Reginald C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
cutomer review
Very easy to communicate with the dealership in service or otherwise and the comfort I feel when coming to dealership.

FH
Fred H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and well cared for. Will buy my next car from this dealership in large part due to the excellent service after the sale.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning,  Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department and with Katie.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DE
Debra E.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
We not only enjoy the friendly competent service department but also the salesman that sold us the car who also greets us.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Your kind words are greatly appreciated.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
GARBER HYUNDAI
Customer Service employees are very courteous and knowledgeable.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Arica S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
👍
Thorough, helpful and kind.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LY
Laura Y.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Laura Y
Knowledgeable and efficient service every time
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

KK
Kellie K.
Gaylord, MI
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great dealership! Amazing service department! They took the time to figure out what the real problem was with my SUV and didn't just guess at possible solutions, like another dealership did. It was an issue covered by warranty so the repairs cost me nothing. Thankyou for doing an amazing job and providing top notch customer service. I will be back for all future service work and to buy my next new car/cars.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for hte great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Director of Customer Relaitons

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Wrong Oil Previously Put in my Car
My car apparently takes a special kind of oil. This was my 3rd oil change with the company and it was JUST found out that they have been putting in the wrong type of oil in my car. I was quoted $55 oil change/tire rotation at check in and then to my surprise, I had an $80 bill when I picked up my car. They could have given me a courtesy call on the huge difference in my bill or something since they made the mistake. They could have handled this better.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  I apologize for the mistake and have spoken to the advisor on the process that was not followed.  We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Michelle

Davison, MI
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff and service
This is the only place I take my car for service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Good Morning,
We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Michelle

DK
Douglas K.
Greenville, MI
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/21/2018 Category: Service
On time service
Good Service, review service to be given and then. When complete you know what was done.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Great Review!  Thank you for the kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

KH
Kent H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai drive ability
So Pleased with the Hyundai brand. Plan to purchase a Hyundai when I decide to get another.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

When our customers leaver here happy, that makes us happy.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Michael F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DN
Deborah N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, great team
The Garber team consistently provides excellent service with attention to the customer.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

BL

PM
Patricia M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
service
Good service and good explanations of what was being done.

LD
Louis D.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service.
See above
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Responsive, prompt, quality work
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We always appreciate positibe feedback from our customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
service at garber
always dealing with great people and quality service....
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Charlotte, NC
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Good service and friendly staff
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Good Afternoon,
We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

KH
Kristi H.
Hemlock, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Dishonest and incompetent
I received gift certificates for "free" oil changes after the used car sales department was completely incompetent in the sale of my car. After receiving an oil change I was given an estimate for work they deemed necessary after their inspection. Really...a brake fluid flush??? $492.00 at Garber vs. $96 at an HONEST mechanic.