4.6

San Marcos, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
01/17/2020
Great and Fast Service
Although car troubles are never fun, Frank’s made the process of getting my car fixed as swift and painless as possible.

John P.
Kia Soul
01/14/2020
Great Customer service clean nice shop very nice employees
Great customer service nice and clean office and shop very nice employees willingness to help great shop and great experience

WM
Wesley M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/14/2020
1st visit
This was my first visit. Excellent facility. Helpful staff. I need more work done on my truck and I will be bringing it back.

GP
GREG P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/09/2020
Professional and timely
George was very professional and had my service performed in a timely manner.

BG
Bill G.
01/08/2020
Fixed me up again.
This is my go to place for all my truck needs. As usual my work was done well and as price quoted. Thanks George Smith for the help too.

Basilio M.
Nissan Armada
01/06/2020
Will come back!
I heard about this place through a friend. I came in for an inspection. But they were very nice and treated me and my kids with Appreciation and respect. I will definitely come back with my automotive needs.

HT
HENRY T.
Rogers, AR
01/06/2020
Friendly,courteous
Reliable and efecient

Chevrolet Corvette
01/03/2020
Fantastic place to take you car for pre purchase inspection!
Had my 2004 corvette pre purchase inspection done here they have fantastic customer service. Their inspection report was second to none. We highly recomend Franks you will not be disapointed.Definetley a case of under promise and over deliver very refreshing. Very good way to start 2020 thanks.

Mercury Mariner

Seguin, TX
Ram 1500
12/11/2019
Customer service
Everybody has been so kind and courteous very helpful when I needed help or had questions about anything. Did a fabulous job on my truck

PM
PAUL M.
11/27/2019
Great visit
First visit. Wow! Fast, friendly, efficient and reasonable. Such a change from dealership service. A++++

Charles M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Charles said it was really good service, fast turn around and the prices were fair.

LZ
LYLE Z.
Lexus IS 350
11/25/2019
Poor
I was reffer to your shop by AAA. Because my was ineed of repairs to my a/c and power steering. I was quoted 1326.23 for the work. A week later I was told it was going to cost an additional $400 for a/c module. Inspecting my car on pick up. I noticed my center console up right hand corner was broken and my rear driver side window did not work .( Which was fine when I dropped off the car for repairs) I informed your shop manager. He took pictures and said he would call in few days. I have not heard from him since. That was over two weeks ago.