Diane H.
Bryans Road, MD
02/19/2019
Customer service
Minimal wait time and exceptionally knowgeable of cars!

KJ
Kevin J.
Brandywine, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/16/2019
Got front tires put on.
Stopped by there as a walk-in on a Saturday morning and they had me in and out as quick as possible.

VB
Vernell B.
Lincoln MKS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Vernell said his overall experience with this business was good.

Steven B.
Accokeek, MD
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/07/2019
That did a great job fixing my Mercedes
I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my hardtop but they quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem. They are also good at fixing electrical problems.

CE
Candice E.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Candice said that the place was quick and did a fine job.

MF
MARIA F.
Mazda Protege
01/29/2019
customoer service
I like the service that was done on my car on my last visit . I went back because on the first visit I also had issues with my car odometer, they were great ande showed that they wanted to resolve the situation dealing with many issues with the car. thank you for your service. thanks to your Team and for your businesses.

DUANE B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lexus LS 460
01/24/2019
Professional.
Always Great Service Here! Nothing less .

CD
Cheikh D.
01/19/2019
Fast and accurate
Visited this location three times already. I have not had any issues with the crew. Everytime, repairs were completed on time

Chris H.
Accokeek, MD
Suzuki Aerio
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business provided great service.

Saundra S.
01/16/2019
Outstanding
Outstanding service. I notice people coming in that were prior customers seemed to be pleased with there service

AW
ANNA MARIE W.
Temple Hills, MD
01/16/2019
I was treated with kindness, and everyone seemed to know what they were talking about.
I would recommend anyone to take their care to Fort Washington auto and tire center. I am very confident that I will have not trouble with my car.

Christina W.
01/15/2019
Great neighborhood mechanic
Timely estimates and repairs. Great customer service. I will keep bringing my vehicle here to be serviced.

AH
AnnMarie H.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
AnnMarie said she was amazed how much respect the staff had for the management.

Mike B.
Saturn SC2
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he's been going to this facility a long time and they're great, thorough and professional in their work. They have realistic estimates in comparison to others and they do good quality work.

VW
Vincent W.
White Plains, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
01/04/2019
Expert Service
Always the best service in a short period of time.

AW
Annie W.
01/03/2019
Excellent and Professional Customer Service
This was my first time having my vehicle serviced here. The staff was very friendly and professional. It was truly a pleasure, they had a very comfortable environment. I would highly recommend them at any time.

Donna D.
Honda Ridgeline
12/27/2018
Customer Service
I needed my vehicle inspected and was able to get an appointment right away. Also impressed that the timeframe I was told was pretty accurate. I truly will be happy to us this facility for upcoming care.

Marleeka D.
Bryans Road, MD
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Marleeka said that everything at the place went great.

CR
Camile R.
Oxon Hill, MD
Ford Edge
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Camile said they did a very good job.

BW
Brett W.
White Plains, MD
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/11/2018
Maryland Inspection
I went to their website which provided discount for the inspection. courteous staff/owner. Everything went very smoothly. Thanks FWATC.

Brett