BP
Brian P.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
04/06/2019
I hope I never need their services again but will happily recommend Fix Auto to anyone who asks? (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

John L.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/11/2019
I have used this shop before and recomend to anyone who is need of a good job. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Mike G.
03/04/2019
Fortunately we do not need collision repair that often, but when we do we always take our vehicle to Denny's (Fix Auto)! They do the job right and in a timely manner. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RD
ROBIN D.
Sumner, WA
03/03/2019
I would definitely come back (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KH
Kelly H.
Bonney Lake, WA
01/28/2019
I recommend Fix Auto to everyone I know! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Michael L.
Orting, WA
11/26/2018
Have already recommended to a friend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SR
SFC DWAINE R.
11/05/2018
Hell yes. Thanks for paying my rental for the extra days!!!!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TW
Teri W.
Kapowsin, WA
10/28/2018
Absolutely. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Renee S.
Milton, WA
Ford Expedition EL
10/18/2018
No idea of the quality of work, but they do make the follow-up calls they should. Be nice if they updated my number out of their system (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MSGT BRADFORD W.
Federal Way, WA
10/01/2018
Yes anybody I can find that needed a body shop (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

IK
Inna-serey K.
Lincoln MKT
10/01/2018
Best service I have ever had. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Keith and Dawn B.
09/27/2018
absolutely! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LG
LORENZO G.
08/30/2018
You guys were awesome and I would recommend you to anyone. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

VW
Vickie W.
Bonney Lake, WA
GMC Terrain
08/27/2018
Actually 11....Joe was excellent (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Karen M.
Auburn, WA
Kia Rio
08/20/2018
I recommend them to Pemco a long time ago I was here with my other car (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LC
LESLIE C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Lexus ES 330
08/19/2018
Already have. Cannot tell you of her follow through. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LY
LAURA Y.
08/18/2018
I know the industry. I am glad to have found them. I will come back and I have already told people of my great experience (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DE
DOUGLAS E.
Dodge 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 140.5" WB 4WD
08/06/2018
I hate dealing with car repairs. Now I know where to go for body work. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CP
Charles P.
08/05/2018
I will definitely recommend this shop to my friends and others (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TF
Tom F.
Milton, WA
Buick LaCrosse
07/20/2018
We were very happy with our dealings so we would be happy to recommend Fux Auto to others. In fact, when we said our car was at Fix Auto they said they heard good things and our car was in good hands. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)