Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5rating 4.6896569
Overall Rating 2.27586/5Overall Rating 2.27586/5rating 2.27586rating 2.27586rating 2.27586

KK
Kylie K.
Wyoming, MI
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Pleased!
Colleen is awesome! She saved me from paying an unnecessary $150 value for a factory required maintenance check.

DK
Doris K.
Jenison, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service personalized
Colleen is our Service Advisor and she is awesome! Kept us informed on a part that needed to be ordered, had a loaner car ready for our last visit, just overall great service!

Suellen B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
the quality of the service
They do not try to sell you extras

LC
Lucinda C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The service agent was very professional and customer focused. The wait time for my oil changed was less that 45 minutes! I needed a cabinet filter changed. The service agent told me the reason why the filter needed changing and the cost of the filter before making the change.

2007 Hyundai Elantra

JE
James E.
Caledonia, MI
07/05/2018 Category: Service
In on time, out on time. No issues.

FB
Frederick B.
Comstock Park, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service, reasonably priced.
The folks here are always fast, professional and thorough, the only thing that would make this place better to me would to be able to pick it up and move it to Comstock Park! I love these people!

Jeffrey A.
Hesperia, MI
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, comfortable environment
Purchased my Hyundai here and returned for my first service. Very courteous and straightforward, I left with a smile on my face. The service was no charge and they gave my ride a bath!

WG
Walter G.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very poor communication
Customer unfriendly appointment communication.
MATT B. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Walter , I am so sorry you had a subpar experience. I am calling you to discuss. Thank You for your input.

GM
George M.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
TPMS
I guess third time may be a charm. Hope I don’t have bring my car in a fourth time for same problem. They did not charge me this third time.

DE
Dale E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fox Review
Prompt and timely service. Explained results fully.

East Grand Rapids, MI
Quality service
I like the fact you always wash the car after service is completed I own 3 Hyundai vehicles that are serviced at your dealership

CK
Carlos K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
DRIVING WITH CONFIDENCE
As usual Colleen Dodgsen does not disappoint! I have been experiencing issues with my 2015 Tucson for months and we have not been able to figure out the problem. Because Colleen has been attentive and over the top with service, she understood my concern for safety. I was grateful that she scheduled time for me to drive with the tech and had a loaner vehicle available while Fox kept my car for several days. It is great knowing you are in caring hands when often times I feel we rarely get the whole truth while having your car serviced :)

BP
Bruce P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Only complaint is my low tire pressure light was on and after I pulled away it was still on. I had to go back and have the pressure checked. Should have been done as part of the service

VS

Marc H.
Holland, MI
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Overall really good service
Things were professional and seemed well done, the shuttle service was very helpful. Communication was very good. The only problem was I took time off of work to bring the car in after having an appointment in advance and no one had verified the needed part was in stock, which it was not. This required a second time of taking time off of work to bring it back in a week later. I think something should’ve been done to compensate for this unnecessary hassle. Other than that I’ve been very pleased

06/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Overall I had a good experience with the staff. But I was just a little unhappy with the comminution .

Steven C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Very happy with the total Fox experience!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S