JAY C.
Fort Mill, SC
12/12/2018
Honest, professional, and most of all Great work.
I found Best Way Auto via Google. I started by having my car serviced there and now its the only place I will take my vehicle. If you want an honest shop that does great work I highly recommend Checking out Best Way Auto!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Jay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and the kind words! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

NB
Nick B.
Pompano Beach, FL
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the job was done okay. He will recommend this business for service.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

DA
Daniel A.
Charlotte, NC
Acura ILX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said they did a good job.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Daniel,

KJ
Karla J.
York, SC
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Karla said the business always does a great job, she has been going there for awhile and they are convenient.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Karla,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Sam H.
Fort Mill, SC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Taylor. She said the business always gets things done and provides a fair price for their services without trying to push extra service on their customers.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles.

RISE S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/07/2018
They make me feel comfortable servicing my car. When an engine light came on, I called, and was told to come by that afternoon. I did. David looked at the car and assessed the problem. He put more coolant in to make the light go out and I was able to drive the car a few more days until I was able to leave it there for a 1/2 day of repair work. In the main office, Amber is so good at explaining everything and trying to please the customer. I am confident in the work of the mechanics.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Mrs. Strickland,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We greatly appreciated the opportunity to service your vehicle and for the kind words!

BL
Barrie L.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Barrie said the business always provided excellent service and the staff was also nice.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Barrie,

Mike B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a great job.

NH
Nathan H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said that they did everything in a timely manner, at a great price.

EC
Ernesta C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ernesta says the business has on time quality service, is friendly, and informs the customer of issues.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Ernesta,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

KK
KATIE K.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/25/2018
Fast and great service!
Needed to get my brakes fixed and oil change. Called Best way and they took care of everything the same day.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/25/2018

Hi Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

TN
Topaz N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Topaz said they got him in really fast. He was satisfied.

Hi Topaz,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the chance to service your vehicle!

Jeff A.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff bends over backwards to help him out. They explained everything to him and gave him good information.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We always appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

JJ
Jessie J.
Volvo S70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jessie said the business was a good experience, they were very considerate of their customers, they were very informative, the repairs were done in a timely manner, they were very professional and also very honest.

Hi Ms. Jamison,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always we appreciate you and the chance to service your vehicle!

HC
HARRIET C.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/18/2018
Jason always gives honest feedback and reliable service. I trust him with any vehicle. He will find and fix the problem.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/19/2018

Hi Harriet,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles!

Volkswagen Tiguan
10/17/2018
Knowledgeable and helpful
When my VW’s coolant system warning light started flashing I was concerned about driving it because I didn’t want to potentially damage my vehical or endanger myself. I called Best Way and they explained what I needed to do so it could be driven safely. I took it to their shop where they diagnosed the problem and provided a quote for the repair. Ultimately, I had the vehical repaired elsewhere, but because they were so helpful and knowledgeable I will consider them for future needs.

RUSSELL B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/16/2018
It's not often you find an auto repair shop that has great customer service and actually knows what they are doing in the shop. This place nailed it and I will definitely be back. Thanks Jason and Amber!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Russel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

FN
Frank N.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they keep all of his vehicles running well.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always we appreciate the chance to service your vehicles!

CD
Cornell D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cornell said the business treated him very well. They have great customer service and are friendly and quick. They even gave him a loaner vehicle so he didn't have find a ride to work. They just really helped him out and he intends on going back to this business for any vehicle he gets. This is the only place he will get his vehicle serviced in.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Cornell,

JI
JIM I.
Columbia, SC
Land Rover Range Rover
10/05/2018
Great Experience.
The shop is clean and well run. The people are knowledgeable and honest.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Mr. Irvin,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the kinds words and are always happy to help!