Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5rating 4.6896569
Overall Rating 2.27586/5Overall Rating 2.27586/5rating 2.27586rating 2.27586rating 2.27586

YG

SA
Steven A.
Hudsonville, MI
Transmission and engine warranty
Thank You Hyundai for standing behind your warranty with free repair on temperature sensor in my 2012 Hyundai Sonata

Joseph W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
It always nice dealing with fox as they ensure I am able get to work and provide pick up. The downside to most of these vehicles , is that it requires a mechanic , to fix the car.

KP
Kristen P.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service impeccable this visit.
They were quick and efficient.

CD
Charles D.
Hickory Corners, MI
recommended work
While having my first oil change of a Hyundai certified pre-owned vehicle, it was recommended (by a text) that I purchase a fuel additive. No explanation why. I declined. My understanding of nearly all fuel additives is that you don't get much for what you pay for. If there is a benefit, or if there was a problem, it was not explained to me. Felt like a grab for my wallet. Sell a high profit margin item that requires zero labor. Unless I get an explanation, I will have to be a bit leery of any future recommendations.

KP

BW
Barbara W.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Fox Hyundai
The recall work was don't without expense and faster than estimated.

NG
Nadine G.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Service for routine maintenance went well. Glad I was able to offset cost w reward dollars!

09/10/2018 Category: Service
We have always been happy with the service here.

Richard H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
no comment at this time
Simple oil change, service work fine! Sales experience, not good at all. Bought the current Genesis in Chicago area after Fox Hyundai in GR tried to "low ball" the trade-in on my 2011 Genesis with only 40+k on it. The car was in excellent condition, serviced only at Fox. Did a lot of online research before buying current Genesis with all the toys. Also, learned a lot from two close family members, one who sells for Ford and one who works with Toyota. Fox and its new car sales manager was not competitive at all! Dealership assumed it had a sale "in the bag" with it monopoly on the GR market. Very dumb move! Simply walked out of the showroom and shopped around. Got much better multiple offers, i.e., both in Detroit area and when visiting relatives in Chicago. Service has been fine, sales experience another story.

EK
Edward K.
Comstock Park, MI
09/06/2018 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
WORK IS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. HYUNDAI AND FOX STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.
I GET BETTER SERVICE AT FOX THAN I GOT FROM THE LOCAL CADDILAC DEALER.

PS
Pauletta S.
Kentwood, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
I can count on their quality workmanship, knowing it will be done right , what ever appt is for.
Great friendly and warm atmosphere, work was completed swiftly and at a great price.
I shall be in soon to have the brakes checked out , and of coarse that ever lovin “oil change”😊

Pauletta S

Lansing, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Had my oil changed and tires rotated. Staff was friendly and service great.

LJ
Lourdes J.
Caledonia, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Alvaro jimenez
Like I said they damaged my ac compressor

Jenison, MI
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great people , long time to wait for an oil change though.
The people that work here are very nice, however the time it took to get an oil change when I was told it should be done soon, was not acceptably. Just about an hour or more, on a Monday at 2 when there was no other cars in the garage when I pulled up. I drive 25 min. out of my way to come to the place I bought my car from, in the middle of the day so I don't have to wait as long once everyone is out of work and still super slow. If I am going to wait an hour regardless of how busy they are than I will no longer leave work early, I guess. Just annoying, only advice is to let people know a better time frame when they come in for something minor.

Joseph W.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Overall Review
The fact that they picked me up and dropped me off both ways , is very good from a customer service perspective. It is too bad the cost of the repairs are very expensive to replace. The Sonata , is a very good reliable car I would probably purchase another some day

09/01/2018 Category: Service
It's a place that works for me at this point.
The wait time was long 1hr and half, and they were not able to rotate my tires.
I always get a sticker in the window as a reminder when the next oil change is due and I didnt get one this time around.
I was happy with the loyalty reward I was able to use against my bill. It was the first time it was ever offered to me. It did save me $14 dollars. Also the service manager Jen did give me $10 dollars off my total charges as well.

Suellen B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Great SERVICE . PRICING MORE THAN FAIR

DK
Donald K.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service!
Fox Hyundai does a fantastic job of service my vehicle. They are fast and efficient, and provide quality work. I have never had any issues or problems. I am very grateful!