G&C Auto Body Santa Rosa

Heather A.
Santa Rosa, CA
06/04/2018
Not happy
This review is for the Geico Insurance claims adjuster who helped me. On March 20, I went in to have my car looked at by my insurance company Nationwide. Another car had run into me and his insurance was Geico. They said they didn't see any appointment made with Nationwide but would I like to have Geico take a look? I had my toddler with me and agreed. They wrote me a check and I foolishly took it. I later learned that Geico pays WAY less than Nationwide! This should have been explained to me. I feel like I was taken advantage of in this situation. It should be policy for them to let you know how their coverage differs from companies.

TL
Trish L.
Novato, CA
03/16/2018
Thank you to Matt!
I was so worried because G&C had been unable to match the color on my 2015 Ford Focus. After two supervisors failed, Matt was assigned to the job. He told me not to worry -- that he would do all he could to make this right if I gave him the chance. He went the extra mile to make sure my experience at G&C Novato was excellent, and he succeeded. The paint on my car was difficult to match, but he called in the experts and did what others could not. Thanks a million.

AH
Amy H.
Santa Rosa, CA
02/01/2018
Cory gave exceptional service. I had another issue with my car battery after I picked my car up and he went above and beyond to assist. Exemplary work.

Justin R.
Dodge
12/28/2017 Category: Collision
They do really good body work and the outcome of the car was great!

KW
Kelly W.
Toyota
12/27/2017 Category: Collision
I had no issues!

Kyle S.
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
They got back with me quickly, and kept me updated!

GB
George B.
Kia
12/22/2017 Category: Collision
I have been there a couple times and every time they bend over backwards!

Joseph S.
12/21/2017 Category: Collision
They did a great job, it was not a hassle and they took care of everything! It was stress free!

KW
Korey W.
Kia
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
Stephen was great, the customer service was done well and it was a super refreshing experience!

SK
Sally K.
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
The service was prompt!

Mariah R.
Toyota
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
They were very courteous and the customer service was great!

Juriana R.
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
I've heard good things about them!

FP
Fernando P.
12/19/2017 Category: Collision
I had to return it twice due to paint and a dent but the customer service was excellent.

Sivaprasath B.
BMW
They did good work!

Melanie B.
Volkswagen
12/18/2017 Category: Collision
They had good communication and the job looks good!

MF
Manuel F.
Chevrolet
12/18/2017 Category: Collision
They were not professional, there was damage done to my truck and I am not happy with it.

ZZ
Zhibin Z.
Acura
12/15/2017 Category: Collision
I liked the manager, he worked on a good schedule!

TT
Tim T.
Hyundai
I had to wait.

UV
Unaisi V.
12/15/2017 Category: Collision
I have been there three times and the work you do is perfect!

SN
Shannon N.
12/14/2017 Category: Collision
They are friendly and convenient rental car options!