4.6

None

Caledonia, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good customer service
I have nothing bad to say about this place. My vehicle is in good care.

Richard G.
Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2021 Category: Service
clean and entire staff knows what to do or to be done
I have always said take car to be serviced by those who know their vehicles - I always have Dealership where I buy my vehicles to service my SUV's - all except tires - repair on tires is quicker at tire centers -
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you very much Richard, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Lowell, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Quick Employees
Everyone moves fast to ensure you are happy. Thank you!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Marie S.
Deland, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Seamless experience
From appointment setup, service personnel and performance, this was a seamless experience. It exceeded my expectations in every facet. Highly recommend Fox Hyundai.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you very much Marie, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

ED
Eric D.
Engine Warranty
My 2014 Sonata had 92,000 miles on it. The engine died. Hyundai replaced the engine free of charge, no questions asked. A warranty like that gives a lot of trust in brand. I am on my second Hyundai and I would buy another. The week my service was completed, I had some quite frustrating communication difficulties. After speaking with the service manager, he apologized and on a follow up service my guy Kalin went over the top in providing excellent customer service.

07/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service, poor communication
Hyundai is a great brand. My Sonota engine broke down with 92,000 miles on it. Hyundai examined the engine and with no questions asked replaced the engine free of charge based on the 100,000 mile warranty. I would buy another Hyundai without question. I was extremely thankful for the brand honoring their word and the service given.

I will spare the details here but I was unhappy with the breakdown of communication in regards to the status of my service being completed.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you very much Eric, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

Carlos K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2021 Category: Service
NEW FAVE SERVICE GUY
I struggle with change once you are happy with the service you receive, but I have to admit that Kalin was FANTASTIC. It was like working with my old service rep and I left feeling valued, confident, and informed. I will definitely be planning to work with him moving forward!!!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you very much Carlos, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

RF
Robert F.
Caledonia, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2021 Category: Service
service pepole
fox hyundia servis & sales people are very good
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you very much Robert, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

CR
Christine R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2021 Category: Service
I was thinking that I needed breaks and key fob. Well I needed a new key fob but I actually didn't need new breaks but instead had breaks resurfaced. It saved me some money. Thanks for giving me options on break repair and being attentive :)
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very much Christine, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Jorg R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Muy buena
Un lugar de personas profesionales y amables !!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you very much Jorg, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Kyle B.
Lowell, MI
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Addressed my concern quickly
I was concerned about the oil change I had received because of the way it was shown on the invoice, but they quickly addressed my concerns and assured me the correct grade oil was used

07/06/2021 Category: Service
Didn't use correct oil
I brought my '21 Sonata N-Line which I purchased from this dealer back in March in for its first oil change last week and specified that per the owners manual full synthetic 0W-30 should be used. After receiving my vehicle back and signing the invoice I noticed they used a semi-synthetic oil which is against Hyundai specifications. If they didn't have full synthetic 0W-30 (why wouldn't they, they SELL this vehicle?) they should have consulted me before filling with semi-synthetic.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you very much Kyle, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Kentwood, MI
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Perfect service visit
Brought my Equss in for an oil change and while Fox Hyundai is not an Equss dealer they figured out a way to service the vehicle
Claud the Service Mgr is an absolute SUPER STAR as are his service technicians

Comstock Park, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service.
My 2020 Santa Fe just got it’s first oil change. The service at Fox Hyundai was fast and right on time. I did make an appointment and was taken care of immediately. I will continue to use this dealer exclusively for everything.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

07/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly personel
Fast convenient service
JARROD H., General Manager from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you very much, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021