Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike H.
Ann Arbor, MI
03/09/2018
Terrible service
I called twice about part for my Volkswagen which they repeatedly said they had in stock but said I would have to come down and get it from the car so I drive an hour each way only for them to tell me yeah they don’t have it whatsoever... and I got a yeah sorry🤷🏽‍♂️ If you don’t have a part don’t lie about it over the phone twice and make someone show up for nothing.

Thomas B.
Milan, MI
02/25/2017
Just can get any better
Plane and simple been using you guys for 7 years and i fucking love it great job great service

TF
Tom F.
Saline, MI
02/20/2017
Beware of empty promises!
What a nightmare! I ordered a wheel for my Ford explorer. I made it clear that I got a "used" one on eBay that did not work. Chris promised a quality experience. After three days of no response, I contacted Chris. He said he did not order the part b/c he needed a deposit. That would have been nice to know. I gave my credit card info and he ordered. When that part arrived, I asked when I could get it installed. He said, "anytime before 3pm and we are closed on weekends." Really??? Do they expect people to take the day off work to get parts installed? I set up a date for my next day off. When I arrived, Chris ignored me for almost 10 minutes while I stood right in front of him. He was on the phone. Other sales reps interceded. When Chris was available, he said they would have it installed in less than an hour. No worries. After waiting for 40 minutes in the lounge and no one even coming to talk to me, I went back to the desk. I told them I had an appt. and needed to get out of there in 15-20 minutes. Chris checked with service and said, "Sorry, but, that is too tight." I asked to just take the wheel and install it myself. When I went to get it from the warehouse, it was visibly scratched and had corrosion on the inside just like my faulty one (and the one I got on eBay). I was furious. I went to talk to Chris and he denied ever discussing my not wanting a used tire. I demanded my money back and left after wasting over an hour and a half! Stay away!

TR
T R.
Milan, MI
01/11/2017
Really wish I didnt have to leave a negative review!
Had an engine replaced, drove it 150 miles, problem after problem. Was told since we didnt buy the warranty we were basically out of luck and have to come up with more money!

SP
sheila p.
12/19/2016
I had flat beded my Truck to the auto shop for a small repair that turned into me needing a new engine, so I was talking to my son he told me to call Joey he had sold him a engine, and it ran good I called spoke with Joey and,told him my son told to call because I did not know anything Joey took care of everything !!!

HB
Houston B.
12/19/2014
after they get your money you will be disregarded.
Not only did they ruin the engine I bought while pulling it from the original car, they also wouldnt replace the things they broke on the engine. They did attempt ordering one of the parts for me but It was for the driver side. I needed the passenger side. After spending almost 3000 dollars with them I realized I have gotten better service at Coney island. Bill sure is professional though. Very nice and professional. I would have rather had an engine that didn't have to be practically rebuilt.

TD
Tanya D.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/03/2013 Category: Service
Tanya said they are very professional and nice at this business. Their prices are good but on her last visit they forgot to call her with updates on the status of her vehicle.

Cathi C.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Cathi said she has had quite a bit of work performed at the business and has never had any issues.

Ronald B.
Wayne, MI
Ford Club Wagon
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Ronald said the service was great and he is glad the facility is in business.

Jordan B.
MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Jordan said he did not like their customer service. They sold him a broken part and had an attitude when he tried to return it. He would not recommend or return to this business for these reasons.
William F. from Fox Auto Parts responded on 11/19/2013

Jordan, we apologize for your experience. The transmission we sold to you was clearly damaged and found its way through inspections. We requested he bring the vehicle in and we would look at the transmission for him. Upon inspection, we found the damaged side cover on the transmission, at which point we removed and replaced the damaged component from the vehicle, at no cost to the customer. We moved the concern to the front of the service queue upon receipt of all of the materials. We hope you are willing to give Fox Auto another opportunity to serve you. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the industry. If there is anything we can do to improve the experience or if you have any questions, please contact me.

Bill Fox
General Manager
foxautoparts@gmail.com

JERRY L.
11/10/2013
five stars
your service very good and DERANDA is very great person at the counter to hear your problem

SR
Stacey R.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Stacey said they were rude and called her before the service was completed. She asked them to do 2 things and when she got there, she had to wait an extra hour because they were not done with the work they were doing. They were not able to fix one of the problems she asked them to do because they needed to get something else for it. She will not be going back there. She would not recommend them because of the reasons mentioned above.
William F. from Fox Auto Parts responded on 11/14/2013

Stacey,

We apologize for your experience at Fox Auto Service. We pride ourselves on being as helpful and convenient to our customers as possible. We must do a better job of communicating between departments to ensure that this does not happen to any more valued customers. We have already taken your review as an opportunity to address this issue and implement a new policy to better serve our customers. In regards to rudeness from our staff, please communicate with me with details and I will handle the employees at fault directly. We agree that it is entirely unacceptable and will take the proper steps to remedy this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your alignment due to front suspension issues reported by our technician. With that particular issue, your alignment would not hold within specifications and not provide you with an adequate result. Please contact me directly with any questions you may have or further information about your visit. I hope to solve this matter with you and we will do whatever we can to improve your next experience at Fox Auto Parts and Fox Auto Service.

Bill Fox
General Manager
FoxAutoParts@gmail.com

DE
Don E.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Don said everything turned out fantastic. He has been doing business with this facility for the past 15 years.

LF
Linda F.
MI
Ford Windstar
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Linda said she has never had a problem.

Jim D.
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Jim said this business was very courteous and did what he wanted them to do.

Rod M.
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Rod said this business had his vehicle ready early and explained everything well.

Delon H.
Detroit, MI
Buick Regal
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Delon said the customer service was good and they made sure everything was ok with his vehicle.

FB
FRANK B.
Ford Edge
11/03/2013
Best local place for repairs
Very fair prices, family owned, super friendly staff. Thanks!

PF
Paul F.
10/24/2013 Category: Service
Paul said the employees are very courteous and the business is timely as well.

Scott M.
Saline, MI
Chevrolet Blazer
10/24/2013 Category: Service
Scott said he has not had any issues with them and the personnel are fantastic and professional.