MIKE D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/28/2021
Terrific Service
I was told by a dealership that I needed brakes and I took my car for a second opinion to Florin Auto Centre After a quick evaluation, it was determined that I still have almost 50% left in my brake pads. I ended up just getting an oil change. These guys at Florin Auto Centre are as honest as they come. I would recommend this repair facility to everyone!

07/26/2021
great customer service
Muhmmad was great a great guy! pleasant and i appreciate the work he did for me!

BD
BEN D.
Ford Transit Connect
07/24/2021
Great customer service!
I will always recommend Florin Auto Centre! They always take care of my issues and clearly explain what the problem is and how they are fixing it. I have checked their pricing against other shops and they are always competitive. The value in the service is unmatched!

KG
KELLY G.
07/24/2021
Awesome Service!
These two gentlemen are honest professional and conscientious. I cannot recommend them highly enough. A good friend of mine recommended that I try them and I could not be happier.

Ford Econoline
07/23/2021
Great Job!!
The guys got new shocks on my 91 van in half a day.

RN
RICH N.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/21/2021
Good honest work.
This is the auto repair shop with the most integrity I have ever come across. I have seen the owner and his service writers treat everyone fair for over 10 years. The service techs work hard and have met every time estimate given. Also, if there is a problem they can't solve or require a specialized skill or equipment they never hesitate to recommend a quality alternative. I cannot recommend enough.
The Team a. from Florin Auto Centre Inc responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for being a Loyal Customer.

HD
HIEU D.
07/20/2021
Excellent customer service
Came in and they took really good care of me got in and out super fast.

RP

LT
LA TAWNIA T.
07/16/2021
Honest and quality work
No pressure service up sale

AR
AHSAN R.
Awsome

DF
DANIEL F.
07/15/2021
Fast, friendly, and excellent service
I came in at 2:30 pm with my 2015 BMW 328i displaying a “Charging Malfunction” light. I told Muhammad I thought the alternator needed to be replaced, and he agreed.

He quickly gave me a quote, found the part, and told me he could have it done by the end of the day.

Sure enough by 5:00pm I got the call that the car was ready.

I picked up the car and the light was gone. Muhammad fixed my issue and charged me a fraction of the cost I got from the dealer and other service centers.

I definitely recommend this shop and Muhammad if you need service.

Thank you very much.

JORGIE A.
Honda Civic Sedan
Awesome people

Mr S.
07/10/2021
Great shop For Automotive Repair
I like this place to fix my car .they have great master mechanic for troubleshooting diagnostic. I have one VW car 🚗. One day check engine light comes on code was 1429 I went lot shops also vw dealership just waist money and time they didn't know what they do just replaced parts .after later time some one advised to visit this place long story short they fixed my car in 2 hours and received call from them pick up my car.i suggested this

Thank you.

ROSLYN Y M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/09/2021
I have been taking my vehicles to Florin Auto Centre for years and always leave with great quality service. The staff is amazing.
The Team a. from Florin Auto Centre Inc responded on 07/10/2021

We thank you for being a Loyal Cutomer at florin auto centre and we do Appriciate your Busniess.