Jeff W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that George gets the job done at a good price.

Joe C.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they are honest. He trusts them.

CHARLOTTE S.
07/23/2019
He was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and very through.
I felt very welcome when I first arrived at the shop. He was knowledgeable about my vehicle and gave me choices when fixing my car. The work was completed when he said it would be. The shop was clean and well organized. He was easy to talk to and gave me access to my car repair history online which helps a lot. My vehicle is in good hands here.

Maryellen H.
Mazda CX-7
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Maryellen said the service was excellent and a quick turn around.

MJ
Mary J.
GMC Envoy XL
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she would recommend the business for service.

CR
Charles R.
Magnolia, TX
FIAT 500
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the employees are honest and did a great job.

AI
ANDY I.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/26/2019
Brakes
Great work George . Nice to have your mechanic in your back yard. Fast friendly service. Check him out .

CG
Carol G.
Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Carol said her experience at the business was excellent. George is passionate about his work. He is the best. He is honest and didn't overcharge her. He makes sure the work is done correctly, and does not do more than what is needed. He is a good guy.

KH
KATHY H.
Saturn Aura
06/12/2019
Quick and Reliable Repair Work Done Here
On the advice of my sister, who has been taking her cars to George for a while now, I dropped off my 2009 Saturn Aura for a "summer-road-trip" inspection. I also asked George to see if he could find the source of a strange "whump-ing" sound I had begun hearing as I braked and came to a stop. After inspecting my car, George explained the problem: whoever had installed new brake pads on my car (which was Beck & Masten on FM 1960 in November of 2018) had done such a sorry job that the rotors had warped. He replaced the brake pads and rotors, plus performed a few other minor fixes, and charged me what I felt was a fair price. Now my car runs quietly and smoothly. I have great confidence in George and Galaxy Automotive, and this is the only place I will be taking my family's cars from now on.

KD
Kyle D.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was helpful and trustworthy. The service was reasonably priced.

Sheryl C.
Ford Expedition
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Sheryl said that the place and George are really good, he goes over everything with her.

Anne B.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the service is excellent. She mentioned that George is very knowledgeable , accurate and quick. She said that the prices are reasonable.

Maryellen H.
Mazda CX-7
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Maryellen said they always do a great job.

SR
STACEY R.
05/19/2019
Transmission
My transmission started to go out. I call them and he got me in fast. He had my truck back to me in three days.

Jassy S.
Texas
Ford Police Interceptor
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jassy said the service was good.