JAY A.
05/05/2021
Work was finished before promised time and at a very good price.

JAMES R.
Ford Expedition
05/05/2021
Very dissatisfied with service
First of all I think your business should be investigated for your poor practice of work I do not think that your mechanics know anything about a Ford expedition 1998 I paid $440 for my truck to come out of there worse than what I took it in there for they did nothing for my truck my truck was not popping and misfiring as bad as it did when I left there and I really think it should be investigated and I'm not done I'm going to the bureau of automotives and have your shop investigated nobody should have to go through what I did after I left that shop that was the worst mistake I've ever did and I should be compensated for the shoddy work
The Team a. from Florin Auto Centre Inc responded on 05/05/2021

ERVICE WAS DONE PER CUSTOMER REQUEST ONLY, NO DAIGNOSTIC DONE HERE OR MADE ANY RECOMMANDITIONS TO GET THIS WORK DONE BY US, JUST PERFORM LABOR ONLY PER CUSTOMER REQUEST WITH NO PROMISE OR WARRANTY TO FIX ANY ISSUES WITH VEHICLE. SIGNED DOUCMOUNT SHOWS THAT CLEARLY.

SABRINA B.
05/02/2021
Awesome Service!
Jose was very helpful. They were able to diagnose my brake problem and fix it the same day for a really good price. I appreciate the excellent customer service as well.
The Team a. from Florin Auto Centre Inc responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you Very much. WQ do Appcriact your Busniess.

JOE S.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/30/2021
Great job
I have been here 3 times with different cars, different issues, and each time they have been detailed, quick, and reasonably priced. So glad they are close by.

Nissan Rogue Sport
04/29/2021
Honest and great work always
Always five stars!!!!

JACKIE P.
Dodge Charger
04/29/2021
Nice people
Easy to talk to Mohammed and Jose about car concerns, they have done good work . Kept my car going for many years and very convenient to drop off by my home.

West Sacramento, CA
BMW 740i
04/24/2021
Honesty
Came in for an AC problem.... After diagnosing, Jose inform me that I should take it to the dealer... No charges

JOHN M.
Cadillac XTS
04/18/2021
Friendly staff that gets the job done right the first time.

04/15/2021
We thank you for our recent brake job of my husband's truck. The time and care you took.

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
04/07/2021
Professional and Direct
For a simple alignment I was shown the read-out before the work was done and given a choice. I felt respected.

BY
BILLY Y.
Toyota Celica
04/03/2021
Awesome!
Went there to change my brake and rotors. Very friendly. Tells what your car needed to be fixed afterwards. Very informative. Recommend 100%

ROBERT B.
03/27/2021
Front Axle replacement
Car started shaking awhile back so I decided to take it into this shop and they wasted no time getting on it. Had it done for me by the end of the day. Drives like new.

MALISSA D.
Mazda CX-9
03/27/2021
The Best
The customer service here really is incredible. I’ve been here several times now for different reasons, and the quality of care is never compromised. As a single mother, having a place I trust to take my vehicles is everything. Thanks guys, and José especially. You have a loyal customer in me.

Thank you.

JEANNE T.
Elk Grove, CA
03/26/2021
Always great service!!
My entire family and I trust Florin Auto Center with all our car care needs whether foreign or domestic vehicles. I highly recommend them!!!

Elk Grove, CA
Kia Sportage
03/24/2021
Worked on my 2012 Kia Sportage and Chevy Malibu
Florin Auto Centre, is a Great place to bring your car to get worked done, they are really honest when it comes to giving you quotes/pricing. Anytime my cars need work done, I take it to these guys and they always do an Amazing job. I recommend this auto shop to anyone when they tell me they have a car problem. I'm so happy to have found them!!!