Suwanee, GA
04/08/2020
Personal service
Scott's has serviced our cars for several years. We've solicited their opinions when the local car dealer had higher prices or work that was deemed unnecessary by Scott's.

Cecil M.
04/06/2020
What a great place!
I know I can count on the crew at Scott’s Auto to carr for my vehicles. Just good honest people doing a quality job.

Ray M.
Kia Sorento
04/05/2020
Terrific customer service
I have been using Scott’s Auto since 2007. Their customer service is terrific. They do excellent car repairs at very affordable rates. The most honest auto repair facility I have ever used. Never press you to do more than you need, but advise you on future repairs to be aware of. Work is done on time.

KL
Kathy L.
Lexus GX 470
04/02/2020
I feel like a good friend’s place. Don’t feel like being ripped off
Piece of mind . Using this place made me feel like going to friend’s place and not being ripped off

Brian B.
Roswell, GA
Honda Element
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Brian said that he recommends the place for service.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/31/2020
Did a great job fixing my lights! Quick and economical.

BL
Bitzy L.
Suwanee, GA
03/30/2020
Brakes
Always fast reliable service

03/30/2020
Integrity and honesty
I love the mechanic that can tell you what your issue is and then tell you they are not able to do the work for you, but “here is where you need to go to get it fixed“… And not charge you anything just for having looked at your issue. These are the mechanics you can trust, and Scott’s is that place...INTEGRITY AND HONESTY.

RA
Rose A.
03/27/2020
Excellent service !
These guys do an excellent upkeep of my car and make sure I’m safe on the road. They’ve cared for and serviced my car for the last 5 years and I would not take it anywhere else. They are courteous, knowledgeable and provide service with a smile! Thanks guys!!

CJ
Christine J.
Ram 1500
03/27/2020
Love working with the folks at Scott's!
My wife and I are fairly new clients for Scott's Auto Center, but have had a considerable amount of work done in a short period of time. Both of our vehicles have had a number of different services performed from regular servicing needs, to other more specialized repairs such as front end work, electrical, and airbag replacement.

We feel that they are trustworthy and would not try to take advantage of us by recommending work that truly isn't necessary. It has bene a more pleasant experience than what we typically have experienced at the dealership.

I will be taking both vehicles back to have them check out one or two things where it appears that the repair didn't work as expected, but given my experience to date I expect that they will look into the issues and do what is necessary to find a remedy.

SR
Sharon R.
Alpharetta, GA
Acura TL
03/25/2020
Scott's Auto Center is the best!!
They always listen to what the customer is saying and take the time (and patience) to fully explain the diagnosis. Problem taken care of, no worries!!

Dawn R.
GMC Envoy
03/25/2020
Only Scott’s When It Counts!!
I have used Scott’s since he began at the small shop, and one thing I have found to be completely true: Scott’s will get the job done & get it done right!! And I have had the occasion that these guys could have really easily taken advantage of me, but they didn’t. That won me over....Ttey are all so nice. And even when I call to ask them what I’m sure are stupid questions to them, they always offer friendly help....I don’t have my Mechanic Grandfather or Father anymore (may they Rest In Peace), and trust and peace of mind is worth the cost at Scott’s. Now, they are going to replace with new parts & do everything possible to protect themselves from liabilities, so if you’re thinking of bringing some parts in & getting them to do ya a quick job, tgat’s Probably not going to happen....But one thing is certain....If I tell Bob & the guys I’m going on a road trip, I know for fact that they will not let me go with anything that they can foresee will be a problem, without me knowing about it (Abd not always to get the job for that then, just to make you aware....PEACE OF MIND...Hard to Find, but the biggest PART they offer! And Shelley works hard & is nice too❣️

EP
Elaine P.
Buick Verano
03/22/2020
Great For Me
I’ve been going here since I moved in 2015. My circumstances for moving were not the best. Kevin worked with me to help me keep my car going until I could afford a newer car. Bob has always been helpful. Kevin has always given me advance notice when things looked like they were wearing out (tires), when I might not pass emissions, on my old car, and things I might consider doing to help the life of my car.

In emergencies, Scott’s has always been able to work with me. I need my repair service to be able to do this with me. I definitely recommend Scott’s Auto. Their service has been exceptional for me and what I need out of an auto repair business.

Shauna S.
Gainesville, GA
03/18/2020
Best in town!
We love Scott’s Auto Center and trust them with all of our family’s vehicles. Everyone there is so helpful and we never feel taken advantage of. We especially love Jon who has done extensive work for us and always explained everything well so that we know what’s going on. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Scott’s!

Connie C.
Alpharetta, GA
03/18/2020
Awesome
Bob and the other front desk staff are great! Things moved quickly. We had an oil change in no time.