Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

WP
WALTER P.
Mazda CX-5
11/19/2018
Car Inspection
When I arrived, I was immediately greeted by Rocky, Alex and Joe. Car inspection was done by Anthony, and he did a great job. Can't ask for better mechanics and personalities; all of them are friendly and know what they are doing. I highly recommend this place of business. Happy holidays, to all.

RK
RORY K.
INFINITI I35
11/18/2018
Helped Greatly!
Last week the drivers side window would not come back on a very cold morning. It was Veterans Day and rain was expected. I gave it a shot and went to the station to see if maybe they could fix it. Despite a long list of scheduled work Mike told me don’t worry we’ll take care of it. That is the type of service they provide. No place is
better!

BG
BARBARA G.
Subaru Legacy
11/17/2018
Everyone is very knowledgable
It is always easy working with Mike. I needed to get an inspection, and I had a time limit. He took care of everything for the inspection, got me out in record time and I am set for the winter!

FM
FRANCA M.
Toyota Venza
11/03/2018
Honesty is the best Policy
I had an issue with the auto trunk release which I asked them to look into. They said it could be a lose wire or something more serious with an estimate of potentially $150 to $800. Well turned out it was a kill switch that was inadvertently clicked. They were very honest so there was no charge what so ever. I use them al the time cause I know I can trust Forest City to do only the work which is necessary.

KIM B.
Merrick, NY
10/24/2018
Always easy!
Forest City makes a visit easy with no stress! Book an appt online, bring it in, done in a timely fashion and boom!...you're done! Thanks!

ED
ED D.
10/18/2018
Service is very professional and honest
As usual, a very great service and a reliable shop...

Mr./Ms. G.
10/13/2018
Reliable service
They are very courteous and get the work done efficiently

DEBI G.
10/10/2018
Dependable
Wonderful service as always, efficient, on time, accommodating, friendly.

Nissan Sentra
09/27/2018
Took me on time
Had an appointment for 8:00 was taken right on time

JEFFREY T.
09/27/2018
Best Service
The best service station around. Dependable, Honest, Good Prices, They communicate with you before any work is ever done !!!! Great group of Mechanics Been going there for 20 plus years. Highly recommend Forest city Service

MK
Mr./Ms. K.
09/25/2018
I've been taking my vehicles to Forest City for many years. I've always been very satisfied with the service as well as the honest reporting of problems discovered.

MT
MARY T.
Merrick, NY
09/25/2018
Inspection was fast and terrific!
The Forest City mechanics never fail to deliver superior service!

FH
FELIX H.
09/22/2018
Excellent service!
The guys there are always helpful and take good care of all my vehicles!

MIKE D.
Nissan Rogue
09/17/2018
Inspection - Oil Change
I love this service station! Always clean and organized! Always such helpful staff! Part of our community. They are great!

AF
AL F.
09/12/2018
Always dependable and getting the job done correctly the first time

JOE W.
Nissan Rogue Select
09/11/2018
Been a customer for many years, honest, reliable service always the case .

Mr./Ms. G.
09/10/2018
Maintenance
Excellent professional service.
Very friendly service

RENEE G.
09/08/2018
The people
They are honest and trust worthy! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

KN
KAREN N.
Jeep Liberty
09/01/2018
Always dependable
I have been bringing my car to Forest City for years and have always had great service. Everyone that works there is always friendly, professional and honest. They are the only ones I trust to bring my car to.

RICH C.
08/30/2018
AWESOME CARCARE
Everytime I leave here after having a service or a repair done I'm confident the job was well done.