Bianca B.
04/15/2021
That they try to work with and not take advantage you
I have no problems when I take my car for work here. I feel like the price is reasonable. I've went to others places that were trying to make the problems worse than what they where and try to charge me double for the work. Thank you Friendship auto for keeping me on the road.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Buick Regal
04/15/2021
Friendly/fast/good work
Nice people. Do good work on the cars. Clear in explaining cars' issues.

Chevrolet Cobalt
04/14/2021
Quality Service
John and his team work very hard to identify and fix the problem. He also communicates the issue very well to the customer. I had a gas line leak and he immediately repaired the line because of the safety implications.

JZ
Jason Z.
Leesport, PA
Mazda Protege5
04/10/2021
They get it done for the right price and I know I can trust their work
I went to friendship just to get a inspection. They found a couple things that would fail me and they fixed them....my car sounds great ...it's safe and it's inspected thanks John for all the hard work

04/07/2021
Terrific!
Nothing better than an honest, reliable repair shop.

NW
Nanette W.
Etters, PA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Nanette said the staff was very prompt.

Millie P.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Millie said the technician gave a good evaluation quote and repair. It was timely and she has not had any problems with that issue since. She will be returning to have more service done to her vehicle.

Cindy B.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said she knows the owner. She has recommended this business for service.

Tracie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Volvo S60
03/27/2021
John, great fits my needs, budget
John, Doug are great mechanics, friendly, explain everything.

Thanks again

Deborah R.
Honda Fit
03/27/2021
Good service and friendly staff
I trust the mechanical skill of John and his staff. He educates me about my car. His wife (sorry what is your name?) is so nice and friendly. Thank you all.

TE
Tanisha E.
Ford Edge
Best Service
I havw used this shop for 2 years and I have never been disappointed. My car is working great.

Tim B.
Dauphin, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021
Inspection
John and his crew after great. Got the car done in a timely manner. Always friendly service.

TL
Toni L.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Toni said that they helped her out in a time of trouble, and are efficient.

SR
Sasha R.
03/19/2021
Simply great!
Quick and efficient. Great atmosphere.

DE
Dan E.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/19/2021
They're great. Honest and thoughtful.
We've been coming here since they opened. Never had a bad experience. Work is done timely. Price is usually lower then actual quote given. We take comfort in knowing they are not going to try everything possible to bump the sale. They don't actually recommend something just to get more money. If we don't need it, they don't mention it. Highly recommend them.