Overall Rating 4.7200033/5Overall Rating 4.7200033/5Overall Rating 4.7200033/5Overall Rating 4.7200033/5rating 4.7200033
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

Larry S.
Larry S
Friendly service, everyone is willing to help you.

Brick, NJ
Happy customer
Very happy with my service as always!!

LV
Laura V.
Howell, NJ
Great People
Everybody treats you with Respect. If they tell you something its true From everyone is Sales right down to the People is Service

VS

Courteous, thorough, trustworthy.

SR
Susan R.
Friendly and attentive staff
Like the service dept here and love that they washed my car. My only complaint it took an hour and 45 mins for an oil change and I made an appt. Should never have taken that long.

great
great

TW
Thomas W.
Marlboro, NJ
Not the same
There was a gentlemen that used to work with me on all my visits. This was not him on this day. The gentleman that served me made me feel I needed to spend money that day that I was not preparered to do.
I was not a fan of that experience. It was suppose to be a oil change.
After the car was serviced I was told to my car would be outside. I waited a little over fifteen minutes outside for my car to arrive from the car wash.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

i will look into it and reach out to you

Janet B.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service rep listened carefully and made sure all my issues were addressed. Done in one hour.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

always happy to hear it,thank you for your kind review.

RK
Roger K.
Morganville, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2019 Category: Service
service representative is very knowledgable
no appointment in advance but service is done in 1.5 hours.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

glad to hear it,thank you!

AF
Anne F.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Comments
Staff and waiting time was exceptional.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

thank you for your kind review,we appreciate it

AG
Anthony G.
Brooklyn, NY
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service was excellent.
Overall positive experience.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

glad to hear it,thank you for your kind review

Andrew M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2019 Category: Service
good work at reasonable price
This is our third Hyundai (with more to come soon). We made the mistake of going to our local mechanic for a service problem. Notice the word MISTAKE. He charged us for a service that was on a recall. His repair wasn't done properly so I went to Freehold Hyundai which not only repaired it properly FREE under the recall but quick and properly. OK, I learned my lesson. Only Hyundai service from now on..
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

im glad we were able to get it straightened out,thank you for your kind review

Cheryl S.
Wall Township, NJ
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick, courteous, and efficient service.
Thank you.
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

That's the goals, thank you for your supporrt.

Jeff Hnatiuk

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

glad to hear it! thank you for your kind review

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out in 1hr.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

glad to hear it! thank you

PG
Pat G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service staff always friendly & attentive. Service deals are excellent and I’m never forced to purchase more than what is needed
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

thank you for your kind review,we appreciate it!

TO
Thomas O.
Morganville, NJ
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Break light replacement
a bit expensive. I only had a break light replaced for almost $30.00. Thought there would not be a charge. Could have done it myself for the cost of a bulb. but otherwise they were good
Jeff H., Service Director from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry you were not completely satisfied. Hopefully we explained warranty coverage on bulbs, it would be our normal procedure but again, if we were unclear we apologize. Coverage for all bulbs other the headlight projector bulbs are limited to the first year or twelve thousand miles of ownership. Again, thank you for the feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused.

Jeff Hnatiuk
Service Director
Freehold Hyundai
732-625-1200
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

i apologize for not delivering a five star visit..hopefully next time around

New Egypt, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service agent, Eric, was cordial and explained to me what was needed to repair my sonata.
I always feel comfortable asking questions of the service rep, Eric.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

always happy to hear it,thank you for your kind review

HS
Harry S.
East Brunswick, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The have early hours and took me at my appointment time
Maintenance was done quickly although I believe they try to get you to do unneeded work on my car.
SCOTT B., SERVICE MANAGER from Freehold Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

thank you for your kind review, we do reccomend an alignment once a year if thats what you are refering to, if there is something different please let me know