GR
GLENN R.
09/11/2019
Frank’s Automotive Collision and Repair
So far all the work that was completed on my car has been to my satisfaction. The shop and building was extremely neat, clean and customer friendly. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only negative I can report was that I was not notified when my car was ready.

Cheri H.
09/10/2019
Honest Quick and Thorough
I called @ 4pm to get an appointment to repair my tail/brake light. They told me to come on in they could get me right away. They had me in and out very quickly and charged a reasonable fee. I've done business with Frank's for years. I recommend them 100%.

AR
Abert R.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Abert said it was really good.

Daniel W.
Mazda B3000
08/28/2019
Very unsatisfied, my check engine still on for the MAF.
I went to your company ( Frank Auto ), because my check engine light was on. Drop my vehicle for repair, next day Frank Auto call and stated my MAF was bad, OK, after replacing MAF found out that was not the problem why the my vehicle was running bad it was the fuel pump, after two days replacing fuel pump Frank Auto call and stated my vehicle was ready for pick up I need to pay another $200.00 plus dollars to replace the MAF and reset the check engine light. After getting my keys I start my vehicle my check engine light still on. Before leaving the shop they checked and tried to clear the code, buy DID NOT work , so they as me to bring to back another day to fix my vehicle.

Colten H.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Colten said everything was on time, it was quick and everything was done when they said it would be done at this business.

KP
Karen P.
Marion, TX
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the service provided by this business was good.

MK
Michael K.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the employees did everything quick and the right way.

KA
KENT A.
Cadillac XTS
08/07/2019
Excellent Customer Service
When George and Coltan, your service managers, rotated locations, I was concerned. Coltan has assured me of his dedication, experience, and desire to please your customers. I am pleased to continue to give Frank's a five star review.

KEN S.
Cibolo, TX
08/02/2019
Always good service.

ZB
ZLATAN B.
07/31/2019
A/C repair and fuel injection flush
George Smith is awesome and Alfredo mechanic is even better. Professional and friendly. AC went out and after diagnosis all it needed was recharge of the system. Decided to flush the fuel system as well.
Highly recommend Frank's Automotive.

Robert W.
Toyota Avalon
07/30/2019
Quality Repairs
I’ve been coming to Franks Auto for years and I highly recommend them!

KEVIN S.
Ram 1500
07/16/2019
Very satisfied!
I got a state vehicle inspection and the whole experience was great! I was able to walk right in and within 30 minutes, I walked out a very satisfied customer. I will be back and recommend Frank’s Automotive and Collision to everyone!!

CAROLETA S.
07/11/2019
Ac problem
Ac fixed. Friendly to customer. Repaired in timely manner.

EM
Earl M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the employees did a great job. The business is tops, and his vehicle is running well.

Darlene M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Darlene said the customer service was amazing and they did a good job.

TW
Tom W.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they are nice to him and they are super. He said everyone is great there.

James H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was good, and the staff did what they said they would.

DIANE B.
GMC Acadia
07/03/2019
Friendly Caring Knowledgeable Service!
I have been going to Frank’s Automotive in New Braunfels with my Acadia for 5 years- repairs, maintenance and collision.
The service manager, George, is always spot on and takes time to explain everything thoroughly.. Everyone I have dealt with there is friendly, caring and always go the extra mile. I HIGHLY recommend Frank’s Automotive. George is terrific
! 👍👍👍👍👍

San Antonio, TX
Acura TL
07/02/2019
Honest mechanics
Gave me an honest assessment of the repairs needed.

AH
Avery H.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Avery said the service was prompt. He also stated that the staff saw a couple of additional things wrong with the vehicle and they fixed it. He has always been 100 percent satisfied.