Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

KL
Kimberly L.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Your service department people are very nice and helpful and seem to know what they are doing.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Grandville, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy!
I was out the door in less than a half hour! The people are kind and considerate. They always have fresh coffee, cookies, and popcorn! A pleasure doing business with them.

KW
Kendrick W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly atmosphere
I made an appointment and was out in less than 30 minutes. Thank you

RJ
Richard J.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great, prompt, friendly service.
I always enjoy getting my Hyundai Sonata & Hyundai Elantra serviced at Fox. The people are friendly, they explain everything clearly and the service is quick.

Jason W.
Happy Holidays
I wish everyone at Fox a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

David R.
Service on my 2016 Tucson
Colleen, you're service adviser did an amazing job! Her follow up and thorough explanation was outstanding.
Dave Roerig

CP
Claudia P.
Sparta, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
I like this dealership. It is clean, and service is efficient. One thing I have noticed is that when my car was new I received mailings with coupons for regular maintenance services like oil changes and tire rotation. For the last year or so these mailings have lessened. Also, it used to be that whenever I received any service my car was automatically washed after service. Not so any more. There seems to be employee turn over at this dealership which makes me wonder what's going on. While I still think the service is good, these things I have noticed give me some pause.

Claire W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai Service
Prompt service and comfortable waiting rooms.

Thomas S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service Rep.
Colleen took good care of my Hyundai Tucson and communicated well to obtain additional information the Technician requested.

Saranac, MI
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Watched and saw first hand how the reps talked to and explained what needed to be done with the customer and explained to them what could wait if needed and how important each task was that needed to be done to help them stay within their budget.

Wheeling, IL

Grandville, MI
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Price
HI

Biggest Challenge with getting any car fixed at yours or any other dealer ship is the cost of the maintenance. I think Fix should review the maintenance repair costs as it compares to other such places in the general area.

Wayland, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Slightly Disappointed
I normally get great service but this time I had a small beef with the service manager and I feel like I did not get the same service I normally do as a result of this. I would have expected that they would have wanted to go above and beyond to make up for the lack of service from their manager.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
So so
I haven’t had the best experience over the last 7 years I have owned my Hyundai Elantra. After the first year of trying their service, I went back to my independent mechanic, where I had established a trusting relationship. I do, however, love this car. It has been a reliable vehicle. The only problem I have had was that it came with the absolute worst tires for winter driving. Winter tires have helped, but this is not the best car in the snow.

FB
Frederick B.
Comstock Park, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
I have given this place rave reviews in the past, and I am happy to see nothing has changed.
Wait, this time there was a caramel flavored coffee in the waiting room, so in a small way they have made the best even better :)

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Service workers are very pleasant. - but process a bit short of spectacular.
I enjoy working with the woman that has handled my service. But some aspects of the service is puzzling. First off I feel that over all your cars are good value. Good look and good performance for an economical price. And while in general I believe all dealers are very expensive I find this dealership to be more reasonable on some things but still very high on others (replacement key fobs for push button start). Especially because of these high cost items I expect a little more - but don't always get.

Here is an example. The engine on my Sonata just "blew". I found out this was happening a lot and was a recall/warranty issue. Still, I was ecstatic when it was covered 100%. Even happier when my expectations were met with a rental car! Then the work was done quicker than expected. Another plus. Then last Friday afternoon I dropped off the rental at Enterprise. When I said I was trying to get to an appointment. I was immediately brought to a driver and 5 minutes later I was at the dealer service desk. The person that handles my service was gone but another service person directed me to the cashier for my bill and keys - everything was ready. Arrived at the cashier. Everything was not ready. The clerk called back to service - got a few questions answered and received instructions for where to find my keys. Several minutes later the paperwork was now ready and I was pointed in the direction of my car - near the service entrance. There it was. Cold and covered with an inch or two of snow. My car had been with the dealer for two weeks and this was the first snow of the year so I knew there was no snow brush waiting for me on the inside. I pulled the sleeves of my light coat over my hands and started pushing the snow off the windows. Unfortunately it had gotten a few degrees above freezing since the snow fell and then dropped back so there was some ice to go with the snow. Not too bad though, I could punch the ice and get enough off to see and drive home. As a business man I don't understand why you would want to spend thousands replacing my engine, hundreds renting me a car - which came with a very efficiently organized ride to your door then have me have to deal with a less than perfect check-out policy and send me out to find and uncover my car. I still appreciate that you covered the costs that you did, with no hassle and quickly - but those good feelings are diminished after the last 10 - 15 minutes of the process. I believe that you are missing an opportunity to put icing on the cake.

AW
Amanda W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice Visit!
Very helpful and smooth process!
-Amanda

HB
Henry B.
Hastings, MI
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was very professional and pleasant to work with they evaluated the situation promptly informed me that a new part needed to be ordered gave me a loaner vehicle and corrected the problem Promptly. With the purchase of a new car you get your first oil change free. I did not have to asked for it. I was asked if I wanted the free oil change done as it was do...