Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5rating 4.3384612
Overall Rating 2.36923/5Overall Rating 2.36923/5rating 2.36923rating 2.36923rating 2.36923
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and affordable
On April 15th, the service department was quick and extremely affordable for a tire rotation and oil change

DV
Danny V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/21/2019 Category: Service
I really like the car care express advisor, Ray Cueto. He is friendly, courteous, and helpful.
I took my care in for 15,000 mile inspection and received a bill for $200. This work what little was performed was not authorized by me but I paid it anyway.

CR
Catherine R.
Lancaster, SC
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Tom Fulrey gives great customer service
Everyone is always very nice
The wait time is minum

Diane B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great team
I have owned several Hyundai cars. Currently have 2. David and the service team are great to work with. Never any complaints. Keep up the great work.

AR
Alex R.
Charlotte, NC
04/20/2019 Category: Service
This is my go to dealer.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Personal Attention
I was able to make an appointment for service within a few hours of my calling. That was a huge convenience for me. David, my regular service guy, always looks out for recalls that have not been done on my vehicle yet and he is very personable and thorough. The service took less time than they estimated it would take. I always feel confident that a good job has been done.

BA
Benjamin A.
Indian Land, South Carolina, SC
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Were very nice and handled ny problems quickly and professionally.

LA
Lewis A.
Tega Cay, SC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
Customer service reps always helpful.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Had an overdue appointment. Dealer called me to schedule it, and was done quickly!

Ronald M.
Clover, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Service
Customer focus with a can do attitude.
I have a sad note, however. I will probably not buy another Santa Fe because my wife considers the ride too rough ( both up and down a side to side).My wife drives a Toyota Avalon and that is what she is used to . However, a consumer reports article had a similar assessment. My wife says the Lexus RX-350 has a much better ride and I think it is a similar car to the Santa Fe.
Is there something Hyundai can learn by understanding the difference in suspension for these two cars (RX-350 and Santa Fe. The gentlemen who attended to me at the service occasion said he knew of no way to improve the ride on my current Santa Fe. Do you think the Kia Sorento or Telluride will have a better ride?

TW
Terry W.
Hyundai Service
Thomas James Frey always handles my appointment requests well and service is performed as expected.

Constance C.
Charlotte, NC
Quick servicing
Tom from the Service Dept is friendly. Lets me know how long it will take and asks if I need anything else. And I get my car back washed which is another bonus!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
David Kilmer always does a great job

Chester, SC
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fort Mill Hyundai service department is one of the best that I have experienced. They are polite, efficient and fully explain everything.

Lake Wylie, SC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Fort Mill SC
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Providing our customers with 5 star service is always our #1 goal. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and to acknowledge your advisor for providing that service.

Respond

MJ
Meagan J.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Lots of recalls, but the service has been great!
I’ve had several recalls on my car, but the service department has been so great throughout! I have worked with Tom several times, and he is always so kind and makes sure I understand what’s going on. I’ve never felt I’ve been there far too long. They are great when they know I’m waiting.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

AY
Amy Y.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was recommended someone in particular to go to for service. I was unable to talk to that person or even make an appointment until almost 2 weeks after. When I got to the service department, there were only two people working to receive people, which was a surprise because I expected more for a Saturday. Still the person that set up my maintenance was professional and friendly and made sure to mention what services I needed at the moment as well as what I came for. The waiting area was comfortable and the amenities were perfect for waiting. I had told the previously mentioned gentlemen about how I wished some sticky residue near the door handles be removed and were told that they would be removed but upon receiving the car found them still there. Still as far as the actual service as a whole, it went well. I'll be bringing my car back.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the review!

Janice M.
Good customer service
I was very satisfied with good customer service and updates were in a good timely fashion, and price to fit my budget.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Sorry about that last email!!! I had a little typo. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and to acknowledge your advisor for providing that service.

RN
Rebecca N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing Service Team!
I can't say enough about the GREAT service Fort Mill Hyundai provides each and every time we bring in either of our vehicles. David and Team are welcoming, courteous, and go the extra mile time and time again.

DK
Dianne K.
Lake Wylie, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and painless
David Kilmer is the best in service, brought car in for oil change, he advised there had be a recall and that I needed a tire rotation, all was completed within an hour and out the door. Couldn't ask for anything more.

5NPE24AF2KH730699