ROBERT H.
Kia Soul
12/10/2019
Brakes to fit in
So I was in need of brakes for the past couple of months and when it got too bad, I was able to call last minute and was fit in asap... I have been to three star auto twice now and will be going back when I need to. Which hopefully will not be soon....

TA
TOM A.
Subaru Impreza
12/07/2019
Courteous, thorough, on time
When we moved to NJ, we left a wonderful mechanic and thought it would take a while to find another good one near our new home. We were pleasantly surprised to find one right down the street. Three Star has done a wonderful job with all our cars even when we have brought some complicated car issues to them. When we bring them in for routine maintenance, they also check all the systems to make sure they are working properly. With the complexity of today's cars this is reassuring. We are always treated well and with respect. I have had many opportunities to observe how others with more difficult issues are handled while I sat in the waiting area. They seem to bend over backwards to address the customer's concerns. They will tell you if what you want done is really needed. It is refreshing that they do not try to "pad the bill".
Three Star uses the internet well to keep the customers informed. I like the ability to make appointments through their portal. We are very happy to have Three Star as a neighbor.

Jack C.
Buick LaCrosse
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Jack said that the place was very good and he knows someone on the staff.

SK
SUE K.
Freehold, NJ
12/06/2019
Great Emergency Service!
I was driving hoe from work in the rain, and my wiper blade broke off, leaving me unable to continue my drive home. As luck would have it it happened right near Three Star Auto Sevice. I pulled in and asked the gas attendant if he could help, and DJ from the repair shop was walking by. He said he could do it, but then realized the blade was broke. He said they had replacements in the shop and he could put them on. Within 20 minutes I was out of there, with 2 new blades. The service could not have been better! Thanks guys!

MARRIA M.
Excellent service!
The owner and all the workers are very courteous. They answer all your questions.

JN
JOHN N.
Thanks Chris
Thanks Chris

AT
ANTHONY T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Professionalism
The professional service and courteous staff provide a comfortable experience. The feeling that I have on each and every visit, is that of confidence, knowing that Lew and his highly trained technicians will not only diagnose any problem, but will explain the situation. They will not attempt to “up sell” or replace components that are otherwise in working order. “They aren’t out to rip you off!”

SG
STEVE G.
South Amboy, NJ
Nissan Versa
11/22/2019
Always great!
Something you don't hear a lot in the auto repair business... You can trust these guys! They are very fair, and offer a AAA discount, among others.

ROSEMARY R.
11/13/2019
Always courteous, great work and fair price.

RO
ROBERT O.
11/13/2019
Fair & Honest
We've always received fair and honest treatment as well as great customer service.

JOSEPH D.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/30/2019
Great professional service
Again, great job by Three Star. Chris handled this service visit which was done, as always, in a timely, knowledgeable and professional manner

c

THERESA M.
Kia Soul
10/26/2019
Very efficient, took my car right on time. Very nice guys.
They check my car all under the hood, checked the tires, only needed oil change. Great place to have your car checked out.. my second time there and will keep going back. Also price is very reasonable..

RA
RUTH A.
INFINITI I30
10/25/2019
Dependable
Always totally satisfied with Three Star. They are exude confidence by their professional work, keeping my l996 Infinity in tip-top shape. Everyone is most courteous and eager to assist.

HD
HENRY D.
10/23/2019
Done quick. Done right. Done for a fair price!
We brought our Audi in to have the rear brake and blinker light fixed along with having it inspected. We dropped it off on Tuesday morning and we had it back Wednesday morning. The light was out because the cover is collecting water. They drilled a hole which you can’t see, to make sure the water drains. We got a recommendation to replace the cover but not urgent.

PA
PHILLIP A.
Buick LaCrosse
10/18/2019
Professional Service
Process was easy from start to finish. Very satisfied with how I was treated and the quality of the work.

GS
Geraldine S.
Jamesburg, NJ
10/18/2019
In and out on time as promised.

TG
Thomas G.
Ford Expedition
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business does excellent work and they are very honest.

RT
Richard T.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business has excellent service and they are very polite.

RT
Richard T.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business has excellent service and they are very polite.

RO