Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

Rick S.
Garden Grove, CA
09/01/2019
2007 Chevy Equinox
Brought it in for overheating problem. The car still has the problem.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

JAN R.
Ford Edge
01/26/2018
Smog test
I just paid $62 for a smog check. This email shows smog checks for $39:95. That makes me feel just great.....NOT!c
Also there is a charge of $8:00 for a ‘certificate’. What certificate? Years ago certs were given to send to DMV but today all is automatic. How do you justify this?

Typically I am satisfied with past work done on my car but I feel I was ripped off here today.

Jan R.
12/30/2019
Coded Engine Light on
I took my car in as a warning light came on. I understand that the car needed to be put on a diagnostic machine to figure out the problem. The problem turned out to be a factory warranted part so I had to take the car to a dealer. My only complaint is that it cost $130 for the diagnostic. So thinking that the fix didn't cost me anything is wrong because it cost me $130, which I feel is excessive for a diagnostic machine analysis.
Lesson learned is when a light comes on, I can check with Cypress Auto Repair first but if it has to go on a diagnostic machine, I need to take the car to a dealer if the car is within 5 years of warranty.

BJ
Barbra J.
12/07/2019
Cypress Auto Review
Try to service customer's needs when no appt made
try to accommodate customer
appreciate honest mechanical recommendations as well as efforts to minimize expense for customers

YX
friendly customer service.

Mathew W.
Kia Soul
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that he would recommend this business for service.

JAN R.
06/02/2019
Service of 2015 Equinox.
In the past I have gotten a Maintenance Inspection Form showing all the areas attended to. I like this form and do pay attention to it. I did not get one this time and kind of missed it. Other than that, I always like going in there as everyone is friendly and I get good and timely service.
Thanks!

SCOTT/MARGIE C.
La Mirada, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/17/2019
Wipers replaced
Service is always good. Have been coming for years and always appreciate when they can fit me in. Had to come down and get wiper blades replaced on both cars and they were able to do it quickly and efficiently. Only problem was the technician left the plastic sleeve on the driver side blade so when we went to use it it didn’t work too well! But that can happen to anybody.

CHARLES B.
Honda Accord
02/14/2019
Big head job
Thank you for fixed the head job, valve job, disturibator cap, spark plugs wiring and power steering done but still driving on/ off engine where locating the cosidnser or point inside the cap shaking while moving.

AK
Anoosheh K.
Buena Park, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anoosheh said the service was okay.

Darryl L.
Los Alamitos, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said the business had good service and they did as promised.

CR
Clark R.
Buena Park, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Clark said the service was quick overall.

Amber M.
Jeep Patriot
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Amber said the staff was nice. The service was completed in a timely manner.