G&C Auto Body Santa Rosa

Sam S.
Sebastopol, CA
11/20/2018
Best Car Repair Experience I've Ever Had
I was expecting to spend a lot of money when I came in to G&C Auto Body, but after being greeted by Spencer and Steven in the office I knew I was going to be ok. They were cordial and considerate as well as being very knowledgable about car repairs. I ended up saving thousands of dollars and was able to be in and out within 30 minutes.

After this great experience with Steven and Spencer, I won't take my car to any shop other than G&C Auto Body.

Thank you again!

ST
Steve T.
08/01/2018
Jerry is Fantastic!!
I got my car fixed at G&C Auto Body and Jerry was fantastic. He has great customer service and went over and beyond to help me.

I would highly recommend him.

LD
Lisa D.
07/11/2018
G & C Auto Body Larkfield
Everyone (especially Jeremy) was very helpful. Went above and beyond to meet my needs. Finished my car on time and it looks GREAT!!!

HP
Heidi P.
Windsor, CA
07/04/2018
Good job, Everyone!
These people go above and beyond their job descriptions! Thank you especially to Colin who made sure that my car not only looked great, but that it was safe as well.

Jace L.
06/28/2018
Great service! Thanks to Jake.
Jake was very helpful in getting my car taking care of. I can tell he actually cared about customer service and was kind and cordial. Definitely recommending this to all of my friends.

CP
Cindy P.
06/26/2018
Thanks G&C!
I've used this store more times than I care to admit! They always do great work, and so fast! They also are so friendly and really treat me like family!
I'll never go anywhere else!

HA
Heather A.
06/04/2018
Not happy
This review is for the Geico Insurance claims adjuster who helped me. On March 20, I went in to have my car looked at by my insurance company Nationwide. Another car had run into me and his insurance was Geico. They said they didn't see any appointment made with Nationwide but would I like to have Geico take a look? I had my toddler with me and agreed. They wrote me a check and I foolishly took it. I later learned that Geico pays WAY less than Nationwide! This should have been explained to me. I feel like I was taken advantage of in this situation. It should be policy for them to let you know how their coverage differs from companies.

TL
Trish L.
Novato, CA
03/16/2018
Thank you to Matt!
I was so worried because G&C had been unable to match the color on my 2015 Ford Focus. After two supervisors failed, Matt was assigned to the job. He told me not to worry -- that he would do all he could to make this right if I gave him the chance. He went the extra mile to make sure my experience at G&C Novato was excellent, and he succeeded. The paint on my car was difficult to match, but he called in the experts and did what others could not. Thanks a million.

AH
Amy H.
02/01/2018
Cory gave exceptional service. I had another issue with my car battery after I picked my car up and he went above and beyond to assist. Exemplary work.

Justin R.
Dodge
12/28/2017 Category: Collision
They do really good body work and the outcome of the car was great!

KW
Kelly W.
Toyota
12/27/2017 Category: Collision
I had no issues!

Kyle S.
Ford
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
They got back with me quickly, and kept me updated!

GB
George B.
Kia
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
I have been there a couple times and every time they bend over backwards!

Joseph S.
12/21/2017 Category: Collision
They did a great job, it was not a hassle and they took care of everything! It was stress free!

KW
Korey W.
Kia
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
Stephen was great, the customer service was done well and it was a super refreshing experience!

SK
Sally K.
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
The service was prompt!

Mariah R.
Toyota
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
They were very courteous and the customer service was great!

Juriana R.
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
I've heard good things about them!

FP
Fernando P.
Ford
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
I had to return it twice due to paint and a dent but the customer service was excellent.

Sivaprasath B.