AG
AMY G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/12/2019
Exceeded Expectations
Amber and the staff were excellent from the initial phone call to the after call follow up. Kept me informed every step of the way. Great service and communication. This was my first service and Best Way will be my preferred place to service my Mercedes. Highly recommend!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/13/2019

Hi Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful day,

TE
TODD E.
Matthews, NC
12/12/2019
Owner Jason is GREAT!
If you have a BMW that needs service, don’t take it to the dealership! Take it to Best Way Automotive, they’re worth the drive, certified master BMW mechanics and will more than likely save you a ton of money! The owner Jason is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the issues in laymen’s terms that’s easy to understand. After taking my BMW to him for a second opinion, I learned that the dealership wrongly diagnosed the issue, shocker!! He saved me over $5K!! This kind of honesty and integrity is rare in this biz and because of that, he has earned my future biz for all 3 of my BMW’s!

Hi Todd,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for your business.

LH
LEE H.
Ford Police Interceptor
Fantastic experience.
This was my first time taking a vehicle to Best Way. They were honest, professional, and prompt. Great experience.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the kind words.

RUTHIE S.
Reliable and honest
I cannot say enough about this place. Our son's 328 has had a couple of issues and Jason has evaluated and repaired our car on time as promised. This is rare in this type of industry where the expectations are high b/c no one can live very long without their vehicle. Thanks Amber and Jason for taking great care of us! Your honesty and integrity go along way with your clients.

Hi Ruthie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your son's vehicle.

Hope you have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas,

TR
TOM R.
Chrysler Crossfire
Great Customer Service
This is a nice place to do business with. Easy to schedule an appt. Got right in and kept me informed about what was needed, cost, and when it would be complete. Office manager was totally knowledgeable and was nice and polite. This is not the first time we've taken our car to Best Way and feel they do good work and are very happy with them. Customer service is very important and they do real well in that area.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and the kind words!

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas,

JOHN H.
12/09/2019
Nice people, they show interest in you and your problem
Very happy with the service and sound advice.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/09/2019

Hello,

SY
STEVE Y.
12/06/2019
Very professional and attentive to your concerns
I purchased a 2006 BMW with low miles and took the car in for a full check up and service maintenance before my wife and I planned a long road trip across the southeast. I had read what items needed to be replace on a 14 year old car and they confirmed what need to be replaced so I would have a high level of confidence that the car would perform well on a lengthy trip. I plan on continuing to take my car to them in the future for maintenance.
Steve- Fort Mill SC
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/06/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the kind words.

Hope you guys have a wonderful trip and a great day,

DON P.
Charlotte, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/05/2019
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/05/2019

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

DA
Donald A.
Mooresville, NC
12/04/2019
Customer Service
Entire staff was professional and courteous. Jason is very well trained on european vehicles. My Range Rover was serviced to my satisfaction. Great automotive repair facility. #1.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/04/2019

Hi Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to service your vehicle! Happy to help in any way we can.

EB
ERIN B.
11/26/2019
They are great!
Fit me in last minute Thanksgiving week for a check engine light, quickly diagnosed and fixed problem. So appreciated!!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Erin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and glad to help! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

BILL S.
11/22/2019
Friendly knowledgeable staff
As I stated above the staff seems like a friendly reliable staff and the garage is very clean and organized. This is my second visit so not a lot more I can provide at this time.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/22/2019

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to wirte a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Rolly R.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Rolly said the business was the best. He said the staff was very knowledgeable. The mechanic was very honest and does all kinds of repairs. He said the facility was very clean and that Jason was very honest and friendly when dealing with customers.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Rolly,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles!

TP
TOM P.
Lexus LS 460
11/20/2019
Always get the full service story at Best way Automotive
I’ve been using Best Way Automotive since 2012 for my two Lexus vehicles. Jason and the employees are always cordial and answer any questions I have about my service visit. My service visit is always timely. They take time to explain what they did, why they did it, and how to keep my vehicles running smoothly. i wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to write areview for us. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles and for such kind words! Happy to help in any way we can!

CA
CARLY A.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/20/2019
Honest, quick and patient
They accommodate your schedule, treat you with respect and are honest. They rechecked a part and told me not needed. Honest and integrity.

Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the kind words!

AI
ASHLEY I.
Charlotte, NC
11/19/2019
Great Service!
Best Way Automotive provides great and quality service. I never have any complaints. The staff is also extremely friendly. You won’t regret going to them. Your vehicle is in great hands!

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Have a good day,

KW
KAREN W.
11/14/2019
Trust worthy place
I have already taken my personal car here and the service is great..this time I had to take my son's car and again it was worth it...
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to servce your vehicles!

BI
Bud I.
Jaguar XK8
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bud said that they are nice competent people.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Bud,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

JEFF M.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/12/2019
SERVICE
I called around every where to get my Range Rover serviced and Best Way was highly recommended. The service and customer care was great.
Thanks Best Way
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/12/2019

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and happy to have a new customer!

ED

AL
ANTWOINE L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/08/2019
This is a great repair facility. I have had several repairs that were completed successfully. I would recommend this repair facility for any car type.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Antwoine,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the kind words!