Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

2015 Hyundai Azera
04/17/2019 Category: Service
courtesy.
Speed, efficiency and courtesy.

BK
Barbara K.
Caledonia, MI
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Colleen was most professional, understanding and helpful. Work was completed in one day and was able to get a ride to and from work.

KR
Karen R.
Wayland, MI
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mostly Friendly Knowledgeable Service.
My appointment was made and kept promptly. Most of the service people and staff were knowledgeable and friendly. I was given more information about my car when I asked for it.And the General Manager, Jerrod gave friendly excellent service to me. Sometimes a smile goes a long way.

2018 Hyundai Kona

Kentwood, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service of my Sonata
Thank you so much, I had new tires installed and my oil changed, all completed in a very timely manner, you’re a 10 in my book, as always.

Pauletta s

Rockford, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
clean and user friendly
hard to reach service by phone but sales answers right away

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff all very friendly and efficient!

MT
Marcy T.
Caledonia, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
In and Out
The thing I love most about this dealership, is their promptness. I also did a test drive while I was there and had a great experience with that also--no pressure, just lots of information. I highly recommend Fox Hyundai.

Mary S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
great place
From the first greeting until I am given the end results, I am treated with the most respect and given the best service.

WB

LH
Lois H.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Every time I have my car serviced there, they change my light setting and then the lights do not go on automatically. Then if my husband drives m car at night, he is not used to
the car and does not know how to change the light settings. Why don't they turn it back to the settings I had it on???

VO
Valerie O.
Stanwood, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Write up service area.
Extremely unprofessional area. My service manager was busy, OK we were early. Bunch of men sitting around. We had some questions which they just blew off. NOT the usual service experience I have come to enjoy. Will give it one more try.

Dorr, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Long wait times and broken processes
Wait times are always excessive and communication between visits and staff are broken. Information is not passed on and repeated information is given.

Allegan, MI
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast ,friendly, and doesn’t require an appt.

PH
Paul H.
Ionia, MI
2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Average
My family has bought four vehicles from this dealer; two Kia's and two Hyundai's. Throughout the years, the service (particularly communication) has slowly dwindled. While a select few individuals communicate effectively and professionally, trying to get someone to call you back is really tough. Good luck trying to get someone in the service department. Prices for service also seem to have skyrocketed throughout the years. That being said, I have never had a problem with repairs being done well and lasting awhile. I also appreciate the honesty of the team. I think if communication issues can be addressed and prices can be lowered a bit, this would definitely get five stars.

James G.
Hersey, MI
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Two separate entities
My first trip back after purchase for an oil change I wanted them to look at a rear quarter panel that was loose. After arriving I was informed they couldn't do that there and that I needed a separate appointment with their collision shop down the road. Since I drive 90 miles to the dealership, return trips for such a minor item are inconvenient to say the least. The oil change, tire rotation & inspection were first rate but the inability to handle the other issue at the same time was disconcerting and will likely force me to another dealer within the same distance from my home.

KH
Kelee H.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest business
I felt extremely violated and taken advantage of. I thank God I had the wisdom to get additional quotes for my services needed. My vehicle is in perfect condition now due to another more reputable repair shop. I am very thankful for them and happily paid for services but I will never even request your company inspect my vehicle again.

GM
George M.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Winter tires swapped
I think this time they relented the TPMS codes so the indicator light is not one now. Last fall they may not have re keyed codes so the indicator was on all winter.

Rockford, MI

Edward K.
Comstock Park, MI
03/24/2019 Category: Service
PROFESIONALISM NO BS JUST DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
HAD NEEDED PART TWO DAYS AFTER APPOINTMENT.