Joe M.
Buick Lucerne
10/14/2018
Know my name, always helpful, fair, reasonable.
The team at Scott's treats me and my family with care and concern, always helpful, fair and reasonable about repair requests. Great to have an automotive service center I can trust!

Daniel W.
10/13/2018
Great as always
Great service for the last decade +

DJ
Dean J.
Duluth, GA
10/13/2018
Great service from Kevin as usual.

Cathy S.
Volvo S80
10/12/2018
Consistent excellent service
I would not trust our cars with anyone else other than Scott’s auto.

Gainesville, GA
10/12/2018
Bob & Crew The best!!
Always good work!! Most important to me is.. they listen and answer my questions and they take care of my car. From what needs to be done to whats next!

Acura MDX
10/11/2018
I feel like I can trust them.
They are kind. They were able to get my car in the day I needed to get it in. I feel that they are trustworthy.

PJ
Philip J.
GMC Acadia
10/10/2018
First class people and first class service!
Every experience with Scotts Auto Center that I have had or a period of more than eight years has been excellent. From the front Desk to the back of the shop the personnel are friendly, Efficient, and professional. Their assessments are thorough, Their prices are fair, and their work is reliable.

Jim F.
Toyota Prius v
10/09/2018
Latest experience
I use Scott’s for all my auto repairs because they are honest, know their stuff, and treat you right.

10/09/2018
The BEST!
At Scott's I always feel treated as family and never get the runaround.

KK
Kathleen K.
10/08/2018
Scotts is great
Always on time with repairs and knowledgeable about what is needed.

RL
Rosemary L.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else
I’ve trusted Scott’s Auto with my SUV since I bought it 5yrs ago. They are very professional and give 200% in customer service.

Ray M.
Buick Enclave
Trustworthy Service
I always receive courteous customer service when I schedule my car for work. The work is always well done, on schedule and at competitive prices. Scott's never tries to talk me into doing more than is necessary. That gives me a great feeling of trust.
Ray Moyers

Tom B.
Acura MDX
Great service as usual
While driving, my wife noticed a serious problem with her car. She drove to Scotts late in the day, obviously with no appointment. They diagnosed the problem, explained it clearly, and repaired it the next morning. This is what they do. We cannot imagine having our vehicles serviced anywhere else.

SA
Stephen A.
10/05/2018
Professional and Friendly.
Outstanding customer service and price.

PS
Speed, honesty and professionalism

Jennifer W.
Toyota Tundra
10/04/2018
The people are their greatest asset.
We met Scott in 2002 and he and his team have done all the work on our vehicles ever since. They are smart, honest, knowledgeable and reasonable. Bob is our favorite Service manager and Mike is our favorite tech. Although they are all sharp and can handle any problems we have brought in.

Denise M.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/04/2018
Very professional
Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Will return again for service.

RP
Ron P.
Ball Ground, GA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Ron said staff were knowledgeable and professional.

Mark M.
Mazda CX-9
10/03/2018
Repaired my brakes quickly
Had a vibration in my front brakes. As usual, they made the repair quickly and at a reasonable cost.

Always feel comfortable taking my car to Scott's knowing they will only do the work required to fix it.

Thank you!

Mike B.
Nissan Rogue
10/02/2018
Nissan Rogue
Fast competent service at a competitive price.
Right on schedule with my appointment time and They had me in and out within a half hour.
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.