Buena Park, CA
Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2020
Very disappointed today
Just a buyer beware......make sure to ask for the cost of parts and labor up front or when they call back with a diagnosis. I was charged $36.37 each for spark plugs. A total of $145.48 just for 4 spark plugs, on top of the $130 labor to change them out. $275 just to change the spark plugs on a little 4 cylinder Hyunda is so expensive. That's a 140% markup on parts. The dealership would have been cheaper. I've never felt like I got hosed at this place before but today I am very disappointed.

Cerritos, CA
03/25/2020
Need 2nd alternator replaced after only 15000 miles
Should have some discount for the second alternators since the first one only last 15000 miles. The normal life time is between 100000 to 150000 miles. The actual installation of unit take less than 30 minutes and I paid more than 2 hours labor. Just because Honda menu suggest so! This is insane!

On my first unit alternator I did report issues after 1 year and I did not received any warranty on the failed unit. This should have been replaced at the time I reported the issues..

Thanks

SF
Shawn F.
Stanton, CA
Jeep CJ7
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he had a smog check done and the staff's answers after the test failed seemed like they just wanted him to spend more money. He would not recommend them because it was the first time anyone has wanted to charge him $130 for a diagnostic. They couldn't tell him an overall cost to fix the issue for the vehicle to pass the smog test.

Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.

Chevrolet Trax
01/18/2020
Very trustworthy
I've been coming to this place for awhile now. And I'm always confident that they will do the job right the first time.

Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

07/30/2021
Great Job As Usual
These guys are the best. Very professional and great work. They are honest and reliable. I would recommend them to everyone.

SG
STEVE G.
Huntington Beach, CA
07/27/2021
My vehicle was done ontime
these guys were great and would recommend them

KL
Kien L.
Anaheim, CA
Toyota Cressida
07/26/2021
Regular oil & oil filter change.
The service is on schedule and completely done according to customer’s request.
The customer services are very friendly and waiting room is always kept clean and cold.
My auto preventive maintenance & services have been switched to Cypress Auto Repair & Smog since 2019.

Daniel S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/26/2021
Nice work
Had my truck towed into the shop it wood turn over and was getting gas but not starting and it had a little stumb to it theysaid it needed a distributor put one in runs really smooth now no more stumble to it anymore Thank you

LG
LOUIS G.
Long Beach, CA
07/23/2021
They provide top-notch service, consistently. I've been going there for 15 years. Always happy

Richard H.
La Palma, CA
07/21/2021
Price & Performance
Once again, expert diagnosis,rapid repair,great price.

Marty H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/19/2021
5 Star Service
Cypress Auto has excellent customer service and amazing mechanics. I have been using them for over 20 years!!

Ronald M.
07/15/2021
Cypress Auto is the best place for servicing all of our 3 cars. They're friendly and the cost of their services are more than affordable.