2014 Hyundai Elantra

Grass Lake, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The people
The staff was very professional and friendly
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey! We work hard to create a friendly and professional experience and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.  We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of service!

Darryl B.
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and great price on an oil change. I’ll definitely be back.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your vehicle.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast, affordable, professional
Easy to schedule using online system. Staff are professional. Service is fast and affordable.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking the time to fill out the survey!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to enjoy!

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2019 Category: Service
service maintenance
courteous and professional
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

KP
Kenneth P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Eric
Eric is just a cool guy even after spending money you didnt expect to pay.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the great comments and the 5 star review! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we always strive to provide a remarkable experience!

LG
Lawrence G.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
5 star as always
Eric is the perfect person to represent the Hyundai brand. I have been treated extremely well since I purchased my Hyundai.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I love to hear that we have gone above and beyond for you and your Hyundai. We look forward to many more years of service.

Monica H.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
I highly recommend HYUNDAI service!!!
I can trust them, they have good prices, I’m very satisfied with car maintenance & repair, they are all very personable and caring about my car concernsi bought my 2nd HYUNDAI there because I love this dealership!!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you so much for this GLOWING review!! We work hard to provide a remarkable experience and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit! We will continue to provide the service you have come to know and enjoy for many years to come!

Roxanne M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Nice people
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2019 Category: Service
;nmkl
',
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complerte the survey and the wonderful 5 star review. It was very good seeing you again!

Fox Hyundai of Ann Arbotr

FB
Frederick B.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent professional service!
I recently ordered new rims and tires for my Elantra. I have the limited version that requires 17 inch equipment. When the 16 inch rims arrived, the staff at Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai took it upon themselves to find the appropriate 17 inch rims, exchange them for the 16 inch rims and set up the earliest possible appointment to mount them on my car. They really went the extra mile to satisfy my order. Special thanks to Kelly and Eric for making this happen! I appreciate all of their extra effort. This is just one of the many examples of what makes this dealership great.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

This review just made my week! It is always a pleasure working with you.  We greatly appreciate your time you took to write this thoughtful review and the 5 star survey!  Thank you for your wonderful words and we look forward to many more years of service for you and your Elantra!  Enjoy those new rims :-)

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast great service
Fast service. Great customer service. I will keep going to them.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

I truly appreciate you for taking the time to complete this survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Dave B.
Brooklyn, MI
Hyundai service
Did a great job for me
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey and the nice comments! We work hard to provide a great experience and I am pleased to hear you enjoy the service! We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Tucson!

Tecumseh, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good Work
I was left with no complaints.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the great comments! We work hard to provide a great experience!  Please let us know what we can do to provide a 5 star experience next visit and we will be more than happy to accommodate!

Michael M.
Parma, MI
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and maintenance
Friendly and quick
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback is very important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

Janet S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always the best experience
Best Auto service department in this area. They never try to talk you into more repairs then necessary. My 2013 Hundai Tucson is the best car I have ever owned in a long lifetime. Since purchasing new and almost entering 100,000 miles I have replaced a battery, replaced the rear brakes and had them do oil changes when necessary. That's about $1,000 total in the length of time I have owned this vehicle. Best repair record of any vehicle myself or my husband has ever owned.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words, and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to servicing you and your Hyundai for another 100,000 miles! Your Tucson is an awesome vehicle and I am so glad to hear that you love it!

2013 Hyundai Azera
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Excellent as usual.

Fast and friendly
Always great to work with Eric! Friendly and helpful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the wonderful comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of service!

Mary L.
April 2019 Service
The staff is courteous and friendly, the service is prompt, and everything that is done to the vehicle is explained and my questions get answered in a non-condescending way.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your kind comments and your business.  We look forward to many more years of service!

Lexi M.
Adrian, MI
Friendly & comfortable
Eric is always delightful and everyone there is friendly and extremely helpful. The waiting area is easy to relax in while getting your car serviced with awesome magazines and refreshments.