excellent and knowledgable. He knows how to treat a customer and do the best to fulfill the need.

Rachel B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great and helpful service
Employees were very helpful and nice. They were able to help with both problems with my car, and did a great job contacting me about everything.

Sharon S.
06/19/2019
Jason in the service department
Jason is an awesome service technician. He really cares about the customers and it shows in the way that he treats them and the care he takes to explain things to the customer as well as being an honest man. He has restored my faith in car lots and how they treat customers after the sale. He is definitely an asset to your company.

Carl C.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good staff, pleasant, out of their way from scheduling to completion.
Labor charges for changing cabin and air filters was high, will do it myself on the next go round!

RD
Robert D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Andy in the sevice dept. did a excellent job on servie to my vehicle. He did everything that was needed on my car.

CF
Carrie F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They took me in for an oil change immediately without an appointment

Michael H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Had a great experience and customer service getting my Sante Fe routine maintenance. The manager and staff was efficient and professional! Thank-you for everything!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Servicing my car was quick, easy, no hassles. The new service manager was extra nice, polite and professional.

BF
Becky F.
Byron, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, in and out in a timely manner.

GH
George H.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service - radiator
Andy made this service right after receiving the wrong part and a significant delay in receiving the right one. Job was performed well. I will get service here again but I really miss Mike Heard who was the BEST.

WC
William C.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
They really go above and beyond with every visit.

Daniel W.
Perry, GA
Personnel and Service were wonderful
I took my 2016 Sonata Sport in for the 30K service. Scheduling was great, personnel were great. The car was cleaned before it was picked up. My only complaint was the charge for the service completed. I felt that the price was too high, especially since the air filters (engine and cabin) were changed the day before.

VG
Vincent G.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great deal on tire matching prices
Only issue was they over charged me on my credit card to purchase the tires after I was paid full for tires when I ordered them and they forgot.
I'm still working with them on the issue of the pealing clear coat paint off the door knobs. They repainted the back towo handles but now the front two handles are pealing

LC
Leslie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Capers
Excellent service department. Never disappoint! Andy is an awesome manager and very knowledgeable

Dean S.
Kathleen, GA
Above and beyond
I had an appointment for the next business day but wanted to drop my car off on Saturday so that it might get worked on sooner. Andy said he would be there and give me a ride. Little did I know it was his day off! THAT is customer service!

WR
Willie R.
Byron, GA
My Experience
This was a new staff. The Manager was professional and respectful. He listened to our issues and resolved them in an expeditious manner. Great job!

Keith M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great. Service manager explain the detail on my vehicle and was done in a timely manner.

Richard W.
Great Dealership
Had a great experience at Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins!

AP
Ashley P.
Kathleen, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Love our dealership!
Andy is amazing. He takes the time to get to know his customers and interact with them. I feel like family when I walk in to get my car serviced. Thanks for always making sure my family is taken care of in the most professional and caring way possible.

Cecelia S.
Montezuma, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/03/2019 Category: Service
They do a good job!
They got me in and out quickly. In addition to the scheduled service, they got the leaves out of my fan without charge!