Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5rating 4.1219534
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

HG
Horacio G.
Lancaster, SC
Best service
Best service like always

Shannon H.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Great Customer Care
Tom and the entire service team are great. Everyone takes the time to take great care of everyone who walks through the door.

Derrick D.
Seecide
No problems. Great service. Little longer than expected.

JN

Stacy G.
York, SC
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome Service!!!
Tom always finds a way to go that extra mile for his customer!

AG
Ann G.
Lake Wylie, SC
06/22/2018 Category: Service
They take good care of my car
David is outstanding. He explains car stuff to me very clearly. I appreciate his prompt service.

Jim S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
The service Representative, Tom fury, was very attentive and very thorough and taking care of my vehicle. Thanks to him, I will continue to go there

Anonymous avatar
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great folks ready to get you back on the road!

CR
Christine R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Provided excellent service and most of all listened to me about my problem!

KP
Kim P.
Tega Cay, SC
Service Reps
Always so very friendly. I have been with Hyundai for over 5 years and the service is what makes a huge different.

Kathleen M.
Tega Cay, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service and Extremely Friendly and Helpful Staff
Hyundai Ft Mill is the best dealership experience that we have ever had. George is the Best salesman and Larry is absolutely the BEST service professional in the world. Larry always goes the extra mile to make the customer feel special and to handle any service issues very quickly and accurately. We will never go anywhere else as long as Larry and George are still at Ft Mill Hyundai!
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. Thank you for the very kind comment.  So happy Larry and George are always there to take great care of all your service and sales needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Amie B.
Friendly associates
Everyone I encounter (each time I come for a service visit) is so pleasant. They try to get you in and out As fast as they can and they are so friendly. Keep up the great work!
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy Tom was able to take great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

John P.
Gastonia, NC
Friendly quick service
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the 4 Star Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Melissa H.
Clover, SC
Always happy
As always Tom takes care of me and recommends things that are with in my budget. Seriously if he ever leaves I don’t know what I’ll do!
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Very happy to hear Tom was able to take great care of all your service needs.  Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

RN
Rebecca N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistent excellent service
I've purchased two vehicles from Fort Mill Hyundai and couldn't be happier with the service they both receive at this dealership. The staff is wonderful, always courteous, responsive, and willing to go the extra mile.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review.  Thank you for the very kind comment.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

DN
Domenic N.
Rock Hill, SC
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
No Stress
Great department. Great service. Easy to make an appointment. A pleasure to service my car.
Everyone is so nice and pleasant! Thanks!
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Manning M.
Awful Technician treat to my Tucson
First time, you dent my hood; Second time you left greased over on my doors and door jams also after repair issue with panoramic roof with noise and part fell out when I open so I had to take back to fixed and clean the grease off; Third time, you turn off my power locks and smart power-gated therefore you left messy on driver floor for no reason. I will NOT coming back for SERVICE. Its awful treat to my Tucson.

Your responsible to looking around to make sure back same original if you see grease on my door make sure you clean up not just leave it because I will don't care... I don't care if it's BMW, BENZ, or Porsche... doesn't matter treat all car same level. I am sorry your loss.. I am not going back.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

We sincerely apologize for getting grease marks on your vehicle. We do not make a practice to do so.  We are sorry that you feel the way you do and about our service department.  We tried to make it right with you but understand your fustration.

Sincerely,

PM
Paul M.
Rock Hill, SC
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Never an issue when I bring my car into fort Mill Hyundai.

DE