Budd Lake, NJ
10/15/2020 Category: Service

Marek P.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Big improvements from my last visit. Great job.

David G.
Forestburgh, NY
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service

10/09/2020 Category: Service
Review
Great place to do business
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Mr. Griffin,

Thank you for completeing the review. Your comments appear that you were happy with your service visit but we scored a 1 star. I will send you a rescore hoping you could give us a 5 star rating. Please call me if you cannot fill out the rescore with a 5 star rating,.

973-702-3500

ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 10/11/2020

David,

Thank you for your reply. I will send you another rescore. It may go to your junk email.

973-702-3500

ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

David,

Please check an email from HyundaiCustomerfeedback.com for the rescore.

Robert B.

Sparta, NJ
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The day broke down customer service was the best. If it wasn't for their help I would have been stranded. They were all very polite and sorry I had this unfortunate problem.. The Master Mechanic fixed my car, as I thought it was ready for the bone pile.an I was so happy when my car was back in my driveway all fixed., I was so relieved. I was helped so much that day and so thankful for such great service all around. KJW

Sussex, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Prices too high!!!!
While the quality of work and the advice has been good I feel that the prices charged for some of the services is a bit high and not of good value. You might consider going elsewhere or doing some of the services yourself to save some money.

SG
Sharon G.
Franklin, NJ
10/02/2020 Category: Service
The employees
The staff qas very helpful and friendly.

Maryjane D.
Pompton Plains, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service was quick and if you schedule online there is a discount
Car is washed and vacuumed when service is complete

Stewart S.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Service Experience Review
The service manager, was very friendly and helpful. He is extremely knowledgeable and has gone beyond the norm in aiding me.
As it turned out, because of the Coronavirus this summer, the Community had given away my mailbox due to 'some mix up'. My drivers license renewal was returned to the MVB. Guess what! I have been driving with an expired license for about a month. The work required on my Sonata was to take the entire day and I would not be able to use a loaned rental car. He realized that I could receive a temporary drivers license on line. He located, filled out the paperwork and printed a copy for me. This is beyond anything I have encountered in more than 50 years that I have been driving. Great job.
Additionally, I was actually shown what and where the work would be required on my vehicle by the mechanic. Since I am a handy and knowledgeable person I found this very refreshing. It is not very often that they average layman is provided a chance to see this. Again great job.

DA
Excellent Service!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2020 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
My online service request indicated that I wanted synthetic oil for my oil change. The oil change was performed using conventional oil.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for completing the review. I am sorry we missed your request for synthetic oil. Please call me or email me to discuss our options to correct it for you.

Bob

Hamburg, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
always a quick and detailed experience

RK