LAURA M.
Montauk, NY
04/21/2019
Friendly staff-Excellent Workmenship
I must thank the entire staff again for always taking care of my mustang and assuring me that I'm always safe on the road.

LAURA S.
04/18/2019
I have been going here for over 20 years. The service is excellent and they are always reliable. They stand behind all of their work and are very professional. I recommend this business to anyone who needs a mehcanic.

JEFFREY S.
04/17/2019
Visit
Everything was perfect

SHARON B.
04/08/2019
Never go anywhere else
I have been taking my vehicles to Forest City for over 35 years and would not go anywhere else. These guys are honest, reliable, great mechanics, nice and always a pleasure dealing with, whether we are filling our tanks or fixing our cars or getting an oil change or an inspection. What more can we say? We love these guys.

JASON P.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/03/2019
Quick reliable service!
They do what i ask, never try to tell me i need something when i don't. I really trust these guys!

Kia Optima
03/31/2019
Great
Came in for an oil change. It was completed fast and they were very nice

SD
SHANA D.
Acura TSX
03/20/2019
Quick and helpful, as always
Just had to get an inspection this time but the got us in and out.

RICH C.
03/14/2019
People and they do great work
They do good work and are always reliable and friendly

FH
FELIX H.
Buick Enclave
03/13/2019
Great service, friendly, helpful, courteous and professional!

JEFFREY S.
03/12/2019
Everything was great as usual, thank you

DENNIS L.
Massapequa Park, NY
Nissan Frontier
03/10/2019
Always great service. Friendly and dependable staff. I would highly recommend them.

JEFFREY T.
03/08/2019
Excellent service !!!!
Best Shop in town. Honest, Knowledgeable, Friendly, And they do great work !!!!!

SCOTT H.
03/05/2019
Too bad experience
I’ve had nothing but great experiences in the past dealing with Mike ,always a pleaure for ten plus years.
Things changed and my last visit was a nightmare.
I was given back a vehicle in sub freezing temperatures without a DROP of antifreeze risking engine seizure,not what I would expect for such a bill, which included antifreeze and countless things I didn’t know I was getting done until after the fact.
My kids and I spend a lot of time on the road and expect to be safe and trust the vehicle is up to par when service was performed.
My confidence has been compromised and I have to consider bringing the vehicle elsewhere to see if what I paid for was actually done, even things I wasn’t told were being done.The past experiences have always known exactly what was going on and and what was needed before anything was worked on.
I obviously don’t have a lot of money for this type thing and am not going to cheap out on my vehicle as I need it.
This review was strictly for my last visit and I hope it gets read and considered as a good mechanic is a job in itself to find.

MK
MELANIE K.
02/22/2019
Review for service on car
Forest City Service is professional. They listen to your concerns. They call and explain their findings before doing the work. I’m very satisfied with the work they have done on my car.

PP
Peter, Wendy, Elana. P.
02/20/2019
The best service for over 25 years!
In over the last 25 years of service, we, the whole family have been able to rely on Forest City Service to maintain our cars.

Toyota Avalon
02/19/2019
The service was excellent, the shop is well run honest and dependable

Nissan Sentra
02/15/2019
On time service
I had an 8 am appointment and was taken right on time and car was done in no time at all

SD
SHANA D.
Acura TSX
02/14/2019
Trustworthy
As always, I found them to be friendly, quick and trustworthy. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Have been a customer for many years.

FH
FELIX H.
02/10/2019
Excellent service, polite and professional!
Excellent service, polite and professional!

RL
RICHARD L.
02/05/2019
Loyal customer
Been going here for 20 years always been treated with respect they are professional and fair in their pricing they are trustworthy and have always been truthful on what I needed or don’t needed I bring all my family’s cars to them for service and if I need something immediately they try to accommodate you