Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5rating 4.6923062
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

KT
Keith T.
Stuart, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction Was Huge!
Took me on time, completed work in reasonable amount of time and costs were as promised. Service advisor was great and also help me get my phone app updated and pared with vehicle media system.

LJ

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly services tecks

Margaret M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
I have always been a fan of Fuccillo's Service Department.
I worked with Bob from the Service Department. He couldn't have been any better than he was at working to solve a problem I was having with my car. I did not start out as a fan of Fuccillo's but the service department has never let me down. I have purchased six cars from Fuccillo's since 2002 and will continue to do so in the future because of your excellent Service Department.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad your experience with us has met all expecations. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Gloversville, NY
Another great one!
Feel very comfortable with the service my vehicle receives...love that everything is explained in detail and followed through to completion in a timely manner! Morgan Hoyt and Scott Braun are awesome! Especially enjoyed the video of the tech working on my vehicle and explaining each procedure...very nice feature! Fifth vehicle at Fuccillo and keep returning!

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Awesome
The staff here are wonderful...so accommodating.
They got me in earlier than my scheduled appt. For 5000 mile ck.
I enjoyed watching the video of the work that was being done.
I would recommend this dealership to friends. Thank you.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

JN
Jagadish N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Regular Oil change and Tire Rotation
Fucillo Hyundai took good care of the vehicle during the routine oil change & tire rotation. I've been servicing my vehicle here since the very first oil change (~2 years), and have been happy with all the service advisors (Nick Fear has been excellent). This time around Morgan handled the service, and did great! Highly recommended.

Good Moning Jagadish,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad your esperience went well each time you visited. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Robert H.
Troy, NY
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional and no my name
Just simple oil change but when service advisor remembers my name that a nice thing

Good Morning Robert,

Joel S.
Loudonville, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Another great experience with Service -- Service Manager rocks!
This is the second time that I had to bring my car in for maintenance. The service manager, Bob Anderson is the best that I've ever encountered. The person who shuttled me to and from home was also great. Got car back quickly so all in all it was a great experience.

.. Joel

Good Morning Joel,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers.We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Kara B.
Latham, NY
Routine Service
Everything ran smoothly. Front desk help was professional and courteous. The video of the service provided was an extra bonus! Very cool! Thanks!

Good Afternoon Kara,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are glad your experience was great. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Averil M.
Jefferson, NY
great, fast service.
what more can I say?
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Good Morning Averil,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad we have met all expectations. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Tamara B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
They got me in quickly!
I called with short notice and they were able to get me in quickly with a time that worked for me.

Good Morning Tamara,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

GC
Gerald C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
GREAT DEALERSHIP
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COURTEOUS SERVICE/MORGAN IN SERVICE DEPT WAS OUTSTANDING
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Good Morning Gerald,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Kathleen S.
Coxsackie, NY
Courteous friendly and fast
Courteous friendly and fast

Good Morning Kathleen,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Albany, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Warranty work
Service rep was friendly and was interested in helping me correct the issue. Worked with Hyundai to resolve the engine issue under warranty at 80,000 miles.

Joann L.
Clifton Park, NY
JoAnn L
Everything was good.

Good Morning Joann,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad your visit went well. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

GB
George B.
Almost like family.....
Always quick and courteous

Good Morning George,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to have you as part of our Fuccillo family. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

WR

Albany, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
I was very happy with the service I received when I brought my Hyundai Elantra in for a NYS inspection and an oil change. I also had my tires rotated and a filter replaced for a very fair price.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

CJ
Clara J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Very nice
Direct eye contact friendly professional

Good Evening Clara,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We are glad your experience met all expecations. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.