KT
Kim T.
GMC Yukon
09/18/2019
So caring!
Danny and mark took THEIR time to.help me figure what another mechanic (a car dealership) messed up. They didn't know me..I was referred to them by a friend. They will now.be my forever go-to guys for anything auto.related!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/18/2019

We are so glad that you were referred to us Kim!  We will always treat you right here at Friendship!  Thank you for your  trust in us.

09/17/2019
Friendly, optimistic service
I bring my car here for work whenever I can! They price fairly and are friendly.

One thing to be aware of is that they can be a bit optimistic with estimating how long service will take. It took about an hour more than estimated this week for an oil change, so I was just sitting in the waiting room for a while. This has happened in the past, so just something to plan for when you are going in! It's still worth it to me to bring my car to Friendship, but I just have to mentally adjust for my schedule and not come in when I'm in a rush.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for you review!  We appreciate that you see the value in our service.  We apologize that you had to wait longer than anticipated for your oil change.  We had a full schedule that day and were working diligently to get everyone serviced and on their way.  We hope that you will be back again to let us earn back that 5th star!

Acura 3.5RL
09/14/2019
Good people, pleasant environment, great work.
Great welcome at the front. Service personnel always willing to explain the car's condition and what will be required.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for always trusting your vehicle repair to us!  We truly value your business!

RP
Rebecca P.
Kia Sorento
09/06/2019
Always do an awesome honest job! Danny & Susan are very knowledgeable
Always do an awesome honest job! Danny & Susan are very nice people & great business owners. They always let you know up front how much something will cost & never do any work that they do not feel you need in your car. They are a Christian business & conduct their business in a Christ like manner.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you, Rebecca, for this great review!  This is exactly what we strive for every day here at Friendship.  We truly do value our customers and will always do the right thing. We are a Christ driven company and are proud to let people know that!

Cory C.
09/05/2019
The people are very professional
It’s a great place to get your auto repairs done, people are polite very professional I will recommend you all to all my family an friends,
I just wanna say thanks again!!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much, Cory, for you kind words.  We truly appreciate you letting folks know about our service.  You know you can count on us for all you vehicle repair needs.

VA
Victoria A.
09/03/2019
Honest, fast, and fair!
Todd and the crew at Friendship got my car into the garage quickly and were honest about the problem. They could have easily said it was the expensive part I was concerned about, but they told me the truth and got me back out the door quickly and for a very reasonable price. I have found my new mechanic!! It is so important to be able to truly trust someone with my car.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/16/2019

We are so glad you have found your mechanic too Victoria!  Thank you for letting people know about your service experience here.  This is exactly what we strive for each day!

08/29/2019
Super friendly place
Super friendly staff. Price was good. Will be back soon!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for giving us a try!  We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

John C.
08/21/2019
2012 chev
good service as always
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you, John, for always trusting us with your automotive repairs. We truly appreciate you!

Matt S.
08/17/2019
Great people
Nice people, did great work. Over 300,000 miles on my truck and feels like new after their repairs.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you, Matt, for trusting in us to help get your "old faithful" back up and running smoothly again.  We truly appreciate your business!

John H.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/13/2019 Category: Service
John said they took him right away and fixed his problem.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

John, we truly appreciate your faithful trust in us to keep your vehicle up and running.  Thank you for your business!

CG
Carol G.
Chrysler Sebring
08/09/2019
service excellany
The employees were very friendly , explained what needed to be done , very clean seating area and called to let me know it was finished. This was my first time here and will certainly use them again
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you letting folks know about our service.  This is what we strive for every day!  We look forward to being of service again soon!

AG
Ada G.
08/07/2019
Excellent Company
Excellent customer service. I am a widow on a fixed income and was so worried about how I was going to pay this extra expense. They worked to keep it to a minimum. Todd was very nice and went an extra mile to make sure we were comfortable. All we encountered were very friendly.Made you fell like family and that you really mattered. Will definitely use them again if needed. Thank you all especially Todd.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 09/03/2019

We are so glad that we were able to fix the issue with your vehicle and that you felt comfortable here at Friendship.  This is what we strive for every day!

Mercedes-Benz E350
08/02/2019
Friendly
First time at Friendship, recommended by a friend will be back for more service.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you!  We are glad you gave us a try.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you need service.

07/30/2019
Close to my home
Staff members are friendly, service was timely and competent. However, cost for synthetic oil change and filter was twice as much as other auto shops .

Mark P.
Cumming, GA
07/25/2019
Fast & Furiously Fair
Had an unidentifiable rattle and vibration in my Toyota Tacoma. They were able to determine that I had an off-balance drive shaft which caused components in the engine compartment to loosen and rattle. They were able to balance the drive shaft and repair the loose components in the engine compartment quickly. What could have easily been a two-day project was done in one day. The pricing was extremely reasonable and surprisingly low.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repair.  We strive to provide the best service at reasonable prices and in the fasted time possible.  We are glad that we were able to get your vehicle figured out and back on the road!

DA
Debbie A.
Bonita Springs, FL
Saturn VUE
07/25/2019
Always friendly, knowledgeable, professional & dependable service
Honest friendly dependable
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for trusting in us with the service of your vehicle!  We are here for you!

LT
Laura T.
07/22/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable staff!!
This place is awesome!! Not only is the staff very friendly, they also know their stuff!!i highly recommend this place for your car servicing!!
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

We really appreciate you telling folks about our service Laura!  You know that we are always here for you with all your vehicle repair needs.  Thank you for your trust in us!

Steven S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/22/2019
Friendly, Honest People
Great service and very friendly. Take care of what you need and don’t try and upsell.
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for trusting in us for your vehicle repairs.  We truly appreciate your business!

07/18/2019
Great job
Had a flat tire pulled in the fixed it plus changed the other bad tire didn't know I had we were very professional and quick
Plus helped me find a great body shop because I needed some work....
Highly recommend
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for giving us a try. Glad we were able to help you out and get you back on the road!

VL
VICKI L.
Flowery Branch, GA
Lincoln MKX
07/17/2019
Always a pleasure doing business here
It’s always a pleasure doing business here. I’ve been going here for a while and feel comfortable saying I trust them to find issues with my car I’m not even aware of and this has happened multiple times. My 2012 operates flawlessly and I owe that to Friendship Complete Auto Care..
susan R. from Friendship Complete Automotive Care responded on 08/06/2019

You know you can trust us to keep your vehicle running and on the road Vicki!  Thank you for letting folks know about our service. We are always here for you!