1988 Reviews

Alpharetta, GA
Honest and Reliable
Scott’s Auto is always honest and reliable. I never worry they are “taking advantage” and saying my car needs unnecessary work. They are helpful, kind, and sincere.

Lauren B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/14/2018
Friendly staff, reputable in the community.
I felt the opinion and estimate ony car was fairly priced and work that needed to be done, not unnecessary work.

KD
Kenneth D.
Honestly
Honest company with qualified mechanics. I have used their services many times and will do so again.

JO
John O.
Always great service
I have been going to Scotts Auto for 15 years. That should say it all. Consistent service, fair pricing, professional staff.

Benjamin B.
Nissan Titan
So thankful!
This is the place if you are looking for an awesome experience. Love how they communicate & even research ways for me to save money! Amazing customer service!

DA
David A.
12/12/2018
Everything is always great!
Been coming for about 9 years. Always great service with a smile. I trust these guys completely. Has taken all the stress out of car work. Have even brought in cars for friends and relatives. Can't recommend them enough!!

Buick Enclave
Honest & Cost efficient
Just an honest place that gives us the nuts and bolts of what must be done and doesn’t mess around with the price. They always have work done within a fairly good timeframe.

Carolyn S.
Buick Verano
Excellent!
The Manager - Kevin goes the extra mile! I was in a panic after blowing out my tire on the way to work and Kevin provided me with the BEST customer service !!! Thanks to everyone at Scotts for making my day less stressful! We are a customer for life!

EO
Edward O.
Always deliver
Group of professionals.

Bobbie M.
Ford Expedition EL
Fast friendly service
Had oil change today. Staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.

SP
Scott P.
Great Customer Service!
I called with a very odd problem, my headlights would not turn off, DRL light on. Bob was great, told me to bring it to him and they would figure it out. They investigated the problem rather than just changing out parts. Turned out it wasn’t the DRL module, it was a wiring problem. They fixed it the same day and I was back on the road. Great customer service, you can trust this garage to take care of you and not do unnecessary work to drive up cost. Thanks Bob and team for a job well done. I’ve used this garage for years, always treated me like family.

Todd B.
GMC Yukon
Excellent as always!
Excellent as always! In and out quickly with great customer service. Plus I get to practice putting while I wait.

Matt D.
Acura RDX
12/10/2018
THE ABSOLUTE VERY BEST!
I have dealt with many service organizations over the course of my life and I can say empathically that Scott's Auto Center is the absolute cream of the crop! There is none better. I have been taking my family's cars to Scott's for over a decade and every time I take one in for repair I never have to worry about the quality of their work or whether or not the issue will be handled correctly the first time. They have never tried to oversell a service or sell me a repair that is unnecessary. They only recommend repairs that need to be handled. Their honesty is unparalleled, their ethics are without question. I cannot recommend strongly enough that you trust you automobile repairs to Scott's Auto Center, you will not be disappointed. If I could give them 100 stars I would, but the system only allows 5.

MV
Maria V.
Excellence in service!
Once again Scott's Auto comes through! That's why I have been a loyal customer these many years. Friendly faces and skilled technicians that care about you and your vehicle!

Rick M.
Buick Enclave
Outstanding Detailing!
Great value for the money-Kristen’s car looks and smells new. Can’t believe how great it looks! She is beyond thrilled.

PS
Paul S.
Lincoln Town Car
Attitude
Honest friendly and personal

GL
Greg L.
12/08/2018
Great service and communication, as usual!
Took our 2012 Exped in to get Oassenger zone heating fixed. Bob and Matt provided excellent details on the different scenarios on how it could be fixed and the time it would take. They also kept us in the loop as they worked in vehicle and provided an ETA as to when it would be ready. They were spot on, did what they said and went beyond to keep us informed!! Not to mention the great service and work done in the Exped !

EK
Elizabeth K.
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
As a woman I have always been skeptical of auto shops because I always felt that I was being taken advantage of because I didn’t know much about cars, but every staff member at Scott’s takes the time to explain what my car needs...and WHY...before doing any repairs or service.

John T.
12/07/2018
I am a new customer that decided to stop in one day for a 2nd opinion on some work. They were up front and honest with what work needed to be when considering the age of my car. Because of the honesity and willingness to help with suggestions I decided to go back for some extensive work. Prices were reasonable and work was completed in the time frame that I was given. Will continue to have my vehicles serviced by Scotts.

Lorie M.
Alpharetta, GA
12/07/2018
Highly Recommend
Great people! So friendly, caring and honest!!