RK
RAY K.
Jamesburg, NJ
08/13/2020
Great service,friendly stuff knowing their job.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave  review, I appreciate the feedback

TC
TERESA C.
08/12/2020
Very efficient, professional,& courteous. Bought a new tire, Chris gave me his input and I decided on a tire, they installed it quickly and I was on my way without someone trying to up sell or ask if I wanted to have many services done to car, I appreciated that. Will definitely recommend!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/13/2020

Happy to take care of you.  I agree with your comment about shops up selling and we will never try to pressure a customer to do more then they are here for.  We will make recommendations on needed service and let you know if it is urgent or not.  Then the customer can schedule at their convenience.

WC
WANDA C.
BMW 135i
08/11/2020
I’’m always satisfied with the quality of their work. I tend to question everything, and I find the owner, Lou, always willing to explain so that I understand the labor involved. Also, the staff and Chris, in particular, is very helpful.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/12/2020

I appreciate your business and I will always give you the time needed to explain what was done and why. Thank you for the review.

08/11/2020
Professional Service
Thorough, efficient and prompt auto service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you for giving us a try and welcome to our area.  Anything we can do just give a call.

CHARLENE W.
08/10/2020
Car inspection
I was so pleased to receive such friendly and efficient service when I took my car in for the required New Jersey state inspection. After the inspection, the professional car inspector sanitized my car for me. Thank you so much to all of the staff At 3 Star Auto!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/11/2020

Your very welcome and thank you for your visit.  During these times we are doing everything we can to keep our customers safe.

MT
Mercedes T.
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Mercedes said the business does really good work. Chris is excellent.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/08/2020

Glad you are pleased, thank you

SANDRA S.
Honda Civic Si
08/06/2020
Service you can trust.
I know I can trust Three Star for good service...In the many years they have serviced my car, they have never let us down.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for all your business you have given us.

AF
ARNOLD F.
Volvo XC70
08/03/2020
Great
Always great service at fair prices.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Mazda 6
08/03/2020
Quick reasonable reliable service
Quick reliable service. Reasonable and professional.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for giving us a try,  we are here for you if needed.

JN
John N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/01/2020 Category: Service
John said everything they promised was right on.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/06/2020

Just the way it should be, thank you for your review

FB
FRANK B.
Acura TLX
07/31/2020
First time customer
Positive experience happy with service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you, it was our pleasure.  Don't hesitate to call if there is anything we could do.

MARIO L.
Ford Thunderbird
07/30/2020
Good honest service. Knowledgeable and competent technicians.
Service was as advertised. Car was ready as stated. Explained some of the issues with the car that should be taken care of.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/31/2020

PC
PHILLIP C.
Toyota Prius v
07/28/2020
Honest and fair priced.
👍👍👍👍👍
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  We appreciate the feedback.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
07/24/2020
I used to bring my car for service to the dealership but now that I moved to Monroe, I thought I would give 3 star a try. I was impressed with the reviews on next door neighbor. Staff was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable . I will definitely go back.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/26/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  If you need our help please don't hesitate to call.

SAMUEL S.
Buick Century
07/24/2020
Three star should be five star
If you want the vehicle to be repaired right go see Lew and Chris. Work is always done right. You get what you pay for.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/26/2020