Overall Rating 4.4615369/5Overall Rating 4.4615369/5Overall Rating 4.4615369/5Overall Rating 4.4615369/5rating 4.4615369
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

CG
Carl G.
Rancho Murieta, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely, courteous service

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and convinient service!
Getting my Tucson serviced at Folsom Hyundai was fast and convinient.
See you in 5,000 miles!

NM
Norman M.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service review only.
I will always use your service on the cars I bought from you, but I will never buy another car from your sales department. Not that you care!

Jessamyn P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy. Even got a free car wash!

Jacklyn C.
West Sacramento, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department was great!
Rod Johnson is the person to see for great service!

Susan M.
Cameron Park, CA
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 2007 accent
I have always had a great experience when having my car serviced at this facility

Joel P.
Carmichael, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Almost excellent
Almost perfect just the incident with the gentleman who i feel like just having a bad windy day or just being a racist. I may be wrong and sensitive but its the tone of his voice i didnt like.

Melinda S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
regular servicing
Waited. Everything done that I wanted done and also a recall replacement. Took about 2 hours. Everything was good.

ZF
Zohreh F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Ok
Just front desk lady was not polite everything else was good
JERRY E., Service Manager from Folsom Lake Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Zohreh,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with our cashier. I will follow up with her and use this as a coaching moment. I am a little confused about another answer on your review. You said that our biggest opportunity would be the time it took for the service and that you expected it to be 2-3 hours. My records show we got your car done in an hour and a half. I wanted to make sure all of that information was accurate. Please let me know so I can address these issues. Thanks again for the feedback.

Jerry Eastman
(916)293-4760

Thomas S.
Always got great service
We have been with this dealership since they first opened and always given us outstanding service.

It took 4 hours to do a 1 and half hour repair
I explained before
JERRY E., Service Manager from Folsom Lake Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback. I am very sorry that we provided terrible service to you. The Service Advisor that helped you was very new here and was not a good fit for the level of service that we normally provide. That said, he no longer works here. I am terribly sorry that you had to experience that kind of service. If you feel that you would ever want to give us another chance, please print this email out and it will be good for a free oil change during your next visit. Once again we are very sorry about this.

Jerry Eastman
(916)293-4760

Lisa S.
Rio Linda, CA
Service Department with Andre Lynch
I have been coming to Folsom Lake Hyundai for a while and it’s always been a terrible experience. But after the last encounter with Andre Lynch in the service department, it has really changed my mind to thinking that the dealership has finally hired a reputable employee.
He was sincere, respectful, helpful and very reliable as to making sure I was updated about my vehicle along with making sure I was in a great place and that he has me taken care of. And Andre did just that!! I would never visit Folsom Lake Hyundai for another vehicle let alone for service if I couldn’t deal with Andre as my lifetime advisor. He was so professional and courteous about my concerns and what I needed to get done. He is by far the best Advisor in service I have seen in a while besides Rod. It’s good to finally have someone that knows how to provide great service to a customer who is supposed to be a life ofnthe vehicle and lifetime customer. He’s great and who ever hired him made the best move yet. Let’s just see if you guys can keep it up with the rest of team.
If Andre is gone, I will follow him along with several other of my long time friends that visit Folsom Lake Hyundai as well. It’s his service that’s welcominv and inviting not just the vehicle. Anyone can work on it, we visit fir the service.

Margo M.
Fair Oaks, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Lube and oil
Service good but not the communication

EC
Elaine C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Consistent
I moved to NorCal 3 years ago and have always dealt with Rod for my appointments. He has always been consistent with service and a pleasure to work with

Meghan M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent communication
What A wonderful experience! The communication was wonderful. The representative Andre who was are main point of contact was fantastic. Making sure every step of the way I was informed of what was a occuring with the car. Quick and fast service..will definitely return with any other issues

RN
Robert N.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
good service and a ride home if necessary.
ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE PLACE I EVER TOOK MY CAR TO. ROBERT N.

Diane H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
?
??

10 stars
Chris was an outstanding service advisor. He works well under pressure with a positive attitude and is detail-oriented. He answered all my questions and is very friendly and polite. I couldn't be more satisfied with his service. I will definitely be returning! I just wish Folsom Hyundai had better coffee in the lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE COFFEE IS HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that has nothing to do with Chris so he earned his 5 stars! I wish i could give him 10! Keep up he good work Chris, YOU ROCK!!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very nice people.
Dealership is always clean. Staff are very friendly. Service is great!

ET
Eymann T.
Rocklin, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve Eymann's Review of Folsom Lake Hyundai
The most recent service went perfectly. All the staff was great.
Thank you!

LT
Lonnie T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/08/2019 Category: Service
great service
I I would recommend the using the service department.