MJ
Marilyn J.
Acura RDX
02/15/2019
Outstanding service
The team at Scott's is wonderful. They go out of their way to make your experience easy. Will recommend them to everyone.

Bernie B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/15/2019
Excellent First Experience
I am new to the area and needed work on my older truck (2003). Scott’s Did the work requested at the price quoted. They were good about keeping me warm informed of progress. I am very pleased with their service. .

Rudolph M.
02/14/2019
Customer service is everything
Unbelievable service and attention to satisfying the customer.

Joni H.
Nashville, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2019
I drive all the way from Nashville to get my car serviced here!
I have had my car serviced in many shops but Scott’s is so superior to the others that I make a point of having my car done when I visit. I could get my car serviced in Nashville where I live, but I wouldn’t get the same level of attention. My car is always taken care of perfectly and the staff is the friendliest around. I trust them implicitly and cannot recommend them enough! Worth every trip from Nashville to know my car is such good hands.

VK
Valentin K.
Acura MDX
02/13/2019
Excellent service, thank you Bob!!!

Service and people
The customer service is great and the honesty about my vehicle is a huge reason we have been customers for about 12 years!

02/12/2019
Great service and repair
The team at Scott’s auto was great. Fixed exactly what was wrong with my car in a reasonable time. Highly recommended them.

Susan H.
5prompt

Divya S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/11/2019
Outstanding Service at Reasonable Cost!
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Gets the work done in time. Cost effective, excellent service.

Sam M.
Suwanee, GA
02/09/2019
Scott’s Review
Scott’s auto center has been our go to center for the last 6 years. Their team of knowledgeable team members are like no other team I’ve worked with in the past. They are attentive to their customers needs by informing you all through the process and giving you a detailed evaluation before anywork has started. We feel comfortable and confident that our vehicles are in good hands.

EL
Elena L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Elena said they do an awesome job.

Kia Sorento
Scott’s Autobody Rocks
Scott’s Autobody is always ready to fit you in and keep your car running its best. I know that I can trust them with telling me just the right amount of service for my car.

I’m so glad that I started going to Scott’s from my car service many years ago.

AL
Alison L.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/07/2019
Friendly and Knowledgeable staff. Competitively priced. Reliable work.
We have relied on Scott’s for the past 12+ years and know we can depend on them for quality work and reasonable pricing. It’s a plus that the staff is friendly and knowledgeable too!

Great service & recommendations
Honest & affordable.

Barabra B.
Immediate response
My car died, road side assistance couldnt get it to start and offered to tow me to an auto part store, WHAT!!??, I called Scotts, they were immediately responsive snd willing to accommodate me. I had my car towed over and within 2 hrs they called with my cars diganosis, solution, snd repair. I picked up the next morning with no osdues. Scotts has a new customer for auto repairs.

Dev B.
Quick fast oil change
Took an appointment for a oil change for my ody 2018. Did a tire rotation also. The service was fast and I was in and out in 45 minutes.

CF
Cathy F.
GMC Yukon XL
Excellent Customer Service and quality service
We have been Scott's Auto Customers for years and highly recommend

Suwanee, GA
Best Auto Center
Scott’s is the only place to take your vehicle if you want honesty and true customer service. The employees know what they are doing and get it done fast and efficiently.

AC
August C.
Mercury Milan
02/06/2019
Simply the best
What can I say, this team of wonderful people always make having repairs done a treat instead of a headache. They have always made our experience simply the best.

PW
Pete W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/06/2019
Prompt service
On time, prompt service. Corrected a problem that was missed by the dealership. Courteous.