EH
ERIC H.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/21/2019
Well, it's kind of pricey though. My require was paid by an insurance (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TG
TRAWNEGAN G.
Other G80
12/20/2018
I don't often recommend businesses or services of any kind. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KG
KIMBERLY G.
12/04/2018
Concerns about timely repairs would make me hesitant to recommend Fix Auto. I had requested that a small thing be fixed (I think itâ??s the running board). I never received a quote and it could have been fixed as a complimentary service. It only needed a few inexpensive clips to be fixed. I feel that itâ??s the least that could have been done after the lengthy repair process. The radio was reset back to factory settings and the car was nearly out of gas when we picked it up plus the low air pressure light was on for the tires. Not how we expected to receive the car back although the repairs were done very well. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RICHARD S.
Scion FR-S
10/22/2018
Itâ??s gonna depend on how you take care of the work that needs to be redone (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EF
EUFEMIO F.
Kia Optima
07/04/2018
Not likely at all (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EA
ELENA A.
06/08/2016
You guys have a good service.

HC
HENRY C.
06/07/2016
We preordered the part a week in advance and when I took the car in the repair I expected it to already be in house. However, I had to wait another week to get the repair done. AAA covered my rental car, so it was not a big deal.

SHELLY S.
Brea, CA
Infiniti FX35
06/06/2016
I work far away from the shop and the timing was not good for me.

PG
PENG G.
Placentia, CA
Hyundai SONATA HYBRID
09/30/2015
He is unhappy with the customer service and how the workers repaired the car. He thinks it looks cheap.

RE
ROXANNE E.
Chevrolet HHR
08/02/2015
If your facility fixes what was not replaced properly, then I would recommend higher. (Entered by customer via website)

XW
XIAOSEN W.
Orange, CA
Lexus ES 330
07/06/2015
The work wasn't done to my satisfaction.

CK
CATHY K.
Ford FLEX 4X2 SEL
05/27/2015
I think the battery issue killed it for me. (Entered by customer via website)

SHU H.
03/31/2015

KC
KITTY C.
Placentia, CA
Honda PILOT 4X2 EXL
03/19/2015
Two experiences and two cars that were not mechanically driveable -- I can't believe that both were "just a coincidence." (Entered by customer via website)

RA
RACHEL A.
Toyota MATRIX
03/16/2015
convenient location, good work, but upon pick-up of vehicle felt car was running a little poorly- would idle and feel like it was going to die. I examined under the hood thinking they must have knocked something loose. The following day, I went grocery shopping and returned to my car which would not start. Turns out after cleaning under the hood, they loosened the battery cables and did not tighten the negative terminal. After tightening back up, car started and ran fine. Note- for them to make sure these are tightened well if they clean that area. The overall cleaning of my vehicle was very good- even polished up the headlamps which look better than they have in a while. (Entered by customer via website)