DK
Greenville, MI
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2019 Category: Service
same day
same day service keep service records so things are on time

KH
Kenneth H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy drop off easy pickup.
Easy drop off easy pickup.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

SD
Susan D.
Auburn, MI
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I can always count on Garber Hyundai for fast, friendly, and comprehensive service. They are always accommodating and explain issues well.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LP
Leroy P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
to replace an air filter the price was to expensive sixty dollars,i replace it for under ten dollars.
The peoples are nice there.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for taking time to share with us your recent experience.  We look forwad to working with you in the future.

SD
Susan D.
Clio, MI
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership in the nation!
Always a smile on the service department staffs faces, treats you like family. I have never had a bad experience at Garber Hyundai and will continue to service my vehicle there and when the time comes I will purchase my next vehicle there as well.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and comments regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

RP
Randi P.
Coleman, MI
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Happy Day!!
It's so convenient to drop my car off for maintenance when I feel confident that everything will be taken care of when I return to pick it up.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words and awesome 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Loretta M.
Midland, MI
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I took my mothers car in for an engine light concern. It turned out to be a quick fix and update of the software. The people were friendly and with an appointment time, I was in and out in with ease.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words regarding your visit along with the awesome 5 star review.

Beth H.
Coleman, MI
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful and good people to deal with.
Garber's always seem happy to take care of our car. This dealership is one of the best I have dealt with in all the years of owning vehicles. Very pleased with their work and their attitude.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service but the mandatory review isn't
I had great service for my 2016 Sonata. I am pleased to give a 5-star review. But I am not pleased to have to write a mandatory, public review as part of the feedback.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  Also, thank you for the comments regarding the mandatory review, I have forwarded your comments to our Hyundai Manager.

DN
Deborah N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
The team at Garber is always looking out for their customer. They are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Donald S.
Oscoda, MI
03/27/2019 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE GREAT STAFF
ALWAYS SEEM TO GET YOU OUT WITH GREAT SERVICE AND A SMILE
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and awesome comments regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Maria F.
Midland, MI
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Classy!!!Service
very good service and customer oriented employees
They do a great job
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and awesome comments regarding our staff and your experience.  We look forward to your next visit.

Michael M.
Freeland, MI
03/19/2019 Category: Service
T
They know you and do a good job
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

TY
Tony Y.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
The staff, waiting area, prompt completion of work, and flexibility in scheduling makes for a great experience.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,
Thnak you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MT
Michael T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Awesome
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LY
Laura Y.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Love Garber
Great service every time!

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
..........................................................................................................
…………………………………………………

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Garber Hyundai rocks!
The whole staff is so nice and friendly. Great work they do!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and comments regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

HR
Howard R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I have nothing but excellent things to say about my service. Benjamin was very courteous, nice,and was really concerned about my needs regarding my car. I would definitely take my car back there for repairs, and if I ever had to buy another car, I would definitely consider this institution. Once again, great service. Howard Rankins
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review along with your kind words.   I have shared your review with Ben and our Service Manager as well.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Curtis M.
Alpena, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service. Comfortable waiting room and the staff gives updates on how much longer your vehicle will be in the shop.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and great comments regarding your visit.  We look forward to working with you in the future.