GA
GEORGE A.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
05/01/2019
Good job
George knows, what I want as a customer and the best value for his work.

KJ
Kris J.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Kris said the owner George is a really cool dude and he did a good job. He appreciates the exceptional service and punctuality.

BECKY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/26/2019
Always takes good care of our vehicles
We have been using Galaxy Automotive for service on all of our vehicles for over a decade and wouldn’t go anywhere else. We get treated fairly and they have always done good work for us. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

CINDY S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
The service I received for my car was quick and honest. I was advised of cost, shown the bad part with an explanation as to all that was done to my car. The waiting room was clean, and bathroom was clean.

PA
Patricia A.
Mazda 626
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the service technician, George, was very attentive. He had given her an estimate awhile back, and she was happy she paid what he said, even though she brought her vehicle in at a later date. She also mentioned the service was completed in a short amount of time, and she has had no problems.

BECKY M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2019
Good service, fair pricing, excellent treatment
George has been taking good care of our vehicles for over a decade and we have never been disappointed. The work is always well done and the pricing is fair. I always feel like I’ve been treated like George would treat family or a friend.

Shirl S.
GMC Acadia
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Shirl said she would recommend this business for service.

DV
DAYNA V.
03/15/2019
Consistently great service!
In the few times I’ve been to Galaxy Automotive, the service has consistently been great. The repairs have been reasonably priced and the service very quick. George is upfront and thorough.

HA
Hernan A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Hernan said the service was quick.

Terry M.
Texas
Ford Five Hundred
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Terry said George always fixes her vehicle and does a great job.

BJ
Bill J.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Martha. She said the staff did a great job. The staff are really great guys, and do a really great job so she would recommend them highly to anybody.

MJ
MARK J.
01/31/2019
Very personalized and efficient.
George is very knowledgeable and so professional. Always efficient and helpful. I love the way he offers multiple solutions to help me save money.

PM
PHILLIPS M.
01/26/2019
5 Star
I have officially found my mechanic. He was very honest about what I needed. He didn't try to sell me on things that I didn't need at the moment. He was very patient and explained everything and answered all of my questions. I will never take my vehicle anywhere else.

GG
Greg G.
Katy, TX
Ram 1500
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the staff was really nice, they explained everything to him and they're honest.

TR
TAMMY R.
Lexus ES 350
01/23/2019
Performance
George takes pride in his workmanship, and is always timely and very courteous.