2082 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5Overall Rating 4.3888917/5rating 4.3888917
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

LK
Linda K.
Newtown, PA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is thorough and done quickly.

SJ
Sombath J.
New Hope, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and state inspection was done very efficiently.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Sombath, we are glad we could help!

UP
Umeshkumar P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
All staffs are welcoming and always helpful
I really likes Fred beans Service level agreements
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Umeshkumar, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown!

Southampton, PA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service department

AC
Ashley C.
North Wales, PA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley is the best service advisor! The only one I want at Fred Beans!
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown.

GG
Gregory G.
Chalfont, PA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
customer service
professional and courteous
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Gregory, we are so happy to read such a great review about Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown!

Hatboro, PA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I had an appointment for oil change at 3:00 . I came in a little early around 2:30 , they took my car in right away,and it was done around 3:00.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

VM
Veronica M.
Furlong, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2018 Category: Service
accommodating
Ashley is very good at the follow-up and customer service.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Veronica, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

PP
Pribin P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service deteriorates over period
Not the same Fred beans, I got my car 7 years back. Infact went back to buy twice and referred couple of friends to buy from there. The service has come way down the standards.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai

Dave will be in contact with you shortly to resolve any issues you had with the service you received.

EN
Ernest N.
Jamison, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Fred Beans Hyundai Service
Everything they do here is great.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Ernest, Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

HC
Harry C.
Warrington, PA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
too expensive for the service done
The service was good, as far as I can tell. I think this service was too expensive considering what was done.

KC
Katherine C.
Washington Crossing, PA
Very efficient
Great service and focus on the customer.
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Katherine, we are so happy to read such a great review about Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown!

Bensalem, PA
Hyundai
Service writer was rude and tried charging me for warranty work
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai

Unfortunately some ac issues are not covered under warranty so the adviser has to let you know before your service. They do work their hardest to get it covered for you under warranty which I know happened with your vehicle because he came to me for help getting approval for the repair. This is our personal report card and is very important to us please let me know if there is anything I can do to receive a 5 star from you. I can be reached at rhorowitz@fredbeans.com or if you prefer a one on one my phone number is 215-345-8200 x2724.

Sincerely,

Monica C.
North Wales, PA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I took my Tucson in on May 11, 2018 for it's inspection. It was very easy to set up my appointment online. I dropped it off the night before with no issues. They sent me a text on what they were going to do and when it was ready! I am going to continue to take my Tucson there for service. Thanks everyone for making my experience a pleasant one!!
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Monica, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Deborah H.
Doylestown, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Deborah, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Jeanne B.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Too expensive
Not
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai

We pride ourself in staying competitive in this market. If you think something you paid for was not a good value please ask for a quote from another dealer and I would be happy to price match it and give you back the difference. My e-mail is rhorowitz@fredbeans.com or if you need to reach me by phone my number is 215-345-8200x 2724. Thank you for your business and your feedback.
Sincerely,

Havertown, PA
Great fast service
Never a problem.

David M.
Ambler, PA
Service review
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

David, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Jamison, PA
excellent service appointment
great scheduling for service which was completed in less than 30 minutes while I was waiting in the lounge area !!!!

FM
Francis M.
Great communication
JEFFREY G R. from Fred Beans Hyundai

Francis, thank you for sharing your positive experience!