Buena Park, CA
Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2020
Very disappointed today
Just a buyer beware......make sure to ask for the cost of parts and labor up front or when they call back with a diagnosis. I was charged $36.37 each for spark plugs. A total of $145.48 just for 4 spark plugs, on top of the $130 labor to change them out. $275 just to change the spark plugs on a little 4 cylinder Hyunda is so expensive. That's a 140% markup on parts. The dealership would have been cheaper. I've never felt like I got hosed at this place before but today I am very disappointed.

SF
Shawn F.
Stanton, CA
Jeep CJ7
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he had a smog check done and the staff's answers after the test failed seemed like they just wanted him to spend more money. He would not recommend them because it was the first time anyone has wanted to charge him $130 for a diagnostic. They couldn't tell him an overall cost to fix the issue for the vehicle to pass the smog test.

Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

Cerritos, CA
03/25/2020
Need 2nd alternator replaced after only 15000 miles
Should have some discount for the second alternators since the first one only last 15000 miles. The normal life time is between 100000 to 150000 miles. The actual installation of unit take less than 30 minutes and I paid more than 2 hours labor. Just because Honda menu suggest so! This is insane!

On my first unit alternator I did report issues after 1 year and I did not received any warranty on the failed unit. This should have been replaced at the time I reported the issues..

Thanks

Rick S.
Garden Grove, CA
09/01/2019
2007 Chevy Equinox
Brought it in for overheating problem. The car still has the problem.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

JAN R.
Ford Edge
01/26/2018
Smog test
I just paid $62 for a smog check. This email shows smog checks for $39:95. That makes me feel just great.....NOT!c
Also there is a charge of $8:00 for a ‘certificate’. What certificate? Years ago certs were given to send to DMV but today all is automatic. How do you justify this?

Typically I am satisfied with past work done on my car but I feel I was ripped off here today.

BJ
Barbra J.
04/20/2021
honest feedback, diligent mechanics
I was so thankful Cypress Auto was able to service for oil change before my scheduled time. Appreciate their flexibility and attentive care
I was then able to attend work-related appointments in the afternoon
Thanks, again!

WS
Willie/Marva S.
Lexus GS 350
04/09/2021
Service & professionalism
Serviced my car and let me know of any parts I may need in the future

SL
Shannon L.
Garden Grove, CA
Kia Rio
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Shannon said she recommends them.

02/09/2021
honest feedback, diligent mechanics
Was assisted upon entering and work completed sooner than expected
was thankful for this

Ben B.
Buena Park, CA
10/04/2020
Meets or exceeds my expectations
This place is new to me. I original went there for a check up/inspection via AAA. I was pleasantly surprised at their thoroughness and analysis. They did not push a multitude of services as other shops have usually done, and only re-inforced expected work needed. When I scheduled work to be completed, they were very good at getting me in , completing the work expeditiously, and keeping cost affordable. Will definitely return here and if they continue to provide this type of service, they will be my main source of car repair and service.

03/14/2020
Prompt service
2012 Chevy Silverado crew cab Snugtop black.
Customer interaction was rough around the edges except for the lady in the front office. The work got done.

John S.
Long Beach, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/12/2020 Category: Service
John said there were only a few little things he wasn't completely satisfied with, but overall this business did a very good job, as always.

Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.