4.6

RE
Raymond E.
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service, clean facilities, efficient courteous personnel
We have been customers at this dealership for many years and have always been treated very well.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you very much Raymond, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

JOO K.
Rochester, MI
12/30/2020
Satisfaction for customer
I visited dealership today from Rochester Hills to see used vehicle without high expectation but Dave Roguska provided me exact information for vehicle and quick response so I bought MDX.
I want give him 5 stars.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Kind people Knowledgeable staff
Time was taken at the end of appointment to go through everything that was done. Very friendly staff throughout the building. Quiet, clean and COVID safe areas to wait.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

CK
Carlos K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2020 Category: Service
EMBRACING CHANGE
I was admittedly nervous about coming in because my trusted service advisor is no longer with Fox. Fortunately, Ashley rose to the occasion and helped me feel confident and comfortable with returning. I hope this level of service continues! In order to gain customer loyalty and trust it means EVERYTHING to deliver a level of service that the customer feels valued, heard, and brought along :)
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you very much Carlos, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

NW
Norm W.
Jenison, MI
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Engine Replacement
Hyundai warranty proved to be a value.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you very much Norm, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

David R.
Caledonia, MI
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Ashley
Ashley was professional, friendly and she provided a great experience.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you very much David, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Shirley M.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Answer the Phone
Answer your phone or nothing gets done
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you very much Doug for taking the time to fill out this survey from Hyundai. We look at all of these and listen to the feedback from our customers. We use this information to help us get better, and also to help us deliver EXCEPTIONAL service to all of our customers.
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me a few minutes ago as well. As we discussed, I will be happy to split the cost of your reapair in January. I will send you the request for the rescore as well. Thank you for considering to rescore this survey. We all really appreciate that as well.

Daniel M.
Grandville, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional!
Excellent Service!
Emmy Robison was so very friendly, patient, kind, efficient.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you very much Daniel, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it an EXCEPTIONAL experience each and every time our customers come back to our store for service on thier vehicle.

Rockford, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Easy and simple
Quick oil change and tire rotation- Completed in less time than promised and the car was clean when I picked it up.

12/15/2020 Category: Service
Not great
Buying a premium vehicle without the premium vehicle experience. No loaner cars when service is needed, vehicle is not cleaned with service.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Good Morning Eric.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey and your feedback. We look at every one of these, and listen to what our customers are saying. We use this information to help us improve our customer service in-order for us to provide exceptional service to all of our customer every time they come back to our store.
With that being said, I also want to thank you for taking the time to speak with me earlier about your service experience. I'll take care of the items we spoke about. Thank you for considering to rescore the survey as well.

Jenison, MI
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Great vehicle good service
I love my vehicle. I had friendly and good service done to my car.

12/11/2020 Category: Service
Great vehicle different dealership
The vehicle is amazing and I love it! However, the dealership has gone down the drain since I purchased my vehicle. The staff is not as friendly and I don't trust that the service being performed is actually being performed.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you very much for filling out this survey and all of your feedback. We look at every one of these and use the feedback to help us improve our processes and deliver an exceptional service experience every time our customers come in to our store. I also appreciate you taking the time to speak with me a little bit ago.
As i mentioned, I will cover the cost of your next oil chabge and tire rotation as our way of letting you know that we really care, and that we are sorry for any frustrations you may have had in the past.
Thank you for considering to rescore the survey and thank you for your business.

BW
Braden W.
Grandville, MI
12/09/2020
Great experience
I purchased my last vehicle from Fox Hyundai with Dave Raguska as my sales person, and was just as pleased this time as last. He was helpful, efficient and friendly. I would recommend Dave R to anyone I know. They do a great job!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Oil change Review
Fox Hyundai Service dept. is always fair to work with.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it a GREAT experience each and every time our customers come back to our store.

Douglas W.
Six Lakes, MI
12/08/2020
Free oil changes for 3 years !
Love my car.

Douglas W.
Six Lakes, MI
2020 Hyundai Venue
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Service manager called to discuss issues I had.
I did not expect such a prompt response and assurances for great service in the future.

12/08/2020 Category: Service
Free oil changes for 3 years !
Love the Hyundai Venue SEL and the free oil changes. Love that they use synthetic oil.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you Douglass for taking the time to fill out the survey and also taking the time to speak with me a few moments about your recent service visit. Your feedback is very important to us. We look at all of these surveys and listen to our customers and use the information to help provide exceptional service to our customers every time they come to our store. As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to send you a request for a rescore of the survey.
Thank you again for your service business, and I trust that next time you come in, it will be a much smoother and more enjoyable experience.

Hudsonville, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Rescore Review
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded to my review and he addressed all my concerns and I am good to go,

12/07/2020 Category: Service
No review
No review and your survey to long.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you Gary, for taking the time to fill this survey out and send it back in. We really appreciate all the feedback that we get from our customers. We use this feedback to help us improve our processes in-order for us to deliver a great service every time our customers come in. I just left you a message and I'm hoping to hear back from you so we can discuss some of these issues that you mentioned.Please call me when you can.
Thank you again for your feedback.

CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Gary. I really appreciated your time.
I'll go ahead and send you the link to rescore the survey if you wish too.
Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you at your next service visit.