Overall Rating 3.88889/5Overall Rating 3.88889/5Overall Rating 3.88889/5rating 3.88889rating 3.88889
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Deanna C.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Staff is always very accommodating and polite.

Anna M.
West Milford, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick serivce at Franklin Sussex Hyundai
I just went in for an oil change and it went very quick...plus they washed my car after
which was a nice surprise for me because I did not expect that!!! I definitely go back
for the next service. Thanks so much for everything!!!

CO
Craig O.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
The department seems drastically different since Karen is gone. She was the best. A real difference maker.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Hometown Dealership
I’m always greeted by name. Staff is courteous and helpful.

GW
Gregory W.
Glenwood, NJ
Clean andsafe
Nice job!!

West Milford, NJ
Anna
Your staff are outstanding, especially in the service department.

Robert H.
Milford, PA
Good Experience
Bring the car up to the bay door...hand the key over to the polite service desk person...wait (not to long) in a clean waiting room with TV, newspaper, water, coffee and some snacks...who could ask for more. I'm very satisfied.

Debbie B.
Port Jervis, NY
Great job!
Efficient!

LD
Linda D.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great people, product and service
I am on my second Hyundai and passed my first on to my niece. My two sisters and my fiancee all have Hyundais purchased at Franklin Sussex Hyundai.

PD
Patrick D.
Hamburg, NJ
Feels like family!
Since my wife and I leased and purchased Hyundai card we have been embraced like "one of the family". The staff always goes above and beyond to make our experience pleasant. Expert advice is always offered when we have questions. Expectations are always exceeded. This is what we have experienced at Franklin Hyundai.

LG
Lawrence G.
Port Charlotte, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place to purchase and service a vehicle
They are consistent , always courteous honest and reliable. Bob,the service manager does an excellent job and I intend to purchase my next vehicle from Sussex Hyundai.

Diane L.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
They do their very best to make customers happy.
Service does their best to keep my Hyundai running its best.

DQ
Dawn Q.
Vernon, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly super accommodating customer service
The service dept went above and beyond to address my needs, and make sure my car was repaired and safe to drive!! Thank you!!

Vernon, NJ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Major Repair
I would say FSH provided the best service they could to get my car back to me in a timely manner all-while providing me with a loaner! Didnt expect that from a dealer, i was amazed because even though i bring my car in for routine maintenance they provided excellent service. This wasn’t routine maintenance but they made sure my life wasnt impacted by this interruption! They certainly proved and earned the accolades they get!

Stan S.
Warwick, NY
GOOD JOB
Good service fast and efficient and get a car wash included.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
Easy to make an appointment on line; in less than an hour car was ready; washed and vacuumed.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, great and thorough work...very pleased
Dropped the car on Saturday without appointment, all four brakes & rotors, change of oil and tire pressure gauges done on Monday...nice!

Carol B.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
people & service
great place to visit. your your auto is a good excuse

Stockholm, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. Everyone was so friendly. My car was serviced on time and was finished in a timely manner.

Mary D.
Augusta, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Sales and Service
The Sales department take their time to find you just the right car. The Service Department is FANTASTIC. Always professional, accommodating and work done to my complete satisfaction. Best Service Department I've ever had to deal with.