Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

CT
Colleen T.
Liberal, KS
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Can't say enough good things about the way I was treated.
Tom Knight is a great service manager and bent over backwards for me to make a bad situation something I could get through. Also Sandra with Hyundai customer service was very helpful and kind.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your response to the survey. Means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Minneola, KS
01/09/2019 Category: Service
service
Just took the car in for a software update so really do not have much information to share. They said they did it, so I trust that they did. I have no way of knowing so can not really make a judgement on the quality of the service.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your response to the survey. We work very to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

WA
Wayne A.
Meade, KS
01/09/2019 Category: Service
G & G Service
Excellent customer sdrvice with a ☺

FC
Ford C.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Tom does a very good job
Excellent !
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/29/2018 Category: Service
sevice ok
did not know what was going on with repairs. not updated on condition of my vehicle
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Michael M.
Ashland, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great attention to detail and customer service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Deborah R.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Trust matters
I appreciate the way the manager, Tom, tries to be flexible with me and my schedule to get me in when I need work done. I also feel confident that when he tells that something needs to be repaired, i’m getting the true story. Having a repair place you can trust is very important to me and I truly trust the people at G&G.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to keep our customer trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

MV
Melaney V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Thankful to have a loaner car during the service.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

EW
Errol W.
Hays, KS
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I live over 100 miles from this dealership and even though I did not buy my car from this dealership the service is excellent. Tom, the service manager, took time to answer all my questions and actually got the work done quicker than I was told it would take. I will certainly return to this dealership for future service.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Janel W.
Jetmore, KS
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Good customer service and good work
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE SURVEY. MEANS ALOT TO HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS. WE WORK VERY HARD TO CONTINUE TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST AND WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

AT
Analicia T.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service, as usual! :-)
I always have a great experience at G&G! Tom, the service advisor, is helpful and Bill, the mechanic, always takes great care of my car! The staff is knowledgeable and helpful as well as very welcoming and hospitable. I always recommend G&G's service department to my friends, no matter what brand of car they drive. I have also definitely recommended the Hyundai brand to my friends and family. My husband and I both drive Hyundai's and have never had any kind of major problems or little issues that couldn't be easily resolved at G&G. Great job, G&G! Keep up the awesome work and I will keep sending people your way! :-)
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and explained all work completed
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for taking time to respond to the survey. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard C.
Garden City, KS
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

to seeing you at your next visit.

Kathy B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey, and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Ashland, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe Repair
Excellent service!
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customer trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lee S.
Hanston, KS
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and thorough checking
The staff are always very accommodating and friendly and the mechanics are thorough in their inspecting the vehicle. We never have to wait longer than the estimate they give us.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Thanks for being our customer and we will being looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Monte H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Service review.
It was easy to set up the oil change appointment online and you get a reminder email too. Service was fast and all people at the dealer were great.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. We work very hard to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

KR
Katherine R.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff provides good service in a timely manner, explain what and why service was needed.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Thanks
for being our customer and we are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

CP
Cecil P.
Coldwater, KS
10/03/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Excellent staff, good service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey.Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

DT
Donald T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/01/2018 Category: Service
service good
overall good
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and we appreciate you as a customer.