Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Taylor M.
Bonaire, GA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
This place has been amazing since I bought my car at the end of 2016 and now with the new texting system they are using for maintenance makes things even better. TJ is great at keeping me informed and getting my car back to me as quickly as possible!

BW
Betty W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
First experience at Hyundai in Georgia
The Staff was very courteous and the amount of time that the service took was very reasonable.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/21/2018

thank you for your prompt response and kind words !

09/20/2018 Category: Service
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/20/2018

thank you for your prompt response; we appreciate your loyalty with your automobile maintenance. we expect to give a perfect "5" service quality to our customers, we do apologize that we were not a perfect "5" for you this visit. that said we WILL keep training and training to get to that "5"
thank you again !!!!

TH
Tommy H.
Bonaire, GA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
New Service Manager, Same Great Service
I have always trusted the previous manager, Mike Heard, with my requests. Note that whenever Mike was out, I would have a bad experience there.

So now that there's a new manager, TJ, and I was reluctant to hand him over a long laundry list of services (120K, airbag light, engine stalling problems, etc) needed for my 2011 Sonata. He did not disappoint. It seemed like he went above and beyond to ensure my car was fixed and ready for me.

I only wish the dealership would give out loaners, especially when I was without my car for 3 days.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/19/2018

thank you for your prompt and kind respons !!

LC
Lori C.
Kathleen, GA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very fast and great service for my vehicle.

thank you for your prompt and kind respons !!

QG
Queenie G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Serving
The service was prompt, professional and friendly. I highly recommend this business of your car services.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/14/2018

thank you for your prompt response and kind words !!

BG
Brian G.
Centerville, GA
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Five Star
Great Customer service. Also I appreciated the call from my sales person checking on me. Give that man a promotion! The service dept is phenomenal! I will definitely be back!!

givens, you are the best !!

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra 2013
Professional.
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/11/2018

THANK YOU for your promt response and kind words !!

IG
Isaac G.
Macon, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
No unexpected problems service went smoothly I was in and out in the timely manner
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/07/2018

THANK YOU !! for your timely response and kind words, it was our pleasure.

SK
Sonja K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Very professional and quick service. I love that they are open on Saturdays

Byron, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ok
Ok

LW
Lataura W.
Kathleen, GA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience as always!

James W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Not very friendly at times.
wanted to give them 5 stars , but couldn't.

we sincerely apologize that your visit was not its best, management from our collision center should be in contact with you.

LT
Lawrence T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Very convenient
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 09/05/2018

De Soto, GA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
The attendant TJ always provide the best & friendly service. TJ makes sure my car service is up to date. I schedule my appointment and do have to wait too long.

Wrightsville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
TJ in the service dept. was great. Caitlan in online sales was great also. Everyone else I wasn't impressed with.
I had issue when I purchased my Santa Fe. Had it delivered to me and person told me the key fob would be mailed to me in a couple of days. Didn't receive and called dealership. Then was told I had to come and get it. Made appt. and took off work to drive 1.5 hrs. to pick it up. Get there and they had lost the key fob and was told they would order another one. Person was to give me a call when it came in. I waited 2 wks. and gave dealership call and then found out my sales person and one of the managers that I talked with last that was supposed to have ordered fob the day I was there no longer with them. He also hadn't ordered the fob. I then left messages for Mr. Kerde Evans to call me. Didn't hear from him and called him back after a few tries I finally got him. He told me he would order the fob. After a week hadn't heard back so called him again. He then gave the cal to the service guy/manager TJ. At that time he told me when it was supposed to be there. Finally got the fob programmed on 7/22 and I got vehicle on 5/31.

Thank you for your kind words and prompt response. It was our pleasure to fianlly take care of your concern; anything you may need in the future please do not hesitate to call me direct....we WILL do better and be faster in the future.. TJ

WW

Elko, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/29/2018 Category: Service
1st service
Absolutely perfect and professional service.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!

CF
Chris F.
08/26/2018
Sale by Corey Gregg
Potential for being a especially great sales person. Did a wonderful job on our sell!
THOMAS J H., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai of Warner Robins responded on 08/28/2018

thank you for your timely response. we appreciate the opportunity to service your Hyundai vehicle