Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5rating 4.7391304
Overall Rating 2.47826/5Overall Rating 2.47826/5rating 2.47826rating 2.47826rating 2.47826

VC
Virginia C.
Clifton Park, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly service, out exactly on time that was said and exact cost as quoted. Thank you!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. our goal is to provide the best service we can.

Porter Corners, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Tire
Tire won't hold air after rotation.

Michael M.
Charlton, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional help. excellent work.
The people were friendly and professional in every way. The work they performed was top notch. I've no complaints at all.

thank you for the 5 star review if there is anything else we can help you with let us know.

CR
Charles R.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They worked hard to help me.
It was supposed to be a simple repair, but it turned out to be more complicated. But the big thing was that while my car was on the lift, the electric company cut the power. They drove me to work and when the power didn't come back, gave me a loaner. The next day, they even rented a generator to get the job done.

So the service was definitely excellent.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good Morning Charles,

I'm glad we provided you with an great service experience. I apologize for the power situation, but I am glad we did everything we could to make your experience a great one. Our goal is to provide top of the notch service to each one of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Amsterdam, NY
Vehicle maintenance
Staff works with the customer in scheduling an appointment. Service takes 1-1 1/2 hours. Staff are cordial and answer if I have any questions.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and we'll be looking forward to your next visit.

Have a great day!

Johnstown, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the heating issue in our car the right way
I brought the car in after the first "fix" did not do the job. This time the man at the service counter listened to what I had to say, did some research and found that the car needed an update to the computer to fix the issue, and did not need a new part. He seemed to really want to help me fix the heating issue. It did the job and now I have heat within minutes of starting my car up.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the kind words and great feedback. We are glad to be able to help, thank you for your business!

CF
Christine F.
Menands, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
CAR REPAIR
The repair of my work was quick, thorough and professional.

Good Morning Christine,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our goal is to provide top of the notch service to each one of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Joel A.
Quick and efficient

Good Morning Joel.

Thank you for serving with us and providing positive feedback. We strive to provide fast and friendly service to each customer. We look forward to your next visit.

GB
George B.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
NYSI
Always a pleasure coming here for service. We love our Elantra Sport Turbo and wouldn't trust her with anyone else
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hello George,

Thank you so much for always choosing us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Janet W.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The men who work in the service department explain in layman terms what exactly needs to be done to fix your car.

Hello Janet,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Suzette M.
Slingerlands, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Kindness family oriented and on time.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Suzette,

KK
Katie K.
Greenwich, NY
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with facility
Overall I was very pleased with the service I received, the promptness of a diagnosis for my vehicle and the multiple phone calls to keep me in the loop. I would just recommend maybe keeping a bigger inventory of rental vehicles on site for people who live a distance away.

Michael D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Damage to my car!
The day of my service I had my car washed and I dried it myself. There were no scratches or dents on my car. The next day after my service appointment on the 31st, I notice 2 dents and a deep scratch on the passenger side door. When my car was finished being serviced, it was parked very tightly in a spot with a van parked next to my car on the passenger side. Now, I know I did not see the damage done to my car, but I do know that it was not damaged when I came in. As a result I have made an appointment with my body repair man for 2/18 to have this damage repaired.

NN
Nancy N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Too expensive
Service was satisfactory. Used warranty to fix backup camera. Was quoted a price of $400
For a battery. Had done at a local garage for $218.

Service good but too expensive.

TC
Terry C.
Service Department
Service was complete and done in a very timely matter. Service Dept staff was helpful and very friendly. Printer for statement of work done was not working that day and staff wrote out my entire service receipt by hand.

Kijiafa B.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
The mechanic was very informative

MT
Megan T.
Fultonville, NY
02/03/2019
Terrible Customer Service
Engine seized on my 16 month old Tucson. Waited two hours in sub-zero temperatures for a tow. Was told on Friday of that week that the warranty work was approved, engine was ordered and should be in on Monday or Tuesday. 10 days later, I finally call after no word. Parts departments treats me like I am stupid. There is no way an engine would have come in that fast despite the fact that I have a recorded voice mail from Fuccillo. He must have been looking at the wrong file when he called me, he says. Engines take 1-2 months to come in. I have been waiting 6 days now for the loaner car they promised. They only call me when I call first. They haven't done anything they have promised. Whole experience with Fuccillo has been terrible from day one. I would have given a zero if that had been an option.

Megan,

I wanted to thank you for allowing me to assist you with this situation. I am happy we got things rectified, and hope that you are all set. I will always be available to assist you.

(518)843-3333 Ext. 241

Thank you for your feedback I have been trying to reach you. Please contact me at so we can discuss that further. I would love the chance to rectify this problem.

Janice P.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful staff
Always a pleasure visiting for service. It’s great to go somewhere where everybody knows your name! Fast, competent, service. This dealership runs like a top!

LW