Rachel B.
12/06/2019
Best in Forsyth
Excellent service and great staff. Bob is one of the best

NS
Nancy S.
12/06/2019
Fast and efficient
I’ve been taking my car to Scott’s Auto Center for the past few years.

I had never taken it to have it checked and serviced other than to the dealership where I purchased it, and was hesitant, but mom convinced me to check this place out and give them a try.

I am very pleased with the quality of their work and their staff knowledge and efficiency.

In addition to it, the front office is very clean, pleasant, and the staff are kind and friendly.

SN
Sanjay N.
Awesome Customer Service
Have been a customer for few years now and have never received anything short of an excellent customer service every time I visit. They are all very honest and have very reasonable pricing as well. Would highly recommend this place.

Donna H.
Gainesville, GA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Great dedicated technicians
The technicians at Scott’s are well trained and dedicated to doing a great job. I experienced first hand them doing a detailed assessment of my vehicle when I came in for a n oil change. Great work ethics!!

MQ
Marge Q.
Honest and Reliable
Great experience. Courteous, honest and reliable.

Megan C.
GMC Acadia
Integrity is everything!
And Scott’s Auto Center has it! They worked on my family car, stayed true to the quote, very efficient, and trustworthy! Very pleased to take my vehicles here.

Acura TL
Honest, Fair and Done On-Time
Scott's has always been honest, fair priced and always ready on time. They are popular and sometimes quite busy so be sure to make an appt asap.

Thanks for the great service despite how sad it is to pay repair bills ;)

Dan P.
Duluth, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Honest, Reliable and Friendly
Your crew up front is professional, knowledgeable, honest and Friendly. The technicians seem to be well trained. I feel very comfortable having my vehicles serviced at Scott’s.

Dan & Annette Pezzotti

KJ
Kevin J.
Canton, GA
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2019
I've had my car at Scott's numerous times and each time the service has been outstanding! Everyone I've dealt with was kind, professional and thorough. I would highly suggest using Scott's for your automotive needs.

Thomas B.
Lexus ES 300
11/28/2019
Mutual trust
It’s great to find folks you can trust with your vehicle. That’s why we take ours to Scott’s. But even better when they have come to trust you. While vacationing they replaced my 4 tires. They allowed me to pick up my car from their lot after hours on the weekend I returned and pay the bill days later. Mutual trust, mutual respect.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Clean and professional
The workers are most knowledgeable and professional
Other employees are kind and concede-rate

James C.
INFINITI M37
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service from the entire staff.

WL
Will L.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/26/2019
Always the best..Have used scott's for several years..can always depend on Bob!!!
Always dependable and accountable.

Jacqueline C.
Atlanta, GA
11/24/2019
Great place
Always great service, 10 plus years and counting.

GF
Gloria F.
Buick Century
11/22/2019
They are all great and take great care of me
You will always be happy when you leave the garage. They are honest people

KN
Karen N.
11/20/2019
Oil change and tires rotated
I enjoy Scott’s. It is very friendly , clean, and organized. I have been using Scott’s since 2005. I plan to continue! Great place to get your car worked on

Lincoln Navigator
11/20/2019

Joe M.
11/19/2019
Battery
Great customer service!

11/16/2019
The Best
I always feel like I am treated as part of the family at Scott’s.

Rita B.
Kia Forte
11/15/2019
Prompt service
Always a pleasure experience. Thank you Bob.