Janice L.
Fort Mill Hyundai
Service helper Tom is a great help.

KA
Khaled A.
Very clean good service.
none

WT
William T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Fast, Friendly Service
Fast, friendly service although somewhat crowded. Time to complete task less than expected. Very nice, friendly service personnel. Waiting area nice.

AK
Anuj K.
Simply Fantastic
Been here for the 1st time since we moved to this area recently and wow what an amazing crew. They took good care of my vehicle's needs and had it ready in no time. Very prompt service and a nice waiting area.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

HD
Hector D.
Gastonia, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Once again!
In and out done right. Once again HappyCustomer.

Celeste B.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Why Take Your Car Anywhere Else?
Unlike most people, I look forward to taking my car for service. Everyone in the service department - my service advisor, David Kilmer; the cashier, and the mechanics - exceed my expectations each and every visit. They are friendly, professional, knowledgeable, courteous and perform high quality service and repairs. They remember me and treat me like a valued customer. With every service appointment, they strive to and succeed in earning my repeat business.

ED
Edward D.
Tega Cay, SC
01/18/2020 Category: Service
4 years and going strong
I own a 2015 Sonata which was my Christmas gift to myself.
The car has been on many of road trips from Key West to upstate NY and always given the most reliable service to me.
The Fort Mill dealership and service department has also given me outstanding service for my car over the years.
I have recommended anyone looking to buy a new or used car to shop there first and several of my friends have and love their cars as much as I enjoy mine. I give the service department 5 stars because of the way they treat me and take car of my Sonata.
You will too.

MO
Marjan O.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great people great quality and fast service
Great place to take your car for service

Tracy S.
Great As Always
They took care of me quickly and did even more than my initial appointment. Great service!!
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Rock Hill, SC
service and employees
always a pleasure to come there for service. very accurate in wait times and comfortable waiting area.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle  and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

KH
Kathleen H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Honors warranty and do not try to ovetsell additional products/services.
My writer, Tom, is excellent and goes out if his way to provide great service. Appreciate the warrenty on oil changes. Service is excellent also.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

RT
Richard T.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Overall, a great experience
Friendly professional reception, very nice customer waiting area, fast service. Overall, a great experience and clean upscale dealership.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Indian Land, SC
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Good service even while waiting for the service
Over the last three years I have really appreciated the good service I have received at Hyundai, Fort Mill.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service
Have had good service so far.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.