Sandra S.
Flushing, MI
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor kept us well informed of time and what needed to be done.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and kind comments regarding your recent visit to our Service Department.

JJ
good customer service
good customer service
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for the great review and kind words.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bridget M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service! Very fast and quality mechanics! Ben, customer representative, is very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable!
Would not have my vehicle serviced anywhere else.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and kind words regarding your visit with Ben.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

TV
Tammie V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Great
GreT.servoce

Good Morning,
Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Marilyn S.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Caring people and timely

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words.  We look forward to your next visit.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
I love Garber Hyundai
Everyone is so nice and helpful at the Dealership!

HT
Howard T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Cars/Great Service
Love their Service Staff

Happy New Year!
Thank you for the great 5 star review and kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service everytime
Garber is always quick, professional and fairly priced.

Stephan S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness of Service.
Outstanding.

Happy New Year!
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.
Director of Customer Service

Ruth W.
Linwood, MI
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
I came in for another set of keys with remote. Got several other things done too. It was done earlier than expected. Great! Pricing is a little higher than other places.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking time to share with us your recent experience.  We look forward to your next visit with our Service Department.

Che M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
X
👌
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Have a Wonderful Holiday!

SR
Sylvia R.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Always Courteous
The staff are courteous, helpful, and patient. They do a good job maintaining my car.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments.   We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mike D.
Mount Pleasant, MI
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Ben; in your service department went above and beyond explained everything that was being done to my car. I've bought 4 Hyundais and service makes the difference almost ready for #5.
As mentioned Thanks Ben. Just moved in from Florida guessing how Garber Hyundai would treat my car; it was Great.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate your business.  We look forward to your next visit.

GR
Gerald R.
Vassar, MI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service on my sonata transmission
Excellent service sales and service
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and the kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

HB
Heather B.
Kingston, MI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to my needs
Katie was extremely helpful
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words about Katie.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Usually good service
Recall was done, but problems with additional maintenance item.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  If there is anything I can do to help you please do not hesitate to contact me as we strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Garber Hyundai service
Always get great service at Garber Hyundai. Staff always friendly, helpful and excellent at keeping you informed about the needs of the car with little pressure for added service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

KP
Kelly P.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great from the start
Everything about Garber is wonderful. From the car buying to the service department. I don't plan on ever spending my money elsewhere thanks to the great customer service I have received from them
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review.  I have shared your awesome review with our team.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly associates
The staff was very efficient kept me informed about the service that was being worked on 5 stars
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Have a great day.

TL
Tanya L.
Saint Charles, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Highest service charges in town.. the service may be good but I have to go where service is excellent but more affordable.
Good place to buy a car.. service is too costly for me... seems like if you buy your car there they'd give you good service prices. I do like the guy I worked with though.. not a personal thing.. just have to be careful moneywise.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Good Morning,
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and I will share it with our Service Manager.  Please let me know if I can help you in the future.