4.5

CRYSTAL J.
Chevrolet Trax
09/09/2020
Friendly People
Great customer service and did the job quickly and with no issues. Easy in and out.

RAAQIM C.
Cadillac Escalade
08/29/2020
Sam is awesome!
I'll keep it simple - doing business here has been great. I appreciate the fact that it's a family owned business and a Black owned business.

MICHELLE M.
Oxon Hill, MD
Kia Forte
08/29/2020
Everyone was very attentive, great service! Time efficient! Didn’t have to wait long at all

QG
Quenton G.
Nissan Rogue Select
08/24/2020
No complaints about the service, mechanical or customer.

CORNELL B.
Lexus LS 460
Poor experience
I entered your shop and 2:30 and left at 5:37 for a state inspection. I called earlier and asked was it a good time to bring in my car and was told yes. Had I known the experience would have taken 3 hours I would have made a plan to drop it off. They took my car back at 3:50 and literally took over an hour to do a state inspection, there has never been a time in my life when it has taken an hour to do a state inspection. I had this vehicle for 11 years and it has always had legal tint on it, but I have never had to pay extra to have the tint certified nor have I ever been stopped for illegal tint. It was very strange when the clerk told me I had to get it certified or the inspection would fail. That was an extra $22, never heard of that before. Lug nut key comes in a pouch and I keep it with the spare tire in my trunk so i don’t lose it, when I got in my car they left it in the cup holder and the pouch was no where to be found.
Needless to say, I missed my other appointment, the place closed at 5:00 and doesn’t open on the weekend and this was Friday the 21st. I live here in Ft Washington and like to support the community, but I doubt that I’ll be returning to Ft Washington auto and tire.

Wait too long, not informed (I would have dropped it off)?
No communication to keep customer informed of status. (I could have had someone come pick me up and bring me back and not miss my other appointment)
Unusual extra fee for tint (may be standard just first for me)
Have to go back to get my lug nut holder.

WF
WARREN F.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
Stellar Service
These are tumultuous times. Yet, the service provided was quick, clean and efficient. The staff is ready to assistance. They even offered to give me a ride so I wouldn't have to wait in the lounge.

RACHEL W.
Suitland, MD
Honda Civic Coupe
08/23/2020
5 stars
Fast and friendly service.

KC
Kelvin C.
Accokeek, MD
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Kelvin said they did everything, it took a little longer than he expected, but everything panned out.

JJ
Jay J.
08/10/2020
just moved from va an was looking for a good inspiration station an found it GREAT SERVICE

KJ
Kevin J.
Indian Head, MD
Honda Accord
Fantastic staff and Professionalism
Best by far,,,,. Hard to find good shops and that experience in a staff but these guys and girls took care of me and my family... Special thanks to Tamara, Stan, and crew

GV
Guillermo V.
Capitol Heights, MD
Honda Element
08/10/2020
unsafe to spend my money here
the recommendations are not specific they just want to get money from me

HW
Harvey W.
Accokeek, MD
GMC Yukon XL
08/09/2020
Horrible experience
I was not provided accurate information nor was it corrected. My A/C still not working properly. Was told that I would be charged nearly $700 dollars to replace my instrument cluster but wasn't told that it was a used instrument cluster from a junk yard. In order to replace the cluster you have to remove 6 screws. I did it myself and it took me 30 minutes. I'm not a mechanic . I'm disappointed that they attempted to take advantage of me. Will never take any of my vehicles again nor refer this service to any of my counter parts.

Capitol Heights, MD

Troy J.
Waldorf, MD
Honda Civic Si
07/12/2020
Good Place to Get Your Vehicle Inspected (Quality Work and Decent Staff)
After purchasing a car I needed to get a state inspection I came to the Fort Washington Tire Center and they inspected my car. It flunked, but they were able to take care of the small repair the next day and get me out the door with less labor costs than expected.

They could have camped out on my car and charged me more labor hours, but didn't. So when my car actually needs a repair, this is the place I'll bring it based on that and the quality of their repair to get me through inspection.

It has a no frills waiting, but like all the other good places you go; the workers make it worth the trip.

Chevrolet Malibu Limited
07/10/2020
Great service from beginning to end. Got me in and out