Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5rating 4.3809557
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

PO
Peter O.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service's
People who care and do the service well and on a reasonable time.
Thank you!

05/26/2018 Category: Service
Tie rod
Came in to get an issue resolved and the problem was identified and repaired within a reasonable time.

ND

Kimberly F.
Elk Grove, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Spectacular service!
My service advisor Crystal when I called in to schedule was wonderful, she let me know in advance (since the sales team did not inform me at the time of purchase this vehicle took full synthetic oil) that the service was going to cost more due to that. Which I appreciated so much. The service was smooth, the shuttle I needed was great. A perfect transaction!

DE
Diane E.
Efficient and friendly service
Rod Johnson was an outstanding service provider. He got me in and out quickly but without rushing. He addressed all my needs, made sure I had arranged a ride home and kept in touch with me while my car was being serviced. I was able to pick it up a few hours later, and driving it home again felt great. Rod was at lunch when I picked up the car, so I didn't get to thank him in person, so I'd like to thank him here for his personable and efficient service!

05/23/2018 Category: Service
They are knowledgeable and timely

El Dorado Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service and professional services
Fast service and good quality .
Thanks

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is always nice and friendly - bought my car here and continue to bring it in for routine service (which is all it's ever needed).

BT
Barbara T.
Cameron Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Good fast service
Routine oil and filter replacement in a timely manner.

WT
William T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great customer service!
This visit, car serviced very quickly!

PY
Phia Y.
Great

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rod in the service department is friendly, helpful and professional. Was also nice to have my car returned to me shiny and clean.

LJ
Lindsay J.
Citrus Heights, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service.

WG
William G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
First class service
Our 2015 Genesis had a flat tire. Kristle quickly determined it was not repairable and that at 38k miles is was time for replacement tires. Unfortunately, it was late in the day and they needed to keep the car overnight to replace the tires. I was offered and accepted a rental car from Enterprise. The next day I returned the rental, picked up my Genesis with new tires, and it had been serviced and washed. Thank you Folsom Lake Hyundai for your most excellent service.

TR
Tonika R.
Staff
My female service worker was great and friendly. She very informative.

Oregon House, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
friendly
People are friendli and looking to accomadate on your needs

Steve M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Go the extra mile
I took my Hyundai in for service to a different HYUNDAI Service Center last year, when I had my major service done I asked them to check my overhead light which did not go on when I opened the door, they said it was an electrical issue and I would need to replace the unit at $250, when I took it to Folsom Hyundai for service I asked Rob Johnson to check on the overhead light to get me a quote, Rob did some checking, saw that I had an extended service agreement, contacted the company, spoke to them and they told him I was still under warranty and they would cover it. Rob saves me hundreds of dollars, I will never go anywhere else for service

TY

KA
Kolawale A.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Rod = Excellent Service
Title explains it all. My first time visiting this particular dealership and Rod's service was excellent. He kept me well informed on not only the progress of the service I came in for but also provided recommend additional fixed in a non-pushy/salesman where I could make a well informed decision on my own in a non pressured way.
Great job.