Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

05/16/2021 Category: Service
Rescore
I was absolutely blown away by the thoroughness of the customer service experience I have received here! With it being my first time ever at this dealership, I will for sure be returning.

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Good overall service
Had a good overall experience for my first time going.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey and your wonderful comments!  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

PG
Pamela G.
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2021 Category: Service

04/14/2021 Category: Service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  I am glad we were able to go over your concern and hope the information we spoke about helps!

EC
Eugene C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/02/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  I apologize we weren't able to resolve your oil concern.  We strive to provide 5 star service and I want to make sure your concern is resolved as soon as possible.  I called this morning and left a voice mail.  I would like to have your vehicle picked up so we can inspect and resolve your concerns for you.  Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience.

Jim G.
Flat Rock, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/15/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me and I am very glad we were able to discuss your concerns.  I apologize we missed the ball on this visit.  Your feedback is how we grow and its important for us to maintain that 5 star service for every single customer, every single time.  It is my pleasure and honor to be your servicing dealer.  Again, I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today and thank you again for taking the time to re score this survey, it is very important to us!!

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/08/2021 Category: Service
perfect service!

03/07/2021 Category: Service
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey.  Your feedback and business are extremely important to us and I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me today so we could clarify and resolve your concern.  I also appreciate you taking the time to re score the survey.  I look forward to many more years of service!

JN
Joe N.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Repairs completed.
Recently had a key fob replaced on my Hyundai sonata. After replacing the fob, had some minor issues with the radio which they resolved promptly. Thank you Fox Hyundai.

11/01/2020 Category: Service
Won't be going back.
I took my vehicle there to have a key fob replaced. My radio worked when I got there and did not work after they made the repair. They performed the vehicle inspection stated I needed a cabin air filter replaced. I let the service manager know I just replaced it two weeks ago. He got with the mechanic. He stated the mechanic was busy working on three vehicles and got a mixed up. He also stated I had a ball joint a little loose I could wait till next service. Inspect that when I got home I found it was ready to to come detached the lower arm. 1 bolt broke the other two nuts finger tight and on the last few threads.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.  I apologize we missed the mark on this service, we always strive to provide excellent customer service and I am sorry we didn't achieve that this service.  I have informed my General Manager of the situation and he has reached out to you and left you a voicemail.  Please feel free to call back so we can discuss this further, your feedback is very important to us.

Cathy S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
All the staff are professional friendly and very knowledgeable and answer any questions I have about my car

10/04/2020 Category: Service
The great employees
Great employees always doing a great job
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and taking the time to speak with me today.  I am glad we were able to clear up the confusion and appreciate you spending the time to fill out this survey and the re score.  We look forward to many more years of service!

Pinckney, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
If ever your dissatisfied contact manager to have issues resolved. They take pride in having happy customers and running an exceptional business.

09/15/2020 Category: Service
hubcap came back cracked
Hubcap with Hyundai logo came back cracked after oil change
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and to speak with me today.  Your satisfaction is out number one priority and I thank you for letting me make this right.  Thank you again for your feedback and business.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Staff works well with you to resolve issues. It does take awhile to actually get to a person to book but they will call you back to schedule.

08/29/2020 Category: Service
ok service
car wash doesn't work phone hard to reach for service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me today.  Again, I apologize the car was not clean after the wash and have spoke with our appointment coordinator to improve our communication over the phone.  It is feedback like this that helps us grow and improve and I appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey.  I am glad we were able to go over all your concerns and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

GS
George S.
Saline, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil change visit
30k inspection. After an initial review the manager called and discussed my points. Very constructive discussion, I appreciated the follow through.

06/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai dealer oil change
Regular 30k maintenance. No feedback, overpriced cabin filter change, replaced different oil change from car manual specs.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback.  I apologize for not hitting the mark on your last visit and appreciate you taking the time to talk with me today to resolve your concern.  Your feedback and business are very important to us.  I also appreciate you taking the time to rescore us, we look forward to many more visits!

Assistant Service Manager

Chelsea, MI
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Willing to listen to this customer's concerns and act expeditiously
When I expressed my concerns about my previous visit to the service department, the service manager responded by contacting me and, very importantly, listening to me.
The issues which I had with my vehicle, once I explained why they were issues, resulted in another appointment and the solution being completed in my favor.

03/30/2020 Category: Service
Nothing
none
MICHAEL J G., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for taking a few minutes to speak with me by phone. We apologize for any inconvenience. Customer satisfaction is always our #1 goal. If we can help you further please to not hesitate toa ask.
Mike

2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Redemption
When experiencing issues with service, the shop was quick to pursue corrective actions, which is nice.

12/16/2019 Category: Service
Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai Review
I may or may not be back. Service seemed affordable but I had to make a second trip from the south side of Ann Arbor to correct something missed from my same-day visit, so that was a lame waste of gas. I also worry, if one thing was overlooked, what else might be that I don't know about? I hope the employees will ensure a constant steady pace of work to accurately cover all checkpoints, rather than just turning profit.
MICHAEL J G., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Excelent customer service is always are goal but sounds like we did not acheive this on your visit. I was unable to contact you by phone but would like a chance to correct our mistakes. Please contact me back at your earliest convinience so we can discuss this further.
Mike

RJ
Rohit J.
Jackson, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I am really happy with customer service at Fox Ann arbor hyudai service center. Staff response was positive that speaks of the quality.
Thank you!!!

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Servicing at Fox Ann Arbor
I like the servicing schedule and the staff. It was good experience.
MICHAEL J G., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me by phone. We appreciate your comments. Customer statisfaction is very imortant to us. Pleease let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Denise R.

05/27/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  I apologize for the inconvenience. We will be working very quick and diligently to resolve your concern as soon as possible.

Assistant Service Manager

Westland, MI
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Quick and easy to schedule appointments
Great service.

11/07/2017 Category: Service
i like the service
I was a little dissatisfied that I had to come back to dealership the next day, because I purchased windshield wipes and the left one was not put on correctly. Wiper was replaced and works now.
MICHAEL J G., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you for taking a few minutes to speak with me. We truly appologize for you having to return for a defective part that we probably should have found. Please let us know if there is anything mopre we can do. Thank you again.