Overall Rating 4.2173904/5Overall Rating 4.2173904/5Overall Rating 4.2173904/5Overall Rating 4.2173904/5rating 4.2173904
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review 31 minutes ago

NP
Nancy P.
They do the job
I always feel confident that my car will run beautifully after I leave.

Michelle C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great

Rock Hill, SC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best service ever
The service is delivered promptly. The personal always pay attention to my complaints about my car and they are resolved before I leave. I had no complaints or suggestions regarding my service during this visit.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Personal service
Service manager is knowledgeable of my vehicle and service needs. He is very accommodating on meeting my needs with a service schedule.

PH
Phyllis H.
Personal service
I was in for routine service and mentioned that the volume on my Bluetooth wasn’t working. I could barely hear callers with volume on high. The service person walked me out to my car and walked through an extra step of Bluetooth volume. Problem resolved. The extra care shown means the world. thank you!

Lancaster, SC
10/18/2018 Category: Service
There professional and consistent with there job.
They look out for your best interest
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Raymond B.
Waxhaw, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Personnel
Being prompt when you have an appointment.

Good service at Fort Mill Hyundai
had to replace a seat bezel, Rey Cueto was very helpful in getting it ordered. The only drawback is when a part is ordered, it takes a week to two weeks (based on 3 art orders over the last 3 years). Hyundai needs a better parts distribution network, but other than that, the car is great.

Cheryl H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Tom is very accommodating and trustworthy.
Tom is very accommodating and trustworthy. I trust him 100%..
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy Tom takes great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

NS
Nicole S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Once again, Tom in service delivered as promised. Professional and personable.

Michael S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
David Kilmer's awesome service
David is great to work with. Keeps me up to date which for me is extremely important. People have things to do and uncertainty leads to frustration. Knowing what's going on and when to expect the next update is key. David does a great job at this.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy David takes great care of all your service needs.   We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jacquelyn A.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank you to Thomas for providing me with excellent service. I had a scheduled service appointment however my tire light came on a week before my scheduled date. Thas was able to get me in right away and took care of all of my service needs. I thought I would have to come back for my other service requests but thanks to Thomas they were all taken care of that day.

Also, I decided to wait for my car which was a no brainer given I knew I could enjoy the awesome massage chairs in the customer waiting area.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. Thank you for the very kind comment. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

WH
Wendy H.
Tega Cay, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
7500 mile maintenance check up
The service staff are always efficient and polite. They explain the service to be performed and get it completed in a timely manner.

TG
Terry G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service with no adatude!!
No adatude

PT
Paul T.
Hyundai Sonata Service
It was a good experience at Fort Mill Hyundai getting my Sonata serviced. The customer service was professional.

MT
Marcie T.
Clover, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service done well!
Gets me in and out timely and does a good job

Mc Connells, SC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, time could be better
Great customer service and service department, hour for an oils change is a bit long.

Duane B.
Blythewood, SC
a
a

Meka C.
Rock Hill, SC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I would like to send a special thanks to Tom.In service department. He is always very helpful and upfront with evetything.He makes the customers happy
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy Tom took great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

HG
Henry G.
Indian Land, SC
10/15/2018 Category: Service
A Pleasant Experience
To make a service appointment is no hassle. I used the online method, and in minutes I had an appointment for my vehicle. Upon my arrival time, I was quickly checked in and made myself comfortable in the waiting room. The complementary refreshments that this dealership provides, tells me that they value their customers comfort waiting for their vehicle to be serviced. I know from past experiences that if there is something else wrong with my vehicle, the Service Manager will tell me about it and ask if I would like the problem corrected.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. Thank you very much for the very kind comment.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.