2008 Reviews

Sally H.
Clearlake Oaks, CA
10/03/2018
I was on a tight deadline and needed my car repaired before leaving for Nevada. I got into the shop in good time and was promised the car in 2 days. Then the insurance company disputed a portion of the repair and caused a delay in the timeline Then the headlight component was held up and more time went by. I'm panicking. However, through it all Daniel was there to assure me that my car would be ready before I had to leave. On the day I was scheduled to depart for Nevada, they called to say my car was ready and sent a car to pick me up. The repairs were complete and it looked great. I can’t thank Daniel enough for expediting the repair and making sure I was kept informed throughout the process. I left for Nevada right from the shop! Thank you, Daniel and G & C.

Cheryl S.
12/29/2017 Category: Collision
The service and work was great!

LR
Laura R.
12/27/2017 Category: Collision
I was really happy with the customer service and with the work they did, they were really, really nice! It was my first time and it was great!

Debra H.
BMW
12/20/2017 Category: Collision
They were great to me, my house just burnt down and they were really good to me!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Jeep
12/18/2017 Category: Collision
My car is not totally fixed yet, I have to bring it back in but their service is amazing!

Luke S.
12/14/2017 Category: Collision
Very professional, efficient and they finished 3 days early!

AA
Adrian A.
GMC
12/14/2017 Category: Collision
Everything went well! The people were very courteous, and the work is great!

Teresa B.
12/13/2017 Category: Collision
They were very personable and they do good work!

NM
Nancy M.
12/13/2017 Category: Collision
They said it would take a few days, but it took two weeks.

WW
Wendy W.
Chevrolet
12/13/2017 Category: Collision
I had good experiences with them, I've had to go back a few times in the past years and they are very friendly!

Jennifer M.
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
Five of their staff members lost their homes to the fires and they were still the most incredibly compassionate people to work with! They are in my hometown of Windsor, AAA uses them and they are good part of the community!

Maj John H.
Ford
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
They are reliable and professional, we trust them!

CA
Celestia A.
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
I didn’t have any complaints!

AC
Angelica C.
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
They were patient and nice to me!

GC
Graciela C.
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
I've been there before and I had a good experience, that's why I came back!

PL
Patricia L.
12/12/2017 Category: Collision
I've been with them before, they are responsive and do nice work! They are quick and handle the insurance!

John L.
Dodge
12/11/2017 Category: Collision
They were recommended to me.

Jennifer R.
12/11/2017 Category: Collision
We were not happy with how the car looks.

Steven S.
Dodge
12/11/2017 Category: Collision
My claim went on for about 2 months, but they did a really good job.

GH
Gregory H.
Chevrolet
12/11/2017 Category: Collision
It was flawless, the shop was nice, they kept me posted and it was convenient!

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2008 in total