06/15/2019
Reliability
A small bit of confusion upfront about oil grading vs. miles to next change issue. Otherwise reliable and efficient execution of 2 cars. Brought my mother-in-law's car for 1st oil change in this trip, besides our car. Regards, Barry

David S.

TP
Tim P.
06/12/2019
They're the best!
The first time I came to Friendship my car's hood wouldn't open, and instead of writing me off or pushing me to a body shop they sat there, stopped what they were doing and put real time and effort into my rinky-dink versa. Not only did they get the hood open, but they rigged it up to open free of charge! 4 years later I'm now taking my 2017 mustang to them exclusively for any routine maintenance or serious issues!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you, Tim, for letting folks know about our service.  You know that we are here for you and truly appreciate your business.  And you can bring that beautiful Mustang over here anytime!

G
G.
Isuzu
06/11/2019
Peachtree Pest Control
They do a great job, friendly staff, knowledgeable mechanics, an reasonably priced. Couldn’t ask for a better place to get our trucks serviced at.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for your great review!  This is exactly what we strive to accomplish every day.  We truly appreciate your trust in us to maintain your fleet of vehicles!

FB
Fred and Grace B.
Lexus ES 300
06/08/2019
Saturday A M
Not sure that you got my text last nite. But I said her dummy lites ar off, hopefully for a long spel. She seems to be her old self. Thanks, Have a Great Day.

Fred Burton
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/10/2019

Hey Fred!  Thanks for letting us know. I tried texting you back but think we have the wrong number for you.  When you get a chance, give us a call and we'll get you updated.
Susan Radford

KZ
Kimberly Z.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/07/2019
Hassle-free and Positive!
From friendly service on the first call and a warm welcome in the shop, to explaining all the details with my car, this was a positive experience throughout!! I felt valued as a customer, and they explained what was wrong with my vehicle in a way I could understand. They were patient with my concerns and questions. Highly recommend and will be back!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/07/2019

Wow!  Thank you so much Kimberly for letting folks know how great we are!  This is exactly what we strive for every day.  This certainly lets us now that we are on track and doing things right.  We really appreciate your kind words and your business!

KL
Karen L.
Duluth, GA
Scion xB
06/07/2019
Professional and friendly. Love Casey, the German Shepherd.
Took care of everything needed on my car. Price was reasonable. Nice waiting area.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you, Karen, for trusting us with the service of your vehicle. We strive to always provide the best parts and service for the best price.  We truly appreciate your business.  And Casey says hi too!

HK
Harold K.
06/06/2019
New Brakes
Outstanding work as usual. New rear brakes done by noon on same day. Skylar kept me updated on the work and called when done. Amazing group of people to care for all my families cars.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you, Harold, we truly appreciate your business and appreciate you letting others know about our service.  We do love it when we see you or a one of your family members drive up.  And you know we will take care of all of you like family!

LK
Lindsey K.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Lindsey said her overall experience was great. They did a good job. They were super nice and friendly. She's glad she found them.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/07/2019

We are so glad you found us too Lindsey!  We hope that you will remember us the next time your vehicle needs service.  We are here for you!

Sherry W.
Dacula, GA
06/04/2019
Saved me money
I went in to have a engine mount replaced. I was told I didn’t need that. Even though it was worn it was not time to replace it. I appreciate the honesty
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you, Sherry, for letting us know that we are doing what we do best - saving you money on your auto repairs.  When it's time to replace those engine mounts, we will see you then!

FB
Floyd B.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Floyd said the service was good but the scheduling was a problem.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your review Floyd.  One of our top priorities is to keep the repair scheduling in line with our customer's needs.  Sometimes we are at the mercy of our parts distributors and if they are late getting parts to us, then the schedule sometimes gets pushed back.  We apologize that this may have been an inconvenience but appreciate your trust in us to get the job done.  As one of our regular customers, we know that you will be sure to tell us when we are not on point.  Thank you for keeping us on our toes!

Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/25/2019
Disappointed
First, let me start my saying that I always try to give a business more than one chance, especially if it is local and family-owned. I do not tend to write bad reviews and fully understand what they can do to a business. However, I only wish someone had given me a warning before I took my vehicle to this establishment. With that said, I have taken my vehicles to Friendship Auto off and on for a couple of years now. I will say that they do have a friendly staff, keep a clean establishment and are accommodating when they can be. With that said, anytime I have needed work outside of the normal oil change/routine maintenance, they has been a problem. I took an older vehicle there last year and was given a very high and unreasonable estimate. I chose not to have the work completed and took my car to a shop down the road where work was completed for half the cost. Because they are such a convenience, I went back for my next oil change. When I mentioned the discrepancy in the previous cost, I was told by Friendship that they had made an error in their estimate. Strike one. I wrote it off and thought, well, maybe it was a one-time thing. I’m just glad I had not paid that estimate to get my car repaired. Fast forward to last week, I took a vehicle back for some work. I am getting ready to sell it and wanted to make sure everything was in good working order. They called to tell me their estimate and get my okay to complete the work. That was middle of the day on Friday. I stopped by the shop the following Wednesday to check on the status because I never heard back. I was told the car had been ready since Monday and they forgot to call me. Strike two. I paid for the repair, got my key and said I would have to stop by after hours to pickup the car. When I came by that evening, my car would not crank. I went back to the shop the next day, was told they would jump it for me, had the tech tell me it had to be a bad battery because he did not do anything wrong. Despite the fact that it ran perfectly fine when I dropped it off, I was told it would now be my responsibility to take it down the street and get a replacement battery because it was still under warranty. But, first I would have to go home and let it fully charge. Strike three. I did take my vehicle to the auto store the next day. The battery tested as slightly low, but not enough to cause a dead battery. They replaced it because it was not at its highest level, but said the only way it would have died would have been if someone had left something running in the vehicle. To top it off, the inside armrest cover came off on my hand when I pulled out of the parking lot at Friendship the previous day. There are just too many inadequacies and discrepancies for my liking. Had they acknowledged their mistakes, it would have been one thing. But, the failure to acknowledge they did anything wrong and inconveniencing the customer without any sort of remediation is unforgivable. Despite the convenience, I do not plan to return.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.  We pride ourselves in providing the best service at reasonable prices and it seems we did not reach this goal this time.  We researched your vehicle repair history and know that it takes time and money to keep an older vehicle running smoothly.  We are not sure exactly what happened with the previous estimate but we definitely try to give the most reasonable price for the job.  At 200,000 miles, your vehicle was in need of a tune up.  It also needed some power steering repairs which we are happy that you let us complete for you.  For this last repair we were told that you were going out of town and incorrectly assumed that you would call us when you were back.  We apologize that we did not call you sooner.  Therefore, the vehicle sat in our parking lot for a few days, very hot days, with high temperatires which can drain an already week battery.  So, this is the reason the vehicle would not crank when you came after hours to pick it up.  We know that car batteries are covered under warranty and truly thought that we were helping you out by referring you to the place where you purchased it so that there would not be a cost to you, and we are glad that they did, indeed, replace it.  We were not trying to inconvenience you at all.  Again, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.  We will try harder to make sure these types of instances don't happen again.

Jessica R.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/25/2019
AWESOME!
I already did a glowing YELP review... but I will tell you that I was very impressed with Skylar and the man she was training (sorry I didn't catch his name!) . and the promptness of the service! And the emailed inspection list. i will be back for sure! I got an oil change and badly needed new tires within the same day... At a reasonable price.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you, Jessica, for your great review!!  We really appreciate you telling others about our service.  Top notch repair and customer service is what we strive for every day and it's good to hear that we are accomplishing that!  And Todd is our new guy  and he's catching on quickly too.

Danijela G.
Lawrenceville, GA
05/23/2019
great service
Always a pleasure going to Friendship Automotive. I feel very confident that my oil change will be done correctly and that I wont be told something is wrong with my car if it isn't, just to get the money out of me. Customer service is excellent every time too. I have been a customer for a very long time.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/23/2019

This is exactly what we strive for everyday Danijela!  Thank you for trust in us with your auto service needs.  We are always here for you!

RK
Russell K.
Georgia
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Russell said he has used this business for years. The service was great.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you, Russell, for trusting us with your auto service needs.  We truly appreciate you!

NB
Nic B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Nic said that the place was really good.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Nic!  We appreciate you!

Miguel P.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said he would recommend this business for service.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you, Miguel, for your recommendation!

Tommy B.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/11/2019
100% satisfied
I’m always satisfied when I come here and they are so understanding. They are always honest and tell you when you need something done or not. I trust this place so much.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/23/2019

We truly appreciate your business Tommy!  You know you can always trust us with your auto service needs!

SN
Soo N.
Georgia
Lexus ES 350
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Soo said the service took too long. He said he was told it would take 30 minutes but it took 60 minutes. He would not recommend because he doesn't want to do business with someone who doesn't keep their word.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for letting us know your thoughts Mr. Soo.  As you dropped your vehicle off and left it with us, we did not realize that you were on a time constraint.  We certainly take priority with our waiting customers and make every effort to have vehicles done in a timely manner for everyone.  We hope you give us another try to get it right for you!

Mary R.
Flowery Branch, GA
05/01/2019
Friendly, efficient
Honest. Explain any necessary repairs to be done and why.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you, Mary, for your review.  We always strive to explain all issues regarding the repair of your vehicle.  Thank you for trusting in us.  We truly appreciate you!