RYAN B.
10/14/2018
I would just give my friend or colleague a heads up that you might not hear from them(Fix Auto) along the way if you don't initiate the phone call. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Dongyoung L.
Fullerton, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
10/11/2018
I would definitely come back as well (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JACK B.
10/09/2018
Would definitely recommend to friends! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EM
Elizabeth M.
Ford Fiesta
10/02/2018
If I need any work done to my vehicle.. I will definitely be returning. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ROBERT R.
La Mirada, CA
09/27/2018
I always do recommend them (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SG
Shivram / Sonali G.
Nissan Versa
09/14/2018
Yes Iâ??m (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AI
ARTURO I.
Toyota Matrix
08/25/2018
I all ready have recommended you (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jesse T.
Los Angeles, CA
08/13/2018
Very likely, I was beyond amazed how perfect the paint looked, it looked the same as oem paint! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PR
PAM R.
Nissan Sentra
08/09/2018
I would not go anywhere else.!!!!!!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Joseph P.
Downey, CA
Chevrolet SSR
08/06/2018
I'm please (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GR
GUSTAVO R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/13/2018
Already have recommended to a couple of people (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CT
CLAUDIA T.
07/10/2018
I already have, they are the best (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Sherie M.
07/02/2018
absolutely (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RICHARD B.
06/29/2018
Nice job 10 (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jesus P.
Garden Grove, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/29/2018
â??Call my guy Greg he will take care of youâ? exact words (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Deborah R.
06/26/2018
Yes - to everyone I know!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LT CHARLES M.
Cerritos, CA
Honda Ridgeline
06/11/2018
I plan to bring my wife's SUV to Fix Auto for some minor body work and paint touch-up. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PP
PUJA P.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/10/2018
I will recommend everyone to Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AV
ANGELA V.
Chevrolet ChevyVan G20
04/21/2017
The service that was done and the people I had to deal with. Everyone was really nice about it.

MARIANO S.
Mini Cooper Hardtop
04/20/2017
I am very satisfied with how my vehicle looks!