Overall Rating 4.4166638/5Overall Rating 4.4166638/5Overall Rating 4.4166638/5Overall Rating 4.4166638/5rating 4.4166638
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

AW
Anne W.
Horsham, PA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Always take care of my car and service is very satisfying. I always feel secure once I get the car back.

KO
Katharine O.
Lansdale, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt service
Went in for routine oil change. Also had. Driver side panel window control fixed as not working. The dealership contacted extended warranty company and got issue repaired in very little additional time. Very good service. Staff professional.

KO
Kathleen O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Dave did a great job keeping me informed every step of the way!

VD
Violet D.
Jamison, PA
Freak beeans
They are so honest and polite . They make us real like we are so important a great place to buy or lease a car, souer dealership!!!!!

Carol S.
North Wales, PA
Consistent!
From Ashley greeting me to the excellent service I'm never disappointed

AO
Alan O.
Newtown, PA
My Experience At Fred Beans Hyundai
Problem was found and repaired to my satisfaction. The staff is knowledgable, and friendly.

Richboro, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
Nice people

David P.
In and out on time
The service rep I worked with, John Kudzmas, was straightforward, courteous and professional. I knew exactly what work was to be completed, when it would be finished and exactly the cost. It couldn’t have been any easier.

review
great

AL
Anthony L.
Warminster, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The way you treat your customers and the way your business is run.
I have participated in these reviews a lot of times and as always I can only state that Fred Beans Hyundai dealerships is excellent in all ways.
I would like to say that Ashley Cassel was very helpful to me when I got my Veloster State Inspected

Kathryn M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honesty
I have a purchased all 3 of my cars from Fed Beans. Their staff is always honest, kind and exceptionally helpful! I always get the appointments I want and upfront expectations on price and service.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Willow Grove, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fred Beans is always a great place. They keep to their schedule so you are never delayed. They keep my car in great shape.

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ioniq Service Visit BC
Did a great job on second service visit.

Diane C.
Warrington, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience. Easy online scheduling. Quick service and great communication.

Glenside, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service!

TT
Tetyana T.
Souderton, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealer Doylestown PA
Excellent service, I would highly recommended Fred Beans Hyundai.Dave Chenard does an outstanding job and very professional in the service department.I would like to thank you.

Robert G.
Hatboro, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Prices are way out of line.
Like the car , service pricing too high.
ASHLEY C. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Robert, I apoligize for the set prices here at Fred Beans, unfortunately I do not have control over that. If you can provide any quotes, I would be glad to price match, so please feel free to email me at acassel@fredbeans.com with any pricing you find. This survey is my personal report card and affects me directly. If you wouldn't mind re-taking it with 5-stars, I would greatly appreciate. I have forwarded your concerns to my manager. Thanks! -Ashley

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good service

Willow Grove, PA
Chris
Fred Beans is a very friendly place to do business. The service department gets you in very promptly and finish the job quickly.

Michael H.
Hatfield, PA
Fred beans
The service dept was great