Cerritos, CA
03/25/2020
Need 2nd alternator replaced after only 15000 miles
Should have some discount for the second alternators since the first one only last 15000 miles. The normal life time is between 100000 to 150000 miles. The actual installation of unit take less than 30 minutes and I paid more than 2 hours labor. Just because Honda menu suggest so! This is insane!

On my first unit alternator I did report issues after 1 year and I did not received any warranty on the failed unit. This should have been replaced at the time I reported the issues..

Thanks

SF
Shawn F.
Stanton, CA
Jeep CJ7
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he had a smog check done and the staff's answers after the test failed seemed like they just wanted him to spend more money. He would not recommend them because it was the first time anyone has wanted to charge him $130 for a diagnostic. They couldn't tell him an overall cost to fix the issue for the vehicle to pass the smog test.

Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.

Chevrolet Trax
01/18/2020
Very trustworthy
I've been coming to this place for awhile now. And I'm always confident that they will do the job right the first time.

Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

JE
Jeffrey E.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/20/2020
Always awesome service
Just an oil change today. Brian is the most knowledgeable and helpful service advisor that I've ever dealt with. The whole crew at Cypress Auto always provides quality work and service...which is the main reason I've been going to them for nearly 10 years!

BP
Bob P.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he's happy with their work. He's happy with their level of competence. They seem to be well versed in repair and they seem to charge a fair price.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/10/2020
my recent service of my 2010 Honda Civic
Cypress Auto did a great job in the smog inspection of my car. They are always friendly, and the prices are fair and reasonable. I highly recommend Cypress Auto.

RL
Ryan L.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they were extremely easy , he walked in , gave them the papers, they took his vehicle in and it didn't take very long.

SG
Steve G.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/08/2020
Always great service
Have been coming here for years.

Martyna M.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Martyna said they were really quick, they make things happen, they get it done, and they're reliable.

Dominique D.
Bellflower, CA
Dodge Avenger
10/06/2020
Always a great experience
Been taking my cars here for years. These guys are always polite and direct, and make sure to explain what your car needs. They have a huge facility so you know your wait won’t be ridiculously long. Waiting area and bathroom unusually clean for a mechanic. I have found the prices to be very reasonable. 10/10 would recommend

Ben B.
Buena Park, CA
10/04/2020
Meets or exceeds my expectations
This place is new to me. I original went there for a check up/inspection via AAA. I was pleasantly surprised at their thoroughness and analysis. They did not push a multitude of services as other shops have usually done, and only re-inforced expected work needed. When I scheduled work to be completed, they were very good at getting me in , completing the work expeditiously, and keeping cost affordable. Will definitely return here and if they continue to provide this type of service, they will be my main source of car repair and service.

DE
Dena E.
Anaheim, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/28/2020
Fixed car
Again, fantastic and quick service. I will always come here when I need to fix my car.