SR
SHARON R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/20/2019
the repair of our 2010 Honda civic
Cypress Auto Repair did a fabulous job with the repair of our car. I can always depend on them to do their work with the highest efficiency at a very fair price.

Johnny C.
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said the employees were very helpful, especially the front desk.

Jessie S.
Ford Expedition
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said all the employees at this business were nice.

EC
ERIKA C.
Scion tC
01/08/2019
Appointment timely, everyone courteous
Had smog check done. They were polite enough to even check my oil level. I would return here again.

SR
SHARON R.
Honda Civic Si
01/06/2019
The repair of our 2005 Honda civic
The workers at Cypress Auto Repair are experts in their field. In relation to our 2005 Honda Civic, the heater/cooling system needed a complete inspection and repair. With their high level of expertise and professionalism, the heater/air conditioner now works perfectly. My family and I have total confidence and satisfaction with Cypress Auto Repair.

AC
ANTONIO C.
Bellflower, CA
Honda Fit
01/04/2019
Excellent customer service
The shop provided excellent customer service. The mechanic checked the problem on my car and provided the solution. When I returned to have the tires replaced, the service was quick.

BENJAMIN H.
Garden Grove, CA
Mazda B2300
12/27/2018
pricing is fair
I have taken two of my cars to this shop and I have been very satisfied. They are fast and the rates are good.

RAY C.
Long Beach, CA
12/22/2018
Great team
Always friendly and good to talk yo.

Seerina W.
Carson, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Seerina said the service at this business was good. The staff explained all the issues with her vehicle. It was an excellent experience.

FF
FRANK F.
12/12/2018
Trustworthy mechanics
The AAA discount and warranty are great! When I first brought in our 1988 Ford Escort Brian impressed me as a good and fair person to deal with. Since then I have referred my daughter to repair her Ford Focus. Yesterday I came in because the Ford dealership recommended we replace all 16 lugnuts, which I questioned. We only needed to replace 4 lugnuts. We will continue to bring our cars here for good advice from Brian and Dean.

NR
Norma R.
Anaheim, CA
Nissan Versa
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Norma said she never had issues with the business and always had good service.

Montrell H.
California
Honda Civic Si
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Montrell said the business has great customer service and they are nice, they did a smog check and everything went smoothly.

MARTY H.
Cypress, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/03/2018
Dependable and Honest
I have been going to Cypress Auto for over 20 years and would not consider going elsewhere!

LORI B.
Cypress, CA
Hyundai TUCSON
12/01/2018
Nice and honest
I have been using cypress auto for many years. Everyone is nice and they are honest.

JN
JINX N.
Jeep Liberty
11/30/2018
trusted, reliable service.
Having just moved to the area last year, and having an older vehicle, I was understandably cautious of a mechanic I could trust. These guys are it! I appreciate the honesty, and reliability of this shop. The repairs are done timely, and just the general care they offer is assuring. I highly recommend them.

MARLA C.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/29/2018
Regular check up
During the check up, several valid things were discovered. Brian gave me a very fair price and clearly explained the analysis... he even did a few extra things just to help me. Highly recommend!

VS
VALERIE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018
Best Mechanics Around
Not only have the folks at Cypress Auto Repair kept my old car in tip top shape, they also coached me when I was ready to buy a new one! Their advice was perfect and helped me get into a new car with no hassle whatsoever.
When getting my car fixed or serviced they are timely and their prices are fair. I trust them completely with my vehicle needs and I will never go anywhere else!

CONNIE B.
Long Beach, CA
11/25/2018
Friendly, fast and convenient
This is my fourth time here for smog check. Quick, easy and great receptionist!!!

SANDRA S.
Anaheim, CA
11/23/2018
Efficient, professional, courteous service
I find the staff to be highly skilled and thorough in their evaluation, services provided in a professional, efficient, courteous and timely manner.

JAYDA D.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/22/2018
Expert Work
As always, I trust my vehicles with the professionals,