4.6

Merle S.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Own a Hyundai
Clean, courteous, and done in a timely manner.

DK
Deborah K.
Lowell, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Jeanette from Sales is awesome
Purchased two vehicles from Jeanette because she cares! We could have gone anywhere and chose our vehicle purchases became of Jeanette!

Myra D.
Alto, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Nice people and great service!

02/04/2020 Category: Service
i’ve never had a problem
my 2011 has over 100k miles and wish to have it obtain another 50-100k miles. i brought my car for proactive service of replacing all related strut/shock parts. in addition, oil consumption test as engine is depleting oil. just have to go through motions to validate my concern as hyundai corporate has extended my VIN for 10yrs/120k miles.

with validation, next service will be coolant system .

Rhonda S.
Twin Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/31/2020 Category: Service
New tires
Your employee Colleen is a joy to work with on car servicing! From the first phone conversation to meeting her as I brought my car in to be serviced and new tires put on ..she’s so friendly and a joy to deal with. Your service department is great... friendly clean atmosphere. I waited 3 hrs for service and Colleen kept me updated as the service took place.

DK
Doris K.
Jenison, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, Colleen is our service advisor and she communicated well with changes in service time, part arrival, etc. Have nothing but good things to say about the service we are receiving each time we come in for service.

Delton, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great
I have always had great customer service both for servicing and sales.

Leticia S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/24/2020 Category: Service
customer service
Great customer service. Quick and easy. Very professional. Even the mechanics asked if I was being helped. Wonderful.........

GS
Gerry S.
01/22/2020
I always have my hyundai serviced here. The work they do is good -- but I could get a similar quality of work done elsewhere. What sets Fox apart is their customer service department, especially Colleen. She does a superb job of working with the customers to make sure that everything is as perfect as possible. I had a couple of minor issues -- the mechanic leaving a tool and a greasy rag in my vehicle -- the mechanic's work otherwise was great, but Colleen made sure to let me know that leaving the stuff in my car was not appropriate and she went out of her way to make it right. It's service like that which keeps me as a return customer. Fox Hyundai -- don't ever let Colleen go!!

TG
Thomas G.
Caledonia, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Fox Hyundai
I've enjoyed leasing and now owning Hyundai Santa Fe and Tucson models for the past four years. These are great, versatile cars that handle well in all the various weather conditions Michigan throws our way. My cars are very well priced and maintained at Fox Hyundai Kia. All of the professionals in each department go above and beyond to provide me with excellent service. I highly recommend Fox Hyundai Kia in Grand Rapids on 28th Street.

Alexander B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
Everyone is always great and all of my needs are always met.

CP
Claudia P.
Sparta, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
My technician for this visit was Javier. I’m always impressed with the communication and speed of the service at Fox Hyundai. The facility is very clean and staff is personable and professional.

MK
Michael K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2020 Category: Service
nothing
Again trying to get a hold of your service department was impossible.
Jarrod H., General Manager from Fox Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Michael, I apologize for the experience that you received. Please reach out to me at 616-855-3747 so that I can get more details on your experience.

Sincerely,

Ingrid D.
Kentwood, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
I had my oil changed. The technicians did a wonderful job. I was back on the road quickly. Colleen and Javier did a great job taking care of me.