Overall Rating 4.4210526/5Overall Rating 4.4210526/5Overall Rating 4.4210526/5Overall Rating 4.4210526/5rating 4.4210526
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

07/19/2018 Category: Service
The service manager did a great job helping me solve a strange problem quickly

John C.
Philadelphia, PA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
VIP treatment for the common man
The service on the cars is just fine, but the way I am treated personally by everyone I come in contact with at Fred Beans Hyundai treats me like I'm someone very special. They address me by name, with warm and sincere smiles. Nothing is too big or too small for the great people at Fred Beans Hyundai. In a world that is always too busy for others, the good people at Fred Beans Hyundai never seem "too busy". It's VIP treatment for the common man.

GN
Glenn N.
Whitehall, PA
Dave was exceptional
I had my Santa Fe Sport serviced at another location for an oil chg and they did not do it correctly causing a leak around oil filter valve, and Dave throughly explained the reasoning behind the problem.

Chalfont, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The friendly service
they were on top of everything

UZ

BG
Brian G.
Frenchtown, NJ
Great Dealership
From the purchase experience to every maintenance check up, this dealer (and the Subaru dealer, for my wife's car) has been fantastic.

Only issue at all with this latest visit is that the new wiper blades don't work very well (specifically the driver side, seems to catch on the underside of the windshield or the other wiper blade sometimes and skip).

RE

Domenic B.
Boyertown, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The girl I worked with was super nice and seemed pretty honest and I was informed of the whole process.

James B.
NICE PEOPLE
SERVICE WAS GREAT!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sales & Services Teams - Great follow-up!
Service team is . . . The Bomb! They Rock!!
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

GM
Georgann M.
Ambler, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule service, service is provided as promised, service representative always makes sure I use my coupons, and is very informative.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Georgann, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

GW
George W.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I would highly recommend John and the staff.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

George, We are glad we could help.

Thomas S.
Jenkintown, PA
Great experience—outstanding staff!
Dave and the team at the dealership were awesome to work with.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thomas, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown.

Thomas B.
Chalfont, PA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Reliable Service
The work that I requested was done correctly the first time and in a timely manner.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thomas, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Morrisville, PA
Special service
Friendly & efficient service.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Elizabeth, we are so happy to read such a great review about Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown!

Linda M.
New Britain, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
2012 Hyundia repaired
David in service was so helpful and went out of his way to assist with this repair.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Linda, we are so happy to read such a great review about Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown!

FS
Francis S.
Warminster, PA
Everyone is friendly.
Makes it easy to come back.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Francis, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

NS
Nancy S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Clueless
No damage was done to my car, but the service reps are short on explanations and long on useless waiting. The cars has, on two separate visits, been returned to me with a miscellaneous (unrelated to the service as far as i know) parts out of place. No explanation was provided in either case upon request. I specifically asked about a problem with the navigation system (it sends my to a mile marker on a limited access highway instead of the actual road where you can access the address), and the service rep simply refused to care about the question or try to get an answer other than "it might be updated with a coming software update." I waited far too long to get my keys at the end of it all. The only saving feature is I do love my car, which I purchased there, and the sales rep (Dave R) was knowledgeable and listed to my car requirements before making a good recommendation.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Your request was not ignored I called mapnsoft ( the makers of your navigation software) and was told to wait for the release of the new software update that they are currently in the process of releasing to the dealers. They are also working on new maps to update any roads that have change since the release of there last maps that will be available for purchase soon.If after the update you still have the issue write down the specific area you are having the issue at and I will call mapnsoft back and see if that will be an updated spot on there new map releases. Please let me know what parts were out of place so I can get that corrected for you. I can be reached at rhorowitz@fredbeans.com or (215) 345-8200.
Sincerely,

Warrington, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Solid service
First time going to Fred Beans for service. Everything went well. Price was as advertised. Only minor complaint is they didn't have a water fountain in the waiting area. As I said, minor complaint... I'd still go back.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We are glad we could help. Next time you are in just ask and we will provide you with bottled water, our well water isn't very good.

TC
Thomas C.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Work done well.
Bad wheel bearing replaced. Very surprised and happy to find out it is considered part of the drive train and still under warranty after 73,000 miles. Quiet ride again!
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!