Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

Rick S.
Garden Grove, CA
09/01/2019
2007 Chevy Equinox
Brought it in for overheating problem. The car still has the problem.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

Ford Edge
01/26/2018
Smog test
I just paid $62 for a smog check. This email shows smog checks for $39:95. That makes me feel just great.....NOT!c
Also there is a charge of $8:00 for a ‘certificate’. What certificate? Years ago certs were given to send to DMV but today all is automatic. How do you justify this?

Typically I am satisfied with past work done on my car but I feel I was ripped off here today.

YX
friendly customer service.

Mathew W.
Kia Soul
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that he would recommend this business for service.

06/02/2019
Service of 2015 Equinox.
In the past I have gotten a Maintenance Inspection Form showing all the areas attended to. I like this form and do pay attention to it. I did not get one this time and kind of missed it. Other than that, I always like going in there as everyone is friendly and I get good and timely service.
Thanks!

SCOTT/MARGIE C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/17/2019
Wipers replaced
Service is always good. Have been coming for years and always appreciate when they can fit me in. Had to come down and get wiper blades replaced on both cars and they were able to do it quickly and efficiently. Only problem was the technician left the plastic sleeve on the driver side blade so when we went to use it it didn’t work too well! But that can happen to anybody.

CHARLES B.
Honda Accord
02/14/2019
Big head job
Thank you for fixed the head job, valve job, disturibator cap, spark plugs wiring and power steering done but still driving on/ off engine where locating the cosidnser or point inside the cap shaking while moving.

AK
Anoosheh K.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anoosheh said the service was okay.

Darryl L.
Los Alamitos, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the business had good service and they did as promised.

CR
Clark R.
Buena Park, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Clark said the service was quick overall.

Amber M.
Jeep Patriot
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Amber said the staff was nice. The service was completed in a timely manner.

03/29/2018
40 Point Inspection on new to me used car.
I service my car here and bought another car (used) so used the AAA coupon for 40 point inspection. All appeared great but when I got home noticed there was a comment about 'no dip stick' on transmission fluid. What does this mean to me? Was the transmission fluid not checked? Is this an open area that I need to be concerned about? Should I be looking into getting a dip stick? From where, dealer?

Would've been nice if this was mentioned to me so I could've asked those questions and had immediate answers.

I have enjoyed having my car serviced here in the past (2008 Ford Edge) and still will use your company but would like answers.
Thanks for the opportunity to 'vent' !

Doris B.
Fullerton, CA
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Doris said that the business provided good service.

Randy G.
Long Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Randy said the service was good, clear and fast. He had a tire changed and on the way back from the service his tire pressure went to zero. The screw was not tightened so he had to do that himself.

KL
KIEN L.
Anaheim, CA
Toyota Cressida
10/08/2017
Toyota Cressida
Good due to 3 minor mistakes: mistakenly over charge of smog test; lack of Toyota engine knowledges; one of fuse box screw was missing & the other one not completely tightened; the front end part was not installed back in place to original location. Besides the above careless mistakes pointed out for your mechanic technician & to your management team as well. I hope these neglecgent mistakes won't be happened again to my return for your 2nd auto care services.

DENIS L.
Stanton, CA
Honda Accord
10/06/2017
Review
Good

SP
Samir P.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Samir said that they are good.

Seal Beach, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/14/2019
Happy customer
Took my truck in for a smog. They were able to get it in immediately and I was done in under 15-20 minutes. The staff was kind and they even honored my coupon that had expired a few days before.