Business Solutions

Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Denise D.
04/02/2022
The service guy checking me in, sorry I don’t know his name, but he knew mine,
Service guy apparently knew knew who was due in and addressed me by name, took time to who was due in, I work retail and know the the importance of calling a...

AV
Alice V.
03/21/2022
Hundai service never disappoints
My service visit to Hundai was, as always, pleasant. The intake process was quick and a recall notice was completed at the same time. Eric is always friendly...

03/19/2022
Wonderful Service
I can trust their service. They are honest and hard working people. They are also very friendly.

03/18/2022
Customer Service
Hyundai service manager Mike E is very customer oriented. He will offer you service options, communicate frequently and work with the repair techs till there...

03/03/2022
Scheduled maintenance
Great service provided by great staff.