Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 3 minutes ago

RANDY H.
GMC Envoy
03/19/2019
Dependable, friendly and thorough!
I so appreciate the very direct and friendly way in which my auto repair concerns are addressed. I’m always kept informed as to progress and estimated cost, and my car is ready when promised.

Laura S.
Lexus SC 430
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Laura said takes her vehicle there often and they always do their best to get her vehicle taken care of for her.

WL
WENDY L.
Jaguar XK8
03/13/2019
My Jaguar
I love you guys, and you've been so patient with me, but my car isn't running very well; it's making weird sounds gurgling sounds when I start it up, and the tweeting & chirping sound is more prevalent than ever. I also still need to have my car smog tested; it's been way over 100 miles since my last visit, and you were going to let me know if it was ready to be smog tested at a Star station so I can complete my registration & get a new sticker. I would still really like to have my driver seat fixed, so your guys can drive it, and make sure it's running perfectly before giving it back to me. I don't have time to leave it there for another 4 days in a row, so please let me know how you want to handle this. Thank you, Wendy Lipin (310) 245-5249. Hopefully this will not show on your public reviews; this is more of a private review.

MARTIN G.
03/11/2019
Trustworthy
I've been bringing my car(s) here for several years now. They are always ready to help. They give you an estimate that actually ends up being close to correct and very often you end up spending less than the estimate. All their work is good and lasts. I've never had to take my car back because something had to be corrected. They're friendly and get your job done as quickly as possible. I rarely write reviews so they must be good.

CD
Chase D.
Chevrolet
03/08/2019
Funk Brothers Auto is Kick ASS!
So I recently brought my 1969 Camaro into Funk bros because it was having issues staying running when it was in neutral. Prior to bringing the car to the Funk bros I had taken it to a shop in the area and after 4 days of it being at the shop they had no answers as to what the problem was and they were trying to tell me that the problem was most likely a carberator. Well come to find out it was not a carberator issue but a vacuum line that had come undone. Funk Bros was insanely resonable priced and did not try to get me to have something fixed that did not need it, just to make more money, which some mechanics are known to do. I highly recommend the Funk bros for any of your auto needs.

Darin B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/03/2019
Great Customer service
I happened to find this shop on the internet, needed shop to be close to my area and funkbrothers came up. So I took a chance called shop and spoke to Joe , after listening to my spill Joe told me it would be best that I drop off car and they would take a look , so I did I was hopping that the cost of repair wouldn’t go over my budget . Joe called me back same day and gave my the diagnosis of repair which was under my budget 3 days later I got a call a text and email saying car was ready , I am very satisfied with quality of repair and I will definitely be using Funkbrothers again as I am in the process of a rebuild , I also greatly recommend this shop !

84Monte

NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN THE FUNK BROTHERS

Linda B.
Volvo 740
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the staff are kind to her and try to help her.

MI
Matt I.
Acura MDX
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Matt said Joe an employee at the business is amazing. He is always communicating and he does exceptional work. They solve every issue quickly and if it's not fixed correctly, they fix it and they wont charge him for it. They are very trustworthy.

David G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/27/2019 Category: Service
David said he was very satisfied with the work.

FIAT 500
02/26/2019
Friendly and Informative
Helpful explanations, nice guys.

Craig B.
Culver City, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
02/25/2019
Why ?
I was disappointed because I thought I found some place to work on all 4 of my corvettes only to get a phone call the next Monday saying you don't have the right computer adapter to hook up to my 1990 vette to see whats wrong with it. now its at martin GMC getting tuned up along with a other few things and I know I will pay way to mush. I don't understand why a shop that's has great reviews and as been there since the 20s couldn't help me, Craig

Matt S.
FIAT 500
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that the place is great, the staff is very nice and never does a bad job. He loves the place and plans a more demonstrative example thereof next time he sees them.

ER
EVA R.
02/18/2019
I trust these guys!
I have known these mechanics for the past 18 years. They are the best!

Dean D.
Great experience!
They take great care of you— good work at a fair price.

AMY S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019
Best and only place I want to take my car!
I absolutely love the guys at Funk Brothers. Joe is wonderful and their service is excellent. Their prices can’t be beat and they’re willing to look into every option that may help cut costs before making any sweeping moves that may be unnecessary. Their work is always great and I’ve never had any problems with them.

TL
Ty L.
02/13/2019
Great service, fair pricing.
Rare to find a mechanic so honestly priced, with such great service. The best in the biz.

02/10/2019
Friendly and reliable service
I can count on them to do an accurate assessment, to give reasonably priced prompt service while being very cordial and friendly.

AH
Aaron H.
Nissan Sentra
02/06/2019
just what you hope to find when searching for an auto mechanic
My steering wheel began shaking pretty violently so I immediately looked up mechanics near my house and Funk Brothers was very close and very highly rated. I drove in at about 5pm and was met with a smile and courtesy. They fixed my car (needed new tires/alignment) the very next day and their lot was FULL of cars they were working on. Zero bs, zero hassle, fair price. What more could you want.

Christoph B.
Santa Monica, CA
02/01/2019
I've had lots of mechanics but you guys are the best
Really appreciate your honesty, knowledge and expertise.