Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Mackenzie S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2019 Category: Service
John was my service provider and he was great! Very friendly and so helpful! I would definitely go back to him for every service I have in the future!

SN
Sharon N.
Warminster, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, easy to schedule, calls made before work is performed
I always take my car here for service, they are always pleasant to talk with, and interested in making you feel comfortable. My car is always serviced quickly.

Lansdale, PA
Kind
Very nice answer and question, not less not over.

Doylestown, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Nice place
Quick oil change

Kellena S.
Hatfield, PA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication, outrageous prices
Made an appointment through their online system for a specific time and requested a loaner car. When I was two minutes from the dealership to drop my car off, they called and told me no loaner would be available. Brought my car in for water leaking in and onto the floor. I was told it would not be covered by warranty. Then they called and told me I’d need new tires. Quoted me over $1200 for four new tires. I said no, and found tires elsewhere for $440 installed. When I told them this price they told me it was impossible as no one is selling my size tires for less than $660. Well, the next day I brought my car to Tires etc in Montgomeryville and got new tires for...$440 installed. I’ve loved my Hyundai’s and we’ve owned three in a row. But, if this is how much the warranty is worth and the type of service I get, I’m strongly considering not buying another.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

I am so sorry that you had a poor experience. If we could have found tires at that price for your vehicle we would have done the job unfortunately the company that we purchase tires from did not not have any available at that price. As for the warranty it does cover mechanical defects but does not cover maintenance items such as the HVAC filter which not being changed every 15k mi can cause the issue you had with the vehicle. Please let me know if the Service writer did not offer you a car from the local rental agency because the car you reserved was not returned before your visit and I will address this issue with him. Thank you for your feedback and let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve any of your issues.

Sincerely,

Theresa L.
Millsboro, DE
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fred Beans needs a car washer and fast lube service.

SF
Shari F.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is great
I would highly recommend Fred Beans

Doylestown, PA
06/22/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly, treat everyone with respect. The only downside is that they do not take people fir service until 8:00am. The department starts at 7:00, but the first appointment one can get us at 8:00, cannot get anything earlier. We all have jobs and busy lives, I think it will be only fair to accommodate customers. Other than this issue, I love my car, great value, amazing car, great people working at this dealership.

Jeff W.
Susquehanna, PA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I was treated very fairly at this dealership, and allowed to test drive the vehicle I purchased, which is something I was denied at other dealers. The sales representative worked with me on price and didn't try to downplay my knowledge of what I was purchasing.

Warminster, PA
Dean

DK
Dennis K.
Sellersville, PA
Service is key
Service Dept has always been the key reason to repeat business with Fred Beans Hyundai.

Jospeh G.
Warrington, PA
Motor Replacement
Replacing an engine is not an easy task. Having a free loaner car made the wait for a new motor a lot easier. I was kept informed and I am very happy with the work performed.

Easy service
Easy to make an appointment. Work done in timely manner.

Joseph M.
Furlong, PA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant and courteous service reps and I am always pleased with the quality of work performed.
Very pleased again with Fred Beans service.

New Hope, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fred
great

Chalfont, PA
Great job!
Always friendly, patient respectful and efficient. Thank you!

John B.
New Hope, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
Very helpful. Great folks to deal with.

Susan H.
Ivyland, PA
Top Service
Always fast, quality, and friendly service

06/17/2019 Category: Service
I am not a fan of Fred Beans but Hyundai service is exceptional.
Easy drop off and pick up.
I like having a contact person and being kept up to date with text.
John from service was great

Colleen M.
Perkasie, PA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
customer service
excellent customer service and waiting area is comfortable