Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

KR
Katherine R.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff provides good service in a timely manner, explain what and why service was needed.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Thanks
for being our customer and we are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

CP
Cecil P.
Coldwater, KS
10/03/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Excellent staff, good service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey.Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

DT
Donald T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/01/2018 Category: Service
service good
overall good
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and we appreciate you as a customer.

Linda B.
Coldwater, KS
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Geat sevice
So far I have had excellent service . This is the second Hyundai i have owned. Both of my cars have been great.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to keep our customers trust and will be looking to seeing you at your next visit.

Swisher, IA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Tom and the entire staff were wonderful. I live out of state and they were extremely helpful through the entire process of having my engine replaced. They went above and beyond in helping me find a car rental while my car was being serviced. When I am ready to purchase my next vehicle I will drive nine hours to purchase it at this location
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Linda,
THank you for for the response to the survey. It was a pleasure to getting your car back inoperation for you. Looking forward to see you at your next visit. When ready for the new car , let us know.

GC
Gary C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
service
service very good manager went over and above
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and
will be looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Charles S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great People Great Service
I always get good service and advice when I'm in G&G.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and will be looking forward to your next visit.

EL
Eldon L.
Hugoton, KS
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Would recommend this dealer for car service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey and for
being our customer. We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

BC
Brenda C.
Huntington, WV
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Was traveling from out of town and was able to get appointment quick and service was done fast.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customer.
have a safe trip and if ever back through this way in the future, be sure to stop for service.

ST
Sharon T.
Larned, KS
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I have leased 2 vehicles from G&G in Dodge City, KS
The first time they were great to deal with. This second lease end interaction seemed very rushed and left me wanting to switch from Hyundai. They should focus on thanking the customer for their business and then work to make the lease end process simple. I came in 2 weeks before my turn in date for an inspection and then proceeded to address every issue pointed out so that by the end date I could just turn the vehicle in, pay the $400 termination fee and I would be done. But when I arrived at my scheduled appointment time, no one was there to meet me and after 10min I found someone in a back office who came out, looked at my vehicle, showed me the seat control plastic piece and said you know you will need to pay for that repair. Which should be covered under warranty as the vehicle only has 3yrs & 29,000miles on it. I am still waiting to see if Hyundai does the right thing here?
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks you for making us aware of your recent experience. I appologies if our staff did not meet your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We will be following up with you in the next few days to discuss this
situation with you.

LP
Levi P.
Mullinville, KS
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Love my Tucson
The Tucsom us our 2nd Hyundai car and we are super happy with Hyundai. The service is always great everytime I take it in to be serviced.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respnd to the survey.
We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers.Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Michael M.
Ashland, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, professional in all employees we have encountered
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks for your response to the survey. Means alot
to hear from our customers. We work very hard to
continue to keep our customers trust and will be
looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Services
Great service and friendly staff
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey. Thanks for being our customer and sharing your experience.
We will be looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly staff members helping you along the way
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Garden City, KS
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Friendly service department and easy to schedule
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

SR
Steve R.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
I took my Tucson in for an oil change and a minor repair of the power window on the driver’s side. As always the people at G and G were friendly and very professional. The problem was addressed quickly and I was notified of another maintenance issue they took care of as well as recall issue they handled promptly. I felt like they did everything in their power to get me in and out quickly so I could get back to my daily routine.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Its always great to hear how well our staff is doing. Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and we appreciate you as a loyal customer.

EM
Edgar M.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick service and friendly staff!
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

James G.

Kelli O.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
G&G Happy customer
I appreciate the quick response to scheduling service. Service desk person is always helpful and pleasant. I appreciate they always call me if there is something more needed or when I get there taking the time to explain all that was done. The reports are user friendly to read and I always know what shape each checked part is in every service appt.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see you soon.