Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5Overall Rating 4.6896569/5rating 4.6896569
Overall Rating 2.27586/5Overall Rating 2.27586/5rating 2.27586rating 2.27586rating 2.27586

RE
Raymond E.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/19/2018 Category: Service
All is good
Except that I am disappointed that Hyundai has discontinued manufacturing the Azera for the United States. My 2014 Azera will be my last.

MT
Marcy T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Colleen from Fox Hyundai helped me to schedule this appointment, fitting me it at the last minute! I appreciated her understanding of my busy schedule and the brevity of my appointment. I was in and out in 20 minutes.

MZ
Marty Z.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
When an issue, people listen and respond
As the title suggests, I encountered an issue, and everyone on the team at this dealership seamlessly escalated and resolved as if just another day at the office.

Denise C.
Saranac, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai regular maintenance
Service was excellent

Barbara B.
Belmont, MI
service manager and employees
I made an error when scheduling my appointment online but the service manager was very nice and made sure all my issues were addressed courteously and efficiently. Thank you Larry!

EH
Eric H.
Customer
Colleen was great! She contacted my warranty to verify cost savings.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesomeness!!!
Like, OMG! Totally amazing service experience! I would like seriously die or something without these people! They take such good care of my car that they even washed it for freeeeeee!!!!

FG

Thomas T.
Marne, MI
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Problem
Your service was great and your staff is so courteous.

On Wednesday night we received a text from 616-548-6781. It said that after inspection of our car it needed additional service. When we called the number it said to call your local dealer. We emailed your dealership and relayed what happened but did not hear back. I was a little alarmed that if there was a problem that someone from the dealership did not call us. Obviously, our phone number came from you because they knew we had been into your dealership. ??????

DT
Don T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and courtesy.
I was met when I pulled in, he explained what services would be performed and about how long it would take. In an hour it was ready. The charge was exactly what it was projected to be when I set the appointment. That is outstanding!

HW
Heather W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer First
What a great surprise to learn that the first oil change on your new Hyundai purchase is at no charge! Thanks Fox Hyundai, see you in 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever comes first!

Michael S.
Kalamazoo, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/09/2018 Category: Service
FOX Hyundai service
Service is always spot on and really fast and affordable.

Portland, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice job!
They do a good job & always try to make you comfortable while waiting!

PH
Paul H.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Part replaced, problem still exits.
It is an intermittent issue, but after replacing a part and it still acts up, its time to test repair more than once.
MATT B. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Paul, has everything been resolved to your liking yet?

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
None
None

Judy H.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Ok
This is the first time I’ve had to wait so long

MT
Marcy T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Colleen was super helpful in getting me a loaner vehicle with very short notice. The car was done before anticipated, and all was good.

CK
Carlos K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2018 Category: Service
STAR SERVICE
Once again Colleen did not disappoint with delivering great service and Tyler was provided a thorough report on the health of my Tucson. It always feels great to know that I will be well taken care of!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism at its best!

Rockford, MI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good experience and environment
Service was as expected. Loaner was provided when it needed to take until the next day. Loaner was delivered to my place of business because I had gotten a shuttle ride after dropping off the car.