Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

MV
Melaney V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Thankful to have a loaner car during the service.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

EW
Errol W.
Hays, KS
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I live over 100 miles from this dealership and even though I did not buy my car from this dealership the service is excellent. Tom, the service manager, took time to answer all my questions and actually got the work done quicker than I was told it would take. I will certainly return to this dealership for future service.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Janel W.
Jetmore, KS
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Good customer service and good work
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE SURVEY. MEANS ALOT TO HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS. WE WORK VERY HARD TO CONTINUE TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST AND WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

AT
Analicia T.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service, as usual! :-)
I always have a great experience at G&G! Tom, the service advisor, is helpful and Bill, the mechanic, always takes great care of my car! The staff is knowledgeable and helpful as well as very welcoming and hospitable. I always recommend G&G's service department to my friends, no matter what brand of car they drive. I have also definitely recommended the Hyundai brand to my friends and family. My husband and I both drive Hyundai's and have never had any kind of major problems or little issues that couldn't be easily resolved at G&G. Great job, G&G! Keep up the awesome work and I will keep sending people your way! :-)
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and explained all work completed
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for taking time to respond to the survey. Thanks for being our customer, and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard C.
Garden City, KS
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

to seeing you at your next visit.

Kathy B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey, and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Ashland, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe Repair
Excellent service!
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to continue to keep our customer trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lee S.
Hanston, KS
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and thorough checking
The staff are always very accommodating and friendly and the mechanics are thorough in their inspecting the vehicle. We never have to wait longer than the estimate they give us.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Thanks for being our customer and we will being looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Monte H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Service review.
It was easy to set up the oil change appointment online and you get a reminder email too. Service was fast and all people at the dealer were great.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. We work very hard to keep our customers trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

KR
Katherine R.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff provides good service in a timely manner, explain what and why service was needed.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Thanks
for being our customer and we are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

CP
Cecil P.
Coldwater, KS
10/03/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Excellent staff, good service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey.Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

DT
Donald T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/01/2018 Category: Service
service good
overall good
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and sharing your experience. Our entire staff works very hard to earn your trust and we appreciate you as a customer.

Linda B.
Coldwater, KS
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Geat sevice
So far I have had excellent service . This is the second Hyundai i have owned. Both of my cars have been great.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customers. We work very hard to keep our customers trust and will be looking to seeing you at your next visit.

Swisher, IA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Tom and the entire staff were wonderful. I live out of state and they were extremely helpful through the entire process of having my engine replaced. They went above and beyond in helping me find a car rental while my car was being serviced. When I am ready to purchase my next vehicle I will drive nine hours to purchase it at this location
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Linda,
THank you for for the response to the survey. It was a pleasure to getting your car back inoperation for you. Looking forward to see you at your next visit. When ready for the new car , let us know.

GC
Gary C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
service
service very good manager went over and above
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and
will be looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Charles S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great People Great Service
I always get good service and advice when I'm in G&G.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and will be looking forward to your next visit.

EL
Eldon L.
Hugoton, KS
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Would recommend this dealer for car service
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your response to the survey and for
being our customer. We take pride in gaining the trust and loyalty of our customers and will be looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

BC
Brenda C.
Huntington, WV
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Was traveling from out of town and was able to get appointment quick and service was done fast.
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for your response to the survey. Really means alot to hear from our customer.
have a safe trip and if ever back through this way in the future, be sure to stop for service.

ST
Sharon T.
Larned, KS
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I have leased 2 vehicles from G&G in Dodge City, KS
The first time they were great to deal with. This second lease end interaction seemed very rushed and left me wanting to switch from Hyundai. They should focus on thanking the customer for their business and then work to make the lease end process simple. I came in 2 weeks before my turn in date for an inspection and then proceeded to address every issue pointed out so that by the end date I could just turn the vehicle in, pay the $400 termination fee and I would be done. But when I arrived at my scheduled appointment time, no one was there to meet me and after 10min I found someone in a back office who came out, looked at my vehicle, showed me the seat control plastic piece and said you know you will need to pay for that repair. Which should be covered under warranty as the vehicle only has 3yrs & 29,000miles on it. I am still waiting to see if Hyundai does the right thing here?
Thomas I K., SERVICE MANAGER from G & G Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks you for making us aware of your recent experience. I appologies if our staff did not meet your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We will be following up with you in the next few days to discuss this
situation with you.