Monroe Township, NJ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/21/2018
Very Dissappoined
I was charged $120 to tow my truck 2 miles to the shop. I never before was charged to tow to a shop where work was being done. This was not communicated to me beforehand. The cost was significantly higher than the price quoted from a Toyota dealership. I will not use them anymore.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 12/05/2018

We are sorry you feel that way.  Towing companys make money towing that is why they are in business.  AAA and other road side assistance menbership programs are there for you to purchase.

LEW PETRONE
OWNER
609-655-1122

CL
C L.
Jamesburg, NJ
06/12/2018
Too expensive & not clean repair job
I am a first time customer and also the last time customer at the Three Star Auto Service. For replacing a small part, less then $40, Christ charged me 6 times of the part cost with an invoice without hours and hourly rate. So expensive!
The repair job was not clean. My CD box cover in the trunk was removed to under the driver seat and not returned to the original place. My trunk was a mess after the repair.
In addition, Chris quoted me $115 for oil change - the most expensive oil change quotation I ever received.
On Tue., 6/12/2018, the owner of the Three Star Auto Service, Inc. Lew called me and admitted the facts stated above, then said:"There are more positive reviews about our repair service. Your review doesn't count."
No wonder, why my friends living in Monroe for more than 10 years have not recommend me the repair services of the Three Star Auto Service, Inc.
I will also not recommend any customer and any friend the Three Star Auto Service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Carin,
To reiterate my phone call to you this morning, the repairs made to your Mercedes electrical system where involved and detailed, therefore, took time to diagnosis and repair.  You were given an estimate before the repairs were started and you gave approval to move forward.  Please feel free to call me if you have any further questions. Thank you.

LEW PETRONE
OWNER
609-655-1122

CL
C L.
Jamesburg, NJ
06/11/2018
Too expensive and not clean repair job
No wonder, why my friends living in Monroe for more than 10 years not recommend me the repair services of the Three Star Auto Service.