Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Chul H.
08/03/2021 Category: Service
great service
Allways excellent customer care. they are never and ever over charged allways excellent price
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

RP
Rich P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2021 Category: Service
service people
Service Dept
Have leased two cars both elantras and have so far found your service department to be very consistent, Dave Kimler my service person is excellent and Tony the service mgr is very good. Department waiting room very clean as well as restrooms and makes you feel comfortable . Plenty of coffee and good snacks. all people are always friendly in service and checkout,
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 08/03/2021

TF
Thomas F.
Tryon, NC
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Second Car purchase at Fort Mill Hyundia
Great Service Department
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle  and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

Donald B.
Chester, SC
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Good place to take your car
Work gets done like it was there own
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Alan B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Very clean and friendly staff
I always have Tom to take care of my needs.He listens to any issues that I have and always takes care of them .Great to do business with Tom!!
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Crystle S.
Matthews, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Juan my service advisor and Horace, the mechanic, did an exceptional job at finding the issue and having it resolved. Juan kept me in the loop during the entire process. I received a clean loaner car during the repair process. A process I thought would be stressful. Was far from it. They took their time to ensure my issue was resolved correctly. Juan made this process incredibly stress free. I knew my vehicle was in good hands at all times and I didn't worry about it once during this process. Thank you Juan and Horace for fixing my baby. I was afraid I would have to get a new car. But you fixed her, and I couldn't be more happier.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

WH
Wade H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Best Dealership
This location always gives the best service. We’ve never had a bad experience.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

JJ
John J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
I’ve been going to Fort Mill Hyundai since 2014 & the quality of service has always been Excellent! I look forward to having my car serviced at this location. If you need a heat technician, contact Tom Furey! He’s a great guy & I guarantee you that he will take care of you!
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

WM
Wendy M.
Tega Cay, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
Tom always provides exceptional service in a very timely manner.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Jalissa M.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Great quality work and customer service
Fort Mill Hyundai employees always provide great quality work and customer service. Juan who works in the service departments is always willing and ready to assist . He is phenomenal and always provides over the top customer service .
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Colin B.
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Service was done well car delivered with car wash on time .
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Richard B.
Catawba, SC
2021 Hyundai Kona
Service on my car
David does a great job every time I bring my car in
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

2022 Hyundai Tucson
Servicio
Good
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Alan B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very clean and friendly staff
Tom is always eager to respond to my concerns and always comes through.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Linda B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2021 Category: Service
I appreciate my service I receive with the service department
David Kilmer is my Service Advisor
David always takes care of me and gives me awesome customer service!
He always has a smile and kind word Never in a bad mood..He is Professional but still makes me feel
Like Family
In 9 years I have purchased 6 Hyundai Vehicles
It's because of David I keep coming back!
I trust him and respect David ..
It's important to me to have David as my Service Advisor..
I recommend Fort Mill Hyundai and David Kilmer