RE
Robert E.
New Hope, PA
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service!
Fred Beans is an exceptional dealership. Great service, great people to deal with in every way. Work is always well-done, and they stand by it 100%

Harleysville, PA

Robert K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/24/2020 Category: Service
customer service
JOHN kUDMAS IS just a great person and sevice adviser

June B.
Reading, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, usually very courteous, friendly, informative.
Fred Beans has been my go to place for my Vehicles. I live in Reading Pa with a few Hyundai’s dealers quite close but I travel to Doylestown Pa. That should say a lot about your sales & service dept.& the entire staff. Especially Joe in service & Chip in sales. I have always been pleased. This pass experience at my sign in time for service was probably just a one time thing. It had nothing to do with Joe. He has always been great..Not sure who it was that took care of me but maybe he was having a busy time of it& just a little short with me. We all have our bad moments & I totally understand that. Mabe another day I wouldn’t have thought much of it. But again it had nothing to do with Joe.

10/21/2020 Category: Service
Need to be more mindful to give the customer info.
Out of all my visits this is the first I was disappointed in my communication with the service dept. Or should I say the non communication. Other wise I have no other comments at this time.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

I am so sorry for the lack of communication I will have a service writer reach out to you right away.
Sincerely,

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Engine issue
Misdiagnosed engine issue
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

I looked in to the repair you had on 9/17/20 and it looked like the vehicle was over heating and the thermostat was replaced. If the vehicle left here and did not over heat I am going to have to agree with the technician that a thermostat that is sticking closed and not allowing the coolant to flow through the engine would be the cause of the issue. Now I do not know how hot the engine got before it was here if the gauge was all the way in the red then it may have cause other parts of the engine to start to fail such as the bearings. Many of the the engine parts need to be swapped over to the new assemble so I don't know if Hyundai would help with the previous repair but it is worth reaching out to them to see if they could give you some good will. The number to put a case in with Hyundai is 1-800-633-5151. If you need us to fax them any information just let us know. If you have any questions or need more details you can reach out to me at 215-345-8200.
Sincerely,

Michelle Y.
New Hope, PA
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Conveniently located
Fred Beans Hyundai service staff are very professional and courteous. The waiting room is very comfortable and clean.

AC
Alan C.
New York, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Back to Netter
They are once again, client-conscious and we’re wonderful.

KC
Kathleen C.
Lansdale, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service from Todd Glazar and Dave Chenard
Dave Chenard and the service team at Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown are seasoned professionals. The organization continues to evolve in spite of the challenges presented by the coronavirus. The team’s awareness of the public health issue and their commitment to mitigation techniques are evident from arrival through departure. Requisite plexiglass shields have been installed, social distance stickers have been placed at your feet, as well as an abundance of hand-sanitizing stations, among other measures. The fully-masked team promptly greets you upon entry, collects your key and gives an accounting of each of the service items to be completed while they quickly disinfected my key. Their team instills peace of mind which is qualified by their adherence to old-school customer service techniques. Mr. Chenard took the time to walk over to the seating area to greet me by name before he fully explained how he and his team addressed the issues of particular concern to me, with eye-contact instead of a handshake and a perceptible pride in the service he and his team provide.

Todd Glazar was the sales representative who sold me my 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T Ultimate in July of 2019. Since then, Mr. Glazar has contacted me several times by phone (and email) to ask me if I was pleased with the purchase of my Hyundai and to check-in to determine if there was anything that he or one of his colleagues could do for me. Mr. Glazar provided information regarding the price of a cargo cover when asked. Last month I received correspondence regarding the Theta Engine Class Action Lawsuit brought against Hyundai. I called Mr. Glazar to discuss. He informed me that Hyundai had responded to the suit by covering each of the engines involved in the lawsuit with a lifetime warranty. He said it was up to me whether or not I felt it necessary to follow-up and join the class litigation. Given that I had not experienced any issues with my Santa Fe, I decided against doing so. With that said, I appreciated his honesty and willingness to provide me with the information needed to ascertain how I should move forward.

I am extremely pleased with my Hyundai Santa Fe. Todd Glazar, Dave Chenard and their colleagues at Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown exceed expectations time and again. I recommend Hyundai and the service provided by the team at Fred Beans without qualification.

Joseph D.

Heather N.
North Wales, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
The service part of this company is one of its best features. Service has always been great.

Furlong, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Responsive, trustworthy and meet their commitments
They diagnose problems accurately and with promptitude. They repair what needs repairing and their price is reasonable. They are trustworthy.

Holland, PA

Mark A.
Doylestown, PA
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and Personable
Staff is always prompt in greeting you when you go through the door. Work with you to find the best options for your service, and provide helpful information where needed. Service is fast and updates on its progress are given in a timely manner.

KD