Overall Rating 4.3636377/5Overall Rating 4.3636377/5Overall Rating 4.3636377/5Overall Rating 4.3636377/5rating 4.3636377
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Performance
Very good service

Angela S.
Carmichael, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Simple and quick
I hard an appointment and was in and out in under a hour.

Mary C.
Carmichael, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Three words: Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service.
Made an appointment, brought my car in, got a ride to work. Received a call later- car is done- all good- picked it up the next day. No only did Rod open the shop early to help me be on my way, but he explained what was done to my car in detail. Got to work- no sweat. That's SIX stars in my book. See you next time, fellas!

FI
Frederick I.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, trouble free service
As always fast, courteous service :)

Sterling C.
Wilton, CA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendly and more then happy to accomdate .

CO
Carol O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Needed my car back fast.
I need my car like soon, they changed my battery to a new one, fitted me in at a very busy time. Got me a shuttle to take me home and pick me up when my car was ready.

CT
Carol T.
Auburn, CA
service
They took care of us and all was on warrenty Very happy

08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great work taking care of car recall issues .

2010 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Appointment was borderline quick enough; complimentary car wash is a very nice touch. Staff is personable, except for cashier.

TP
Terry P.
Placerville, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Rod Johnson
Helped with appt and fast service,always a smile and great attitude .

IT
Irene T.
Fair Oaks, CA
Rod
Rod made my first visit to Folsom Hyundai thoroughly enjoyable. . All my concerns and questions were handled with ease and a smile.
Thank you Rod. I will be back.

Donald S.
Hyundai Rating
Excellent service from the salesperson, Sheetal to the sales manager and finance person. Thanks!

KN
Kimberly N.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I like that they keep me in the loop about my car’s needs while I’m waiting.
Like I said in the review title: I appreciate that they inform me when my car has a specific need and ask me if they could take care of whatever issue it’s having. I like that I don’t have a long wait time that exceeds past what I’m told.

El Dorado Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
It is convenient to our home.
Although the personnel are friendly and the work they do is fine, my issue is with what I think is an inherent problem with our model which is a 2012 Elantra. We have complained several times of a hesitancy or stuttering in the engine at low idle and it can never be diagnosed until the "Check Engine" light comes on. Each time the light comes on it is diagnosed and repaired with a new coil, cleaning the throttle body, etc. But these repairs are fixing the symptoms and there has to be an underlying problem that is causing these situations to occur that is not being diagnosed and resolved.
JERRY E., Service Manager from Folsom Lake Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm glad that you had a good experience here at the dealership level but I am sorry that you have had so much history with your car. After the repair that we performed are you having any more of these symptoms? If so I would want to see the car so we can continue some more diagnostic work to pinpoint the underlying issue. Let me know and I would be glad to schedule you in.Thanks again for the feedback!

Jerry Eastman

Marsha R.
Cameron Park, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The employees and Hyundai's great product
I am always treated well at Folsom Lake Hyundai. Service adviser Rod is great. My family has bought 3 cars now at Folsom Lake Hyundai, all 3 with Andrew Patton, Sales Consultant, he helps make buying a car fun and not stressful!

Fair Play, CA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Work on customer service
Poor service
JERRY E., Service Manager from Folsom Lake Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for takin gthe time to give us a review. We appreciate the feedback. I am sorry that your experience was poor here. I would love to talk to you about some of the issues that came up during your visit. Please call me or email me at any time to discuss this and see how we can make this better.

Jerry Eastman
(916)293-4760

08/04/2018 Category: Service
They go above and beyond to fix any problems, actually added gas so that they could drive the car trying to find a sound.

KA
Kathy A.
Lincoln, CA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Rod Johnson was professional, friendly & efficient. My car service was completed timely and the free car wash was an added bonus! Thanks Rod! See you next time.

PW
Paul W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe maintenance
People at Folsom Hyundai are very accommodating and skillful!