G&C Auto Body Santa Rosa

Joshua G.
06/18/2019
This place will waste your time and money
I took my vehicle here for repair, after an individual collided with me. At first I was pleased with the results, however when it was time to pick up my vehicle, I noticed there was personal property damage to the inside of my vehicle that was not there originally when my
Vehicle was towed to G and C auto body. I confronted the person I charge of handling the repairs to my vehicle. He denied damaging my personal belongings. Then I spoke with the manger of the shop and he even backed up his employee’s lies and denied damaging my personal property.

Moral of the story....
Don’t take your vehicle here is you value you money and time. They will take advantage of you at this establishment.

Colleen H.
03/19/2019
Sonoma
Beautiful job fixing up my 2015 Hyundai sonata great people, very accommodating and fast.

IM
irene m.
Rohnert Park, CA
02/20/2019
rental car hell
my mistake for letting the receptionist rush me through signing all the paper work because now i am being fined an evasion fee for fastrak !! i was always under the assumption that G&C would get the bill since their vehicle and i would pay them but nope the bill was sent to my house and i never got because i had moved !!! i have been calling them for about 2 months trying to figure out what was going on and not 1 of them had the courtesy to check for me and tell me that the bill was sent to me if that was the case i wouldnt have called so much or tried to email them on their website which i got no reply to !!! this is sad because i was a faithful patron of theirs i have taken 3 of my cars to them to have them repair and i will no longer be using them

BO
Beverly O.
02/05/2019
Disappointed
Two months of hell dealing with the Sonoma location. I was never updated as to the repairs (I had to call them constantly). The guy who handled my repair told me the insurance was paying for a rental car so I took it. After returning the rental car I was told that G & C was unaware that I had a rental car even though G & C set everything up. Enterprise Car Rentals wants me to pay two months and for me to deal with the insurance. I was hit by another car and their insurance was dealing directly with G & C. Estimate skyrocketed from the original estimate even though the amount of repairs didn't change. Not satisfied with their work or customer service.

MZ
Maria Del Carmen Z.
01/26/2019
Thank you for your exceptional service Frank
Frank's customer service is beyond exceptional. The work on my Honda CRV is spectacular to say the least. In combination with the staff members that worked on my vehicle and Frank communicating with me if anything came up i'd have to say this was by far the best experience I've had with any car repair done to my vehicle. Needless to say I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Frank your'e definitely someone i'm going to be recommending to any friends or family. Thanks again!

Sam S.
Sebastopol, CA
11/20/2018
Best Car Repair Experience I've Ever Had
I was expecting to spend a lot of money when I came in to G&C Auto Body, but after being greeted by Spencer and Steven in the office I knew I was going to be ok. They were cordial and considerate as well as being very knowledgable about car repairs. I ended up saving thousands of dollars and was able to be in and out within 30 minutes.

After this great experience with Steven and Spencer, I won't take my car to any shop other than G&C Auto Body.

Thank you again!

ST
Steve T.
08/01/2018
Jerry is Fantastic!!
I got my car fixed at G&C Auto Body and Jerry was fantastic. He has great customer service and went over and beyond to help me.

I would highly recommend him.

LD
Lisa D.
07/11/2018
G & C Auto Body Larkfield
Everyone (especially Jeremy) was very helpful. Went above and beyond to meet my needs. Finished my car on time and it looks GREAT!!!

HP
Heidi P.
Windsor, CA
07/04/2018
Good job, Everyone!
These people go above and beyond their job descriptions! Thank you especially to Colin who made sure that my car not only looked great, but that it was safe as well.

Jace L.
06/28/2018
Great service! Thanks to Jake.
Jake was very helpful in getting my car taking care of. I can tell he actually cared about customer service and was kind and cordial. Definitely recommending this to all of my friends.

CP
Cindy P.
06/26/2018
Thanks G&C!
I've used this store more times than I care to admit! They always do great work, and so fast! They also are so friendly and really treat me like family!
I'll never go anywhere else!

HA
Heather A.
06/04/2018
Not happy
This review is for the Geico Insurance claims adjuster who helped me. On March 20, I went in to have my car looked at by my insurance company Nationwide. Another car had run into me and his insurance was Geico. They said they didn't see any appointment made with Nationwide but would I like to have Geico take a look? I had my toddler with me and agreed. They wrote me a check and I foolishly took it. I later learned that Geico pays WAY less than Nationwide! This should have been explained to me. I feel like I was taken advantage of in this situation. It should be policy for them to let you know how their coverage differs from companies.

TL
Trish L.
Novato, CA
03/16/2018
Thank you to Matt!
I was so worried because G&C had been unable to match the color on my 2015 Ford Focus. After two supervisors failed, Matt was assigned to the job. He told me not to worry -- that he would do all he could to make this right if I gave him the chance. He went the extra mile to make sure my experience at G&C Novato was excellent, and he succeeded. The paint on my car was difficult to match, but he called in the experts and did what others could not. Thanks a million.

AH
Amy H.
02/01/2018
Cory gave exceptional service. I had another issue with my car battery after I picked my car up and he went above and beyond to assist. Exemplary work.

Justin R.
Dodge
12/28/2017 Category: Collision
They do really good body work and the outcome of the car was great!

KW
Kelly W.
Toyota
12/27/2017 Category: Collision
I had no issues!

Kyle S.
Ford
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
They got back with me quickly, and kept me updated!

GB
George B.
Kia
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
I have been there a couple times and every time they bend over backwards!

Joseph S.
Honda
12/21/2017 Category: Collision
They did a great job, it was not a hassle and they took care of everything! It was stress free!

KW
Korey W.
Kia
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
Stephen was great, the customer service was done well and it was a super refreshing experience!