Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5rating 4.0769223
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

AR
Adam R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2018 Category: Service
I have had my Santa Fe serviced here since I purchased the car in 2012. Mostly oil changes but each service includes complete inspection and suggestion if something should be done now or that it should be done the next time. No pressure to preform any additional service. The staff is friendly, polite, efficient. Nice waiting room and a bonus is that the car is returned washed.

Margaret G.
Lafayette, NJ
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get appt
Wash car after each service!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Lauren D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Same day service
Came in with out an appointment and they fit me in!

David D.
Lafayette, NJ
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous
Fabulous Never a problem everything goes well

LD
Lisa D.
Wayne, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, knowledgeable and the hours are great
Everyone at FSH were very easy going. From making my appointment to getting a phone call as to exactly what my car needed to picking it up.
The hours were great for a working person.

WK
Walter K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness, comfortable waking area and car is washed.
As stated above ,

Steven G.
Port Jervis, NY
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Review
Friendly service and not a long wait

Dingmans Ferry, PA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, experienced techs.
My vehicle was worked on quickly and the staff updated me every step of the way.

Michael C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I love the convenience of drive through service
Over all Franklin Sussex Hyundai. There complete staff from service to sales and management. Were completely friendly and professional. I was mildly impressed. Lol! I would definitely recommend a friend. In fact I have recommended 3 friends already.

Milford, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/08/2018 Category: Service
F.S.H. is very accurate in their appointments
When they say 9:30 they take your car at 9:30. this I find to be exceptional.. they Washed and vacuumed my car beautifully (which it needed !!)

The neglected to take the "service alert" message off once done.

Della H.
Matamoras, PA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport
I returned to Franklin Sussex Hyundai this afternoon and I recieved the upmost concern about my vehicle. The service manager and staff were very attentive about my needs. Any issues I had were addressed immediately.

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle repair
Bob young in service was great and accommodating. He made sure I had a rental everytime and he managed my case personally because I was unhappy with the service desk and their response to my vehicle issues. The car was there several times and unfortunately for me hyundai Corp is an insult to their faithful customers. I would recommend Sussex Hyundai but not the Corp.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Della,

Thanks for completing the review. I am sorry you had issues during the repair process . I did my best to try to take care of you. It was good to see you today and hopefully Jimmy can help you get in the vehicle you want. If i can be of assistance please call.

Bob Young

973-702-3500

RK
Richard K.
Branchville, NJ
10/02/2018 Category: Service
service is always attentuve,all issues addressed, and full sollpow up on concerns.
As always, treated with courtesy. I asked to have a code removed that keeps showing up ion the diagnostic reviews. The service edapt did what they could , and said that blue link would have to complete the task.. The car wash and vacunm was apreciated

Denise L.

Susan K.
Bedminster, NJ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and efficient
Friendly and efficient staff.

KD
Kelly D.
Warwick, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
In and out, great support up to and post service. Clean and quick

Hamburg, NJ

Patricia W.
Branchville, NJ
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Friendly, skilled, knowledgeable staff. This is my 4th Elantra!