Latest Review about 1 hour ago

07/12/2018 Category: Service
service
excellent and on time
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

CZ
Cynthia Z.
West Branch, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Top notch service with very friendly staff
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 stars, we look forward to working with you in the future.

KK
Kevin K.
Birch Run, MI
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service Always good experience
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.  We truly appreciate your business.

Sharon S.
Sanford, MI
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2018 Category: Service
nice quick repair but still have not received the info i called for almost 2 weeks ago
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your feed back, I spoke with Katie and she said she had put that information in the mail to you 10 days ago so I'm guessing it is lost.  She is going to resend it right away.  If you do not receive it in a few days please let me know.

Joseph W.
Prudenville, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/03/2018 Category: Service
No consideration for recall problems
The car was purchased at Garber, and you don't have the vin no.? When the appointment is made ask for the vin no. if you don' have it. Paying for the gas in a hybrid? WOW that is something.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for reaching out to us and completing the survey. I do apologize that we did not have the parts in stock but unfortunately the parts are VIN specific and there is no way to know what parts will be needed until we have the vehicle here. I apologize and have put a gas card in the mail to you to help with the cost of your travel expense.  If I can help you with anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.  Sincerely,

Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I apologize, what I mean is the parts are VIN specific and we wouldn't know what parts are needed until we have your vehicle here and have can have the technicians take a look at it.  I have put a gift card to be used for anything in the mail to you.  Again, I do apologize for the inconveniece and miscommunication on my previous email.
Director of Customer Service

JJ
John J.
Linwood, MI
Continues to exceed expectations
Timeliness and attention to detail much appreciated once again. In and out quickly. Excellent work, again! Thank you Garber.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
The service people are friendly.
When I call the people get me in for what I need done. They always wash the car too.

Sincerley,

Richard C.
Cary, NC
2014 Hyundai Azera
Avoid this dezler
Requested 45000 mile service. Charged $150 additional for "Fuel Induction Service"/ which was not required. Probably just a can of fuel additive added to tank. This was not required for this service period and car had no issues that needed that service.

Judy G.
Tucson, AZ
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Love Hyundai
In the past, when I travel and have to use a Hyundai dealer in Michigan, I find the dealership at Garber to be super. They now recognize me when I show up. They treat me with respect, and get done what has to be done an a respectable amount of time. Everyone is smiling and cheerful and the waiting room has water, juices and snacks and a good working TV.

LC
Lacreta C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
They listen to you, and your needs, and give you the car you need, with the quality and complements you want!!!!
Garber is MY Car Dealer because they get to know you and your needs and lifestyle, and they place you in the vehicle that you need with all of the complements you want. Service is great!!! Financing is FANTASTIC!!!!! No matter who you are, YOU MATTER TO GARBER!!!!!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you my dear for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us.  Like always, we can't wait to work with you in the future.

RE
Richard E.
Shepherd, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Car--Great Dealer--Great Service
Premium car kept in top performance by quality trained service technicians.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

PS
Service on Azera
Katie does a great job
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department and with Katie.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LD
Luellen D.
Midland, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
On time, friendly, knowledgeable.
Excellent service.

Robert S.
Midland, MI
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Got me in on short notice. Excellent customer service

Standish, MI
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service -- car came back cleaner!
Great service by all. We appreciate the clean and friendly atmosphere.

Donald S.
Oscoda, MI
06/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE FRIENDLY STAFF
Will be happy to return for the next service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Chico, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly clean fast helpful.
We were traveling and needed a lube and oil change they were great. wonderful polite, friendly I would recommend to any traveling through there.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department.  We look forward to working wtih you in the future.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and the knowledge of the staff.
Excellent!

RF
Robert F.
Mount Morris, MI
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service!
The staff was right there to welcome me and make me feel at home. I was able to talk to my salesman and tell him how pleased I am with the car. He was appreciative of my words and enjoyed talking with me. He even took a pic of my car with its new wheels and tires.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018