Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Bruce H.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Always great
Colleen and Tyler provide a great team. Great customer service

DJ
Daetron J.
Great experience
I’ve had nothing but great experience with this location and all of its representatives. Everyone is polite, the welcome area and waiting room is organized and clean, and I love how the team makes suggestions on what could improve my vehicles performance. I’ve had some terrible experience with other places with service and feeling comfortable leaving my car in the hands of those locations but never with this one.

VO
Valerie O.
Stanwood, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service.
Can't say enough about the service at this dealership. I have NEVER had a bad experience. When they give me an estimate,, they are right on. My oil change was less than 20 minutes.

Freeport, MI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Big fan of the Fox dealerships
Went in for a simple oil change and got the car washed, great coffee, and quick service for an affordable price. I have always enjoyed going to the Fox dealers, as they seem to hire some of the friendliest staff members that go above and beyond for their customers.

Kentwood, MI
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Care !
Thank you for such great care of our car !

WO
William O.
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent
From the level of knowledge regarding my vehicle to the friendliness of everyone who works there, Fox Hyundai is by far the best auto service organization I have ever done business with. I would not take my car anywhere else.

Ada, MI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and organized
Satisfaction

LR
Lenny R.
Grand Ledge, MI
The employees
The dealer is the cleanest of any I’ve been in. The service tech that inflated my tires (woman) was so extremely helpful & nice I’d go back just to have her service my Santa Fe.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and Reliable
Good service and always reliable and friendly

CK
Carlos K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
REDUNDANT AND DESERVED
It feels rather repetitive, but as every visit I leave feeling valued and appreciated. Colleen and Tyler not only take great care of my Tucson, but of me. My concerns are addressed and the follow-up much appreciated. Hands down I will refer family & friends specifically to Colleen and Tyler!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
People are great.
The porple and service are great

TT
Torrey T.
Rockford, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/08/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
I called Fox Hyundai on 1/2/2019 to set up an appointment to have my automobile serviced. Ashley James got me scheduled in less than 72 hours and when I arrived she had me in and out in no time. She was very thorough in regards to what was done and kept me informed as to what was happening while I waited. 5 Star Service along with a car wash is what I expect from Fox Hyundai and that is just what I received. Kudos to your Service Department and skilled Auto Technicians!

Michele M.
Wyoming, MI
01/08/2019 Category: Service
1st service experience
First service appt with new Tucson. Overall very happy. I was greeted with a big smile and directed to the waiting area. Seating was small with pub style tables and chairs. That could use improvement. Snacks were not restocked but given I was there for a short time wasn't too much of an issue.

DE
Dawn E.
Clarksville, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/06/2019 Category: Service
My Time
I was unable to set a specific time to come in. My days are busy and I would have liked to be able to have a set time. When I walked in to the service area, the woman at the desk did not even acknowledge me. She was on hold and could have said, ‘one moment please, instead she turned her back toward me. The man that eventually came in and saw I needed help, was great and worked well with me.

LF

Service is always excellent

Richard G.
Ada, MI
01/02/2019 Category: Service
clean - efficient - friendly - informative - Service Technician Ashley was helpful as this was my 1st time at Hyundai Service Center - Thanks Rich G.
Satisfied with service efficiency - Thanks Again Richard G.

Jenison, MI