Overall Rating 4.36667/5Overall Rating 4.36667/5Overall Rating 4.36667/5Overall Rating 4.36667/5rating 4.36667
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1
Latest Review 16 minutes ago

James M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent technical and customer service.
Always a pleasure having my cars serviced at Fred Beans Hyundai. Between my wife and I we have owned 6 Hyundais since 2000 and always received great service from Fred Beans.

CP

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/15/2019 Category: Service
HyundaI Service
My car was dead on Wednesday - March 6 - most likely because of freezing temperatures - I always go out and start the car - let it run - on freezing cold nights. After getting road service to start the car, I immediately called Service Department - thinking it should be checked out - given an appointment - I could have come the very next day, but, I already had plans - had to wait till Friday . Luckily, I was able to get to Service Department without a problem - then to find out that my battery was low on charge and needed to be replaced. What I was really amazed about - this was the original battery and it lasted through " Seven " winters. This Elantra is my second Hyundai, and I am really happy with it . Very satisfied that I have found Hyundai to be reliable and lasted "Seven" winters on one battery.

Chalfont, PA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Miscommunication or...?
You'll see by my records that this 2006 Sonata has been regularly serviced by FB for over 10 years, which included warranty and routine maintenance. My local mechanic (not Hyundai) quoted a similar price to perform the same repair (i.e. two OEM upper control arms w/ alignment) for approximately $700.00. I decided to go with FB because of the repair history on the vehicle and the belief that I was getting a good value from a Hyundai dealer. In the end I paid more than originally anticipated for an after-market part. I've had good experiences in the past with FB Hyundai, so I'm not rating this experience lower. If I decide to go back to FB Hyundai for service in the future, I will get all quotes in writing ahead of time.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

I am so sorry for the confusion with the price quote. I will pull your ro and go over it with the service writer to find out what caused the discrepancy with the original quote. Please let me know if there is something I can do to correct the issue.
Sincerely,

Philadelphia, PA

Joseph C.
Penns Park, PA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
LOOKING FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE...
Going on my 5th Hyundai...Love the company and vehicles. I'm waiting for a small pick-up truck!

Warminster, PA
Explanation
We were treated very well at Fred Bean's Hyundai and will use them for any recalls.
But, there are other very good service providers much closer to home.
Your questionnaire allows for duplicitous answers. That needs some reconstruction!

Thomas S.
Jenkintown, PA
Awesome Service!
Thanks to John and team for your awesome service!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always professional
Always a good experience

3-11-2019
Great service handled by John

HC
Harry C.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
appointments for service done quickly.
My service experience has been excellent. Very professional, fair prices, alerting me about items that need service and taking care of any problems.

Steven C.
Friendly fast service!
Fred Beans Hyundai service is fast, friendly and fairly priced.

Caitlyn H.
Thank you!
Thank you for being so kind and helpful! I appreciate The work everyone there does!

PH
Peter H.
Fred Beans Hyundai service
Overall very satisfied. Last visit was for a recall which involved doing a software update at no cost. Was expecting to wait one hour but was pleased and surprised when it took about 40 minutes. Fred Beans service deserves my applause.

BT
Brian T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience at Fred Beans Hyundai!!
Excellent, personal service. Exceeded my expectations on friendliness, punctuality, and quality!

Martin G.

AA
Annamarie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
The service department is always quick and courteous!

EH
Ervin H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great place, great service
The prices are very competitive and the service is always dependable

MF
Michael F.
Warminster, PA
Friendly knowledgeable people
Everything went smooth as expected.