Jaime C.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said he is not very happy. His vehicle did not pass the smog test and he thought if it failed he would get another test, but he was charged the full price. He stated that they should change the ad to read, until it passes.

DERRICk L.
Stanton, CA
Acura RSX
06/19/2018
They won't have my business anymore.
2 stars because they don't deserve a 1. They use to be 5 stars in my book. Will still be for most people. Not coming back after my last visit. Did a smog. I didn't know that resetting check engine lights cause smogs to fail. But I had it reset after fixing my knock sensor. Which causes an automatic fail since they can't t test. I knew unplugging the battery causes smog fails. Didn't know resetting did. I feel that maybe they should ask all their customers doing a smog ahead of time about those things. I had no idea. But I got charged 53$ for 10 minutes of work that failed. I could've avoided that if I was a little more knowledgeable about how smoging works. Or maybe they should take a second to educate or ask their customers . But hey they offered half price on my return test. Like I'm going to come back to them. Most places offer test, if you fail you don't pay. Not here apparently.

PS
Patty S.
10/14/2019
southern
The attention to the customer and service. My son and I have been coming to this place for the last 10+ years and always very happy with the service.

Jim P.
10/14/2019
Battery replacement
Accurate diagnosis, prompt, and friendly service. Identified other issues, but no pressure to address them immediately.

HH
Henry H.
Kia Optima
10/11/2019
Major or Minor service they take care of me.
They have serviced multiple cars and trucks over the past 20 years at a fair price offering good advice in the process.

Richard H.
La Palma, CA
10/11/2019
Once again a great job at a reasonable price, this place is the best
Brian knew the problem immediately,and had it repaired in a very short time. The service and the price are the best. Would not go anywhere else.

Mike D.
10/03/2019
Brian is very easy to work with
Honest place that does good work

TY
Takashi Y.
Buena Park, CA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Takashi said the staff are very nice and professional.

LH
Luis H.
Orange, CA
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the business was the best. Brian had really good customer service.

AG
Andy/Dotti G.
Buick Regal
09/24/2019
1987 Buick
Our experience with cypress auto repair was 100% positive. The front desk people were friendly and helpful, and the mechanic was so nice and knowledgeable. The issue we had was puzzling and he was so patient, finally discovered the problem. We will definitely be using this business from now on!

VM
Valerie M.
Kia Sportage
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said that she recommends this business.

Anaheim, CA
09/16/2019
The staff and their positive and helpful manner makes the experience with car repair a joy
The staff with Cypress Auto Repair is extremely helpful, concerned about their customers and professional in their delivery of excellent service

ME
Maggie E.
Anaheim, CA
Chevrolet HHR
09/14/2019
Smog,oil change, repair
I only take my car here.. I trust these guys completely.. Eveyone is friendly knowledgable and fair!

PD
Paul D.
Nissan Xterra
09/13/2019
Competent personnel
These people are friendly, knowledgeable and will suggest not having service done if the vehicle hasn’t reached the need stage. They always meet their service done timeline. Plus they have great baseball hats and t-shirts for sell. 🤗

YX

Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2019
my recent service of my 2015 Honda Civic
The service of my car at the Cypress Auto Shop was outstanding. I have been bringing each one of my cars there for service for a long time. I am always highly satisfied.

AJ
Aaron J.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff were quick and efficient.

09/09/2019
Oil change and tire pressure check for Company Ford Fusion
This was my third time bringing the car in for an oil change. Upon bringing in the car, i asked to check the tire pressure as well.
I had a great experience! Service was done in a timely manner, and the office was easily able to call the Fleet Maintenance Program my company uses in order to bill/charge the work appropriately.
Other shops have difficulty with using the Element Fleet Maintenance company that my company uses for fleet maintenance.

Ive had three great experiences here! Keep up the great work!

LOREN S.
Long Beach, CA
09/07/2019
Great service and honest pricing
After giving me a quote, the actual work was completed faster and they adjusted the price by 500 less. They could have easily stayed with the original quote and I would have never known. A truly classy and honest business.

Raffi H.