Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5rating 4.7727255
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Richard R.
Windham, NY
09/23/2018 Category: Service
They changed my oil. It didn't leak out. Good job

Judith H.
Albany, NY
09/22/2018 Category: Service
sonata
i love them! so helpful and accomadte all your needs. won't go anywhere else. thank you for all you do to keep us safe on the road.

GC
Gary C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
great service, done when said it would be
the only problem I have is I'm in a wheelchair, almost tipped over trying to get in service door, had to go up steep incline to get in

Shirley C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Gold Star Service
This is the second vehicle we have serviced thru Fusillo. I am extremely satisfied with their service program. The processing of checking in and out is very smooth going.
Thank you Fusillo for making my life a bit easier.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us and thank you for the 5 STAR rating. We couldn't ask for a better survey response. We truly appreciate the positive feedback so we know we're on the right path with our customer service. Thank you again for trusting us with your Sonata and we look forward to seeing you soon (but not too soon). Take care!

Gloversville, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed
I have been here for 5 vehicles and the service department is very good! I request technician Scott Braun since he has worked on all my vehicles to my satisfaction and beyond and they honor that! When you arrive you are usually met with a smile and asked for any new concerns and a review of what was scheduled. My work was finished in a timely manner and a coupon was used for part of the bill. Comfortable area to wait for the service to be completed. Overall, very good!
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review! I'm glad we provided you with an excellent service experience. Thank you for stopping in and we look forward to serving you in the future.

EC
Emily C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
The workers are very nice and thorough also they blessed me with two complimentary oil changes. Kevin at Volkswagen, Briar Rose, Marissa, Melissa, Neal, Crystal, finance guy for Hyundai that sits on desk and lobby. Thank u guys very much for everything.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good Afternoon Emily!

Thank you again for another ravishing review! You have no idea how much your kind words mean to us. We are always so happy to know our customers had a great experience with us. Thank you again, we'll be looking forward to providing you with a top notch Service experience during your next visit. Take Care!

Joshua A.
Albany, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Love my GT 2016 Elantra
Nick and the service team at Fuccillo are great.
Always a good service.

Good Morning Joshua,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this excellent review.  Thank you for your kind words about Nick. He works very hard on exceeding our customers expectation. He'll be happy to know that he succeeded! We look forward to serving you again when your Elantra requires attention here at Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai.

Amsterdam, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Job Done Right
I made a appointment online, it was fast and easy. They fixed my problem and I am very happy.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Good Morning Steven,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your weekend to fill out this survey. This survey means a great deal to the service department and all of our employees. We truly appreciate the 5 STAR review. Thank you for choosing Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future. Have a great weekend!

Clifton Park, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff in the Service Department are knowledgeable and friendly
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and we'll be looking forward to your next visit.

OB
Orman B.
Duanesburg, NY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
oil change
dropped off my car for an oil change, and picked it up later that night. Staff, as always, courteous and professional
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello Orman!

Thank you for your business and also, for your 5 STAR review on our Service Department. We are so happy to know you had a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next service! Take care!

Michael D.
Rensselaer, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy
My service was timely and reasonably affordable
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the feed back and the 5 STAR review! I'm glad you were so pleased with your service experience. We understand that in today’s world, speed counts. You deserve fast, friendly service. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future!

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Always meets expectations
Service exceeded expectations once again

Good Evening,

We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing your wonderful feedback! I am very happy that we have been able meet, and exceed your expectations! Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle here at Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. Have a great weekend!

Esperance, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service was okay
The service work was okay although they didn't call me back until 3 hours past when they told me to expect a call and there were guys smoking and swearing next to the service door when we arrived. I was very uncomfortable. But the work got done and I was satisfied with the price.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback! Your feedback is key to our success in ensuring our customers are more than satisfied each time they visit us. So we really appreciate the time you took to respond to the survey. I am concerned about your experience here with us and would like to get a better understanding of what transpired. If you could contact me at your convenience at (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230, that would be greatly appreciated. Take care!

CP
Christie P.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Always happy

Good Morning Christie,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the 5 STAR review! I am so very pleased that we provided you with a wonderful experience. You deserve nothing less than exceptional from our Service Department. We look forward to serving you in the future. Take care!

Joseph H.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Horrendous Engine Recall Service
I don't have enough space to go into everything that happened, but TLDR: engine recall service took 6 weeks instead of the original 1 week estimate because they had no qualified service people, horrible communication for all 6 weeks like they never wrote anything down that I told them, rental car provided wasn't properly registered causing me to be pulled over twice.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good Morning Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback I have been trying to reach you. Please contact me so we can discuss your experience further. If you could call me directly at (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230 at your earliest convenience that would be great. Take care.

Robert H.
Troy, NY
08/29/2018 Category: Service
got me in and out in less than 1 hour
oil change and a recall on car super fast
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Hello Robert!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy you had a 5 STAR experience with us. We hope to see you for all of your service needs. Have a great evening!

PF
Paul F.
Sloansville, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
nick great guy
very happy with service
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Good Morning Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 STAR review. Nicholas works very hard at exceeding our customers expectations. We're very lucky to have him on our team. Thank you so much for choosing Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time!

LJ
Lisa J.
Greenville, NY
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
I was a walk in in a Saturday, had an inspection and oil change done immediately.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/26/2018

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I'm glad we provided you with a great service experience! We appreciate your business and the 5 STAR rating! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ava M.
08/25/2018
Nice People
Last Thursday I bought a 2018 Elantra. I really was impressed with the salesman, Derek Denison. He was very kind and helpful and spent quite a bit of time with me. I would highly recommend him to any one who is looking for a new or used car. I also want to recognize Ernie, the finance person.
Ava Maddalone

CP
Cheryl P.
Elizaville, NY
08/23/2018 Category: Service
They were quick but yet provided excellent service.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Hello Cheryl!

I am glad that we provided you with excellent service! Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review, but most importantly, thank you for your business. Have a great weekend!