Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5rating 4.0769223
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

NW
Nicholas W.
Middletown, NY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
They keep you updated on what is recommended for your car
They do a great job

KA
Kathleen A.
Port Jervis, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
My service dept always lets me know what I need but doesn't recommend extra stuff.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Top notch service
The dealer is very professional and understands the needs of customers. Always punctual and doesn't try to overcharge you for services you do not need.

JV
James V.
OK but
While Sussex Franklin Hyundai went above and beyond in every way to help during the servicing of my vehicle, Hyundai USA failed most miserably.
A simple software update to the ECM module led to a lose of my vehicle for a month. The engineers at Hyundai USA failed to do due diligence in testing the software update and this caused a failure in the sensor suite in the vehicle. I work in systems engineering and if any of the teams I work with put out a software patch like this we would all be fired and never find a job in the industry again. While Sussex Franklin Hyundai reached out to me and tried to keep me informed they as well had their hands tied waiting for Hyundai USA to admit to the problem and offer a solution. What interaction I had with the Hyundai USA customer service group was the worst I have ever experienced, they really need to get over their attitude and realize that they represent Hyundai to the people they interact with and people have a choice in which vehicle they purchase and a lot of the time it is based on word of mouth from friends and neighbors. Right now I would have a very hard time recommending Hyundai to anyone I know based solely on their customer service and the treatment of their customers

2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good work - love the car.
The car runs much better now that the work was done and I'm so glad you were able to fit me in even though I was just scheduled for an oil change. You did the brakes and tire change also. I had forgotten this. I should have given you 5 stars instead of the 4. If I can go back, I'll change that.

There still is the slightest ticking noise, although not loud, on acceleration and going up hill. I'm running short of time right now and I want to remember to let you know about it before I forget.

CO
Craig O.
02/13/2019 Category: Service

Donald B.
Hewitt, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2019 Category: Service
The people who work ther.
It is a pleasure to go there, they do a great job on the car and care about there customers.

Sarah B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service got recall done within a hour

Port Jervis, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Customer service was great and I was not over charge or had more done than was necessary as I have experienced at other dealerships. A quick oil change and I was done! Also needed a part and it was ordered right away!

Cassandra S.
Hamburg, NJ
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Always leave a Happy Customer
I am always treated great when I come there and given the best service. However, I was little disappointed that I didn't get the "perk" car wash that I usually get with service (this was the second time I did not receive it). But the pipes were Frozen so not totally their fault - I guess I shouldn't get service in the winter months. LOL . But all said, this is a great bunch of people in service. I hate that I don't see Bob anymore when I am there :-( he no longer sits out front.

DF
Denise F.
Milford, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
The drive thru garage is terrific in inclement weather.. Comfortable waiting room and delightful little cafe across the street to enjoy breakfast while you wait

JO
Joann O.
Oak Ridge, NJ
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly make you feel like family
Love the new waiting room. Always accommodating when I need to get my car serviced

PW

Stockholm, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service team!
Proud to bring my SUV here and dont have to worry about it. It is always in good hands. Keep up the good job

LO
Laura O.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Fast service and always friendly

Cody H.
Vernon, NJ
Prepared and Quick Service
Check engine light went on, so I took the car to hyundai the next day. They diagnosed the problem and it was covered under warranty. I needed my drive belts and oil changed due to regular maintenance. They had a rental prepared for me for the two days my car would take to be fixed due to parts being ordered (which only took two days to come in). Returned the rental to the dealership and got my car in two days like they said.

Newton, NJ
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service, waiting room, and courteous staff all done in a timely manner.

Mark B.
Lafayette, NJ
Satisfied customer
Very courteous service, Franklin Sussex Hyundai knows how to please there customers

Joanne A.
Clifton, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service review
Top notch dealership. Bob runs a great service department.

Lafayette, NJ
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Franklin Sussex Hyundai always provides the best service in a timely manner.