SF
STACEY F.
07/28/2021
Another great experience with Galaxy Automotive!
As always George is prompt and his prices are fair. I highly recommend Galaxy Automotive!

AJ
ASHLEY J.
Jeep Liberty
07/15/2021
Honest Shop
Thanks for getting me back on the road, got my car back the same day I dropped it off.

07/15/2021
Always transparent, always fair
We've been going to George for 10 years now. He always provides quality service at a fair price. He takes the extra steps to make sure we get the best services for our vehicles, whether he's able to do the work, or he has to refer us elsewhere.

RAFAEL R.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
07/05/2021
Professional and Highly recommended!
I highly recommend this place if you are looking for honesty and professionalism!
He gets it done on time and on quoted price!

AW
ANITA W.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/01/2021
Being Christian
Always know my vehicle will fixed properly.
Galaxy Automotive is competent respectful honest and always priced reasonably

AW
ANITA W.
06/30/2021
Christian owner/ Excellent service
We have trusted Galaxy Automotive for few years now.
always responsible efficient and professional

JENNY B.
06/21/2021
Quick reliable honest service
Went in because my steering wheel would shake when I hit the brakes. They fixed me up and had my car ready in no time. The office was spotless and the service was great

TA
TINA A.
06/19/2021
Repairs quick and accurate
I went to Galaxy Automotive for my air conditioning system and George (owner) did an excellent job of diagnosing and fixing my problem. No work was done before he consulted me and the work was done at the price he quoted me. Thanks George for the excellent work.

KY
KRISTIE/ LYNDON Y.
06/18/2021
Always the best!
George always gives us great service. He knows the problem better than the dealer. We have been using him for about 10 years and never been disappointed.

Katy, TX
06/09/2021
Galaxy is the best
I've been coming to George for 10 years. Even when I moved, I still take the car back to him and NO ONE else!! He's honest, he's fair and he fixes is right the first time.

CATHY C.
06/07/2021
George is amazing!
George goes above and beyond to help you out and get you your car back as quickly as possible. He works to keep prices manageable with his parts contacts.
I would highly recommend George to any one who needs any type of car repairs.

FC
FAYE C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/01/2021
George, the owner.
George takes the time to tell you what repairs are needed and the cost for the repair. I find him to be honest in what he says and with the price he quotes for the repair. I do recommend him to my family and friends. Galaxy Automotive is a plus to the neighborhood.

DF
DAVID F.
Dodge Challenger
05/28/2021
George is the best
George is the owner of Galaxy automotive, he’s also the mechanic. He has all the certifications.

He is a friendly Amiable and kind individual.

Top notch mechanic.

JACOB S.
Ford Expedition
05/27/2021
Honest
They took the time to problem solve with me and to not just do big ticket repairs that might not be needed. Friendly and honest service.

MK
MELISSA K.
05/25/2021
Was very helpful and fixed car perfectly
I was very satisfied with the service I received. Was very informative as to any recalls on my car and very well priced for the services I received. My car was fixed same day and done quickly as it wasn’t a big job. Will be using him again for more maintenance that needs to be done.