4.6

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic caring staff
Professional concerned people
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback.  Our goal is to provide you with outstanding products and excellent service. We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

Sara S.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Ashley was Awesome!
Ashley was above and beyond in her customer service!
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Richard G.
Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
This is a service center that the Mechanic's and Service Writers Know their Position
Always Efficient - Always Friendly - Competitive pricing -
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

David R.
Caledonia, MI
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service - once again!!
Colleen does an excellent job each time I need service!!!
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Margaret L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Attentive staff
I’ve had reliable service and helpfulness from everyone with whom I’ve dealt
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

NG
Nancy G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast response, problem resolved
Appreciate Colleen’s prompt response and follow through on making sure problem was completely taken care if so that I felt fully confident about my car status.
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil change Review
Great service, but seems a little pricey.
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Shirley C.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2020 Category: Service
I believe I receive great service on my oil changes and inspections. However, it seems the price is going up a little bit.
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

KD
Kathryn D.
Wyoming, MI
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I really appreciate how I'm treated from the time I arrive tell my car is finished! I can tell that those I come in contact with love their job and know what it means to give great customer service. Keep up the great work!!
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

CL
Carl L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil changev
Very good service

05/30/2020 Category: Service
I got there at 905 for an oil change and I think third in line. It took almost 1 1/2 hours for the service.
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/30/2020

Dear Mr. Lancaster,

Thank you again for allowing me to apologize for the excessive time for the oil and filter change.  Our goal is to provide you with outstanding products and excellent service. We appreciate you and thank you for your business.

PT
Paul T.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
The Best!
The service department is overall excellent! In fact, the reason I purchased my most recent Hyundai here was almost exclusively because of how well treated I have been by the staff of this department. They are simply "the best"!
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

ID
Ingrid D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service AGAIN!
Thank you again for your great service! Not only did you fix my car in a timely manner during this pandemic situation, your safety protocols were wonderful and put me totally at ease. Keep up the great work!
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Grandville, MI
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Needed a 30,000 mile checkup. Made an appointment and the car was done within the time frame given to me.
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

AL
Arie L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Car repair report
Good efficient work with careful consultation with the car owner
XAVIER K J., SERVICE MANAGER from Fox Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020