4.6

Bellevue, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2020 Category: Service
It's fine
I already gave my comments
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you very much Kelly, for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it a GREAT experience each and every time our customers come back to our store.

Caledonia, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very polite and timely with service. I also had an issue with a car part and they promptly told me that it was under warranty and would order a new part and contact me with updates of ordering, shipping, and delivery of the part. They have been keeping me updated with text messages. Great job!
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it a GREAT experience each and every time our customers comes back to our store.

Rhonda S.
Twin Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
Very pleased with the ability to schedule online. Fast prompt service by friendly service people.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We appreciate getting feedback from our customers. We look at all of these surveys, and listen to what our customers are saying. We try very hard to continuosly improve our Business, and make it a GREAT experience each and every time customers comes back to our store.

DT

Steven O.
Dowling, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick and professional service, I appreciate Their attention to detail , the friendly and welcoming staff But , Due to Covid unfortunately I do miss the coffee and cookies in the waiting area. Lol
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you very much for the great survey. We certainly appreciate all the good positive feedback from our customers. We trust we will continue to provide great service for all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.
Thanks again.

AK
Ashley K.
Byron Center, MI
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I was unhappy with a service and the employees at Fox Hyundai went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied. They were friendly and accommodating and I was left feeling very impressed and extremely happy with the outcome.
CLAUDE A W. from Fox Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Cedar Springs, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Pricey oil change
As the customer of a new vehicle I would expect some incentives or discounts. When I purchased a used Toyota they offered me $9.95 oil changes for life. $71.49 for oil change and tire rotation seems a bit steep. I would expect to pay $45 max.
JARROD H., General Manager from Fox Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please give me a call at 616-855-3747 or email me at jherbig@foxmotors.com and I think we can take care of this for you.

Justin H.

HB
Hector B.
09/21/2020 Category: Service
hb
good service but when they return my vehicle i have to find by miself in the parking area

Saranac, MI
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change as usual
See my comments within this survey.

RI
Robert I.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
2017 Elantra
The people to see when you need a situation made right. Jarrod was completely understanding with the issues at hand. Actually a pleasure to work with.

09/18/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
It’s all in the body of this survey.
JARROD H., General Manager from Fox Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Mr. Irwin, thank you for leaving your honest feedback as this is an issue that I will address immediately with our service department. Please give me a call at 616-855-3747 or email me at jherbig@foxmotors.com so that I can get more information and help rectify the situation.

Joshua M.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
An amazing place of service!

Kentwood, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/28/2020 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Sonata Water Leakage
The GM personally reached out and was extremely understanding. He listened to my whole story and handled the situation very professionally. He did not by any means take sides and focused his attention on getting the issue resolved which is all I could ask for. Rashodd has also been great in regards to taking his time in an attempt to locate my vehicles issue. Jarod helped to dissolve any miscommunication on both ends.

08/28/2020 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Sonata Water Leakage
Water pools inside my driver side passenger door. I was told parts were to be ordered and after 2 months of waiting, I did not receive a call. I reached out and spoke to the parts department, whom stated they didn't have anything in their system showing the part was ordered. They reached out to Rashodd at the 28th st dealership, who then had Hannah call me to say my parts were in. After going in for my appointment, the lady at the desk said the appointment appeared to be for just a system update to the vehicle, not for parts, but she notated that I was there for a part replacement. Recently I opened the door after a storm and the water poured out again, with the trim appearing to have the same tear as the previous one. I called Rashodd back, who then told me I wouldn't be able to get the trim replaced again even if thats the issue. Based on what I went through, I have the feeling the trim was either not replaced or not done correctly. I am also very pissed I am being told I will need to essentially pay for the repairs on a BRAND NEW vehicle, nor do I want a new car to rust at a faster rate due to faulty trim.
JARROD H., General Manager from Fox Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to receive. Please call me at 616-855-3747 or email me at jherbig@foxmotors.com so that I can work with you to fix the issue.

Wyoming, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Welcoming
I went for a oil change and was helped by a gentleman named Rashod. He was very helpful and in such great spirits during this coronavirus. He kept me up to date on the status of my car being worked and a timeframe of how long it would take. Overall Rashod is an amazing employee.

LT
Lashanda T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful
Wonderful customer service clean healthy environment