SR
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
06/15/2021
my recent service of my 2010 Honda Civic
I highly recommend Cypress Auto Repair for excellent service. I have always been 100% happy and satisfied with their work on my car.

Jennifer C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/12/2021
Exceeded Expectations
Brian and the team were able to get my son's car repaired in time and for a fair price.

RICK C.
Los Alamitos, CA
06/04/2021
Mount and balance 4 new tires. Check alignment.
Fast service for sure. I got to bring it back as the truck now shimmies in the front at 60+ MPH. Slight balance issue.

Carl M.
Cerritos, CA
Lexus ES 300h
06/02/2021
Cypress Auto Repair & Smog is professional, fast, and through
This is my second time and both times I rated your service as excellent. I also appreciate the way you worked with me and your other customers. Great customer service.

S. S.
La Palma, CA
06/02/2021
No matter how booked their schedule is...Brian always finds a way to work my car into their appointment book🥳
Cypres Auto is a CAR NURSERY/Car Hospital to meet the needs of your car!! The STAFF / TEAM...are experts in their field 👏👏👏The place is clean! You can wait in the quaint lobby or enjoy the fresh air of the great outdoors on comfortable chairs.

CL
Cody L.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/28/2021
Concintious and compitent
I have been using this shop for years. Unfortunately, I have always had bad luck with my vehicles, with bezzar difficult to diagnose problems.
This shop takes the time and has the expertise to repair every problem I have brought them.

AG
Aj G.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
AJ said he has no negative comments.

05/14/2021
Great Repair Shop
When I bring my car to Cypress Auto I know they will do a great job. Thanks!

Shirley S.
La Palma, CA
05/11/2021
Friendly service! attentive mechanics and clean lobby 🥳,
You can rest assured that the service is great and you will get an honest answer to your car’s problem!

Joellen C.
Dodge Challenger
05/08/2021
Great Service Every Time!!!!!
Me and my wife take our vehicles to these guys whenever we need repairs or just upgrades. This last time I had them install a new performance intake on 2012 challenger rt. Was done in an hour and was done right. Love this place. Family ran and family pwned.

Michael G.
Ford Explorer Sport
05/08/2021
Brought my new car in !
I brought a new car I bought in and had them go over the car, to see what needed fixing. It's an older car, 2002, I bought the car to help a friend who was moving out of town out. The car needed some things done, but I have total trust in this place and the work done here ! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else !

Daniel S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
04/30/2021
90 Chevy pick up rebuilt engine
Bryan and the guys from Cypress auto repair and smog put a rebuilt engine in my 1990 Chevy pick up redid the air conditioning for me truck runs great I’m ready to drive another 385,000 miles

Mike D.
04/29/2021
Good Work
Honest and reliable with their work

MF
Michelle F.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Fit
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Michelle said everything was fast and easy.

LJ
Leonardo J.
Whittier, CA
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Leonardo said he had a smog check , he is satisfied with the work and he would recommend them.