Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Aviel S.
Clinton, MD
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Aviel said he would recommend the business for service.

Robert H.
Indian Head, MD
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did very well. They took care of the problem with his vehicle by giving the best option available.

Jerry H.
Brandywine, MD
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff did a great job on his vehicle.

DT
Deonta T.
Buick LaCrosse
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Deonta said that there was a little miscommunication on the timing of how long to fix his vehicle. He said he got no call from them for 8 hours after dropping off his vehicle. Deonta said that it took way too long and that it made a big dent in his day.

BEN S.
Waldorf, MD
08/13/2019
Nice guys, get the job done
the location is convenient. the guys at the front are helpful. they fixed my car like they said they would. slight issue with the paperwork, but we fixed it OK. Recommend !!

DOVIE R.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2019
Receptivity was positive. Willingness to provide quickly needed service was helpful. Reception area was quiet and clean.
Found the service to be expeditious; employees pleasant; and facilities convenient.

HJ
Howard J.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/09/2019
timely service
my AC went out and my vehicle was repaired quickly which was fantastic with the hot weather we've been having

Michael B.
Accokeek, MD
Kia Optima
08/09/2019
Alignment
I needed an alignment for my Kia Optima. I asked how soon I could get it done. They took it in within 15 minutes and completed within an hour. The prise was more than competitive but more importantly, the actually completed the work in a timely manner. No waiting all day just to get started. I plan to return for other jobs.

SL
SUE L.
Honda HR-V
08/08/2019
Charged me $25 for NOTHING but 1 hours of my time
Had a small nail in my tire and I put on my spare. Brought the tire to the shop asked for a quote for repair. The guy said if a plug is needed, then it's $25. I said ok. 1 hour later, he said it's NOT repairable and gave me a $300 quote for replacement. Because they don't have it in shop I had to wait two days. I didn't have the time for it so I decided to go somewhere else, but he charged me anyway even though I didn't get a plug. I went to a different place afterwards, and they FIXED it for me for less than $25!!!!!

I will never return to this place and encourage friends and family not to as well. I feel like I got ripped off and misled.

VF
Victor F.
Accokeek, MD
Volkswagen CC
08/07/2019
Car of my new car for MD regisration
In summary, you are superlative.
I give you the HIGHEST available point.
More grease to your elbow.
Thanks.
Victor Falaiye.
Accokeek. MD

AQ
Albert Q.
Laurel, MD
08/07/2019
2011 Honda Odyssey
Staff were nice, service was timely and the result was good.

Joesph M.
08/06/2019
I was serviced promptly and professionally.

charlene w.
Amherst, VA
Auto and tire Center
Great customer service, satisfaction clean place.

AH
Adria H.
08/06/2019
very timely, friendly and helpful
I always take my car here because the personnel and service is great

Dennis H.
08/01/2019
No Inspection Certificate!!!
I went to Fort Washington Auto and Tire Center to get an inspection that is required so I could drive for Lyft/Uber. And they are the only place near where I live. Told the rep that is what I needed. Cost me $89 witch is outrageous. After I paid for it I asked for a certificate so I could send it in and was told they do not give out inspection certificates. I responded with you did last year and what is the purpose of getting and inspection if I cant get a certificate? As he and I were talking a very rude female came out from the back and said "you asked for an inspection you got an inspection we do not give out certificates!" With that I left and will never go back. And I still am not cleared to drive for Lyft/Uber.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/09/2019

Good afternoon sir

I do appologize that you have not been clear to drive for Uber or lyft.  first I would like to clarify that when I came out to give you more information about your complaint it wasnt to be rude and I appologize if it came accross that way. At the time when you were speaking to my employee he had only been here a week and was not informed of how to properly answer your question and instead of letting him fumble through the conversation I stepped in to give you the correct information.
When you asked why did you get a certificate last year, I stated we went electronic cetificates at the end of last year and all you need to do is send a copy of the inspection report which states in the top of the sheet PASSED .
I have has numerour customer that have come in for Inspections so they can drive for Uber or Lyft and have had no problmes since we changed over to electronic Certificates. I also mentioned that in the future you were more then welcome to bring in doctumentation from uber or lyft which customer have done in the passed and my inspectors can fill that out for you. unfortuantly there is still a charge for this because our inspectors have to perform the full inspection.  as for all businesses when you request a service you do have to pay for the services.
Just for future referance we do offer discount online  if you so choose to come back next year to get your inspction.

If there is any other concens We will be glad to help in anyway we can.

Sonya S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/01/2019
Long wait for oil change
I was told the wait was an hour for an oil change. I waited over 2 hours until I had to ask about my car. It would have been professional of them to come to the waiting room to update me if they was going to take longer.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for your review I don't always know where my staff needs help to better our buisness with out our customers input. We will work on time managment and keeping our customers informed.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

LW
Lonnill A W.
Oxon Hill, MD
Dodge Charger
07/31/2019
My list visit to this establishment
The staff was very pleasant when I arrived. There waiting lobby was comfortable and the assortment of K-Cups for coffee and tea was very nice and made the experience even better.

Charles M.
Nissan Murano
07/31/2019
Great fast customer service
parts are always installed correctly and fast customer service

MJ
MARK J.
Arlington, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/26/2019
The staff is very friendly and helpful in resolving any issues that I have.
I have been coming to FWA&TC for a while now and have always had outstanding customer service.

RL
Rafael L.
Bryans Road, MD
07/15/2019
Awesome Service
I arrived trying to get an inspection on a new vehicle. The staff were very helpful and got to my truck right away. Derrick made sure that everything was handled professionally and efficiently. Great work!!! I will tell my friends!!!