Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lauren D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/10/2018
Best!
Customer service is excellent. Joe is fantastic and extremely honest. I know my car is in very very good hands at Funk Bros. I don’t live very close by but choose them anyway.

DAVE D.
Volvo S60
12/06/2018
Another great job
I've been going to FunkBrothers for years and they never fail

Steve S.
INFINITI I30
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Steve said it was good and fair. Also he would recommend this business for service.

Hyundai Accent
11/15/2018
honest mechanics and fair prices
Best auto body shop I've been too! Great service, very honest staff and incredibly good prices. Thought it would take longer to get my repair taken care of, but they got it done the same day. Already recommended to others.

11/15/2018
Great Service Center
Joe is always so friendly and when I make an appointment they are always on time and done in a reasonable amount of time. My only feedback is that I wish I got more detail on what exactly has been done in the service so that I know my car was checked thoroughly. I don't just want to know that it was done, I want to know that the tires were checked for air, air filter was checked, etc.

EW
EVA W.
Acura MDX
11/14/2018
Angeloff Acura
We appreciate the quick response to requests for service. We also appreciate the friendly and trustworthy customer service.

AL
Amoreena L.
INFINITI EX35
11/03/2018
Now I have a new problem...
Brought my car in because the check engine light was on. Thought it might be a transmission problem because sometimes my car stalls and takes a while to go in reverse. Otherwise the car is driveable. Got a call from Funk saying to take my car to the dealership instead to get a proper diagnosis. Within 30 minutes of leaving the shop, my car overheats and I’m forced to get it towed home. Never had an overheating problem before I took it to Funk Bros. Now I have to get the car towed to the dealer on Tuesday instead of being able to drive it over. I got the car back from Funk Bros in worse condition than when I brought it in. I can’t even drive it now.

Julie S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business has fair price and they do great work. She is happy to have great mechanics like Joe and Hovic.

HH
Howard H.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Howard said they consistently save him money. They seem to be straightforward with cost and deliver quickly.

Jordan G.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/17/2018
Great mechanic!
Great mechanic! Fixed my car under my budget!

SNF M.
West Hollywood, CA
10/11/2018
Great place to have your vehicle repaired
This place is great. I've gone to them numerous times for different vehicles and every time they're been a pleasure to work with. Good upfront pricing, no BS and they have your vehicle done when they'll say they will.

AC
ANDREW C.
FIAT 500
10/11/2018
Great as always
Took care of my concerns, made some recommendations, and got me out the door for less than anticipated.

RAYMOND S.
Kia Sportage
10/09/2018
Warm greeting from Joe Mendez Service Manager.
Joe was efficient and friendly.Was honest when he told me that I did not need oil change, only a tire rotation ,which they did and did nor charge me for putting on two new window wipers
which I supplied

Dan B.
Kia Forte
09/29/2018
👍🏼
Super clear about their work and quick and easy to communicate with.

Linda B.
Volvo 740
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Linda said everyone was very nice to her and the work turned out great.

CG
Carl G.
Encino, CA
Lexus GS 400
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Carl said, the business was prompt and they did the scheduled work and the vehicle was fixed.

EL
Edward L.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he had no problems with the service.

FA
Francisco A.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said the businesses customer service was really good and easy.

Mia P.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Mia said this business's employees were very friendly and very helpful.

AC
Aaron C.
Modesto, CA
Chevrolet Nova
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said it was good service.