Franks Family Car Care

Mike C. on 11/15/2017
"Friendly service"
Joe makes time for his customers. Office staff are friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Transit Wagon
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 08:43 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/16/2017

Mike, always a pleasure buddy! Thank you!

Ines O. on 11/14/2017
"First time customer"
Stopped by for an oil change. Met JD who was very pleasant. I was very pleased with the quick and complete service.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 04:17 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/14/2017

Ines, we tank you greatly for the business and relationship oppurtunity. We are happy to assist you and look forward to doing businesss with you and your family. JD says hello! Thank you again!

Ken B. on 10/31/2017
"Reviving a 2000 Odyssey"
With car prices soaring -I chose to bite the bullet & replace the transmission & update a lot of work that needed to be done on a vehicle that has 172 K miles on it. With minimal problems occurring after pulling the guts out of the van by JD , I now have a ride that is so much better all around and hopefully will provide many more years of service with Joe staying on top of scheduled maint. . It's good to have knowledgeable mechanics keeping my ride safe.
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 09:20 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you Ken! Lets keep that "Man Wagon" cruisin' for another 200k! :) Thank you for your business!

Tom T. on 10/30/2017
Tom said Frank communicated daily with updates. He is honest. The vehicle is starting to mess up again so he will take it back to them for help.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/08/2017

Hi Tom, Please do so! Give me a call when you are able and let me know what other issues you are having. Thank you for the great review and your business. Talk to you soon.

Brian M. on 10/28/2017
"Truck repair"
Fair and honest repairs. The only shop I'll let work on my truck. Joe always helps, even without an appointment.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 11:21 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/08/2017

Brian and Linda. We can't thank you enough for your loyalty! Always happy to help! Thank you guys!

Pete S. on 10/26/2017
"confidence, reliability"
I have been doing Business with Frank's Car Care for years. They service both of our Vehicles, I have nothing but good things to say for this Co. Joe has always been fair in pricing, and always completes the job to my satisfaction. as far as i'm concerned,***** 5 Stars.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 11:42 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/08/2017

Pete, as always, It is our pleasure! Thank you for your business, loyalty and friendship! See you next service!

Dario L. on 10/25/2017
"Great experience "
Very nice people and promt service!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 02:46 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 11/08/2017

Dario, thank you for your business and the great review. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Greg T. on 10/12/2017
"In-depth knowledge of all systems of your vehicle"
Excellent work and on time at a fair price
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 03:44 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you for the Feedback Greg. We greatly appreciate your trust in us and we are happy to help. Lets get that puppy another 200k miles!

Jason S. on 10/08/2017
"Awesome company "
The mechanics at Frank's family car care are very knowledgeable They went into great detail into explaining to me what's wrong with my vehicle and how to fix my Vehicle I'm very appreciative for what they've done for me .
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 06:59 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you Jason! It was a pleasure earning your business and friendship. Try not to break anything :)

Ken B. on 10/01/2017
"Thorough knowledge of solving the problems ."
A lot of work was done to restore the life of my 2000 Honda Odyssey with 172 K mi. - ( new transmission timing belt- cat.converter-tuneup-etc).. It rides like new & shifts smoothly . They were on top of the job & very good at guiding me & keeping me informed of their progress.It felt like I was getting a new car , as they washed & cleaned the car before I got it back.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 10:04 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 10/02/2017

Ken, it was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your business and trust in us. We are happy to help and have you a part of the family. We will see you next service due! Try not to break anything in the meantime ;)

Jim M. on 09/27/2017
"Great Service"
Joe is on top of his game & takes care of business. I would not consider
going anywhere else for my car's maintenance & repair
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 06:18 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Jim, Thank you!!! It's always a pleasure chatting with you and I'm glad we help!

Eric S. on 09/22/2017
Eric said this business is the only one he trusts for his vehicles service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Thank's Eric. We're happy to help and I enjoy shootin' the $#%t with you. :) Appreciate the business buddy.

Gaither S. on 09/21/2017
"Always a great place"
Joe always takes care of me and my Acura and I am absolutely thrilled with the service at Frank's.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 04:06 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you so much Gaither! For your business and loyalty as our customer / family! See you next service.

Mike F. on 09/21/2017
"Awesome People, Quality Products, Outstanding Service"
Awesome People, Quality Products, Outstanding Service. You won't find better anywhere. Completely trust them. I would send my MOM there!
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:48 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Mike, you rock! Thank you greatly for the business and the awesome review. On a good day I'm happy to call you my friend ;) Thanks again brother!

Christopher D. on 09/20/2017
Christopher said the business got to his vehicle in time and the staff fixed the problem.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/27/2017

Chris, we thank you very much for the oppertunity to earn your business. We will not dissapoint and look forward to serviceing your vehicle and having you apart of the Franks Family! See you next time!

Ron T. on 09/19/2017
"Customer Service"
Joe & his team go above what is expected. They squeezed me in on a day that they were slammed and came up with a perfect solution for my problem.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 06:21 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/19/2017

We're happy to help Ron. Thank you for your business and being a part of the family. See you next service and remember, keep it under 100MPH ;)

Carol M. on 09/15/2017
"Great Service"
I felt I was given an honest diagnosis with the issues of my car, and excellent repair service. I didn't have second thoughts to packing my car and fleeing from Hurricane Irma to TN and back 1 day after the struts done by them. Plus, the loaner car of a new Smart car makes the time of repair an time of it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:36 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Carol, we are so glad that you walked away ok from the Hurricane. Also, very happy that the car performed as expected :) Thank you so much for your business and we will see you next service. Glad you are safe!

Paul S. on 09/04/2017
"My family's car care company."
Fast and efficient. I feel safe after my vehicle is serviced by Frank's Family Car Care. They truly treat us like family.
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 10:46 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you Paul. Always a pleasure doing business with you and we appreciate your feedback. Thanks for being a part of our family. Talk to you soon, please BE SAFE if this Hurricane comes through!

Joan M. on 08/28/2017
Joan said the staff did fine work. It was very pleasant and helpful.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Corey R. on 08/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good, honest business"
After reading my review, Joe took the time to call me and find out why I was not 100% satisfied. We had a good conversation, and I am now happy to go 5/5 stars.
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:08 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you again Corey. I'm glad we talked. Thank you yet again, for another great review. I strive as much as I can to keep you %100+ SATISFIED. Again, thank you and I will see you next service. Keep it under 100mph ;)