Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Dimondale, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been happy with the service and facility. The wait time is usually quite short too.

BL
Brenda L.
Holland, MI
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I have had my vehicle serviced by you since I purchased it in 2004. I have had nothing but excellent service!
There have been several times when your service department has gone above and beyound to help me .

TD
Tamara D.
2004 Hyundai Accent
Fast, friendly and trustworthy
I've always had a good experience here!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Experience
Hyundai Service was fast, efficient and friendly.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Was Great
The Hyundai side seems great.

Kentwood, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
always friendly and on time

Jason W.

KR
Kimberly R.
Kentwood, MI
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good job for maintenance.

Daniel W.
Grandville, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
prompt service,friendly, clean waiting room, update texts
Prompt attention when you drive in. clean waiting room coffee and pop corn , texts to keep you up to date on your service. when its not winter you get a carwash

Beth B.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is good
Colleen has been helpful.

Donald R.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
In and out
The service was quick and the cistvreasonable

Grandville, MI
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Excessive repair costs
I was given a quote for 4 tires and brake repair on the rear tires.
I purchased better quality tires for the same price from Belle tires.
Received quote from Belle Tire on the brakes, which was $150 cheaper.

Cheryl B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/28/2019 Category: Service
I always take my Elantra here for service! I’m very satisfied and would recommend Fox Hyundai

Marcella M.
Ada, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/28/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile check-up
Free car rental when your car is in the shop over night. Cookies in the waiting room. Also drinks and popcorn. Service man explains what needs to be done. Before he works on your car. He is very kind and courteous..

KT
Kayon T.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE WITH GREAT DETAIL OF THE HEALTH OF YOU CAR

Lansing, MI
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
I appreciate this dealership. In particular, Larry the service adviser and Adam the service technician, are both professional and friendly. The work was completed as promised, and the quality of service was top notch.

DF
David F.
Rockford, MI
Need better customer service
I like the 3 vehicles I purchased from the dealership. The staff has been courteous but not necessarily good at communication. My family and I have had service done but it was not timely or done with an explanation. I have had to request to see someone just so I could finally know what was taking 3 hours to fix my vehicle. Then when someone showed up, all I was told was there was a low battery and it needed charging. I knew that from the My Hyundai app which told me there was 80% battery and it did not crank so I could go to work.
MATT B. from Fox Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

David I am sorry for the lengthy repair time. The Hyundai battery tester can take longer than desireable because it does a long slow charge . Again our appologies.

Sara H.
Marne, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Quick
I had loyalty points I wasn’t aware of that paid for my oil change. Nice surprise!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent as usual and repairs
We’re done as promised