ME
Melody Lyn E.
Anaheim, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/23/2020
the people who work at Cypress Auto are great.
No matter what I need, Cypress Auto is very helpful.
If I just have a question or concern they will take the time to answer all my questions.
The are the Best....

MV
Michael V.
La Palma, CA
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Cypress Auto Repair is not out to rip you off.
As always, Cypress Auto Repair Is very professional, friendly and looking out for their customers.

I brought my wife’s (baby) car in after the dealership gave me an outrageous quote. Her car had an engine soon light on, because of two codes.
Unfortunately the dealer cleared the codes, but Cypress Auto Repair spent some time on the problem NO CHARGE.
Cypress Auto Repair told me to bring the car back when the engine soon light comes on again.

Dr. Robert V. C.
Stanton, CA
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
The people and the service which is always excellent.
The services is excellent and the people go out of their way to help. Dr. Covert

DV
Debbie/Gerald V.
Anaheim, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2020

Chevrolet Trax
01/18/2020
Very trustworthy
I've been coming to this place for awhile now. And I'm always confident that they will do the job right the first time.

IF
Ian F.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ian said he had just moved and was looking for a place to bring his vehicle. He brought it to this business and everything went great. Brian was really good and he appreciated his honesty. He told him exactly what he wanted and gave his honest opinion. He got treated the way he wanted and he appreciates everything Brain did for him.

VW
Vicky W.
Stanton, CA
01/16/2020
Survey
I have had a great experience every time I had to take my vehicle to Cypress Auto.every one is professional and courteous. Most of all the automotive mechanics are knowledgeable in what they do.

Mike S.
California
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the service writer and the person who checked him in did a good job.

JJ
Jan J.
Kia Soul
01/11/2020
Car Serviced
Excellent service as always!

John/Carrie B.
Suzuki XL-7
01/09/2020
Regular Maintenance
Notified by email from Cypress Auto Repair & Smog that my vehicle was in need of the regular check-up & maintenance. I was able to make an appointment by email.
Took my vehicle in & inspections were done. Informed of the maintenance that was provided. Very good & professional staff.
I have been coming to Cypress Auto for over 5 years & they provide excellent service. Highly recommend Cypress Auto Repair & Smog.

Bonnie H.
Mazda 3
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said the staff has good customer service.

KD
Kevin D.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they were quick and to the point. They didn't try to sell him anything else.

AG
Anita G.
Garden Grove, CA
12/30/2019
Excellent service.
Cypress Auto has taken care of my car for years. They’re awesome. Thank you.

Jan R.
12/30/2019
Coded Engine Light on
I took my car in as a warning light came on. I understand that the car needed to be put on a diagnostic machine to figure out the problem. The problem turned out to be a factory warranted part so I had to take the car to a dealer. My only complaint is that it cost $130 for the diagnostic. So thinking that the fix didn't cost me anything is wrong because it cost me $130, which I feel is excessive for a diagnostic machine analysis.
Lesson learned is when a light comes on, I can check with Cypress Auto Repair first but if it has to go on a diagnostic machine, I need to take the car to a dealer if the car is within 5 years of warranty.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/29/2019
my recent service of my 2015 Honda Civic
As always, Cypress Auto Repair is by far the best place for auto service!!