Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.3913048/5Overall Rating 4.3913048/5Overall Rating 4.3913048/5Overall Rating 4.3913048/5rating 4.3913048
Overall Rating 2.13043/5Overall Rating 2.13043/5rating 2.13043rating 2.13043rating 2.13043

Rancho Cordova, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service.
I am very happy with the service I get from Folsom Lake Hyundai. They do a great job on the services I need done and make recommendations for anything that may need fixed while I am there. My battery was very low and needed replaced. They told me about this and replaced the battery while it was still under warranty. I really appreciate them telling me about this and replacing my battery on the same day I was having the other services done. I didn't have to wait long either. I really appreciate mechanics that are honest. Thanks for the great experience.

Placerville, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Brent made me feel like he was actually listening to my concerns. I appreciate the service received.

Janet T.
Extended Warranty
I hadn't realized I had an extended warranty in effect. The service manager double checked for me. I had to have a starter replace at 73,000 miles so everything was coveted.

ER
Ericka R.
Ione, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They were fast and gave great service. I stayed during the service and they were done before the estimated time.

BJ
Benjamin J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, and great value
I’ve leased two vehicle from Hyundai this year (our family used to be Chevy ONLY), and both deals have scored 10/10 in safety, value, and affordability. Not only did both vehicles come with safety features competitors charges thousands extra for, but they were hundreds of dollars less on monthly payments. I work in finance and have a deep understanding of the numbers. Hyundai is working hard to earn business and it will pay you back in full. The sales team and managers understand the needs of families and businesses alike, and will put in the extra time to strike a bargain with those who need it.

PC
Paul C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Good Listener
My counselor was a good listen and answered all my questions and concerns.

NA
NA

Rescue, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Shawn M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
First Service
my first scheduled service....very smooth and professional

LJ
Linda J.
Granite Bay, CA
Stupendous!
Knowledgeable, Honest, Fast, Friendly.

Lincoln, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Rod Johnson is great service rep
Rod in service made my visit great and I would definitely recommend. Highest rating.

Katherine S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well from the appointment (received next day) to the day of service. Thanks

CA
Chelle A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and extremely helpful

EC
Elisa C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great job. Quick and fast service.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and did their job
When they knew that I was waiting for my car they were efficient and made sure I didn’t have to wait long but got my car checked out!!!
Only the person on the phone introduced herself to me. It would have been nice to know names!!!

Stephen M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Elantra service
Everyone was very pleasant to deal with, including the van driver ( transportation back to and from my home). All repairs were efficiently completed, in addition to a problem that was caught still under an extended warranty.

WF
William F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, my last service visit was outstanding.

Mary S.
Citrus Heights, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
It was quick
Was told the car would be washed - it was not that I could see. The price quoted was not the same on my final invoice - corrected. Mary Schloer

Sandra M.
Angels Camp, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Always a Nice Experience
They are always accommodating to my busy schedule. Everyone is so nice & friendly. My car is always done in a timely manner which I really appreciate.

El Dorado Hills, CA