Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5rating 4.7391304
Overall Rating 2.47826/5Overall Rating 2.47826/5rating 2.47826rating 2.47826rating 2.47826

Martin C.
Stillwater, NY
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department
The service department is good and they work around my schedule and they are open on Saturday

Matilda H.
Scotia, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
New York State Inspection, plus Oil & filter service!
Excellent!

CG
Carolann G.
Amsterdam, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
Five star service
Everything you need your automobile dealership to be
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Carolann,

WOW! I honestly think that was one of the nicest things I have ever heard someone say about our dealership, thank you. I really am so very happy we provided you such amazing service. You deserve nothing less. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Have a great evening!!

MO
Margaret O.
Schoharie, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I had to have my car towed in for service
My car has to be towed in, and your staff was able to give an answer to what the problem was in very little time. The problem was corrected in a timely manner.

Margaret,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review!  We really appreciate your business, you could have chosen to tow it anywhere but you trusted us with your Hyundai. That speaks volumes! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Take Care!

HD
Harvie D.
Guilderland, NY
2010 Hyundai Sonata
engine repair
Great service will return again!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Harvie!

Thank you for responding to our survey with a 5 STAR score! We appreciate your business and we could not ask for a better review! I am so happy that the quality of service we provided has made you a loyal customer. That is a true compliment! We look forward to seeing you when your Hyundai requires attention. Have a great evening!

(518)374-9161 Ext. 2230

PB
Paul B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change ????
The window washing fluid capsule was only 1/2 full And another container did not look full.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the 4 STAR Rating. We appreciate you taking the time to evaluate our Service Departments performance. The comments you shared are a method for us to improve. I do apologize for the lack there of washer fluid in your vehicle. We would appreciate the opportunity to provide you 5 STAR service on your next visit. Please let us know what there is anything we can do for you in the future. Take Care!

Carol H.
Clifton Park, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Customer lounge is inadequate and very noisy. Salespeople are ready to pounce on you as soon as you walk towards the building, even if it’s only for service!
MATTHEW J P., Parts and Service Director from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I will address the amenities of our customer waiting lounge and do apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused .

We will make sure we do anything to make your next service experience better again thank you for your service and trust

Matthew Pollard
Parts and Service Director
518-382-0274
mpollard@fuccillo.com

EG
Edward G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
great service
very professional, knowledgeable and friendly
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello Edward!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and we'll be looking forward to your next visit. Have a great evening!

Kevin B.
Ballston Lake, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Nick and Bob both helped me and I would strongly recommend this team to my friends and coworkers. The only thing that I would like to recommend is to have some place in your waiting area that does not have the music playing so loudly overhead. Difficult to talk and receive phone calls in such a noisy environment.

Hello Kevin!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I do apologize about the volume of the stores music and I will make sure the other store managers are aware of your feedback. We appreciate your comments as they will only enhance our Service Department. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great evening!

Cynthia C.
Slingerlands, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Place
No Stress and Short Waiting Time. Easy to understand when explaining about your car service

Good Evening Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We look forward to giving you 5 STAR service on all of your visits. Have a wonderful evening!

Latham, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Well Done!
When I arrived for my service appointment I informed Bob of the time constraints I was under and asked if I should re-schedule. He assured me that I would be finished on time and then proceeded to deliver on this promise with extra time to spare. This is the first time I've ever been 100% satisfied with an auto service experience. Thank you Bob!

Good Evening!

Wow! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your feelings about your recent visit with us!  I am so happy to hear that Bob took very good care of you throughout the whole Service visit. Thank you again and we will make sure that we will continue to provide you the same level of service in the future.  Have a great night!

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Total responseness from Nick the Service Manager
Would recommend the Dealer especially because of my total praise for the service manager Nick who has held my hand during the numerous recalls for my 2012 Sonata over these 7 years, last but not the least was the replacement of the engine due to the QC crankcase issue. As for recommending a Hyundai vehicle , highly doubtful. Without the 10 year, two phase warranty, no way could I purchase a Hyundai or recommend it.

Hello William,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us! These surveys are so important to the Service Department and all of their employees. So, we truly appreciate the 5 STAR score more than you know! Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

PW
Patricia W.
Mayfield, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Pleasant waiting room, friendly employees and good advice from my advisor, Bob.

Good Evening Patricia,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your kind words about Bob. He is a real asset to our team here. We truly appreciate the 5 STAR review and we look forward to seeing you the next time your Hyundai requires attention. Have a great evening!

Voorheesville, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Overall good experience.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good Evening,

We greatly appreciate responding to our survey and providing us with a 5 STAR score! Thank you so much for your business and the positive feedback! Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do for you. Have a great night!

Ronald B.
Clifton Park, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Even though they are a bit away they have always taken care of me when I take my care in for service. I am usually in and out in a very short period of time. I am always treated great and have never had a problem there

Hello Ronald!

Thank you very much for your feedback and for the 5 STAR review! It is truly a compliment that you travel out of the way to have your vehicle serviced here. We really concentrate on providing a great value of service to our customers during every visit. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Michele H.
Ballston Spa, NY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service, fast and they care! Thank you.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/04/2018

Hello Michele,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our Service Dept. loves to know they are providing our customer with nothing but the best service. Your praise lets them know they are on the right track. We appreciate the time you took completing the survey and we look forward to seeing you again when your Hyundai requires attention. Take care!

RA
Robert A.
Lanesville, NY
11/02/2018
Great Dealership!!
I was in need of good reliable transportation for my commute. They found the perfect car at the right price. My 2018 Elantra is getting 44.5 MPG !!!

Thank you Fuccillo Hyundai!

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy the Sales team were able to provide you with the perfect vehicle. Now, remember us when you need maintenance on your vehicle. I know our Service would take very good care of your new investment. Have a wonderful evening!

VM
Vinita M.
Albany, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent customer service
Very friendly and professional
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Hello Vinita,

Thank you for responding to our survey with 5 STARS! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback. I am very happy our Service Team was able to give you an excellent experience. We look forward to giving you 5 STAR service on all of your visits. Have a great evening!

Close to home.
Recalls are free

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our survey. I have been attempting to reach you regarding your most recent visit. Our goal is to provide service worthy of 5 STARS and we fell short. Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting or exceeding your expectations. I would personally appreciate the opportunity to increase your service experience. If you contact me at your earliest convenience at (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you in the future with a better experience. Happy Halloween!

John M.
Quick & easy!
Only had 1st oil change, but it was quick & easy.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Hello John!

I wanted to thank you for sharing this great review about your visit to our Service Dept. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your first experience and we look forward to giving you the same quality of service next time. Have a great evening!