LG
LUIS G.
07/09/2018
Already being speaking about fix auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JASMINE A.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/29/2018
I actually was recommended to you guys by a coworker.i will definitely recommend you guys! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ANTONIO S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/18/2018
Yes I would ???? (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ROSE S.
06/14/2018
I would definitely recommend Fix Auto to a friend due to great service and a great job that was done to my truck. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DENISE B.
Nissan Versa
06/04/2018
I will recommend Fiz Auto to my friends and family members. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ALEJANDRO M.
Toyota CAMRY
04/22/2017
Turnaround time and the quality of work.

MYRIAM G.
04/22/2017
I am satisfied with the work.

ANA S.
Kia RIO
04/22/2017
It actually got done one day before they said. The car came back nice and clean and it looked fantastic.

JONATAN D.
GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab 143.5" WB
04/19/2017
You guys did a good job, I like the work, and everything was done on time. You guys have friendly customer service.

PC
PAULINE C.
Long Beach, CA
Toyota AVALON LIMITED
04/18/2017
They do great work! Their service and constant contact with me on the progress of the car was appreciated. They were done early and made sure I knew it so that I could go and return my rental car. Also, they go the extra mile as far as customers who have to wait. Water, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are there for their customers and they have toys for kids. I went with my granddaughter and she did well waiting because they had the toys to keep her occupied. They are just really great overall.

SL
SAMANTHA L.
Cerritos, CA
Honda Accord
04/18/2017
They needed to better notify me of the schedule changes.

JEANNETTE S.
Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2017
I received great service at my initial drop off and the constant follow up was great. They stayed on top it!

MANUEL S.
Jeep Renegade Latitude FWD
04/17/2017
Really great service.

JENNIFER L.
Norwalk, CA
Nissan ALTIMA
04/13/2017
Everything was fine, I don't have a reason not to give them less than a 10.

IM
IRENE M.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Crew Cab 153" WB
04/11/2017
I was very happy with the customer service from Christina.

NL
The quality of the job.

JO
Jose O.
04/06/2017
As soon as I got there they provided help. It was on time.

TOM S.
BMW 3 Series 325iC
04/05/2017
They've done multiple car and they fix them all the time.

SAERAN H.

SERGIO V.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Honda CIVIC
04/04/2017
They were really helpful with everything. There was an issue with an ordered part being broken but they let me know the situation and kept me updated.