Rafael G.
Fayetteville, GA
11/10/2019
Friendly staff and communication
When I was up here far from home, I needed help fast. I'm glad I found these guys online! All of them were friendly, helpful, and supportive. Rob has a lot of passion and really cares about what he does and others. They all do! Defintely coming here more often.

JZ
Jason Z.
Honda Accord
11/09/2019
Honest and up front
Went just for a oil change. Got lost on way. Called for directions. Upon arrival they noticed idle problem with car. Gave me a few tips. Oil changed in and out under 1 HR. Friendly service. No issues.

JE
Jerry E.
Winder, GA
Nissan Frontier
10/31/2019
The best care of my truck happens there
They always tell the truth not many people do these days
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Jerry for your trust and your business!  We really appreciate you.

BW
Bill W.
10/30/2019
Brought my vehicle in for service on short notice. No problem in and out in an hour. Good conversation while waiting. Mechanics there outstanding.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Bill for this great review.  We truly appreciate your loyalty through the years and thank you for your business!

GR
George R.
Chrysler 300
10/23/2019
Happy Customer
I call Richard last night while I was stuck on 85 near exit 111 SUWANEE. Not only he answered my call but he stop to help as well. After many try’s we had to call tow truck to your shop. Today he call me and the car was done. Great job Rich thank you.
Satisfied customer

George.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/25/2019

We are glad that were able to get you back on the road again as soon as possible.  We strive for this kind of customer service every day.  We truly appreciate your business!

Jeff S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/23/2019
The only place I will ever take my vehicle.
As soon as you walk in the door there’s a smile on somebody’s face. Not just the service manager but the customers as well. To me that means everything It’s not often that you were actually proud to recommend the service center.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your kind review Jeff!  We really do appreciate our customers and it's nice to know that the feeling is mutual!  A good recommendation is the best form of advertising and we thank you for letting folks know about us.

TQ
Tammy Q.
10/22/2019
Great Customer Service
I had my car towed to Friendship and in less than two hours a representative contacted me to confirm the issue I suspected with an estimate of the repair. They did not try to sell me on services that I didn’t need which I appreciated and all my questions were answered. The customer service was fantastic! The repair cost, although seemingly higher than the median cost based on research for my car specs, was what I would consider “fair”. I will definitely keep Friendship in mind for future repairs.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for this great review.  We really appreciate you letting others know about our service here at Friendship.  We strive every day to provide the highest level of customer service and expert auto repair.  It's good to hear that we are accomplishing our goals!

GD
Gina D.
10/21/2019
Amazing!!
These guys are the best! Great service, friendly, professional, proficient and accommodating. I don’t want to have my car serviced any where else, nor will I. Everyone is so helpful and nice. I highly recommend them for your vehicle needs.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review!  This is exactly what we strive for every day.  We are here to help whenever you need an honest and reliable auto repair center.  We truly appreciate our customers!

Stephen M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/16/2019
Free brake inspection and I'll be back!
I called to get a free brake inspection through a coupon I received in the mail. They were quick to answer the phone, and promised to fit me in that afternoon, even though I called at 3:00.
I was met by a pleasant young lady who took my information and passed it on to someone who began to examine my car in minutes.
After that was completed, in about 15 minutes, Richard met me and explained the results in great detail. While my car did not require any further service at that time, when I do need work done, I will return to Friendship Automotive because of their friendly, timely and efficient professionalism.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/17/2019

We are so glad that you found us through our advertising.  It's good to know that it's working!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing all your future vehicle repair needs!

Gainesville, GA
10/14/2019
The people and Casey
Any smiling. Richard explained my problem and even called my son to explain.So nice that they deserves a raise👍
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know that our staff is providing great service.  We appreciate your business.  And we'll take into consideration that raise idea!
Susan and Danny Radford

ES
Ed S.
Hyundai Equus
10/11/2019
Great as always
The team at Friendship never disappoints. From the front desk, to the tech teams, to the owners always friendly and professional. Thank you for being so dependable and at a fair price. Ed
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you, Ed, for this kind review!  From one business owner to another, you know that this is what we strive for every day and a good review is the best kind of advertisement.   We  truly appreciate your business!

Nissan Quest
10/09/2019
Great Mechanics!
Kind and personable owner, with accurate diagnoses and quick work.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for trusting in us for your vehicle repairs.  We truly appreciate your business!

DJ
Donna J.
10/04/2019
New tires
The new tires and nice and ride well, thank you - very friendly service
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for purchasing your tires from us Donna!  We very much appreciate your business.

TP
Ty P.
Audi Q7
10/03/2019
outstanding experience!
Great service, excellent customer service and c kn bean environment!
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for letting folks know about our service Ty!  We really appreciate your business!

BW
Bill W.
Buick LaCrosse
10/02/2019
Trust
Danny and Susan run a top flight business. I always trust them to find and solve the problem with professionalism. Great staff knows what they are doing.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/04/2019

We truly appreciate your business and trust in us Bill! Thank you for always trusting in us to service all your vehicle repair needs.

KT
Kim T.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/02/2019
These guys nail it!
What a good old fashioned honest place to go! I will only ever trust my cars with Friendship!
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you, Kim, for these kind words.  We truly appreciate your trust in us.  This is what we strive for everyday here at Friendship!

Jessica C.
Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2019
Definitely recommend!
Wonderful service and quicker than I expected. They didn’t try to “up-sel”l me on services like some places do- I appreciated that.
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you, Jessica, for letting folks know about our service.  We will never sell something that isn't needed.  You can trust in us!
Thank you for your business.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Marietta, GA
Buick LaCrosse
09/20/2019
Made my day!
I had the best experience with this business. Todd saved the Day! My battery died and he was so helpful and friendly. Replaced it in a flash and I was on my way!
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your great review Cheryl!  We appreciate you letting folks know about our service.

David D.
Nissan Frontier
09/20/2019
quick and effective service
I was pleased with my visit, will be back again
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/23/2019

We are so glad that you were pleased with our service.  Thank you for your business!

KT
Kim T.
GMC Yukon
09/18/2019
So caring!
Danny and mark took THEIR time to.help me figure what another mechanic (a car dealership) messed up. They didn't know me..I was referred to them by a friend. They will now.be my forever go-to guys for anything auto.related!
Rob E. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/18/2019

We are so glad that you were referred to us Kim!  We will always treat you right here at Friendship!  Thank you for your  trust in us.