MT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you in the fuutre.

Donna H.
Spruce, MI
11/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, great service!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for your 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Freeland, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Replace Transmission
My 2010 Elantra needed a new transmission. It was still under warranty and the dealer replaced with absolutely no issues.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,
We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
they care
ben chad the service techincian is great. The selling staff was caring and very heplful especially alexander marcoux who helped us with our daughter's new car. They have also helped us with our son's 2008 hyundai sonata for repairs. Thank you
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and the 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Team
The Service team at Garber are always very professional and informative regarding my vehicle service needs.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning,
Your kind words are much appreicated along with your great review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Shirley M.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and the knowledge of the staff.
I always get excellent service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to your next visit.
Hsve a great day!

Birch Run, MI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
I don't want to post a review
I thought I was taking a survey, not writing a review.

Good Morning,
I'm sorry for the confusion on the survey.  You don't have to write any comments in the future.  If there is anything we could change to make this a 5 star review your comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated though.  My name is Michelle Murlick and I am the Director of Customer Relations here at Garber.  Please let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

AW
Artemus W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2018 Category: Service
They strive to make myself, the customer, feel valued.
I am happy with the vehicle, service and attention I receive.

Good Morning,
We appreciate your positive feedback from our customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Maria F.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and strong customer service skills
Very nice waiting area. Maybe the temperature was a little bit warm but they have coffee and snacks

Not pushy with services needed for the car

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mount Pleasant, MI
10/28/2018 Category: Service
awsome service
It's a pleasure doing business with the service department. From the moment I place the service call until the moment
I drive out the large service door, everyone is always very pleasant and accommodating. I have noticed a number of other dealerships don't go the extra mile and wash your vehicle anymore. That attention to detail is something I appreciate very much.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Good Morning,
We are so glad that your experiences with our Service Department are positive.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Sincerely,
Michelle Murlick
Director of Customer Relations

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Staff are courteous and knowledgeable.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Christine B.
Wheeler, MI
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Friendly technicians, and quality work.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Wonderful staff.
Always get great service. The staff very friendly and willing to listen and help. Love my Santa Fe.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Please let us know if you need anything before that.

West Branch, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
I made an appointment for when it was convenient for me. They went ahead and checked everything as was going on a long trip.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look foward to working with you in the future.  Have a great weekend.

DE
Donald E.
Oscoda, MI
10/14/2018 Category: Service
all of the employees are fantasic, friendly and very knowledgeable about what they do.
I was in Saginaw 2 hours before my appointment and decided to try to get it serviced early. I walked into the service area and immediately, Kaitte asked me if she could help me by name (remembered who I am), I asked if they could get me in 2 hours early and immediately, with a big smile and said yes of course and I was very happy with the short amount of time it took. She always has a big smile and fantastic attitude. Garber is very lucky to have her as an employee. I will always return to Garber for all of my services and purchases.

Good Morning,
Your kind words are very appreciated and I will share them with not only Katie but also our Service Manager.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JN
Jacquelyn N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
the best and friendly serv todate
zz

Good Morning,
We are very happy your experience was positive.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jerry D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
The service

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Very friendly and professional

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I didn't have an appointment set up. They were able to get my car in quickly!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

ZF
Zachary F.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Garber always does a wonderful job
Service is friendly and fast.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.