03/14/2020
Prompt service
2012 Chevy Silverado crew cab Snugtop black.
Customer interaction was rough around the edges except for the lady in the front office. The work got done.

John S.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/12/2020 Category: Service
John said there were only a few little things he wasn't completely satisfied with, but overall this business did a very good job, as always.

Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.

Jan R.
12/30/2019
Coded Engine Light on
I took my car in as a warning light came on. I understand that the car needed to be put on a diagnostic machine to figure out the problem. The problem turned out to be a factory warranted part so I had to take the car to a dealer. My only complaint is that it cost $130 for the diagnostic. So thinking that the fix didn't cost me anything is wrong because it cost me $130, which I feel is excessive for a diagnostic machine analysis.
Lesson learned is when a light comes on, I can check with Cypress Auto Repair first but if it has to go on a diagnostic machine, I need to take the car to a dealer if the car is within 5 years of warranty.

BJ
Barbra J.
12/07/2019
Cypress Auto Review
Try to service customer's needs when no appt made
try to accommodate customer
appreciate honest mechanical recommendations as well as efforts to minimize expense for customers

YX
friendly customer service.

Mathew W.
Kia Soul
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that he would recommend this business for service.

JAN R.
06/02/2019
Service of 2015 Equinox.
In the past I have gotten a Maintenance Inspection Form showing all the areas attended to. I like this form and do pay attention to it. I did not get one this time and kind of missed it. Other than that, I always like going in there as everyone is friendly and I get good and timely service.
Thanks!

SCOTT/MARGIE C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/17/2019
Wipers replaced
Service is always good. Have been coming for years and always appreciate when they can fit me in. Had to come down and get wiper blades replaced on both cars and they were able to do it quickly and efficiently. Only problem was the technician left the plastic sleeve on the driver side blade so when we went to use it it didn’t work too well! But that can happen to anybody.

CHARLES B.
Honda Accord
02/14/2019
Big head job
Thank you for fixed the head job, valve job, disturibator cap, spark plugs wiring and power steering done but still driving on/ off engine where locating the cosidnser or point inside the cap shaking while moving.

AK
Anoosheh K.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anoosheh said the service was okay.

Darryl L.
Los Alamitos, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the business had good service and they did as promised.

CR
Clark R.
Buena Park, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Clark said the service was quick overall.

Amber M.
Jeep Patriot
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Amber said the staff was nice. The service was completed in a timely manner.

JAN R.
03/29/2018
40 Point Inspection on new to me used car.
I service my car here and bought another car (used) so used the AAA coupon for 40 point inspection. All appeared great but when I got home noticed there was a comment about 'no dip stick' on transmission fluid. What does this mean to me? Was the transmission fluid not checked? Is this an open area that I need to be concerned about? Should I be looking into getting a dip stick? From where, dealer?

Would've been nice if this was mentioned to me so I could've asked those questions and had immediate answers.

I have enjoyed having my car serviced here in the past (2008 Ford Edge) and still will use your company but would like answers.
Thanks for the opportunity to 'vent' !