ED
Eugenia D.
Hyattsville, MD
Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018
The customer service was nice.
When a mechanic gets in a persons vehicle, the mechanic should use paper to put into the customers vehicle; he had black substance from his shoes all over my carpet/mat. He definitely should have put some type of material inside the vehicle before getting in to service; and/or wiped the black substance off of the side of my carpet. If, I notice that all over the carpet when I got back into my vehicle, I'm sure he had to see what he had done. Also, once the mechanic had plugged my tire; he should have doubled checked his work, to make sure that everything was back in its normal place. because he did not put my stem back onto my tire. It may not seem much to but for me I like my things a certain way. Thanks!

Reggie W.
smart fortwo
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Reggie said the business ordered in his parts and finished the vehicle sooner than expected.

GM
George M.
Land Rover Discovery
11/02/2018
Service on my Landrover
Fort Washington Auto & Tire has provided maintenance for several of my vehicles for several years. I am a satisfied customer and have recommended them to friends.

Joe T.
10/31/2018
Family atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and attention to detail.

Jennifer M.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Timothy. He said he has no complaints and got great service.

AK
Anthony K.
Nanjemoy, MD
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the business was professional, they found the problem in a timely manner and he has no complaints.

DJ
Damion J.
Volvo XC90
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Damion said he was overall satisfied with the service.

TN
Tesfa N.
Baltimore, MD
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tesfa said Mr. Perez provided very good customer service and he appreciated how he helped him out.

Michael S.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they said exactly what they were going to do, and got him in and out as soon as they could.

LC
Luther C.
10/04/2018
Ft. Washington Service Support
The Ft. Washington Auto & Tire Center provided me with excellent and professional service.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

We appriciate the review and hope we can assist with further repairs.

MK
Markell K.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Markell said he liked his service. The employees fit his vehicle in for service. They provided quality work. The service was at an affordable price.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

We strive on quick and efficient services. Thank you for your business.

Robert B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

We appreciate your business and anyone you send our way. As a family owned business we strive on community and family. We look forward to doing business with you and your friends.

Jacob B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said they are pretty quick and very kind. Their customer service is really good.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you  for your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you and your family got home safe after the storm. When you are back in the area if you or your family need anything feel free for stop by.

Robert S.
Brandywine, MD
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service is great. He recommends this business for service.

PW
Patricia W.
Bowie, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/29/2018
Love this shop!
I found this gem via a little flyer card left on my vehicle in a park-n-ride lot. The work is quality and the prices are fair. I gave them a try because I knew I would pay much more at the Mercedes dealership. Now I bring my vehicle here for everything from oil changes to routine vehicle services. I moved out of the Fort Washington area but I still make the 90 minute drive back to Fort Washington Auto Repair simply because I trust them. I highly recommend them.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive on being honest and fair with all of our customers. Without you guys (customers) we would not still be here after 27 years. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

TG
Tierra G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Tierra said this business was efficient and the staff was nice.
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your business and hope we can provide additional services in future

Charles M.
09/25/2018
Great quality customer service, and they always fix my car right the first time!
Tamara J. from Fort Washington Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2018

Appriciate your business, look forward to seeing you for your nexr service.

Mack S.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
09/21/2018
Feeling better
I had thought that I would need to replace my brakes, rotors and pads. These guys took great care and with expertise noticed that my pads and rotors were in great shape but my brake indicators were damaged. I feel so much better about my vehicle...thanks guys.

Trashaun S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Trashaun said her questions were answered sufficiently and she was satisfied.

09/14/2018
Good service.
Courteous, timely service, professionalism, quick diagnostics. It was conveniently located near my work. The service person presented me with options that were affordable.