BJ H.
06/03/2020
Professional, courteous, and fast reliable service
From the moment I dropped my truck off for service the staff was extremely outgoing and professional. The work they did on my truck was done same day. I’ve used them before their work is extremely reliable with a great price. I recommend to all how are looking for a good reliable trustworthy mechanic.

Nissan Sentra
06/03/2020
They took me right away no waiting very nice

B
B.
Thorough and thoughtful.
Forest City is a top notch place to get your vehicle serviced. Always a fair price and all work is thoroughly completed.

BK
BARRIE K.
Nissan Rogue
06/01/2020
Great service, honest and accommodating
Mike and Forest City Service are the best. They are honest.. would never take their clients for a ride ... their work is impeccable and they are so accommodating ...particularly in these tough time.
I have been a customer of the shop for decades and this is the only service station I would ever consider taking my cars to .
Thanks MIke and Staff !

OH
OSCAR H.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/01/2020
Forest City Mechanic Shop
They do great work in a short amount of time. They shop is the cleanest I have ever seen for a repair facility. I recommend this place to all my family and friends.

JENNIFER S.
Toyota Matrix
05/30/2020
Refreshing honesty, excellent service
Mike and his team were great. Making an appointment was super easy, and everyone was extremely helpful and informative. My potentially big issue ended up being a small one, and I was charged a more than fair price for services rendered. Any other mechanic would have probably misdiagnosed my problem in order to bilk me out of hundreds (it's happened before). I appreciate the honesty and integrity at Forest City. They've definitely earned my business.

HS
HERB S.
Acura RDX
05/28/2020
service review for 2018 Acura RDX
the service was excellent, as it always is

BG
BARBARA G.
Subaru Legacy
05/28/2020
Mike and his staff
As usual Mike took care of the problem with my car and I was able to be on my way in less than an hour! Thanks

WB
WILLIE B.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/22/2020
Always excellent
Always excellent service. Everyone is extremely nice. Highly recommend..

LAURA S.
05/13/2020
Highly Recommended
Excellent service. I have been a patron for over 20 years and highly recommend them.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
05/13/2020
Solid service
Wrote my review on google reviews.

Mr./Ms. S.
05/12/2020
I have always had excellent service at this station.
Today I only came in for my car to be inspected. My daughter brought her car in earlier for an oil change. I also got gas. As always, I find the service to be friendly and I have never had a problem....they have always taken excellent care of my cars, they always try to be accommodating and I would recommend them highly.

Nissan Rogue Sport
Car oil change
Honest dependable and great service with a smile

KK
KAREN K.
Always the best service!
I cannot have enough great things to say about Forest City Service. Reliable, reasonable, punctual and always service with a smile!!

LOUIS M.