DV
DEBRA/JOHN V.
Westminster, CA
03/18/2019
Dean and staff do a great job of taking care of my family's vehicles
Dean and staff do a great job of taking care of my family's vehicles. Full Service shop (including smog checks & alignments).

No"semi-synthetic" oil at this shop, which is a plus. Either regular oil or full synthetic. Lately, I have decided on using only full synthetic oil for my 2006 Camry and my wife's 2006 CR-V. Also, Dean recommended not using semi-synthetic blends as there is very little real synthetic oil, but rather mostly regular oil, in the blends.

My experience has been that Dean's crew is great about pointing out things that need maintenance or repair (and ONLY the things that need this attention). As an example, there was another AAA approved shop in Huntington Beach that performed a AAA multipoint inspection on my wife's 2006 CR-V and recommended replacement of front and rear struts due to "leaking". However, after liking the service Dean's crew provided on my 2006 Camry a few weeks later, I brought my wife's CR-V to have Dean's crew do the AAA multipoint inspection to see what they find. Dean's crew did NOT recommend replacement of the struts. Afterwards, I let Dean know that a different AAA approved shop also did a AAA multipoint inspection on the CR-V just a few weeks prior. Dean seemed interested in comparing the "findings" of both inspections. So, Dean took me to the CR-V and proceeded to compare both "inspections" line by line, one thing at a time. He personally showed me each item so I could see with my own eyes, including each one of the struts that were NOT leaking. So, just on the struts alone, the honesty of Dean's crew saved me over $1,400 compared to what was recommended at the other AAA approved shop in HB.

Bottom line, I have confidence that Dean and his crew are honest and busy enough doing "legitimate" business that they do not need to recommend things be fixed that do NOT need to be fixed. Dean and his crew are one of the few experienced vehicle repair shops that are also honest.

John and Debra V.

MARK W.
03/17/2019
No complaints
They are very reliable and honest I bring all my trucks here.

SUSAN M.
03/17/2019
They know their customers! Offers great fast friendly service . Never leaves your car dirty with mechanical garb all over the interior. Great job, minimal wait time, beats the car dealership hands down every time.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Stanton, CA
Saturn VUE
03/15/2019
Fast smog service
Thank you for taking care of my Saturn Vue! I've had this car since it was new, and your company has been intregal in keeping it running smoothly. On a side note, the license plate is incorrect, as we had Handicap plates put on it a couple years ago. the correct plate is DP365PB.

James F.
Seal Beach, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
James said the business provided quality service and value.

RL
Roger L.
California
Lexus LS 430
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they are good people to bring a vehicle to.

SV
Stephanie V.
California
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service was good.

GC
GREGORY C.
Garden Grove, CA
Buick LeSabre
02/27/2019
Car repair
Hi I would recommend all my friends to cypress auto repair they tell you what’s wrong and always has your car done in a timely fashion I will always bring my car to cypress auto repair. Thanks again

MA
MICHAEL A.
Cadillac Seville
02/26/2019
Cadillac Seville 1998
I did watch the mechanic and I did congratulate him taking care of my vehicle. He did an excellent job.

Mike Araman

Oceanside, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2019
Quality Customer Service
Cypress Auto Repair knows how to treat its customers. My family has been loyal to Cypress Auto for years. Quality work with quality customer service.

SANDRA S.
02/25/2019
The staff is amiable, helpful, patient, efficient, professional
I find all of the employees/staff at Cypress Auto Repair And Smog to possess the utmost integrity and pride in the services they provide. They care about their patrons and their vehicles and are always professional, efficient and patient in answering all questions

JN
Jeff N.
Los Alamitos, CA
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business took care of what he needed.

AG
ANITA G.
Garden Grove, CA
02/21/2019
Everything.
This business is great. I love them as they always take care of my car.

SCOTT/MARGIE C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/17/2019
Wipers replaced
Service is always good. Have been coming for years and always appreciate when they can fit me in. Had to come down and get wiper blades replaced on both cars and they were able to do it quickly and efficiently. Only problem was the technician left the plastic sleeve on the driver side blade so when we went to use it it didn’t work too well! But that can happen to anybody.

TC
TERRY C.
Ford Freestyle
02/15/2019
Work done
Took car in check on a couple of things, got brakes done. Bryan kept me updated and was done same done. Good work.

CHARLES B.
Cypress, CA
Honda Accord
02/14/2019
Big head job
Thank you for fixed the head job, valve job, disturibator cap, spark plugs wiring and power steering done but still driving on/ off engine where locating the cosidnser or point inside the cap shaking while moving.

JAYDA D.
Dodge Dakota
02/08/2019
Great fast friendly service
The people are great here. They work fast and get the issues figured out if there is one. They will not take your money for something you don't need. What more can I say? An honest mechanic imagine that.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/08/2019
custmer service---great
allways attentive to my needs for service---have been to many service centers----best one

GS
GEORGE S.
Saturn Ion
02/05/2019
Neighborhood shop
We appreciate a reliable car repair shop close to home...we take both of our cars there for service, they try to do only repairs that are necessary. We appreciate the 10% auto club discount too.

Cypress, CA