WB
William B.
10/24/2020 Category: Service
The people that work here
The employees here are very friendly and knowledgeable great service at all times

Elbridge, NY
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/20/2020 Category: Service
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/21/2020

Richard B.
Solvay, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Accessibility and quick response!
It was very easy to schedule can appointment.
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/06/2020

Richard, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

EC
Earl C.
Cincinnatus, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Earl
The staff are great to work with and they try to get you token care of as quickly as possible .
ROBERT J G. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

Earl, thank you for the kind words about your service experience in our service department! We look forward to your next visit and of course your next purchase!
General sales manager

Earl, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

KL
Katherine L.
Brewerton, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Great and speedy service
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

Katherine, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

ROBERT J G. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

Katherine, thank you so much for the 5 star review in our service department! We take so much pride in providing the best customer service in every department! Thank you so much we look forward to your next visit and of course your next purchase.!

WL
William L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Convienent location with greta on time service.
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/02/2020

William, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

ROBERT J G. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

William thank you for your 5 star review of our service department! we all take so much pride and effort to make each visit a seamless one. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit in service and of course our sales department.

Alfred S.
East Syracuse, NY
10/01/2020 Category: Service
I'v been taking my cars in for service for more than 10 years. I have always been very happy with the service. The staff is great from the service manager to the guys that give u ride if u need it.

Alfred, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

ROBERT J G. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

Alfred, thank you for your 5 star review!

Doug S.
New Hartford, NY
09/30/2020
Great buying experience!
I live an hour away from Fucillo Hyundai in Syracuse. I live 5 minutes from my local Hyundai dealer. Trust me, make the drive to Fucillos. I made the deal via text on a Monday and drove over to sign paperwork on Tuesday. I got top dollar for my trade and a sweet APR. Compared to the local dealer I will save over $6000 over the life of the loan. Plus it was the easiest car deal I've made since the last time I bought from Fucillo's 16 years ago. Tanks Greg and David for making it a truly enjoyable experience
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/30/2020

Doug, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

ROBERT J G. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/05/2020

Doug, What an amazing 5 star review of our staff! We work so hard to provide the BEST possible customer experiance and your review means the world to us!  Thank you again,

Fayetteville, NY
09/28/2020 Category: Service
THE PLACE FOR ME !!!
Great experience from the time I bought my vehicle, to service and attention detail. Friendly staff and makes you feel important.
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/28/2020

Cooperstown, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020 Category: Service
HYUDAI FUCCILLO SYRACUSE
Finally, the manager took matters into his charge. He seems to be really nice guy.

09/24/2020 Category: Service
HYUDAI FUCCILLO SYRACUSE
Hyundai have stylish cars and are fun to drive but the current car I leased have multiple problem and Hyudai service wont' care to fix it. The service checkout dept is horrible. A guy stare me with a "racial" look. The Fuccillo Hyndai at Syracuse need to improve their outlook towards their customers.
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/25/2020

Mr. Acharya, I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Please call me at your earliest convenience and I'd be happy to discuss any concerns you may have. Thank you!

315-445-7900
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 10/07/2020

Douglas L.
Frankfort, NY
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/23/2020 Category: Service
happy camper
never disappointed
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/24/2020

Douglas, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

KC
Kristy C.
Cicero, NY
09/21/2020 Category: Service
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/22/2020

Kristy, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

Marla P.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Which would communicate better
Need to communicate better, never have loaner cars . I’ve had to drop my car off several times for something I said was wrong from the beginning. They did my wheel bearing which threw my entire alignment off was told would be taken care of then I get there and I’m told i have to pay ! Over all really tired of having to bring my car there so many times and yet the problem seems to still not be addressed.
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/11/2020

Marla, I apologize for any inconveniences and miscommuncations. Please give me a call when you can, so we can discuss a plan of action. Thank you!

VB
Viola B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2020 Category: Service
service
good place
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/09/2020

Viola, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.

WC
Willard C.
NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Professional grade
Service is on time and as promised
DOMINICK C., Service Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai of Syracuse responded on 09/03/2020

Willard, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate that and the '5'.