RL
RANDY L.
Ford Edge
11/07/2016
When I took the car for the estimate it was 1,000, and it ended up at over 5,000. I was very unhappy with these changes!

JORGE M.
Toyota FJ-CRUISER 4X4
08/25/2016
There were a lot of back and forth communication and delays. I was also upset with the customer service and they pick up date kept getting pushed back. I asked why there was a delay and they told me that the car was going into painting. At the end of the day I think it was because of parts. I would not recommend this shop because of their customer service and I would tell people not to go there. In addition, the shop manager was not professional in his position. I asked the shop to pay for my rental fees since the accident was not my fault. They said they would give me a two hundred dollar credit, however, when my car was not ready on time and the pick up date was delayed they did not extend the rental coverage. I feel like they should have kept covering the rental. The manager then told me that I should have had rental car insurance and it is not his place to tell me what coverage I should have. It was annoying.

KK
KYUNG K.
Lexus ES 330
08/01/2016
Paint job is not good and is bubbly.

RE
ROXANNE E.
Chevrolet HHR
08/02/2015
If your facility fixes what was not replaced properly, then I would recommend higher. (Entered by customer via website)

CK
CATHY K.
Ford FLEX 4X2 SEL
05/27/2015
I think the battery issue killed it for me. (Entered by customer via website)

KC
KITTY C.
Placentia, CA
Honda PILOT 4X2 EXL
03/19/2015
Two experiences and two cars that were not mechanically driveable -- I can't believe that both were "just a coincidence." (Entered by customer via website)

RA
RACHEL A.
Toyota MATRIX
03/16/2015
convenient location, good work, but upon pick-up of vehicle felt car was running a little poorly- would idle and feel like it was going to die. I examined under the hood thinking they must have knocked something loose. The following day, I went grocery shopping and returned to my car which would not start. Turns out after cleaning under the hood, they loosened the battery cables and did not tighten the negative terminal. After tightening back up, car started and ran fine. Note- for them to make sure these are tightened well if they clean that area. The overall cleaning of my vehicle was very good- even polished up the headlamps which look better than they have in a while. (Entered by customer via website)

GH
GIL H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/12/2014
No I wouldn't recommend them.

NM
NICOLE E. M.
BMW 535I
12/02/2014
Unsure...feel that car should've been looked over thoroughly before stating it was ready. I had to take it back and now rental coverage I have with my insurance is not available for when I have to take my car back in. Although I was offered a standard rental car from Fix, I should be able to choose something in the price range that I had previously. (Entered by customer via website)

NF
NIKKO F.
Hyundai SONATA
09/12/2014
Already was asked by a friend if he should take his car to you and I said no. (Entered by customer via website)

MINI R.
Toyota AVALON
08/15/2014
3 times I visited the shop couple of times long period of time . While waiting LESLIE pass by the lobby and totally ignored me and my husband , she totally ignored both of us. And 2 times by myself did pass through me so many times and ignored me I did not exist in that tiny little lobby
Too bad so close to my house will not return . Please send me a reply . I keep getting the message to do the survey I was not going to write all this I am glad I did . (Entered by customer via website)

MANUELA M.
La Habra, CA
Volkswagen PASSAT
07/18/2014
The only reason why I gave it a 2 was because of the secretary and other workers inside who were very friendly . The general manager get a -0 . Poor customer service and for future reference should not curse at or around customer . Also the mechanics are ruff with the cars and stomp on breaks like they don't care- I will also make sure to put that on yelp. (Entered by customer via website)

THOMAS M.
Lexus RX 450h
01/11/2014
I am not a complainer. I have used this facility in the past and AAA gives us some leeway here.
However, your receptionist needs to smile and engage more.. not a complaint but I am surprised no one notices. It did seem out of place to me as a business person.
Most important is the habit of placing the keys on the cars hood outside. I could have just drove off. what happened is someone changed out our leather case for a wrecked one. So we are not happy at this turn of events. Someone with a Lexus took our new and put their old scalped up leather on ours as the keys are obviously not protected. Also some of the gauges in the car were changed and we need to read the manual to put back. Just so you know as owner or CS person.We were not happy at all (Entered by customer via website)

BA
Behrouz A.
Volkswagen CC LUXURY
10/11/2013

SANDRA S.
Orange, CA
Jaguar XF
02/10/2013
Once someone steals from me I am done. AAA will hear about this for sure. (Entered by customer via website)