Susan M.
Pinckney, MI
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Susan J. Matulevich
I was treated with respect. No one tried to push the sale on me. Rather they went over backward making sure I was making the decision best for me.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your wonderful comments! Your feedback and business are of the utmost importance to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

DU
Donald U.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Best Ever
At 72, I have had many cars. None I’ve liked better than the Elantra. No service department I’ve ever trusted more with regard to professionalism, honest, quality, and pleasantness. Eric, in particular, is the best.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Wow!!! Thank you so much for the heart-warming comments, it is always a pleasure working with you! We strive to provide an exceptional service experience and I am so pleased to hear you enjoy the service!  We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra!

Lamika S.
Ann Arbor, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Matt for once again for meeting my individual needs with my busy schedule. The service team was prompt and courteous!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you very much for completeing the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words, it is always a pleasure seeing you and your Hyundai. I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

David D.
Pinckney, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Great fast service.
Fox Hyundai always does a great job.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the great comments! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

Sayyed S.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great reliable service!
Perfect!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your wonderful comments! We work hard to provide a reliable and enjoyable service experience and I am glad you're happy with our service.  We look forward to many more years of service!

EG
Ellen G.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Always great service in a timely fashions. Polite and courteous service.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! It is always a pleasure seeing you and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Jackson, MI
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
We made an appointment and they got us right in, kept us informed the whole time. Did quality work and they were very kind.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful 5 star survey!  I am glad we were able to make this a quick and satisfactory experience!  We strive to provide excellent customer service and we will continue to deliver you the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!  Thank you for your time and business!

CQ
Cindy Q.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
Once again the service department at Fox Automotive keeps its Gold Medal service level when taking care of my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Erik always provides information in a timely manner and very clearly knows the automobiles and his customers. I always leave knowing the car has been taken care of and I’m happy with the customer service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful 5 star survey! I thoroughly enjoy every interaction and it is always a pleasure seeing you!  We appreciate your feedback and business and look forward to many more years of service!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Great job
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and the wonderful comments!  We appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to many more years of service!!

Manchester, MI
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Best dealer in Ann Arbor!
I love this dealer and their warm cookies in the waiting room. They are not condescending to me and always are straight forward with me and answer my questions. The mechanic is a really great guy!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey....again:) I truly appreciate the 5 star review. The cookies are almost as amazing as you are! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai.

Larry B.
Dexter, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2020 Category: Service
Best of Abe’s
20 years....7 Hyundai cars, including my 2017 Genesis...same dealer, and always for service!!
Thanks
Lare Blum
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

It is always a pleasure my friend! I am glad we were able to get your wifes headlight bulb installed, its always nice seeing you two!  Thanks again for taking the time to fill out this survey and we look forward to another 20 years of service!

Britton, MI
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly-even employees who are not working on our car. When our service is complete, the work that was done is explained and what may need to be done at a future appointment is also explained. Recently we needed copies of service records and they were provided with a smile. Great group of people!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this thoughtful survey and this wonderful 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us, we will continue to deliver the 5 star smiling service you have come to know and enjoy!

Ann Arbor, MI
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service !!!!
Fantastic service, as usual !!!!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

I truly appreciate you for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review. It is always a pleasure seeing you at your visits. We look forward to many more years of service!

Michele C.
Roseville, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Always 5 stars
Always 5 star reviews. Service has always been outstanding, never had any complaints in the 10 yrs I have been going there.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for this thoughtful 5 star review! It is always a pleasure and we look forward to many more years of service for your Elantra!

David G.
Jackson, MI
02/21/2020
Car care
My 2nd car here. Trustworthy great care and works hard for you
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey and your kind words!  Your feedback, trust and business are very important to us and we will continue to grow that trust and deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!