4.6

Very good service.

Shirley C.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Quality of work. Great technicians.
The technician I worked with was very nice and kind. All work was done promptly except they did not have a cabin filter for my car and had to order it. My car is an older model and they did not have one in stock. It should be in next week.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you very much Shirley, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

MV
Monique V.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
No recommendations
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you very much Monique, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Battle Creek, MI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I have no idea regarding their Sales Department but if they are even half as good as their Service Department then I want to buy my next Hyundai here. No drama, no games, just the service requested and no sales attempts for other un-needed (and in-wanted) aftermarket dealer recommendations. Totally pleased with service x enough to drive an hour to get to them.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

TK
Tracy K.
Rockford, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Engine seized up at 78,000 miles
Unfortunately, it took six weeks to get the new engine, but that was apparently a Hyundai corporate issue. Engine replaced for free. Hopefully the new engine is not subject to premature failure!

03/25/2021 Category: Service
Engine seized up at 78,000 miles
Seized two weeks after I purchased. Did not know this was a known issue for Hyundai engines. Engine replaced at no charge, but it took six weeks. Service rep difficult to reach. Vmail box full. Never had any specific information as to when the parts would arrive.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you very much Tracy, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me a moment ago about this survey and your experince. I really apprciated our conversation. I can not thank you enough for considering rescoring the survey.
I look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Claude Wight

AG
Aaron G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Your staff answer question and give very important answer to my question. like 5'000 miles instead of 3'000 miles oil change.
I like to be told of new problems and when they should be fixed. I love my Santa feed Sport and like to keep on top of any
Problem that might come up. Aaron G.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you very much Aaron, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Albert S.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Fox Hyundai service does a great job.
The staff are friendly and communicate well. Service is done when scheduled and completed as promised.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you very much Albert, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

03/13/2021 Category: Service
fun place
this place has great service and make it fun to deal with.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

SO
Sandra O.
Cedar Springs, MI
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Great and fast service
Kind service personal, fast service, I do miss the popcorn and cookies!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you very much Sandra, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
Service on Recall
I was waiting to hear the part for my recall was available. To my surprise, when I stopped in the Dealership for an unrelated, minor issue, I inquired, they had the part, they took care of the recall that day.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

ID
Ingrid D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Great job, great service! What else is there to say?
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you very much Ingrid, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Michael W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Update to previous review
I had previously reviewed my recent service visit to Fox Hyundai. One concern was a simple mistake where I was confused with another client. This was corrected quickly. The other concern involved the Nationwide outage of the Hyundai system to interrogate the engine sensors. I felt this was unusual for a company as large as Hyundai. The Supervisor agreed. The System is now online.

I am updating my previous 4 star rating to 5 stars.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you very much Michael, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thanks again Michael for taking the time to speak with me a few minutes ago about your survey and your feedback. Thank you again for considering a rescore of this survey. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle when you get back into town.
Have a great day.
Claude

Jenison, MI
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was promptly greeted and everything went quick and smooth
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Jeff R.
Cedar Springs, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Regular service
Because of schedule it is convienent to get in to quick lube for oil change. My vehicle gets in and out in short anount of time. I like that service advisor was knowledgable about my service plan.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you very much Jeff, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Dorothy M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased
I went in for an oil change and wipers. A courtesy check was performed. My hyundai has over 90,000 miles. A few items needed attention. Nate was very thorough on explaining the repairs needed. Upon my return to have the repairs taken care of, i explained my very busy schedule and a need to leave my vehicle. Nate helped me line up a loaner. Repairs were completed in a timely manner. Final cost ended up being lower then estimated. What a plus. Thank you.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you very much Dorothy, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.