4.5

Januari H.
Accokeek, MD
03/02/2021
Professional and Quick
I went in for a low oil light and low tire pressure. Luckly, all I needed was an oil change. I was in and out.

Derek M.
Hyattsville, MD
03/02/2021
Car stays fixed!
Close to where I live. Great quality work!

YS
Yolanda S.
Chrysler 300
03/01/2021
Customer Service
I appreciate that a representative will call to remind you of the scheduled appointment.

RZ
Rhonda Z.
Waldorf, MD
02/26/2021
Rim & tire
Adequate wait time. Item purchased arrived as promised. Good listening to my concerns

TUWANA S.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/25/2021
Great customer service!!!
Everyone was pleasant and attentive to everyone that walked through their door. They promptly greeted upon entry. I have recommended this place to all of my family and friends.

AH
Adria H.
02/23/2021
the staff, professionalism, fair and reasonable prices
This place was recommended to me by my Nana, She loves this place especially Jeremy. I am in agreement, the staff persons are knowledgeable, friendly and up front with everything.

LL
LAURENCE L.
Clinton, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/23/2021
Very professional
The staff was very professional. Took me through the inspection process. Enjoyed my visit. Freddie was super friendly and helpful.

LH
LORI H.
Oxon Hill, MD
02/19/2021
Very pleased!
I’m happy I chose the shop to get my van inspected and serviced. The staff was very courteous and the service was performed promptly. I was expecting a much higher invoice but I was pleased with the final cost. I will definitely be back.

IL
IRA L.
Clinton, MD
02/14/2021
Excellent service!
Set an appointment to get vehicle inspection, staff was professional, knowledgeable, plus kind. Actually felt like I was family, everything went well in a timely fashion manner, I definitely will make this business my new home for all my mechanical needs!
Thanks!

JOSSINI G.
Chevrolet Trax
02/11/2021
Clean safe staff are very polite
Good service excellent !!! Fast and very convenient!!! Good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

INFINITI JX35
02/04/2021
Front Brakes and Rotors
Great customer service and work on my car. I will definitely be back for a tune-up and rear brakes. If you need service you can trust go to fort Washington Auto and Tire Center.

VW
Vincent W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lincoln Town Car
02/02/2021
I only take my vehicles to Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center. The outstanding service, reliability, and professionalism is unmatched in the area.

Dunkirk, MD
01/30/2021
Unable to write full VIN into inspection report so waited at DMV and was unable to register vehicle.
After waiting hours in line at DMV was told inspection had not been registered in system. Call company only to find out the technician was unable to correctly transfer a 17 digit VIN into system. After waiting for over half hour for technician/inspector to be located, DMV closed and will have to make hour in a half trip one way again. Was then told maybe try a tag and title third party location by advisor which charges another $100 service fee. Would not recommend to anyone unless you want to waste your time and money.

GE
Galen E.
Cheltenham, MD
01/24/2021
Great staff
Great staff clean working environment

MARIAN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/22/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I dropped my vehicle off the night before, and received a call the next morning to confirm service needed. Got a call during the day to make recommendations as to oil type. Shortly thereafter I got a call that my vehicle was ready. Great service.