Carol H.
Willow Grove, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Always receive great service when I bring my car in.

AG
Albert G.
Dublin, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Bought my vehicle at another dealership, but get my service done at Beans. Easy appointment scheduling, job done right and on time. Friendly and helpful staff.

Doylestown, PA
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is Friendly and helpful

Joseph T.
North Wales, PA
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Service manager apologized for bad experience
Service mgm. Called me to apologize for poor service experience. I was impressed with his follow up and promise to coach the individual agents to be more mindful of customers

02/18/2021 Category: Service
Rude customer service
Waited for ten minutes in front of service rep. Before he acknowledged me. It seems like I was bothering him by being there for service. He was not very pleasant and didn’t make me feel comfortable.
RAPHAEL H., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

I am so sorry for the lack of service, if you have the time please let me know if it was the service adviser that had you waiting or another staff member. I just want to make sure I coach the correct person about the importance of time management. I can be reached at (215) 345-8200 x2724 or rhorowitz@fredbeans.com.

Sincerely,

Raphael Horowitz
Fred Beans Hyundai
215-345-8200
rhorowitz@fredbeans.com

RK
Robert K.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Great knowledge of the cars they are selling

WK
Walter K.
Richboro, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Kona limited
I will return to Fred Beans Hyundai when my lease is up. Very happy with sales and service departments.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Everyone I came into contact with was very courteous and concerned with my satisfaction.

AP
Andrea P.
Newtown, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Service for 2020 Kona
Personnel were pleasant and greeted myself and my dog positively . Work was done in a efficient period of time. Waiting area is clean and comfortable with WIFI available .

RK
Richard K.
Doylestown, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly personalities of staff!
I have been working with Joe in the Service Department for my 2018 Santa Fe. He is always very friendly and alway takes the time to explain what is going on with my car. Has a great personality!

Robin S.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Staff is very easy to deal with and very friendly and accommodating
Very good dealership

John M.
Churchville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Very pleasant experience overall.

AL
Anthony L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2021 Category: Service
The personnel, the facilities and the type of vehicles they sell
I have been a Fred Beans, Doylestown, customer for a lot of years
. I have always been very satisfied with the way that I have treated, whether it was buying a new vehicle or a service visit.
Th staff are knowledgable, friendly and professional. So I will continue being a Fred Beans customer.

01/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership and Great Staff
I can't say anything bad about Fred Beans Hyundai. The dealership has always been fair to me. I have always been able to schedule an appointment when needed and the work performed on my car was always completed when promised. The staff is professional and easy to deal with

01/23/2021 Category: Service
The dealership service was excellent, Hyundai's corporate response to a long open recall is dismal.
One item that Fred Beans dealership could not correct was the anti-lock brake short, because Hyundai corporate still has not shipped enough kits to their dealerships to correct the problem. Last corporate recommendation was to keep the car parked outside to minimize the risk of fire! I didn't lease a car to keep it outside. Definitely will be looking at other brands when my lease it up.

Lansdale, PA