PM
Buena Park, CA
Mazda 3
11/23/2020
Excellent customer service
These are mechanics you can trust, and aren't going to sell you on anything you don't need. They will be honest and upfront with you on what needs to be fixed/repaired. They have excellent customer service that keeps me coming back year after year.

Stop reading this review and take your car to them already!

JN
John N.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/21/2020 Category: Service
John said he has been going there for15 years, they are solid and trustworthy.

Maria P.
Compton, CA
Chrysler 300
11/20/2020
Smog
Awsome and fast always kind .there work is
Always great service i highly recommend them .
Keep up the good work guys always love seeing them ..

DA
Dennis A.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the business is handy and had him in and out.

11/17/2020
Customer service
Brian always is helpful and honest.

FD
Fred D.
Buena Park, CA
11/17/2020
Great Work
Cypress Auto did it again, great work on my Jeep and I got it back a day earlier than I expected. Cypress Auto is the best.
Thanks!

AC
Amie C.
Long Beach, CA
Kia Soul
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Amie said they are honest and have integrity. Another business said her rear brakes needed replacing. This business said they had 40 percent left and it could be done later. They didn't just do it anyway. She appreciates them and suggests to keep up the great work.

CN
Cuc N.
Cerritos, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/11/2020
The staff is very kind .
I have taken 4 cars to this service and were always pleased with the honest advice and the reasonable price.

SR
Sharon R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/10/2020
my recent service of my 2010 Honda Civic
Cypress Auto did an excellent job of fixing my brakes. I felt the difference immediately. I now feel safe and secure driving my car. Thank you , Cypress Auto!

ZB
Zo B.
Norwalk, CA
GMC Acadia
11/03/2020
Reliable and Honest
I moved from out of state and was looking for a place nearby to service my GMC Acadia that had a check engine light on. I dropped off my vehicle and within 4 hrs it was diagnosed and issue was resolved. Price was fair. Chris who was working the front was up front and honest. He called and told me what the issue was and what it would cost. I plan on taking my other vehicles here in the future for repairs. Highly recommended.

Jim P.
11/01/2020
Smog Test
Excellent service. Performed Smog test in less than 10 minutes with no appointment.

Marty H.
10/30/2020
Best in Town
This auto repair facility is the best!!

RL
Robert L.
Los Alamitos, CA
10/29/2020
Cypress Auto Repair & Smog .
Good mechanics and reasonable prices. I’ve used them for my family’s vehicles for many years and have never been disappointed.

SG
Steve G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/29/2020
Have been going for years. Great service. Total trust..

LC
Lavonne C.
Volvo XC90
10/29/2020
Always get a friendly greeting when I come to get my oil changed. Service is quick and I always get a call when I can pick up my car.